Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 23:04
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 08:19
Lmao
Ok but seriously how is this unprofessional? She doesn't say anything bad about Cari personally. She was asked directly about the drama and all she says is that this whole situation has really sucked for her friend, Shannon. It was a very restrained response if you ask me
It was unprofessional bc she's promoting the show that invited someone to guest star in it and she decided to make it public that she doesn't like that person. She shouldn't have picked sides and answer it more vaguely imo
She never said that she didn't like Cari. She didn't actually make any negative remarks about her at all.
The interviewer asked if it was true that Fletcher was going to be on the show. All she said yes.
The interviewer then followed up by asking about the TikTok drama. She gave a vague answer about the situation being divisive.
The interviewer then followed up *again* by directly asking her what she specifically felt about the situation. All she said in response was that Shannon is her good friend and that if she was in Shannon's shoes she wouldn't be happy about the song.
Aside from lying and saying that she loves Fletcher and that Shannon can suck it, I don't know that there was a better way for her to handle the situation

Reactions:

Re: Cari Fletcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 23:59
I was just daydreaming fake scenarios in my head and I just wanna share this thought I had: imagine cari actually opening for taylor's international tour and she announcing it making a tiktok with karma as the sound 💀 (pls god make it happen)
I’d love that lmao

yall better start manifesting this shit right now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 00:05

She looks so good here 😍
So it was Rachel after all lol

and omg the arm, it’s confusing me again 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao
Ok but seriously how is this unprofessional? She doesn't say anything bad about Cari personally. She was asked directly about the drama and all she says is that this whole situation has really sucked for her friend, Shannon. It was a very restrained response if you ask me
It was unprofessional bc she's promoting the show that invited someone to guest star in it and she decided to make it public that she doesn't like that person. She shouldn't have picked sides and answer it more vaguely imo
She never said that she didn't like Cari. She didn't actually make any negative remarks about her at all.
The interviewer asked if it was true that Fletcher was going to be on the show. All she said yes.
The interviewer then followed up by asking about the TikTok drama. She gave a vague answer about the situation being divisive.
The interviewer then followed up *again* by directly asking her what she specifically felt about the situation. All she said in response was that Shannon is her good friend and that if she was in Shannon's shoes she wouldn't be happy about the song.
Aside from lying and saying that she loves Fletcher and that Shannon can suck it, I don't know that there was a better way for her to handle the situation
da. I don’t think she was rude or anything, but I do agree that it is a bit unprofessional because shes taking sides
She didn't bring it up. She was asked multiple times about it. She tried to avoid the subject by giving vague answers at first. The guy directly asked her what she thought about it. What did you want to say? Shannon is her friend. Did you expect her to pretend that she's not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:

She looks so good here 😍

Lol cari………….. your arm 🤭😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss ginger cari. do we think she'll go back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 01:32
I hope not, I like her as a brunette

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 01:32
Unfortunately her exact words were "been there, done that"

Vuvuv
Reactions:

Post by Vuvuv »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 23:41
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2022, 23:19
cari liked this
She said she liked people and it meant men and women
Cari has openly said she was gay… your face shouldn’t be dry when you go down on someone lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vuvuv wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 02:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
cari liked this
Cari has openly said she was gay… your face shouldn’t be dry when you go down on someone lol
People = men and women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertaine ... 203603172/

Kelsea’s new house. Now I see why they want to film Better Version acoustic in the backyard :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 04:30
https://www.dirt.com/gallery/entertaine ... 203603172/

Kelsea’s new house. Now I see why they want to film Better Version acoustic in the backyard :fingcross:
such a cozy house!

am i the only one surprised by the price tho? if it was in la it would be at least 3x more expensive lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys never learn to shut up and not engage with the fucking trolls, that’s why they never leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
cari liked this
How old are you guys? A girl can cum on your face. And really if one hasn't cum on yours you need to rethink your life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 04:11
Vuvuv wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
cari liked this
People = men and women
The kids would ignore it and Cari never said she was gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She looks so good here 😍

Who is this lucky woman that Cari is touching like that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she in jersey

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 05:26
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She looks so good here 😍

Who is this lucky woman that Cari is touching like that?
@rachellynnmatthews

He’s did
Reactions:

Post by He’s did »

Guest wrote:
Vuvuv wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
cari liked this
People = men and women
She’s said multiple times this year that she was gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

He’s did wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 05:57
Guest wrote:
Vuvuv wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
cari liked this
People = men and women
proof

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gay is used as an umbrella term now ashes likely using it to mean “queer”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao
Girl you didn't need to describe the entire thing, I have eyes and ears wtf. there are things that are implied and don't need to be said out loud for people to notice, it's obvious what are her true feelings and she didn't even try to hide it = unprofessional
So only Cari is allowed to express her feelings online? Because she did the exact same thing with the song and the drama but apparently that was cool?

