Cammie and Taryn

Reactions:

Re: Cammie and Taryn

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 03:21
Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 04:58
Why do trolls lie about things anyone can see?

ImageImage
Tatchi has never liked Cammie's posts.
Trolling has made you blind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 04:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ImageImage
da. Don't think they are trolling or blind. Anon is saying that Tatchi has never liked a picture that Cammie has posted on Instagram which is true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 04:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. Don't think they are trolling or blind. Anon is saying that Tatchi has never liked a picture that Cammie has posted on Instagram which is true.
Then why would he/she spam/troll both threads with the comments Tatchi liked?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 04:25
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 04:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Then why would he/she spam/troll both threads with the comments Tatchi liked?
Tatchi doesn't like Cammie's comments before until Cammie keeps showing how obsessed she is with Tatchi.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Cam & Taryn are engaged!! "Patiently" awaiting the youtube video (unlikely)/instagram post or story (more probable) that explains how it happened!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SO who one upped who? Was it Cammie one-upping Kara or Kara one-upping Cammie (who probably caught wind she was going to propose to Taryn through mutuals or something)/

Kara is so petty. She basically proposed on Taryn and Cammie's anniversary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else think both cammie and taryn’s rings are super ugly? I also am surprised by the ring choice for taryn, style wise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cammie used "fiance" in her post. Isn't it meant to be "fiancee" for women?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That proposal was cute and they look so happy, I’m really happy for them, its sad that people here come to hate and talk about exes and the past. More cute lesbian couples like this living their lives and inspiring! ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:52
That proposal was cute and they look so happy, I’m really happy for them, its sad that people here come to hate and talk about exes and the past. More cute lesbian couples like this living their lives and inspiring! ❤️
Cute who? lol Cute couple? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Cute who? lol Cute couple? lol
Are you a bot ? :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shes not a “lesbian” anymore, shes queer now.

this forum doesn’t like queer people (and it’s not without reason…)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 19:21
Anyone else think both cammie and taryn’s rings are super ugly? I also am surprised by the ring choice for taryn, style wise.
Ya, not a fan of the rings. Also doesn't seem convenient to wear on a daily basis.

No congrats from Shannon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 23:31
Guest wrote:
Ya, not a fan of the rings. Also doesn't seem convenient to wear on a daily basis.

She likes the post tho. So I think she's happy for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This should have been Shannon and Cammie :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: still not over their breakup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 23:48
This should have been Shannon and Cammie :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: still not over their breakup
I’m happy for Cam but I feel you. Bittersweet for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww the engagement photos were really cute. I would not have seen Taryn as being on cammie's level but Cammie seems really happy with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 23:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. Super surprised Taryn’s ring is the “larger” of the two as Cammie seems a more bling type (in a classic way ofc not tacky).

2. They look almost…tarnished to me? Maybe meant to be “vintage” but they look almost old or scuffed the way the gold setting is done.

3. Diamonds don’t look super glittery

4. Not to compare Kate/Sarah’s rings to theirs but I imagined Cammie would want a ring more traditional such as theirs.

5. If Cammie proposed, how did Cammie get a ring? Did she buy herself one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. Super surprised Taryn’s ring is the “larger” of the two as Cammie seems a more bling type (in a classic way ofc not tacky).

2. They look almost…tarnished to me? Maybe meant to be “vintage” but they look almost old or scuffed the way the gold setting is done.

4. Not to compare Kate/Sarah’s rings to theirs but I imagined Cammie would want a ring more traditional such as theirs.

Good question. Isn't it weird to buy herself a ring? Did she just put it on herself about Taryn said yes? I also did not realize it was a diamond. Taryn's stone doesn't look like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 01:27
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 00:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Good question. Isn't it weird to buy herself a ring? Did she just put it on herself about Taryn said yes? I also did not realize it was a diamond. Taryn's stone doesn't look like it
Good point. I guess I am assuming it was a diamond. Not to be a traditionalist shame ring choices/preferences but I feel Cammie wearing not a diamond seems not-Cammie and for taryn…like she would want a diamond right…?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media]https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8tK6oVd/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8tK6oVd/[/media]

