Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Re: Claire & Olivia (Ici tout commence)

Post by Guest »

Je crois que tout va bien jusqu’ici.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Claire comes off as very warm when being affectionate and Olivia doesn’t seem surprised. Looking at them on a couple stroll. ^_^

sguest
Reactions:

Post by sguest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:30
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:21
Another spoilers for June
:fingcross:
I hope you’re right and that it’s not gonna be the shot Olivia manipulates Claire for obscure reasons, sorry, I’m so used to having a shit writing for lesbian couples in French series :eyeroll:

so yup finger crossed/ it's going to be okay. :lol:
Why would Olivia manipulate Claire?

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Olivia is a nice and honest person. She's also kind and thoughtful. She has always been nothing but kind to Claire don't know where the manipulation idea comes from. She's honest with everyone.

Guest'
Reactions:

Post by Guest' »

Please don't spoil the kiss put it under the spoiler tag. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest. wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:06
Olivia is a nice and honest person. She's also kind and thoughtful. She has always been nothing but kind to Claire don't know where the manipulation idea comes from. She's honest with everyone.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:15
Guest. wrote:
X2
she didn’t say it was going to happen, but said she expected everything from a series fr and if you were French you would not be confident of the representation of a couple of women, but we will see how this story will be conducted :lol:

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 16:36
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:15
Guest. wrote:
X2
she didn’t say it was going to happen, but said she expected everything from a series fr and if you were French you would not be confident of the representation of a couple of women, but we will see how this story will be conducted :lol:
Sounds like she doesn't know the characters in my opinion. That she just jumped into this ship but doesn't know the show at all. I see this a lot they come and talk about other french soaps even though we keep repeating that DNA and Ici tout commence are different shows. There's no point in watching expecting something bad happens. I mean obviously things can't be perfect all the time and I certainly don't think Claire and Olivia will stay happily together during 2 years like Sara and Roxane. We don't know Olivia's future at the Institute, she could leave in two months like she could stay and become a main character.

The problem isn't the representation but op saying Olivia could manipulate Claire. It doesn't even make sense to the story. This feels like a comment from someone who doesn't watch.

Guestyn
Reactions:

Post by Guestyn »

So I suppose that next week everyone here will be watching the episodes in advance from the YouTube channel so I guess I'll need to leave this thread for one week at least to avoid spoilers and possible kissing scenes. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestyn wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 01:47
So I suppose that next week everyone here will be watching the episodes in advance from the YouTube channel so I guess I'll need to leave this thread for one week at least to avoid spoilers and possible kissing scenes. :lol:
I think you’ve already seen the spoilers about the kiss. What else is there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well for those who are interested a lot of twists between them that announces good or not for the following, go see on youtube , I don’t want to spoiler :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

my heart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:27
my heart
The preview video had a diffrent kissso I think Olivia will come around, cause that kiss seemed like they both have feelings for each other even though Oliva was like but I'm straight :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:27
my heart
The preview video had a diffrent kissso I think Olivia will come around, cause that kiss seemed like they both have feelings for each other even though Oliva was like but I'm straight :lol:
Straight until you’re not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It kills me that we have heterosexual couples half-naked in sugestive sexual positions sometimes and when it’s two women, they kiss each other with the tip of their lips, the French shows :eyeroll:

But good point , the story is beautiful and huge positive point to show 2 women in their fifties falling in love
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 20:04
It kills me that we have heterosexual couples half-naked in sugestive sexual positions sometimes and when it’s two women, they kiss each other with the tip of their lips, the French shows :eyeroll:

But good point , the story is beautiful and huge positive point to show 2 women in their fifties falling in love
You're right but not in this case.

Claire has no idea if Olivia likes her too, so of course she wasn't going to kiss her with her tongue n everything ^o)
I'm sure when they will be together, their kisses will be so much better. because they will be dating :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

don't worry anon :hug:
:lol: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 11:41
don't worry anon :hug:
:lol: :heart:
I know just saw the videos, Olivia feels the same way :heart: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:54
Guestyn wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 01:47
I think you’ve already seen the spoilers about the kiss. What else is there?
I didn't see the kiss, I know there's one though and I managed to avoid whatever that was xD.
What else is there? Well the story and spoilers about it. And how it's going. Last time I watched Claire was being rude to Olivia. It's so far I don't understand why they made 5 episodes without them after that. I like when I'm invested in a story and things like this kinda suck cause you wanna know how's Olivia feeling about this situation sooner than 5 days later lmao. Especially since Claire was in 2 of the 5 episodes alone and sometimes for 30 seconds. Then you guess that the story continued behind the scenes and Claire kept being harsh while Olivia was still oblivious.

