Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Reactions:

Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Post by Guest »

Bachelorette Australia will be having a bisexual Bachelorette on TV in 2021. Women will be .

EW: https://ew.com/tv/bachelorette-australi ... xual-lead/
Both male and female contestants will compete on Australia's version of The Bachelorette for Brooke Blurton, the first openly bisexual star of the franchise.

Reactions:

Re: Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Post by guest »

Lesbians don't care about that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 04:53
BS
This thread will be on fire

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More bi,queer(nobody) thread :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bachorette BISLUT Australia🤮

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 05:09
guest wrote:
BS
:lol: yup and there will be polarizing reactions to the show too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 06:03
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
BS
Da, the TRA-mods will silence critical voices like the always do.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
BS
DA
yeah because of the bisexuals

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 05:11
Yep 😂 bihets are really something here. With reality show like this, I’m sure she’ll end up with a guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 06:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
BS
Critical or just the usual offtopic ranting about bisexuals? Without the mods every thread would be about bis or trans

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 18:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
BS
Critical or just the usual offtopic ranting about bisexuals? Without the mods every thread would be about bis or trans
because the show is about bisexuals :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tila tequila wannabe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The tradition of trash first pages continues.

Let us know when the contestants are announced. I'll see which women I like the most. :lol: When you think about it, it's going to be so weird, will the women start to hang out together, will she be "one of the gang" with them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I follow princess charming show but it’s in German so I don’t really know what is going on. At least this show will be in English but it will have hetero and bisexual activities 🤮🤮🤮

I’m going to watch and follow the thread for the drama and to complain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 19:13
Tila tequila wannabe

<_< <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

BS
The Bachelorette is bisexual, it's doesn't mean the female contestants are bisexuals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 19:41
guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The Bachelorette is bisexual, it's doesn't mean the female contestants are bisexuals.
If you really believe that will makes any change to them then you are funny. as you can see even a show who meant to be exclusively about women bi women found a way to ruin it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 19:41
I heard on Tila tequila a lot of the male and female contestants slept with each other. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More pics of the Bichelorette pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

I’m sure this thread will be very entertaining once this show airs.

Also, it’s funny that the article is on ew.com :lol:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 20:13
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 21:24
Guest wrote:
They haven’t even started filming yet. The lead was just announced a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 20:25
I’m sure this thread will be very entertaining once this show airs.

Also, it’s funny that the article is on ew.com :lol:
It's gonna be trash, we're gonna hate it, and we're still gonna watch it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all non Australians are not prepared for Aussie budget bachelorette. It's so cheaply made and badly edited because the channel airing it doesn't have much money.

It's so cringe, last year they gave up because they were sure the ratings would be bad so they basically made every episode into product placement for some business or another.

Also get ready for multiple episodes a week that have a stretched out runtime because that's how Aussie tv shows are because of our mandatory local content laws.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 00:21
Y'all non Australians are not prepared for Aussie budget bachelorette. It's so cheaply made and badly edited because the channel airing it doesn't have much money.

It's so cringe, last year they gave up because they were sure the ratings would be bad so they basically made every episode into product placement for some business or another.

Also get ready for multiple episodes a week that have a stretched out runtime because that's how Aussie tv shows are because of our mandatory local content laws.
They gave up? Whatchu mean :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew Brooke when she joined Bachelor in Paradise and she wanted to be with a woman (Alex) but Alex wanted someone else (a man) and Brooke left the show because of it. She didn’t like any of the man and she joined the show because of Alex but Alex doesn’t want her 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 00:33
Guest wrote:

Basically last year the celebrity that they had planned to be Bachelorette couldn't make it because of covid travel restrictions. So they ended up going with their third choice for Bachelorette, Elly a former cast member of Bachelor, she was a little boring so they asked her to convince her sister to join to give the season a twist. Unfortunately the sister, Becky, was more even boring, awkward and she was clearly scared of the camera.

Meanwhile they still used the men that been cast for the celebrity. They were not told that the celebrity couldn't make it and so the men showed up expecting her and were completely disappointed. Literally one of them quit on the first day and others tried to quit along the way. Some were caught on camera complaining about the women and off-camera it was apparently even worse.

So the producers knew while filming that the season was going badly so they arranged for the cheapest dates possible.
When they did go on more expensive dates it was clear that that it was paid advertising. There was a date that included doing Sydney harbour bridge climb and then at the top they had to listen to some random singer promote her new single. They would make sure to prominently show business logos of the companies featured in the dates.

Also lots of product placement happening as well, for example they'd show the bachelorettes putting on jewellery with the logo of the jewellery company in the foreground. This kind of thing would happen a little bit on previous seasons but it was much more noticeable that usual.

They also reduced the number of episodes in the season, cut out dates they had filmed and rushed the ending just to get it out of the way as fast as possible. It was so obvious that they had given up on the season. They were probably saving their pennies hoping this year would be better.

I don't remember what the ratings were but I'm sure the it was worse than usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 02:04
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 00:33
Guest wrote:

Basically last year the celebrity that they had planned to be Bachelorette couldn't make it because of covid travel restrictions. So they ended up going with their third choice for Bachelorette, Elly a former cast member of Bachelor, she was a little boring so they asked her to convince her sister to join to give the season a twist. Unfortunately the sister, Becky, was more even boring, awkward and she was clearly scared of the camera.

Meanwhile they still used the men that been cast for the celebrity. They were not told that the celebrity couldn't make it and so the men showed up expecting her and were completely disappointed. Literally one of them quit on the first day and others tried to quit along the way. Some were caught on camera complaining about the women and off-camera it was apparently even worse.

So the producers knew while filming that the season was going badly so they arranged for the cheapest dates possible.
When they did go on more expensive dates it was clear that that it was paid advertising. There was a date that included doing Sydney harbour bridge climb and then at the top they had to listen to some random singer promote her new single. They would make sure to prominently show business logos of the companies featured in the dates.

