Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:10
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:34
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:00
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:16
And why is she so mad about Abbie stealing her thunder? Wasnt she on the show to find love and she supposedly did so why care about the fame and aftermath if she found the man of her life ? Miss me with that bullshit :yawn:
And D was her pick the first day she saw him :eyeroll:
She is making a think about something that under the circumstances shouldn’t be a thing.

She ‘dumped’ Konrad. She apparently always was going to choose Darvid so it’s not like Abbie stole the person she wanted. And she is also only going after Abbie (Abbie, who very cleverly mentioned in her statement that both herself and Konrad had messaged with Brooke before hand yet only Abbie is being dragged by Brooke).

I still think Brooke is pissed Abbie rejected her all those years ago when she went into her dms. And now she probably wants her career opportunities because she isn’t getting any and by her ‘retiring’ from the Bachelor Nation, she isn’t going to be getting a huge amount of media.

Brooke doesn’t get that any damage to a queer season was done by herself through her date decisions (aka the type of dates), double standards when it comes to women and ultimately her final choice being pitted against Jamie Lee which she unnecessarily dragged through the painful process.

Brooke also could’ve done more at expressing how important it was being a First Nations woman during the dating process, something she didn’t really do and it only evoked a social conversation with viewers at the final episode.

Frankly, although Abbie had bad timing a little bit any damage done to Brooke’s season was a result of herself and production. Until she owns her own errors she is going to try to shout ‘biphobia’ ‘white privileged’ at anyone who is more successful than she is regardless of there being truth behind it.
I actually couldnt believe she raised the whole abbie date rejection thing on jamie lees final date, jl looked so uncomfortable. Didnt do it with darvid i assume...
Also the fact Brooke raised it when Abbie wasn’t going to say anything to protect Brooke.

Like wtf, the whole thing sounds like Brooke can’t get over being rejected

Reactions:

Re: Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Post by Guest »

It’s baffling the Brooke is trying to cause all this drama and unnecessarily branding someone as something that there isn’t much truth in purely because she announced she was dating someone the day before the finale, even though it was public knowledge through pap sittings and said contestant announcing it in their production released exit interview.

Like Jesus Christ Brooke go get some therapy and get over your jealousy and abandonment issues

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:34
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:00
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:16
And why is she so mad about Abbie stealing her thunder? Wasnt she on the show to find love and she supposedly did so why care about the fame and aftermath if she found the man of her life ? Miss me with that bullshit :yawn:
And D was her pick the first day she saw him :eyeroll:
She is making a think about something that under the circumstances shouldn’t be a thing.

She ‘dumped’ Konrad. She apparently always was going to choose Darvid so it’s not like Abbie stole the person she wanted. And she is also only going after Abbie (Abbie, who very cleverly mentioned in her statement that both herself and Konrad had messaged with Brooke before hand yet only Abbie is being dragged by Brooke).

I still think Brooke is pissed Abbie rejected her all those years ago when she went into her dms. And now she probably wants her career opportunities because she isn’t getting any and by her ‘retiring’ from the Bachelor Nation, she isn’t going to be getting a huge amount of media.

Brooke doesn’t get that any damage to a queer season was done by herself through her date decisions (aka the type of dates), double standards when it comes to women and ultimately her final choice being pitted against Jamie Lee which she unnecessarily dragged through the painful process.

Brooke also could’ve done more at expressing how important it was being a First Nations woman during the dating process, something she didn’t really do and it only evoked a social conversation with viewers at the final episode.

Frankly, although Abbie had bad timing a little bit any damage done to Brooke’s season was a result of herself and production. Until she owns her own errors she is going to try to shout ‘biphobia’ ‘white privileged’ at anyone who is more successful than she is regardless of there being truth behind it.
X2 While what Abbie did was careless, everyone knew that Darvid was going to win anyway and Brooke's season was overall a flop. Brooke needs to stop blaming it on biphobia and white privilege while she is problematic herself with her double standard treatment of women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Abbie bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:04
Is Abbie bi?
About as bi as Brooke but yes lol. And Brooke tried to ask her out once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is she such AW, I thought she participated in the show to find the love of her life, she found it so what is the problem now? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:04
Is Abbie bi?
About as bi as Brooke but yes lol. And Brooke tried to ask her out once.
The difference with abbie is shes only just discovered that side of herself recently, and has said shes still figuring herself out. Shes pretty honest and direct about where shes at so i think she didnt want to waste brookes time, which i respect. Brooke still seems to not be able to let it go though....hence bringing it up on national television.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On a gay note Millie has her insta back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:16
Waiting for more holly/millie content :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Check her story