Did Cammie rent out the stadium for the proposal? :intenseles:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:35

Rich

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 00:11
Aww the engagement photos were really cute. I would not have seen Taryn as being on cammie's level but Cammie seems really happy with her.
for those that still watch cammie's videos, does she seem happier with taryn than she did with shannon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
for those that still watch cammie's videos, does she seem happier with taryn than she did with shannon?
Noooo, she also looked more attracted and in love with Kara at the beginning of their rs.
I don't see sparkles with Taryn, I see a woman desperate to settle down no matter what and who the partner is. I'm not surprised Cammie proposed to Taryn and it's very telling of how she's in control of the rs and she found the perfect doormat partner because she knew how Taryn was with her ex, in fact Taryn is the one who moved to LA leaving friends and work to live the symbiotic rs Cammie was starving for.
Covid has been the perfect excuse for Cammie to don't hang out with friends anymore, she had to admit in YT video that's not healthy to be so clingy in rs but nothing has changed after the video, Taryn got a new job otherwise she would be glued to Cammie's ass 24/7 as before.
This marriage is going to work because Taryn is not Kara and she's too busy fangirling Cammie to see red flags.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the more desirable partner? Cammie or Taryn and why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 21:21
Who is the more desirable partner? Cammie or Taryn and why?
We don't know enough about Taryn to know what makes her desirable

woahitsme
Reactions:

Post by woahitsme »

I actually really like Taryn - have you guys read her newsletter? She is super introspective and self-aware. Self-aware enough to realize she is dating someone way out of her league (in some ways). She actually mentions this is on her posts. I think Cammie is really drawn to Taryn... in terms of personality and lifestyle. Taryn is financially stable. Her future financial situation doesn't depend on social media, which is incredibly unpredictable. I think Cammie sees the future she wants with Taryn. She knows even if her social media career tanks, she's going to be okay. Not saying it is... but I know a lot of influencers talk about the stress that comes with the fact that influencers essentially come & go.

The thing is, I really don't think she's physically attracted to Taryn. I think when you guys are mentioning the infatuation with Leah, Shannon, and Kara - it's super clear the vibe is just not the same. I think Cammie course-corrected after Kara. Kara was emotionally immature IMO & Cammie has now found the exact opposite type of person to be with. She doesn't have to worry about Taryn embarrassing her on social media or using her for money. I have no idea if this is going to last. Physical attraction is super important, but maybe she is willing to sacrifice that for a stable future? I actually think Taryn has a better personality than Cammie in a lot of ways. Do I think Taryn would be dating Cammie if she weren't traditionally good-looking? Not really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 21:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Noooo, she also looked more attracted and in love with Kara at the beginning of their rs.
I don't see sparkles with Taryn, I see a woman desperate to settle down no matter what and who the partner is. I'm not surprised Cammie proposed to Taryn and it's very telling of how she's in control of the rs and she found the perfect doormat partner because she knew how Taryn was with her ex, in fact Taryn is the one who moved to LA leaving friends and work to live the symbiotic rs Cammie was starving for.
Covid has been the perfect excuse for Cammie to don't hang out with friends anymore, she had to admit in YT video that's not healthy to be so clingy in rs but nothing has changed after the video, Taryn got a new job otherwise she would be glued to Cammie's ass 24/7 as before.
This marriage is going to work because Taryn is not Kara and she's too busy fangirling Cammie to see red flags.
Only thing to disagree with here is Taryn didnt leave her job and life for Cammie. She lost her job due to the pandemic and needed somewhere to stay. Happened to work out to go stay with Cammie. Curious though, how do we know what taryn’s relationship with her ex was like? I didn’t follow her pre-Cammie to know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 19:51
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:35

Rich
Maybe Kara finally paid Cammie that loan back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

woahitsme wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 21:48
I actually really like Taryn - have you guys read her newsletter? She is super introspective and self-aware. Self-aware enough to realize she is dating someone way out of her league (in some ways). She actually mentions this is on her posts. I think Cammie is really drawn to Taryn... in terms of personality and lifestyle. Taryn is financially stable. Her future financial situation doesn't depend on social media, which is incredibly unpredictable. I think Cammie sees the future she wants with Taryn. She knows even if her social media career tanks, she's going to be okay. Not saying it is... but I know a lot of influencers talk about the stress that comes with the fact that influencers essentially come & go.