Also lots of product placement happening as well, for example they'd show the bachelorettes putting on jewellery with the logo of the jewellery company in the foreground. This kind of thing would happen a little bit on previous seasons but it was much more noticeable that usual.

They also reduced the number of episodes in the season, cut out dates they had filmed and rushed the ending just to get it out of the way as fast as possible. It was so obvious that they had given up on the season. They were probably saving their pennies hoping this year would be better.

I don't remember what the ratings were but I'm sure the it was worse than usual.
Avid watcher of the Australian franchise here. Thanks for the backstory on this as I didn’t know any of this. And yeah that season was very wierd. Becky was nice but very boring and absolutely hated the camera.

I’m praying this season is not like that because I really do like Brooke. I watched her on the honey badger season as well as BIP.

I don’t remember her love triangle with Alex Nation playing out quite like that. I think female Alex was more into Brooke but she asked still had some unresolved feelings for her ex who she was mad with because apparently she had an abortion and he missed it.

There was also a male Alex who was also into Brooke but she Brooke was not really that into him and the triangle with the Alexes got too much for her and she quite.

So yeah I’m expecting some drama on her season but hopefully they keep it respectable. Georgia Love’s season was the last great Bachelorette season for me. I also really loved Sophie Monk but the guys on her season were all trash. And since then it has gone down hill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can tell whos non australian commenting here...
This is the first non white blonde bachelorette so its groundbreaking television lol.
Also shes a really nice girl irl, i really hope it works out for her and yes i hope she ends up with a women because i personally think shes more into the ladies after watching her on bachelor in paradise. A number of her serious rs previously have been with women too so shes not one of those who claims shes bi but never dates women. Closet lesbian imo...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 03:44
This is the first non white blonde bachelorette so its groundbreaking television lol.
Also shes a really nice girl irl, i really hope it works out for her and yes i hope she ends up with a women because i personally think shes more into the ladies after watching her on bachelor in paradise. A number of her serious rs previously have been with women too so shes not one of those who claims shes bi but never dates women. Closet lesbian imo...
Here we go...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Bruh2
Reactions:

Post by Bruh2 »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 21:37
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They haven’t even started filming yet. The lead was just announced a couple of weeks ago.
The power of lesbian. Already know she will chooses a man. I'll come back and say 'I told you so'. I can't wait :rofl: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 14:30
Guest wrote:
it's funny how bi women are the ones who know how closet lesbian look like. they know what a lesbian more than us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve never seen the Australian Bachelor/ette. Do they typically have F1 spoilers the way the US version does?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Can we close this fucking bihet thread now?🤮

Cat34
Reactions:

Post by Cat34 »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 03:49
Guest wrote:
The show not even filming yet lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cat34 wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 04:03
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 03:49
Guest wrote:
The show not even filming yet lol
DA. I'm pretty sure lesbians here will enjoy this heterosexual show :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hi mate, fellow Aussie here. I don't watch much reality TV, but I do see the endless ads about them, and yeah it is always a sea of bleach and fake tan lol. I'm legit surprised they chose someone with indigenous background, and I'm little bit nervous at all the inevitable racist shit that bogans on Facebook will spout. I don't think I will watch this in full, but in true Aussie fashion, I am looking for a betting pool to see if I can make a bit of moolah on whether she will choose a man or a woman lol. I was ready to put all fifty bucks on her choosing a bloke, but your post is making me wonder if I should hedge my bet on her choosing a woman. Time to sit down and finally understand what matched betting is and how to do it so I will win money either way :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 00:33
I’ve never seen the Australian Bachelor/ette. Do they typically have F1 spoilers the way the US version does?
Yep the websleuths figure it out because there are a lot of leaks and pap photos of the dates. Though I think this year it's a little harder because they are using a different mansion from usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So this comes out soon - they have done the promos for it. Any leaks as to whether it will be worth seeing if she does end up with a woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 18:47
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 05:11
Yep 😂 bihets are really something here. With reality show like this, I’m sure she’ll end up with a guy.
Lol, for real. Even though she will blab on that she likes some girl and “I genuinely like you but….I like d more”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bruh2 wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 14:39
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 21:37
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The power of lesbian. Already know she will chooses a man. I'll come back and say 'I told you so'. I can't wait :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: I’ll join you, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interested to see how this goes.
keep the updates posts coming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only the below will happen here:

Pick a dude she is a typical bihet and we knew she would.

Pick a female and she is doing it for the attention/clout and probably has a secret bf or will end up with one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bi people also have preferences. So this is only "fair" if this girl's 50/50, which I doubt. Either way, I look forward to the l chat meltdowns about this show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it’s going to air after masked signer in couple month and they film the final just before the show airs, when it airs the betting apps are usually the best indication of who the winner is.

Producers are the directors of reality shows, so using producer logic they would suggest the bachelorette keep a girl and a guy for the final. Brooks kiss with Alex came from producer pressure, producers must’ve been bummed that both girls didn’t feel a connection and they couldn’t spin the love triangle drama. From what I have seen I think Brook prefers women, so yea this thread will have meltdowns but then Brook seems very picky and may not find anyone she likes so the show may turn out to be a total bore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 21:37
Bi people also have preferences. So this is only "fair" if this girl's 50/50, which I doubt. Either way, I look forward to the l chat meltdowns about this show.
The relationships she confessed to as a contestant was 2:2 to men/women and on the show it’s also mainly been 1:1 for men/women so fair game to her she is doing a 50/50.
I do see her doing either the classic I’m bi but here is a guy thing or to do the promo route of leaving with a girl for the shock factor and then then splitting afterwards

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How can I watch this from the US?