Re: Cari Fletcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 16:44
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2022, 15:08
Do you think cari is still exploring her sexuality
Yes. I doubt she’ll ever be in a serious relationship again
The woman is almost 30. A lot changes from early 20's to 30's. She will find someone else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss her lives 😐

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 02:49
I miss her lives 😐

she did one just a few days ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 03:06
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2022, 02:49
I miss her lives 😐

she did one just a few days ago
Not like the ones she used to do, just hanging out and talking shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 02:36
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2022, 02:35
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any thoughts about this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 16:07
Any thoughts about this?

I think "best friends, sisters" is a serious stretch, Cari hasn't posted her other than reposting stuff and the picture she chose is her hugging Chappell and Hayley hugging JoJo. I don't follow JoJo but based off the hashtags I saw on that one tiktok I assumed she was sick of the Avery vs Soph back-and-forth and was addressing it head on in her own weird way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Any thoughts about this?

I think "best friends, sisters" is a serious stretch, Cari hasn't posted her other than reposting stuff and the picture she chose is her hugging Chappell and Hayley hugging JoJo. I don't follow JoJo but based off the hashtags I saw on that one tiktok I assumed she was sick of the Avery vs Soph back-and-forth and was addressing it head on in her own weird way.
I don't think they are friends at all, but they both can benefit from these interactions bc jojo is very popular and has millions of followers and Cari is very liked by the lesbians on tiktok. Maybe jojo tried to connect with her to make people stop a little with the hate comments idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Any thoughts about this?

I literally don't think anything of it at all. They're queer artists, they are promo'ing each other. Nothing more nothing less. Jojo's what? 12? It's literally just business.

dadadaada
Reactions:

Post by dadadaada »

Guest wrote:
Any thoughts about this?

Why would it be strange? Never been a fan of an artist?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just found this random interview from 8 days ago, didn't see it promoted/shared anywhere:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:22
Just found this random interview from 8 days ago, didn't see it promoted/shared anywhere:

Thank tu, it’s always like this - we gotta find shit on our own.
Cari could at least share it on her stories =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:28
Guest wrote:

da It was published 8 days ago but the interview seems to be from around the album release, she probably forgot about it and wasn't informed when exactly it would be put on YouTube.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 16:10
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 15:28
Guest wrote:

da It was published 8 days ago but the interview seems to be from around the album release, she probably forgot about it and wasn't informed when exactly it would be put on YouTube.
True. Sometimes radio interviews aren't even uploaded to YouTube, it's not a priority to some radio stations.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have screenshots of her on rolling stone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:42
Like of John's story or close-ups of the magazine?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 15:06
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 12:42
Like of John's story or close-ups of the magazine?
The latter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari updated the playlist

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 18:37
Cari updated the playlist
Doesn’t show that she updated it for me. Which one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who said she updated her playlist because it doesn’t show that she did on my Spotify

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:02
Who said she updated her playlist because it doesn’t show that she did on my Spotify
It was probably a troll, I don't see any new songs either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think she’s going to the jingle ball?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 03:36
Do you think she’s going to the jingle ball?
???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

y’all go check a message from cari on Spotify, it’s cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 20:03
y’all go check a message from cari on Spotify, it’s cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone else notice she's been following some actors and also the dudes from the chainsmokers recently? And they all followed her back. She's up to something for sure 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 19:06
Did anyone else notice she's been following some actors and also the dudes from the chainsmokers recently? And they all followed her back. She's up to something for sure 👀
Sa. I think that's why she's apparently still in LA and didn't go to the east coast yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I did! But I’m not sure if they are connected tho (the actors and the band) bc they don’t follow each other

Maybe 2 dif projects?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 19:16
Guest wrote:
I did! But I’m not sure if they are connected tho (the actors and the band) bc they don’t follow each other

Maybe 2 dif projects?
Yeah, I think so too. Maybe a collab with the guys and an acting project (hopefully :fingcross: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao with Cari being one of Ruby's top artists, she must have listened to the yrnycfm ep a few times this year 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari is on ruby rose’s top 5 on Spotify
I bet 5 bucks it’s all from YRNYCFM streams LMAAAAAAAAAO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 20:11
lmao with Cari being one of Ruby's top artists, she must have listened to the yrnycfm ep a few times this year 💀
we posted at the same time lol
I’m at the butchers and couldn’t hold back my laughter seeing that stories, the dude must think I’m crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In an interview someone had posted here a couple pages back, Cari was asked if she had considered acting and she said, "yes, and there's some stuff in the works" and the way she phrased it it felt like she was talking about more than just the L word thing.

How in the hell do you guys know when Cari follows new people? And where is she following them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 21:31
In an interview someone had posted here a couple pages back, Cari was asked if she had considered acting and she said, "yes, and there's some stuff in the works" and the way she phrased it it felt like she was talking about more than just the L word thing.

How in the hell do you guys know when Cari follows new people? And where is she following them?
On insta, it's the ones that appear on top right after the accounts you both follow, that if you don't follow the account she followed, if you do i'm not sure how it works

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe 2 dif projects?
Kelsea had a feature w/ The Chainsmokers, she could’ve made the intro

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think music made her bigger but maybe the acting did

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 20:16
Guest wrote:
I’m at the butchers and couldn’t hold back my laughter seeing that stories, the dude must think I’m crazy
lol imagine Cari seeing it 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 22:31
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 20:16
Guest wrote:
lol imagine Cari seeing it 💀
da She reposted Ruby's story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She can relate to yrnycfm hahahaha, is so funny that she even unfollowed Cari months ago because Rachel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I saw that too, she followed the main account and the 2 dudes, I hope is her feat. In their song, can give her more exposure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 19:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe 2 dif projects?
Yeah, I think so too. Maybe a collab with the guys and an acting project (hopefully :fingcross: )
da Can she act though? Genuine question. Has anyone seen the short film she did as a teenager?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:20
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 19:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe 2 dif projects?
da Can she act though? Genuine question. Has anyone seen the short film she did as a teenager?
No but still you can't compare who she was back then with who she is now. She was what? 15, 16 yo at the time? She's much more confident now. That was just a school project as far as I know, we'll have to wait and see if she's as good at acting as she is at singing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She doesnt has to play a lead, maybe a small character, it can be good for her career, if you are a singer and actress you can gain more fans.
Where can I watch her short film from high school?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 23:24
Guest wrote:
I saw that too, she followed the main account and the 2 dudes, I hope is her feat. In their song, can give her more exposure.
Collabing with Chainsmokers would be great. Their songs have wide reach. Fingers crossed!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Healing, second most listened song of Kelsea

https://imguh.com/image/nYz4e