Anyway :lol: I'm glad they are finally back on my screen today and that their story is back for good. Finally can catch up too! Seems like there's been a lot going on. :dance2:

Humpty Dumpty
Reactions: 1

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

i like it when they show Claire's front door whenever there's a scene in her house. that door always announces something good. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I understand that Claire was feeling bad because of her hidden feelings but why she keeps saying no to Olivia's food she cooked for her. It looks delicious...

Also kinda disappointed in the kiss, where's the passion? It just looks like the kiss I posted saying I don't want this kind of kiss :'(
Eliot and Greg did "worse" than that and won't even mention the hets. Next people are going to tell me it's because they are "old" but I don't believe that either no need to be under 40 to have a passionate kiss. They are so cute though. I love the way they look at each other. So much tenderness.

Olivia said in the episode that she's known Claire for 15 years. Wow that's quite a friendship no wonder why they seemed so close (not only the sex smell thing Elodie was talking about) it's also genuine friendship. I understand now why they laugh so much together, always making jokes and having fun of others or themselves. It makes sense.

I also understand now why in the Salomé's mother storyline Claire told Olivia that it wasn't the time to talk to her yet and Olivia told her that it wasn't her place to decide whether Salome was ready or not. That she didn't need her opinion and she would tell Salomé anyway. Obviously that conversation was to make us believe Olivia was Salomé's mom but now I get their relationship. They've known each other for so long, besides Claire is like another mom to Salome so both having that short talk made sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We'll we get any more scenes of them this week?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 08:22
it depends, are you talking about what's airing on tv or youtube? on tv yes today & tomorrow we will see their first kisses.

and tomorrow on youtube yes, we will see the scenes from the episode of monday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 08:22
it depends, are you talking about what's airing on tv or youtube? on tv yes today & tomorrow we will see their first kisses.

and tomorrow on youtube yes, we will see the scenes from the episode of monday.
Great I was talking about youtube :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I forgot that Teyssier and Olivia hate each other can't wait for him to find out about her and Claire and the funny comments he's gonna make about them. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 14:10
I forgot that Teyssier and Olivia hate each other can't wait for him to find out about her and Claire and the funny comments he's gonna make about them. :rofl:
Looool ikr! He has no limit, he's hilarious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 15:40
Well well well

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/ici-tout-commenc ... 64915.html
Can someone translate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rage:
Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 16:24
Guest wrote:
Well well well

Can someone translate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well well well

Can someone translate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well well well

Can someone translate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 17:34
Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well well well

Can someone translate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The new videos are out, they are so cute :bigcry: :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/c/peachjellys/videos

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

wasn't expecting to see them at all on friday's episode, what a nice surprise! :wub: though i have to say that this is going so fast, they are already dating and having romantic dinner and acting like a 20 years married couple. i really hope we are not living a dream and that this isn't going to end as fast as it started. i'm glad the show stated that Claire didn't start to feel what she feels only one week earlier and that both knew there was something between them way before and they just didn't want to realize it, but still the way they act, i think it's too fast for two women who have never been with other women before, that's not realistic.

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

is it me or does Olivia wear the same green top everyday ? :blinkwide: they really should change her wardrobe.
me as a fangirl : yeahhhhhhhh :faint:
me being logical : it's too early :lol:

let me get this straight, so in the same episode they
come on Claire, you've done so much already nobody cares about Louis. just live your life just like he was living his best life a few weeks ago trying to make yours a living hell.
why do i feel like they are in paradise before the storm ?

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guest wrote:

not only heterosexuals but gay men too, it's been proven here in the same show with Greg and Eliott. i wouldn't say it's an age thing cause Sara and Roxane in dna have the same ridiculous type of kisses. i realy don't get this. i had a theory long ago that maybe it was the female actresses who weren't comfortable enough to go for it. this or channel restrictions because they are women. how come it's systematic whenever we have two women kissing ? that can't be a coincidence. i'm giving them a chance to do right since their relationship just begun, hopefully we get better kisses and decent sex scenes. ^_^

anyway are you the "french shows" anon who complain a lot about frensh shows ? i may agree with you on this one. :lol:

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 21:44
Guest wrote:

You're right but not in this case.

