Claire & Olivia (Ici tout commence)

Reactions:

Re: Claire & Olivia (Ici tout commence)

Post by Guest »

Guestf wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 08:05
^ it only started one week ago lol. It's not slow at all if anything it's pretty quick.
Only a week? It feels like it’s been much longer.

Guest101
Reactions:

Post by Guest101 »

Guestsy wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 16:32
2 days in a row without them :dramaqueen:

Pretty sure they are on tomorrow's episode then. And since it's Friday it's going to be good!
Nop they're not on tomorrow's episode.

They could be in next week's episodes (monday, tuesday or wednesday..) but they're not in the description of the episodes so it's not sure.

They're in thursday's episode for sure, when the kiss is going to happen.

Guestl
Reactions:

Post by Guestl »

Guest101 wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:11
Guestsy wrote:

Pretty sure they are on tomorrow's episode then. And since it's Friday it's going to be good!

They could be in next week's episodes (monday, tuesday or wednesday..) but they're not in the description of the episodes so it's not sure.

Not on tomorrow's episode, where do you mean, in France? I know they aren't on tomorrow in France but I really hope they are in Belgium. Cause monday's episode in France will air tomorrow in Belgium. 3 days without them I'm not ready. :bigcry:

Guest102
Reactions:

Post by Guest102 »

Guestl wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 20:25
Guest101 wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 19:11
Guestsy wrote:

Not on tomorrow's episode, where do you mean, in France? I know they aren't on tomorrow in France but I really hope they are in Belgium. Cause monday's episode in France will air tomorrow in Belgium. 3 days without them I'm not ready. :bigcry:
Oh you meant in Belgium haha. And yeah! I really hope we will see them, it's been too long :bigcry:

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

To be honest they aren't on any of the upcoming episode descriptions. :-/ and I haven't read the spoilers so I don't know if we can still hope to see them today. I guess they will continue their story next week. Hopefully on Monday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

according to the person who puts the videos on youtube, we should have the continuation on Sunday evening so on youtube on Monday :lol:

Nanio
Reactions:

Post by Nanio »

Let's be clear! they are are for sure in episode 164 (airing on Thursday 17th France, Wednesday 16th Belgium)
Based on clear appearance in the episode description.

I don't know if not being in the episode description necessarily means you're not in the episode. Does it?

Guezt.
Reactions:

Post by Guezt. »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 15:05
according to the person who puts the videos on youtube, we should have the continuation on Sunday evening so on youtube on Monday :lol:
Yeah she said this before and that they would probably kiss. I don't know if it's true. :hmmm:

Humpty Dumpty
Reactions: 1

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

people be asking for a kiss while their story literally started one week ago. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nanio wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 15:21
Let's be clear! they are are for sure in episode 164 (airing on Thursday 17th France, Wednesday 16th Belgium)
Based on clear appearance in the episode description.

I don't know if not being in the episode description necessarily means you're not in the episode. Does it?
If a character isn't in the description there is a low chance that we will see them. Or we will see them for like 20 secondes :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guezt. wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 15:30
Guest wrote:
Yeah she said this before and that they would probably kiss. I don't know if it's true. :hmmm:
It's true, Claire said her impulse was to kiss Olivia & in the description of Thursday's episode it says that Claire will give in to her impulse.

Also, I just watched monday's episode and they're not in it :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 16:25
Guezt. wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 15:30
Guest wrote:
It's true, Claire said her impulse was to kiss Olivia & in the description of Thursday's episode it says that Claire will give in to her impulse.

Also, I just watched monday's episode and they're not in it :bigcry:
:hug: the youtube anon posts scenes ahead of time and seems fairly well informed so maybe new at the beginning of the week :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another spoilers for June

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:21
:fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:30
Guest wrote:
Louis needs to mind his business and let the adults, adult.

What’s the backstory on his dad?

