Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Reactions:

Re: Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Post by Guest »

JL finally has access back to her socials

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there not any ”reunion/what happened after the show” episode coming? I would love to see one!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryan already flirting with jl :mask: i mean it is obvious so don't be surprisee if they end up being together at least holly and millie gave us what we wanted

DazzlingNova
Reactions: 85

Post by DazzlingNova »

I was thinking about possibly watching this when I had some extra time because an anon suggested it to me, but from page skimming, doesn’t look like there’s a need to.
"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will say Holly, Millie and JL have given us some decent content recently.

Their friendship is something I’m defo here for.

Also finding it hilarious that JL ended up choosing what Holly wore during the show because apparently wearing active gear wasn’t acceptable (no wonder she ended up with the manager of a gym).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is this better than that Tila Tequila show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 11:17
So is this better than that Tila Tequila show?
Anything is better than that shitshow. Regardless of Brooke ending up with a bloke in a heteronormative relationship, you couldn’t deny that she didn’t mind eyeing up the girls.

And the girls have given us some good post show content out of the show anyways

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only bumping this thread to laugh because this girl and her F1 straight man already broke up. He posted a statement about it and I saw it on a Bachelor forum. Should have picked a woman! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 21:03
Only bumping this thread to laugh because this girl and her F1 straight man already broke up. He posted a statement about it and I saw it on a Bachelor forum. Should have picked a woman! :rofl:
I actually feel bad for him. He put his house up for sale and closed his business to move in with her. Hopefully he can get his life back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How long did they even last?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 21:42
Guest wrote:
Not very!!!!

Going by how she has been on her socials looks like she ditched him. Reckon she wished she’d gone for a popular choice of one of the girls with the amount she is talking about ‘a queer’ new year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just saw darvids post....what the actual eff....thats the quickest break up in bach Australia history. I agree with the anon saying she dropped his ass...brooke does not get dumped, she does the dumping. Maybe she realised he was boring like the rest of us noticed, or seen shes missing out on the jamie lee, holly, millie throuple lol. I really hope she leaves jl alone with this....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s embarrassing. Truly embarrassing.

He uprooted his whole life. Had his house on the market last week. I never wanted him to “win” but so glad he did and learned a lesson.

The other girls are better off without her. Absolute trainwreck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 22:37
Just saw darvids post....what the actual eff....thats the quickest break up in bach Australia history. I agree with the anon saying she dropped his ass...brooke does not get dumped, she does the dumping. Maybe she realised he was boring like the rest of us noticed, or seen shes missing out on the jamie lee, holly, millie throuple lol. I really hope she leaves jl alone with this....
I think she wanted someone who was more popular with viewers which he wasn’t. He was more of a safe bet but boring to watch. Presume he will move back and take his house off the market.

Interesting to see who she pursues next. Hope Jamie-Lee runs for the hills as Brooke is a walking red flag!

They last what 5 weeks in the public eye and had technically been together since august? (When was the final filmed?). Bet Channel 10 regret how much money they pumped in for such a quick dumping

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very clear she was only in it to gain more followers and be an influencer. He was too dopey enough to believe it.

Remember when he left his employees in the lurch and stopped with his business, then put his house up for sale and moved his dog to Melbourne?

Just like in the show there was no sacrifice from her. Holly was 1000000% right and Brooke showed her true colours then and there in their argument.

It’s all about Brooke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke’s already playing victim with her own statement.

It’s so “I didn’t see this coming” yet also confirmed they agreed to part ways.

Leaning towards it being him that ended it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 23:14

Nah I think she called it.

Defo see her trying to drag him at some point in an interview because he got the statement out before she did. (Well done Darvid).

Love how all the gays are getting on with their relationships and Brooke is just causing a mess in hers. How long do we think she’ll last not being on reality tv? Does she expect people to have the same sympathies again if she goes back into the franchise after ‘retiring’?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 22:57
Very clear she was only in it to gain more followers and be an influencer. He was too dopey enough to believe it.

Remember when he left his employees in the lurch and stopped with his business, then put his house up for sale and moved his dog to Melbourne?