Nsisbbs
Reactions:

Post by Nsisbbs »

He’s did wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 05:57
Guest wrote:
Vuvuv wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
cari liked this
People = men and women

Here’s one. She literally agreed to being gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 07:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl you didn't need to describe the entire thing, I have eyes and ears wtf. there are things that are implied and don't need to be said out loud for people to notice, it's obvious what are her true feelings and she didn't even try to hide it = unprofessional
So only Cari is allowed to express her feelings online? Because she did the exact same thing with the song and the drama but apparently that was cool?
da. You’re comparing apples to oranges, cari’s job is to express herself through her music and that actress’ was to promote the show - not take sides 🙄
I don’t think she did something awful, but was it a bit unprofessional? yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 07:52
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 07:38
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 07:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. You’re comparing apples to oranges, cari’s job is to express herself through her music and that actress’ was to promote the show - not take sides 🙄
I don’t think she did something awful, but was it a bit unprofessional? yeah
But it’s not Cari’s job to mock people online and start childish drama. That was way more unprofessional than taking sides. If someone was siding with Cari y’all would be fine
omg get over it already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

birthday girl
8:08

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 15:37
birthday girl
8:08
I wish she had done the whole song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If anyone hooked up in NY it was Kelsea and Cari :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 18:10

If anyone hooked up in NY it was Kelsea and Cari :hudoin:
Also this was Kelsea’s Bday weekend

hilda
Reactions:

Post by hilda »

i miss Cari with red hair!!! Is anyone more sold on what she has now? Also with the outfits the last months. Whats going on? :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hilda wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 21:57
i miss Cari with red hair!!! Is anyone more sold on what she has now? Also with the outfits the last months. Whats going on? :P
I don't love her hair, but she seems to love it and that's all that matters. And her outfits this tour were straight up hooker vibes. I loved it.

dsddsffasdf
Reactions:

Post by dsddsffasdf »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 22:07
hilda wrote:
I don't love her hair, but she seems to love it and that's all that matters. And her outfits this tour were straight up hooker vibes. I loved it.
Ofc thats all that matters <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
hilda wrote:
da I like the fishnets with the black and red bottoms but the white ones sometimes gave diaper. The white ones also seemed to result in a wedgy more often than the black 😆 The hair looks fine when styled well, but she keeps going for the wet, slicked-back wavy hair and I'm not a fan. I loved the red but she also straightened it way more when it was red so that may be it.

Danan
Reactions:

Post by Danan »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 22:14
Guest wrote:
hilda wrote:
da I like the fishnets with the black and red bottoms but the white ones sometimes gave diaper. The white ones also seemed to result in a wedgy more often than the black 😆 The hair looks fine when styled well, but she keeps going for the wet, slicked-back wavy hair and I'm not a fan. I loved the red but she also straightened it way more when it was red so that may be it.
M

I like that too! Its more between the shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought the tiktok was about them until I went to their profile lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LMAO something happened just now I had to share here. I am getting ready for the gym and I was talking to my wife about my spotify playlist for working out and how it suggested W.A.P. and I don't know why because nothing else like that is on there. And she says, in all seriousness, "it's probably because of all the lesbian sex music you listen to" and I was like, "wtf are you talking about?" then she says, "You know, that Fletcher shit" 😂😂😂😂😂

I was DYING laughing. Needless to say, she doesn't think much of Fletch's music. She the kind who lays down and cries while blasting Tori Amos 😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 01:59
LMAO something happened just now I had to share here. I am getting ready for the gym and I was talking to my wife about my spotify playlist for working out and how it suggested W.A.P. and I don't know why because nothing else like that is on there. And she says, in all seriousness, "it's probably because of all the lesbian sex music you listen to" and I was like, "wtf are you talking about?" then she says, "You know, that Fletcher shit" 😂😂😂😂😂

I was DYING laughing. Needless to say, she doesn't think much of Fletch's music. She the kind who lays down and cries while blasting Tori Amos 😂😂
Lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she has been in Nashville all this time, kelseas bestie posted her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 02:59
Saw that too :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
sa. I think that’s an oldie, her nails.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:blinkwide: who is her bestie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 03:17
Guest wrote:
christinaa1811

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 03:19
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 03:17
Guest wrote:
christinaa1811
thaaaanks, yeah i think this is old. But i do see Cari commented an hr ago :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know when STING was written?