Claire has no idea if Olivia likes her too, so of course she wasn't going to kiss her with her tongue n everything ^o)
I'm sure when they will be together, their kisses will be so much better. because they will be dating :queen:
i have to disagree with this cause Eliott and Greg weren't even dating yet nor were friends when Eliott had his tongue in Greg's throat.* Greg wasn't even ready to come out. and now Claire and Olivia are dating, kinda, but the kisses are the same, maybe just more tender which is good. hets and other people don't seem to need to be dating to kiss properly (or be half naked).

* just a reminder that Eliott is asexual but the show still managed to have hot scenes between those two. and women like Claire and Olivia who actually say they are attracted to each other and they want/desire each other get these little kisses on the lips ?

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 17:40
Guestf wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 08:05
^ it only started one week ago lol. It's not slow at all if anything it's pretty quick.
Only a week? It feels like it’s been much longer.
it really was one week, now it's been more than two weeks. even Elodie said in friday's episode "15 days ago" as a reference to that day Claire invited Olivia to stay. even if some of us thought that something was going on before, it still makes 3 to 4 weeks in total today. this is why i think that the story isn't realy realistic. like in less than 4 weeks, they went from friends to lovers, to dating, to flirting, to hiding, to coming out to Louis, that's a lot. i don't get why they are rushing this especially since Claire said before that she hadn't time for any relationship and she's jumping in this one just like this. even if Olivia was a man it wouldn't be realistic to meet someone and start dating them so quickly and introduce them to your son, you're not getting married lol.

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
21 Jun 2021, 18:11
babieeeeees :wub: :wub:

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

spoilers https://www.leblogtvnews.com/2020/10/le ... ilers.html
lol Louis is acting like a 5 years old.

and before that, some other spoilers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
20 Jun 2021, 02:35
Guest wrote:
Guestf wrote:
^ it only started one week ago lol. It's not slow at all if anything it's pretty quick.
it really was one week, now it's been more than two weeks. even Elodie said in friday's episode "15 days ago" as a reference to that day Claire invited Olivia to stay. even if some of us thought that something was going on before, it still makes 3 to 4 weeks in total today. this is why i think that the story isn't realy realistic. like in less than 4 weeks, they went from friends to lovers, to dating, to flirting, to hiding, to coming out to Louis, that's a lot. i don't get why they are rushing this especially since Claire said before that she hadn't time for any relationship and she's jumping in this one just like this. even if Olivia was a man it wouldn't be realistic to meet someone and start dating them so quickly and introduce them to your son, you're not getting married lol.
It's the normal pace of the show. They rushes everything because they're working with a 3-4, max 5 weeks arc resolution for most stories.

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:25
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestf wrote:
It's the normal pace of the show. They rushes everything because they're working with a 3-4, max 5 weeks arc resolution for most stories.
it's not normal, i watch the show since day one and i can tell when there are differences. as someone else said on twitter there was no reason to rush things between them since Olivia isn't going anywhere. they do work on a 4 weeks arc resolution but that's not the case for Olivia and Claire since the 4 weeks resolution arc only works on the main storyline. for instance it took the whole show to build the Greg and Eliott love story and to develop their characters. Claire is suddenly attracted to a woman and they rush it within 2 weeks. she deserved better development too. they drag most stories over and over juste like the Medhi storyline, Hortense etc. they just did this one really poorly. just like they don't want to waste time on them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:41
Guest wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestf wrote:
it's not normal, i watch the show since day one and i can tell when there are differences. as someone else said on twitter there was no reason to rush things between them since Olivia isn't going anywhere. they do work on a 4 weeks arc resolution but that's not the case for Olivia and Claire since the 4 weeks resolution arc only works on the main storyline. For instance it took the whole show to build the Greg and Eliott love story and to develop their characters. Claire is suddenly attracted to a woman and they rush it within 2 weeks. she deserved better development too. they drag most stories over and over juste like the Medhi storyline, Hortense etc. they just did this one really poorly. just like they don't want to waste time on them.
What are you talking about? They worked 5 weeks max on the Elliot-Greg storyline to make them date since it was in relation with the Greg beating storyline. The only mains that had a long and steady development until they finally dated was Maxime and Salomé, but they're the main couple of the show. Take Medhi/Hortense, Noemie/Gaetan, they made them date and have feelings very quickly too. That's their main problem tho, they don't know how to do slow burn with their couples. None of them look realistic when they start dating.