Just like in the show there was no sacrifice from her. Holly was 1000000% right and Brooke showed her true colours then and there in their argument.

It’s all about Brooke.
His insta bio is literally ‘aspiring trophy husband’. (Bet that was Brooke’s choice). He was such a safe bet as he just followed her around. Both him and dare I say it JL would’ve let her walk all over them. At least some of the others seemed to have more backbone.

Do we think Brooke will be in contact with any other ex contestants or will they go to Darvid and support him instead, seeing as they seem to be better friends with the contestants together than with Brooke?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 23:56
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 22:57

It’s all about Brooke.
His insta bio is literally ‘aspiring trophy husband’. (Bet that was Brooke’s choice). He was such a safe bet as he just followed her around. Both him and dare I say it JL would’ve let her walk all over them. At least some of the others seemed to have more backbone.

Do we think Brooke will be in contact with any other ex contestants or will they go to Darvid and support him instead, seeing as they seem to be better friends with the contestants together than with Brooke?
LOL I can't understand people feeling bad for a guy who f'd his employees over to simp for a girl he barely knew from a reality show. But I'm sure straight women will weep for him because they are dumb. At the end of the day, I think Brooke doesn't respect someone who is no challenge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 23:51
Guest wrote:

Defo see her trying to drag him at some point in an interview because he got the statement out before she did. (Well done Darvid).

Love how all the gays are getting on with their relationships and Brooke is just causing a mess in hers. How long do we think she’ll last not being on reality tv? Does she expect people to have the same sympathies again if she goes back into the franchise after ‘retiring’?
The bachelorette sisters before her were actually worse imo...
I think this is the issue with getting involved with reality tv at a very young age, you gain thousands of followers and become a public figure with no actual talent. Its a really shit part of social media. She amongst others who have gone on this show have been too sucked into the reality tv environment.

Brooke isnt an awful person, shes just had a terrible past and needs to get off social media, focus more on working on herself, grieve her sister, getting therapy, focus on friends and family. Shes 26 she doesnt need a rs right now....im in my 30s, shes still young and has time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The bachelorette sisters before her were actually worse imo...
I think this is the issue with getting involved with reality tv at a very young age, you gain thousands of followers and become a public figure with no actual talent. Its a really shit part of social media. She amongst others who have gone on this show have been too sucked into the reality tv environment.

Brooke isnt an awful person, shes just had a terrible past and needs to get off social media, focus more on working on herself, grieve her sister, getting therapy, focus on friends and family. Shes 26 she doesnt need a rs right now....im in my 30s, shes still young and has time.
If they want to revamp the franchise they need to do so with both the bachelorette herself, contestants and what occurs during the show.

Brooke as the Bachelorette put me off her as some of her ‘true colours’ really painted her with lots of red flags. And she seemed so delusional half the time. I agree with her needing therapy and proper time away from social media (maybe worth going back to her actual career and sticking with doing good with that rather than social media relationships and trying to call things out when they aren’t necessarily an issue.)

The franchise itself just can’t seem to get contestants to finish with long lasting relationships in the way they used to. They Bachelors seem to do better with 5 couples still together but the bachelorettes only have one couple left after 8 bachelorettes. The last two seasons in particular have had such early break ups

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't really say I'm surprised, poor Darvid though, selling his house and everything. And I do feel bad for Brooke also - huge backlash for picking the dude and then they break up less than a month after the show ends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
JL would 100% go there if Brooke slid into her DMs imo. Although surely Brooke has the common sense to realize how fucked up it would be if she did...

Guest414
Reactions:

Post by Guest414 »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 01:35
Can't really say I'm surprised, poor Darvid though, selling his house and everything. And I do feel bad for Brooke also - huge backlash for picking the dude and then they break up less than a month after the show ends
I'm completely baffled by this split! I didn't think they'd last and I did notice that they hadn't been together as much in the last 10-14 days and weren't as affectionate on social media. However, I didn't think it would be over within a month of the show airing and about 3 weeks after moving in! His house is literally on the market, didn't he sell his business?!

What is even crazier is that they were together and papped on 30/12 and D was commenting on her tiktoks saying he was looking forward to 2022 on 31/12! What could have possibly happened in 24 hours? On NYE and then her birthday?