The thing is, I really don't think she's physically attracted to Taryn. I think when you guys are mentioning the infatuation with Leah, Shannon, and Kara - it's super clear the vibe is just not the same. I think Cammie course-corrected after Kara. Kara was emotionally immature IMO & Cammie has now found the exact opposite type of person to be with. She doesn't have to worry about Taryn embarrassing her on social media or using her for money. I have no idea if this is going to last. Physical attraction is super important, but maybe she is willing to sacrifice that for a stable future? I actually think Taryn has a better personality than Cammie in a lot of ways. Do I think Taryn would be dating Cammie if she weren't traditionally good-looking? Not really.
I wouldn't be surprised. Taryn is ..... <_< only makes sense that she has a great personality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

woahitsme wrote:

I totally agree on all of this. Also I know this is an unpopular opinion but I dig Taryn. I don’t think she’s as unattractive as a lot of people on this forum think she is. Partially her prospects and knowledge about life and finances is attractive.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 21:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Only thing to disagree with here is Taryn didnt leave her job and life for Cammie. She lost her job due to the pandemic and needed somewhere to stay. Happened to work out to go stay with Cammie. Curious though, how do we know what taryn’s relationship with her ex was like? I didn’t follow her pre-Cammie to know.

Also, Taryn grew up in Southern California. Her entire family still lives there. She seems really close to them, and I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually made that move regardless of whether she started dating Cammie.

woahitsme
Reactions:

Post by woahitsme »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 21:58
woahitsme wrote:

I totally agree on all of this. Also I know this is an unpopular opinion but I dig Taryn. I don’t think she’s as unattractive as a lot of people on this forum think she is. Partially her prospects and knowledge about life and finances is attractive.
I want to throw it out there that I totally agree with you. My earlier post makes it sound like Taryn is super unattractive. I don't think that at all. I just really get the sense Cammie is super attracted to her. There could be a ton of other factors affecting their "vibe" though. I know Cammie started taking ADHD medicine which can make people seem a little more withdrawn and distant. She might also have just been burned enough in her past relationships to have a bit of a wall up. Publically through social media posts, etc. Cammie hypes Taryn up quite a bit. So it's interesting that so many of us are getting a vibe the attraction is not quite there. Who knows though?! We have no idea what the vibe is like behind closed doors.

woahitsme
Reactions:

Post by woahitsme »

Guest wrote:
woahitsme wrote:

Last thing... I super agree with the last part of your post. I grew up following so many YouTubers who just kind of stalled out at some point. Taryn is an actual competent adult, which is truly refreshing for social media. Also, I appreciate that she is so open on Instagram re: career advice + just general life advice. Definitely a lot more mature than the people she is surrounded with TBH.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

woahitsme wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:03
Guest wrote:
woahitsme wrote:

I want to throw it out there that I totally agree with you. My earlier post makes it sound like Taryn is super unattractive. I don't think that at all. I just really get the sense Cammie is super attracted to her. There could be a ton of other factors affecting their "vibe" though. I know Cammie started taking ADHD medicine which can make people seem a little more withdrawn and distant. She might also have just been burned enough in her past relationships to have a bit of a wall up. Publically through social media posts, etc. Cammie hypes Taryn up quite a bit. So it's interesting that so many of us are getting a vibe the attraction is not quite there. Who knows though?! We have no idea what the vibe is like behind closed doors.
I hear you. I also think because sm limits what we know about people, a lot of speculation has to go into looks and physical attraction because it’s what we can most objectively see and note. I agree there seems to be some sort of disconnect between Cammie and Taryn attraction wise, and definitely from Cammie rather than from Taryn. I think maybe Taryn is more “femme” in personality than Cammie prefers. Taryn seems very androgynous in many ways but emotionally and personality, she seems more feminine. This isn’t an inherently negative quality, but in contrast to the more stereotypically masculine personality traits she also presents (financial knowledge, career stability, high confidence) this is quite parallel. Cammie strikes me as someone who wants a more masculine personality for that type of attraction to be profound. Similarly to what you said though, she has probably learned this softer more feminine emotional maturity is better for her and a long term relationship. What gets our rocks off most isn’t always WHATS best for us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 21:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cammie also didn't propose because she wants to be "in control" of the relationship: she did it because *Taryn* insisted. I can't remember when it was but they had a whole conversation about it on Cammie's podcast, and Taryn said she didn't want it to be assumed that she would propose as the more "masculine" partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taryn reminds me of people who make what they do for a living their personality. On the outside they seem knowledgeable and ambitious and like they have all together but when you dig deeper there isn’t really much beneath the surface. Having known people like this whose personalities don’t reach beyond business and various ways to make money or anything financially related it actually makes her kinda boring in my opinion. Maybe because the people around Cammie are the opposite she sees these qualities as impressive or attractive idk. But I would agree that I don’t think that Cammie is that attracted to Taryn in some ways it feels like she is forcing the physical attraction because she may be mentally attracted to her. I don’t think Taryn would be so into Cammie if she wasn’t this “famous” lesbian influencer and I don’t think Cammie would care much for Taryn if she didn’t come off as financially stable. I guess in some weird way that makes them perfect for each other. Not to sound cynical but they both seem to have some shallow characteristics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:21
Taryn reminds me of people who make what they do for a living their personality. On the outside they seem knowledgeable and ambitious and like they have all together but when you dig deeper there isn’t really much beneath the surface. Having known people like this whose personalities don’t reach beyond business and various ways to make money or anything financially related it actually makes her kinda boring in my opinion. Maybe because the people around Cammie are the opposite she sees these qualities as impressive or attractive idk. But I would agree that I don’t think that Cammie is that attracted to Taryn in some ways it feels like she is forcing the physical attraction because she may be mentally attracted to her. I don’t think Taryn would be so into Cammie if she wasn’t this “famous” lesbian influencer and I don’t think Cammie would care much for Taryn if she didn’t come off as financially stable. I guess in some weird way that makes them perfect for each other. Not to sound cynical but they both seem to have some shallow characteristics.
THIS. Taryn is extremely shallow and superficial in a lot of ways. Their "flaws" kind of balance each other though. I agree with the earlier post sometimes what you want isn't what you actually need. I think Taryn + Cammie are great partners if they can sustain interest in each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:21
THIS. Taryn is extremely shallow and superficial in a lot of ways. Their "flaws" kind of balance each other though. I agree with the earlier post sometimes what you want isn't what you actually need. I think Taryn + Cammie are great partners if they can sustain interest in each other.
Lol they’re essentially shallow opposites that make 1 whole. Will they have kids?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good for her. milk it as much as she can. it must have been very expensive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

woahitsme wrote:

Yea when kara started looking more butch, you could tell she wasn't into her anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way they talk about each other seems so impersonal and transactional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf is this thread?? :fool: :fool:
I haven't check on Cammie for years but her tweet just showed on my tl and I was happy for her and then I wemt here and wtf :rofl:
Chill out people. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:11
Wtf is this thread?? :fool: :fool:
I haven't check on Cammie for years but her tweet just showed on my tl and I was happy for her and then I wemt here and wtf :rofl:
Chill out people. Lol
Their engagement seems to have upset some toxic trolls. Reminds me a bit of the Youtubers thread after the shacam breakup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:19
Kind of weird of her to post that lol. it reminds me of those ppl who post their new instagram post on their story with the caption "new post just dropped". Like we can all see the number of views on tik tok, why point it out? She's too old and not an influencer to care this much about views.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:23
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:19
Kind of weird of her to post that lol. it reminds me of those ppl who post their new instagram post on their story with the caption "new post just dropped". Like we can all see the number of views on tik tok, why point it out? She's too old and not an influencer to care this much about views.
This whole thing seems more like a brand deal then a genuine moment for them. I get being excited and wanting to share it with everyone but this just feels like it's all for show.