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:48
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Guest wrote:

it's not normal, i watch the show since day one and i can tell when there are differences. as someone else said on twitter there was no reason to rush things between them since Olivia isn't going anywhere. they do work on a 4 weeks arc resolution but that's not the case for Olivia and Claire since the 4 weeks resolution arc only works on the main storyline. For instance it took the whole show to build the Greg and Eliott love story and to develop their characters. Claire is suddenly attracted to a woman and they rush it within 2 weeks. she deserved better development too. they drag most stories over and over juste like the Medhi storyline, Hortense etc. they just did this one really poorly. just like they don't want to waste time on them.
What are you talking about? They worked 5 weeks max on the Elliot-Greg storyline to make them date since it was in relation with the Greg beating storyline. The only mains that had a long and steady development until they finally dated was Maxime and Salomé, but they're the main couple of the show. Take Medhi/Hortense, Noemie/Gaetan, they made them date and have feelings very quickly too. That's their main problem tho, they don't know how to do slow burn with their couples. None of them look realistic when they start dating.
i'm talking about the character developments. it didn't start with that storyline when Greg's father comes at the Institut. that main storyline was about Greg's internalized homophobia and the story with his mom beating him mostly. that lasted 4 to 5 weeks as every main storyline (well except the Medhi one which was dragged over and over). the most important thing is that Eliott's character development was introduced since day one and so was Greg's in order to build that story. i don't think they came up with this couple when working on that arc with Greg and his mom but it was a long time thing and it showed in Greg's actions and behaviour since the first episode. you can't compare that to Claire finding out she's attracted to a woman with no character development at all.

look at the Kelly and Lionel's story, it started between them long ago and it's only now that they are getting close. Because the show knew since Kelly was introduced in the show that she would be Lionel's love interest. so they didn't need to rush it. both characters were developped before suggesting anything romantic between them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 17:06
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2021, 16:48
Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Humpty Dumpty wrote:

i'm talking about the character developments. it didn't start with that storyline when Greg's father comes at the Institut. that main storyline was about Greg's internalized homophobia and the story with his mom beating him mostly. that lasted 4 to 5 weeks as every main storyline (well except the Medhi one which was dragged over and over). the most important thing is that Eliott's character development was introduced since day one and so was Greg's in order to build that story. i don't think they came up with this couple when working on that arc with Greg and his mom but it was a long time thing and it showed in Greg's actions and behaviour since the first episode. you can't compare that to Claire finding out she's attracted to a woman with no character development at all.

look at the Kelly and Lionel's story, it started between them long ago and it's only now that they are getting close. Because the show knew since Kelly was introduced in the show that she would be Lionel's love interest. so they didn't need to rush it. both characters were developped before suggesting anything romantic between them.
I think you are unable able to distinguish character developments and arcs, with aren't the same thing. A character can be developed in many ways and will be over the course of the show. However, their arc, especially their dating-resolution arcs, are always quick and are resolved in a matter of a weeks. Claire has had plenty of character developments since the beginning and will continue to have so. You rarely get character developments out of the love storylines tho. See Greg who is still mean to others most of the time, or Charlene who helped Hortense and they have never developped their potential friendship after that. It's a constant on this show. The problem of this show is clearly not coming from Claire only. It's, imo, ridiculous to think the show is being dismissive because it's a lesbian storyline. It's their way of doing since the beginning.

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

i agree with you about the other couples by the way (Noemie/Gaetan, especially the Medhi and Hortense couple that came out of nowhere) but those are het couples so it doesn't matter if they put them together quickly or not, but doing that with a lesbian couple makes it even less reaslistic since the two of them have never been with another woman before. you are forced to have a developement. but they just accepted it after 2 days lol. not saying they should go through the same path Greg went through with the internalized homophobia storyline but at least don't rush it and take your time to develop the characters before anything romantic happens between them.

so it's not only about how long it takes before they start dating but also that development they didn't do about Claire and Olivia. even though Noemie/Gaetan, Medhi/Hortense started dating quickly all of them were developed as characters before so we knew what was their personalities and how they would act in certain situations. Hortense has always been weird so that story with Medhi wasn't out of character. though Claire used to say many many things that she broke since she met Olivia. and the show didn't bother to develop further. at the end of the day this isn't a main storyline so the 4 weeks arc resolution doesn't work. and the story is still going on anyway so they could have done it better.