I love her chaotic energy 😆

Reactions:

Re: Cari Fletcher

Post by Guest »

she's getting hotter everyday :horny: :horny: :horny:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no one ever owes anyone a "coming out" but it gets to a point where ur whole career is based around queerness and a big chunk of ur fanbase are queer ppl and ur using this "unlabeled" label as a way to continue using queerness as a marketing tactic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They deleted my comment about cari and the womens day/lesbian week thingy WHYYYYYY

There’s a bunch of moon lover comments still up but mine about cari and cari only gets deleted. This shit is ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon Hott and Shannon Beveride copying Cari Fletcher again. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 18:41
what do you mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
what do you mean?
The Air Force ones, the chains. Whatever Fletcher wears, they buy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or just trying to give off a "is all good" vibe :hmmm: (i'm more inclined to the first one tbh)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 23:05

I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or just trying to give off a "is all good" vibe :hmmm: (i'm more inclined to the first one tbh)
I don't think "is all good"...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hey girl I know u think ur doin something cool here but maybe go back & dig in the Pink Skies archives around the end Oct or Nov 2019 & u will see Shannon has had those shoes forever. Now the Hott chick I’m sure ur onto something. Did u ever think Cari trying to be a Tess tho??? :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Can you explain why you are more inclined to the first one? Like why do you think she’s being sarcastic? Or what did you think she meant?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc8-E25K ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Cari cried today on stage talking about her insecurities and how hard the music industry is. She has come so far, so proud of her 🥺🥺🤍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 06:03
Guest wrote:

Can you explain why you are more inclined to the first one? Like why do you think she’s being sarcastic? Or what did you think she meant?
I think she's trying to prove people that she's better now and somehow trying to show the people who keep mentioning Cari or something related to her on their posts that it doesn't bother them (but the fact that she's replying and reacting to it says otherwise to me..)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 23:28
Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 06:03
Guest wrote:

I think she's trying to prove people that she's better now and somehow trying to show the people who keep mentioning Cari or something related to her on their posts that it doesn't bother them (but the fact that she's replying and reacting to it says otherwise to me..)
da.
This!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol when Shannon ignored the posts you all said it meant something now that she is replying it means something too. :eyeroll: You just can’t face the fact that she probably doesn’t care either way and just cares even less and is now saying it out loud. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 04:39
Lol when Shannon ignored the posts you all said it meant something now that she is replying it means something too. :eyeroll: You just can’t face the fact that she probably doesn’t care either way and just cares even less and is now saying it out loud. :nails:
Agree but it’s probably super annoying to keep getting comments about a toxic ex when you’ve moved on and are in a happy place, so I also think it’s cool of her to reply and show she’s doing great. They’ve both moved on so why can’t the stans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 06:10
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 04:39
Agree but it’s probably super annoying to keep getting comments about a toxic ex when you’ve moved on and are in a happy place, so I also think it’s cool of her to reply and show she’s doing great. They’ve both moved on so why can’t the stans?
She liked this tweet. I think she knows most people just want her attention and a response that’s why they make comments like that and she has no problem letting them know that she’s fine which also helps to remind them that she’s a real person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God, she can't be any hotter

djfdf
Reactions:

Post by djfdf »

jump to 11:19
:blinkwide: :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

djfdf wrote:
01 May 2022, 04:23

jump to 11:19
:blinkwide: :blinkwide:
She’s reading a sign someone made lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone listen?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2022, 17:53
Did anyone listen?
her album is coming out this summer!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She said after the summer and later half of the year, so probably in autumn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They should kiss now haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know the timeline of her r/s with Rachel? They were together for about 3 years, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She had 85 posts now it’s 84. Anyone know what she deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 16:34
Does anyone know the timeline of her r/s with Rachel? They were together for about 3 years, right?
I would like to know too :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2022, 04:13
They should kiss now haha

This is getting better and better :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari is absolutely killing it in Europe! I can't wait for what's coming next :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😍😍😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The hand ☠️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2022, 23:02

The hand ☠️

part 2..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

part 3 lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 01:05

part 3 lol
Me when? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Literally wtf was up with her at this show? :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 09:36

Paris is Rachel and Cari’s place.

df654654
Reactions:

Post by df654654 »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 10:08
Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 09:36

Paris is Rachel and Cari’s place.
wdym?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FYI To anyone throwing underwear at Cari's shows. Take new underwear as it can be donated. Used underwear gets thrashed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:10
FYI To anyone throwing underwear at Cari's shows. Take new underwear as it can be donated. Used underwear gets thrashed.
How would they know for sure if it's used though?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf happened to her songwriting? She was so good in the yrnycfm era and the sex tapes was fine, but everything after that? I’m not into her new sound

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 20:33
Wtf happened to her songwriting? She was so good in the yrnycfm era and the sex tapes was fine, but everything after that? I’m not into her new sound
don't listen then
if you want her to sing about the same thing over and over again and can't accept different things or a different style you shouldn't be following her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2022, 22:58
Guest wrote:
don't listen then
if you want her to sing about the same thing over and over again and can't accept different things or a different style you shouldn't be following her
I have already stopped but thanks. But will Cari survive losing listeners monthly? This new music is not helping her career

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 07:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
don't listen then
I have already stopped but thanks. But will Cari survive losing listeners monthly? This new music is not helping her career
So if you’ve stopped listening, why do u care?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 10:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
don't listen then
Because I care about the artist? Would be nice if she could make good music still but maybe she already gave her all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://youtu.be/r2uQWp8q2cE

Smash or Pass video w/ Jam FM is out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 11:47
Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 10:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
don't listen then
Because I care about the artist? Would be nice if she could make good music still but maybe she already gave her all
Based on your opinion? lmaooo ok karen, I know you'll be crawling back when her new songs start bringing back her monthly listeners

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2022, 14:21
https://youtu.be/r2uQWp8q2cE

Smash or Pass video w/ Jam FM is out
her voice is the most seductive voice i've ever heard

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.tiktok.com/@fletcher/video/ ... 2068175365