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

his dad was August Armand, the man who created the "Institut" aka the school they study in. he was also Rose and Clotilde's father. he and Rose weren't in good terms so one day he came in Demain nous appartient to talk to her cause he was ill and wanted to be by her side and his all family before dying. nobody knew August had an affair with Claire while he was young and had a son, Louis. Louis had to hide the fact that he was August's son since a little kid, he was very bitter about it. but one day August wanted to tell everyone that Louis was his son and that he would be the one to lead the Institut but he didn't get the chance to tell what he had planned cause he died the minute before... so many things happen in this show i don't even remember the why, the who and the how.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

his dad was August Armand, the man who created the "Institut" aka the school they study in. he was also Rose and Clotilde's father. he and Rose weren't in good terms so one day he came in Demain nous appartient to talk to her cause he was ill and wanted to be by her side and his all family before dying. nobody knew August had an affair with Claire while he was young and had a son, Louis. Louis had to hide the fact that he was August's son since a little kid, he was very bitter about it. but one day August wanted to tell everyone that Louis was his son and that he would be the one to lead the Institut but he didn't get the chance to tell what he had planned cause he died the minute before... so many things happen in this show i don't even remember the why, the who and the how.
Oh wow, thank you. He must feel cheated out of the time he could have spent as his son.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope you’re right and that it’s not gonna be the shot Olivia manipulates Claire for obscure reasons, sorry, I’m so used to having a shit writing for lesbian couples in French series :eyeroll:

so yup finger crossed/ it's going to be okay. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well it’s a KISS :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 05:22
Well it’s a KISS :heart:
i saw the preview on my tv when i woke up.. the way i screamed :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Je crois que tout va bien jusqu’ici.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Claire comes off as very warm when being affectionate and Olivia doesn’t seem surprised. Looking at them on a couple stroll. ^_^

sguest
Reactions:

Post by sguest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope you’re right and that it’s not gonna be the shot Olivia manipulates Claire for obscure reasons, sorry, I’m so used to having a shit writing for lesbian couples in French series :eyeroll:

so yup finger crossed/ it's going to be okay. :lol:
Why would Olivia manipulate Claire?

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Olivia is a nice and honest person. She's also kind and thoughtful. She has always been nothing but kind to Claire don't know where the manipulation idea comes from. She's honest with everyone.

Guest'
Reactions:

Post by Guest' »

Please don't spoil the kiss put it under the spoiler tag. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest. wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:06
Olivia is a nice and honest person. She's also kind and thoughtful. She has always been nothing but kind to Claire don't know where the manipulation idea comes from. She's honest with everyone.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:15
Guest. wrote:
X2
she didn’t say it was going to happen, but said she expected everything from a series fr and if you were French you would not be confident of the representation of a couple of women, but we will see how this story will be conducted :lol:

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 16:36
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 10:15
Guest. wrote:
X2
she didn’t say it was going to happen, but said she expected everything from a series fr and if you were French you would not be confident of the representation of a couple of women, but we will see how this story will be conducted :lol:
Sounds like she doesn't know the characters in my opinion. That she just jumped into this ship but doesn't know the show at all. I see this a lot they come and talk about other french soaps even though we keep repeating that DNA and Ici tout commence are different shows. There's no point in watching expecting something bad happens. I mean obviously things can't be perfect all the time and I certainly don't think Claire and Olivia will stay happily together during 2 years like Sara and Roxane. We don't know Olivia's future at the Institute, she could leave in two months like she could stay and become a main character.

The problem isn't the representation but op saying Olivia could manipulate Claire. It doesn't even make sense to the story. This feels like a comment from someone who doesn't watch.

Guestyn
Reactions:

Post by Guestyn »

So I suppose that next week everyone here will be watching the episodes in advance from the YouTube channel so I guess I'll need to leave this thread for one week at least to avoid spoilers and possible kissing scenes. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestyn wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 01:47
So I suppose that next week everyone here will be watching the episodes in advance from the YouTube channel so I guess I'll need to leave this thread for one week at least to avoid spoilers and possible kissing scenes. :lol:
I think you’ve already seen the spoilers about the kiss. What else is there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well for those who are interested a lot of twists between them that announces good or not for the following, go see on youtube , I don’t want to spoiler :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

my heart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:27
my heart
The preview video had a diffrent kissso I think Olivia will come around, cause that kiss seemed like they both have feelings for each other even though Oliva was like but I'm straight :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:27
my heart
The preview video had a diffrent kissso I think Olivia will come around, cause that kiss seemed like they both have feelings for each other even though Oliva was like but I'm straight :lol:
Straight until you’re not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It kills me that we have heterosexual couples half-naked in sugestive sexual positions sometimes and when it’s two women, they kiss each other with the tip of their lips, the French shows :eyeroll:

But good point , the story is beautiful and huge positive point to show 2 women in their fifties falling in love
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 20:04
It kills me that we have heterosexual couples half-naked in sugestive sexual positions sometimes and when it’s two women, they kiss each other with the tip of their lips, the French shows :eyeroll:

But good point , the story is beautiful and huge positive point to show 2 women in their fifties falling in love
:lol:
You're right but not in this case.

Claire has no idea if Olivia likes her too, so of course she wasn't going to kiss her with her tongue n everything ^o)
I'm sure when they will be together, their kisses will be so much better. because they will be dating :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

don't worry anon :hug:
:lol: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 11:41
don't worry anon :hug:
:lol: :heart:
I know just saw the videos, Olivia feels the same way :heart: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 13:54
Guestyn wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 01:47
I think you’ve already seen the spoilers about the kiss. What else is there?
I didn't see the kiss, I know there's one though and I managed to avoid whatever that was xD.
What else is there? Well the story and spoilers about it. And how it's going. Last time I watched Claire was being rude to Olivia. It's so far I don't understand why they made 5 episodes without them after that. I like when I'm invested in a story and things like this kinda suck cause you wanna know how's Olivia feeling about this situation sooner than 5 days later lmao. Especially since Claire was in 2 of the 5 episodes alone and sometimes for 30 seconds. Then you guess that the story continued behind the scenes and Claire kept being harsh while Olivia was still oblivious.

Anyway :lol: I'm glad they are finally back on my screen today and that their story is back for good. Finally can catch up too! Seems like there's been a lot going on. :dance2:

Humpty Dumpty

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

i like it when they show Claire's front door whenever there's a scene in her house. that door always announces something good. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I understand that Claire was feeling bad because of her hidden feelings but why she keeps saying no to Olivia's food she cooked for her. It looks delicious...

Also kinda disappointed in the kiss, where's the passion? It just looks like the kiss I posted saying I don't want this kind of kiss :'(
Eliot and Greg did "worse" than that and won't even mention the hets. Next people are going to tell me it's because they are "old" but I don't believe that either no need to be under 40 to have a passionate kiss. They are so cute though. I love the way they look at each other. So much tenderness.

Olivia said in the episode that she's known Claire for 15 years. Wow that's quite a friendship no wonder why they seemed so close (not only the sex smell thing Elodie was talking about) it's also genuine friendship. I understand now why they laugh so much together, always making jokes and having fun of others or themselves. It makes sense.

I also understand now why in the Salomé's mother storyline Claire told Olivia that it wasn't the time to talk to her yet and Olivia told her that it wasn't her place to decide whether Salome was ready or not. That she didn't need her opinion and she would tell Salomé anyway. Obviously that conversation was to make us believe Olivia was Salomé's mom but now I get their relationship. They've known each other for so long, besides Claire is like another mom to Salome so both having that short talk made sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We'll we get any more scenes of them this week?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 08:22
it depends, are you talking about what's airing on tv or youtube? on tv yes today & tomorrow we will see their first kisses.

and tomorrow on youtube yes, we will see the scenes from the episode of monday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 08:22
it depends, are you talking about what's airing on tv or youtube? on tv yes today & tomorrow we will see their first kisses.

and tomorrow on youtube yes, we will see the scenes from the episode of monday.
Great I was talking about youtube :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I forgot that Teyssier and Olivia hate each other can't wait for him to find out about her and Claire and the funny comments he's gonna make about them. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 14:10
I forgot that Teyssier and Olivia hate each other can't wait for him to find out about her and Claire and the funny comments he's gonna make about them. :rofl:
Looool ikr! He has no limit, he's hilarious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 15:40
Well well well

https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/ici-tout-commenc ... 64915.html
Can someone translate?