Will say looking at their posts pre bachelorette- Holly will be the one giving us the most content when she gets her account back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:29
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Check her story

Will say looking at their posts pre bachelorette- Holly will be the one giving us the most content when she gets her account back
Love them :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm with Brooke on this one. Abbie ruined the whole show for her friend. That's not nice. Tge fact that she got away with it before Brooke decided to speak up just tells you everything you need to know about white privilege.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke is the type of girl to cause drama and make someone apologize to her for that. She needs therapy not a man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 03:52
I'm with Brooke on this one. Abbie ruined the whole show for her friend. That's not nice. Tge fact that she got away with it before Brooke decided to speak up just tells you everything you need to know about white privilege.
Give me a break, Abbie didnt ruin the whole show, sportbet did when they gave away the winner before it started. Abbie and brooke have been friends for a while now, and this all should of been sorted out privately. If i were brooke i wouldnt have gone on ig and literally labeled a good friend a white privileged narcissist. Regardless of wether abbies been picking up her calls airing your dirty laundry on social media is childish. Its actually nobodies business....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 04:26
Guest wrote:
Give me a break, Abbie didnt ruin the whole show, sportbet did when they gave away the winner before it started. Abbie and brooke have been friends for a while now, and this all should of been sorted out privately. If i were brooke i wouldnt have gone on ig and literally labeled a good friend a white privileged narcissist. Regardless of wether abbies been picking up her calls airing your dirty laundry on social media is childish. Its actually nobodies business....
DA x2 the show was ruined from the get go when the winner was revealed on like ep 1!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 05:30
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 04:26
Guest wrote:
DA x2 the show was ruined from the get go when the winner was revealed on like ep 1!
What Abbie did. took nothing away from the show.
Brooke continuing to bring it up shows she is just bitter that Abbie and Konrad’s relationship was received positively.

But the winner being leaked pre any episodes airing, this being supported by betting sites and Brooke accidentally having his name said in an insta story is what ruined the show. Not helped by although he got a winners edit, he just wasn’t likeable and charming enough for as many people. The fact it’s been shown he has liked Brooke’s post for years yet got away with not knowing key info about her also underlines double standards (again).

Brooke and production ruined her season. Her achievements at being the ‘first’ for representation ended up being very irrelevant so people switched off. Blaming someone else and forcing an apology is just pathetic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think she got away with it cos no one cares about Konrad or the show at that stage. Nothing about her having more 'privilege' then Brooke.
But agree with Brooke, that Abbie is attentino seeking and obviously not a real friend.

But the show wasn't ever going anywhere, cos eveyrone knew she'd pick a man and it was pretty clear who that was from the get go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:42
Guest wrote:
I think she got away with it cos no one cares about Konrad or the show at that stage. Nothing about her having more 'privilege' then Brooke.
But agree with Brooke, that Abbie is attentino seeking and obviously not a real friend.

But the show wasn't ever going anywhere, cos eveyrone knew she'd pick a man and it was pretty clear who that was from the get go
Anyone who goes on reality tv is self centred- fact of life and I doubt Brooke is much better than Abbie.

Abbie did a ‘hard launch’ as a result of thinking Brooke was ok with it due to a misunderstanding. Worth noticing Brooke only goes for the most successful white woman involved in the pairings that did a hard launch of their relationships. Of the 4 white people who announced they were together with someone connected to the show, the only one who got grief from Brooke was Abbie.

There is more to it Brooke being pissed at Abbie than just Abbie going public with her relationship.

I still say Brooke continuing to bring it up is being petty and achieving nothing. I don’t think it makes Brooke look good, she isn’t achieving as much support as I think she was expecting. Abbie is still getting on with her life and hasn’t has opportunities lost.

Honestly I’d say it makes Brooke look a mess and Abbie naive more than anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 15:52
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:42
Guest wrote:

Anyone who goes on reality tv is self centred- fact of life and I doubt Brooke is much better than Abbie.

Abbie did a ‘hard launch’ as a result of thinking Brooke was ok with it due to a misunderstanding. Worth noticing Brooke only goes for the most successful white woman involved in the pairings that did a hard launch of their relationships. Of the 4 white people who announced they were together with someone connected to the show, the only one who got grief from Brooke was Abbie.

There is more to it Brooke being pissed at Abbie than just Abbie going public with her relationship.

I still say Brooke continuing to bring it up is being petty and achieving nothing. I don’t think it makes Brooke look good, she isn’t achieving as much support as I think she was expecting. Abbie is still getting on with her life and hasn’t has opportunities lost.