Looking forward to the inevitable tea as we know Brooke can't stay quiet.. unlike JL who has been so silent and respectful since the show ended.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 01:40
Guest wrote:
JL would 100% go there if Brooke slid into her DMs imo. Although surely Brooke has the common sense to realize how fucked up it would be if she did...
I don't think Brooke will do that. I will say, its worked for several Bachelors in the US. Two are married to their F2 which is more than are married to their F1 lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The whole thing is extremely bizarre. As mentioned already on here up until NYE they were still sharing images and posts expressing their love for each other.

Even when Darvid was in Brisbane he was sending miss you posts.

If it was Brooke who prompted the split, sounds like Darvid has just thought f*ck this and made it official.

Brooke waking up being “surprised” by Darvid doing that but being aware they agreed to seperate.

Hopefully it’s the last time we see her on TV she was only in it to boost her follower count.

Would be disappointed if JL went back to that but daresay Brooke would try.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Darvid’s house goes up for auction on Jan 15.

If it was mainly driven by Brooke that is absolutely horrible.

Darvid says lessons learned. Big lessons learned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jamie Lee’s insta story lol girllll you don’t be crawling back now it’s not worth it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Insta story from one of Brookes friends - you can somewhat overhear the convo

To me it sounds like - “I’ve never had a partner like that”, “he wants his mother?”, “he wants his mommy”

Guest414
Reactions:

Post by Guest414 »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 06:55

To me it sounds like - “I’ve never had a partner like that”, “he wants his mother?”, “he wants his mommy”

The friend definitely says mother and can’t tell whether Brooke says mummy or money.

I suppose that would explain Darvid going back to Brisbane for Christmas on his own…

It’s not like the red flags weren’t there on the show, he was a completely mummy’s boy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yeah I hear that too. Makes sense, we all know he's a mummy's boy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 22:17
:dance2:
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 21:42
Guest wrote:
Not very!!!!

Going by how she has been on her socials looks like she ditched him. Reckon she wished she’d gone for a popular choice of one of the girls with the amount she is talking about ‘a queer’ new year
Where's she been talking about a queer new year?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 06:27
Jamie Lee’s insta story lol girllll you don’t be crawling back now it’s not worth it.
Shes moved on with her life....there's no way shed ever go back like that. Just showing support for both of them...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 07:07
Guest wrote:
Shes moved on with her life....there's no way shed ever go back like that. Just showing support for both of them...
I don't think she would either unless Brooke heavily pursued her which I doubt. The rejection after putting herself all the way out there gotta sting too hard to go back for seconds

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’m hoping the other gals and guys from the season ensure she doesn’t - especially now the season has aired and interviews are out which showed how Brooke was only using JL and she was never going to be an option for her.

Just feel for JL as some of the crazy fans are dragging her into the mess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 07:15
Guest wrote:
I’m hoping the other gals and guys from the season ensure she doesn’t - especially now the season has aired and interviews are out which showed how Brooke was only using JL and she was never going to be an option for her.

Just feel for JL as some of the crazy fans are dragging her into the mess
I would kill to be in that group chat they all have right now :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 07:13
Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 07:07
Guest wrote:
I don't think she would either unless Brooke heavily pursued her which I doubt. The rejection after putting herself all the way out there gotta sting too hard to go back for seconds
X2...she made it clear she was stepping away from the friendship....girl needs to hold her ground, shes had so much support from the other contestants, made good friendships. She doesn't actually need brooke at all lol so i dont see her even considering it. Shell meet the right one eventually...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s getting ugly - Darvids refollowed Konrad and Brookes unfollowed Darvid :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 11:06
It’s getting ugly - Darvids refollowed Konrad and Brookes unfollowed Darvid :rofl:
I was going to say earlier on here how long do we give it until Brooke unfollows Darvid.

How utterly embarrassing :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Darvid probably said something like "oh that pic of Abbie and Konrad is cute" and Brooke was petty enough to break up with him for not supporting her. She probably expected him to come crawling back though and that's why his post was such a "surprise" to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 11:43
Darvid probably said something like "oh that pic of Abbie and Konrad is cute" and Brooke was petty enough to break up with him for not supporting her. She probably expected him to come crawling back though and that's why his post was such a "surprise" to her.
No, darvid found brookes twitter and saw all the likes about JL and how darvids kissing and painting was bad... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 12:21
Guest wrote:
No, darvid found brookes twitter and saw all the likes about JL and how darvids kissing and painting was bad... :rofl:
How long do we give it before she deletes all photos of him and pretend like it never happened?

And then plays the race card.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest414 wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 07:00
Guest wrote:

The friend definitely says mother and can’t tell whether Brooke says mummy or money.

I suppose that would explain Darvid going back to Brisbane for Christmas on his own…

It’s not like the red flags weren’t there on the show, he was a completely mummy’s boy.
To even be clearly discussing this with people so openly shows Brooke was hardly willing to make it work.

How are you partying it up instead of not going to Brisbane with Darvid for Christmas in the first place.

Darvid might’ve had red flags but Brooke is one big red flag. I feel like the women on the show all knew this except JL.

Brooke got 250k for that show. Let it sink in. Darvid gave up so much more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 12:35
Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 12:21
Guest wrote:
How long do we give it before she deletes all photos of him and pretend like it never happened?

And then plays the race card.
Interesting to see if she will throw the race card into the mix when he isn’t white himself. (Like i can see her doing it but it doesn’t have the same effect).

Can see potentially they both doing an insta scrub of each other seeing how cringe their posts together have been.

I’m also expecting her to try and find some podcast or magazine to do an interview with to try and get the edge over him on spilling any details. Especially as it seems a little hostile with announcements and the fact he has followed Konrad.

The irony of her having beef with so many yet they are all happy to be friends with each other. There have been past articles that have said some of her old friends said she changed during the bachelorette which seems to reflect her in the past year or so. Girl needs to get off socials and reality tv and go through therapy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All the post Bach stuff we’ve seen so far is Darvid doing everything for Brooke, not the other way around.

It was set up for failure, the shows always are, but after only a month? Yikes. Something must’ve been brewing or gone down real bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 22:28
All the post Bach stuff we’ve seen so far is Darvid doing everything for Brooke, not the other way around.

It was set up for failure, the shows always are, but after only a month? Yikes. Something must’ve been brewing or gone down real bad.
From what we saw of her on the show she was expecting the other person to always adhere to her plans for life. By finding love as the bachelorette with many trying to woo her, going into the real world where she has to have a 50/50 relationship with both giving and receiving and no production to plan her dates probably ruined Darvid’s illusion of her.

With Darvid’s sister giving birth it wouldn’t surprise me if he tried to put his own family first for a bit and got met with someone not wanting to compromise. And with no cameras present it wouldn’t surprise me if the fairytale was shattered when he realised she wasn’t the fairytale princess that she’d been presented as.

The fact all the others are still friendly with him and he has followed Konrad back. Sounds like Brooke is an easy person to have beef with. She defo is no longer a popular contestant as she didn’t come off super well in some of the show (snapping at Holly, treatment of JL throughout the show, how she was with Abbie afterwards).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this thread just one person with the same writing style stanning for a straight guy now? I'm not on LChat for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 00:00
Is this thread just one person with the same writing style stanning for a straight guy now? I'm not on LChat for that.
Straight guys > bi women on the l chat. It's crazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nope, I wrote one of them and got a few different responses. Not the same person. And it’s hardly stanning for a straight guy. It’s a reflection of Brooke. Simple to just not read, there’s plenty of lesbian action elsewhere for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jan 2022, 04:32
Guest wrote:
Nope, I wrote one of them and got a few different responses. Not the same person. And it’s hardly stanning for a straight guy. It’s a reflection of Brooke. Simple to just not read, there’s plenty of lesbian action elsewhere for you.
It’s definitely more a reflection on Brooke and how she has been throughout the process. You want to Stan a queer but she made it so difficult with how she treated the girls that it’s easy to not. Fortunately we get the decent content from the female contestants in their post show relationships and all the guys being supportive of them. With Darvid re following Konrad and being supportive of Holly and Millie, it’s not a surprise as to who the problem was