Honestly I’d say it makes Brooke look a mess and Abbie naive more than anything.

Agree. Brooke definitely needs to step away from her socials tho. All this impulsive posting and callibg other people names doesn't make her look good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She definitely needs to take a break from social. She clearly wasn’t ready to be the bachelorette if she can’t handle the criticism. I’ve never seen a bachelor or bachelorette or contestant for that matter not get some hate online.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Way more interesting than Brooke lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 10:59

Realistically they are the only reason any of us kept half an eye on this series - thank goodness they got the wlw memo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:

Realistically they are the only reason any of us kept half an eye on this series - thank goodness they got the wlw memo
Honestly its so funny that one of brookes front runners ended up with another woman from the show. Would not have expected this, good for her though, holly did find love going on the bachelorette, just not with brooke lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Remember when posters here were doubting that Holly would ever date a woman lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 13:43
And she ended up with the gayest one on the show!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

those brows :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 13:43
And they kept saying Millie is bi too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seeing as Brooke said she was taking a break from social media, yet commented on Millie’s post (comment being “cuties 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍”)
I don’t think she knows how to have a proper break from social media!

Cat34
Reactions:

Post by Cat34 »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 05:24
Seeing as Brooke said she was taking a break from social media, yet commented on Millie’s post (comment being “cuties 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍”)
I don’t think she knows how to have a proper break from social media!
I think it's good that one same sex couple come from this series at least they cast girls that like girls and not fake "bi".

Jess another intruder seem to dating girl as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke can’t help herself hey. Labels cuties on Holly and Millie’s post and follows Millie.

I’m pro Holly and thought her and Brooke had something. I just wonder how much both Brooke and Holly actually struggled when their time ended together.

I don’t know how you just turn off some clear chemistry there?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 09:52
Brooke can’t help herself hey. Labels cuties on Holly and Millie’s post and follows Millie.

I’m pro Holly and thought her and Brooke had something. I just wonder how much both Brooke and Holly actually struggled when their time ended together.

I don’t know how you just turn off some clear chemistry there?!
Holly wasn’t all in yet, you could see that. I also think the arguments with Brooke helped turn off her attraction to her with how aggressive she is, regardless of what is occurring within those moments. She was emotional for making someone feel bad sure but you could see her checking out fairly early during their last day/date. The whole process of hometowns I think helped turn any of Holly’s feelings away.

Brooke says she would’ve always chosen Darvid to it’s hard to say how true her attraction was. She always seemed to watch Holly with a certain eye, especially in the mardi gras date.

I think she is publicly liking stuff about Millie/Holly as that’s what she said she’d do at the very beginning of all the press interviews when she commented it would be cool if other people in her season found love with each other. Still makes her a little bit of a hypocrite when the Abbie/Konrad situation comes to play (although I accept that situation is slightly different).

If you look at the bachelorette hashtag, Jamie Lee and Holly/Millie are the most common stuff people are talking about/hyping over since the season has ended. For popularity I’m not surprised Brooke is liking their stuff, although I question whether they are in actual contact etc and defo think it’s more for show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke gives it away by whether she follows them or not.

She’s not following Konrad and vice versa but she’s on the Millie train.

She’ll be on the Holly train too. Her last comments about Holly were that she still cares about her. Like JL, Brooke will try and remain friends with them.

Millie and Holly at least kept their relationship quiet and were respectful a lot more than Konrad and Abbie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2021, 13:47
Brooke gives it away by whether she follows them or not.

She’s not following Konrad and vice versa but she’s on the Millie train.

She’ll be on the Holly train too. Her last comments about Holly were that she still cares about her. Like JL, Brooke will try and remain friends with them.

Millie and Holly at least kept their relationship quiet and were respectful a lot more than Konrad and Abbie.
Nah, she made subtle comments about Holly/Millie announcing it when they did. Seeing as that was also the day before/day of the final (Holly’s exit written interview and TV interview with 10).
Only difference was production still had control of Holly/Millie’s socials so could go about their hard launch slightly differently

Abbie being an outsider meant that she could do whatever she wanted.

Brooke would be a hypocrite if she wasn’t on the Holly/Millie train as some of her previous interviews she had said it would be cool for some of her contestants to find love with each other.

Have noticed it’s quite interesting that her friend who helped her set up her new place has spent this evening hanging out with Abbie and Konrad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s all funny isn’t it. Close friend helps Brooke set up her house but is then having dinner with Abbie and Konrad, who Brooke currently hates.

Meanwhile, Holly got her socials back today which means JL and Darvid tomorrow.

Imagine the JL stans in the comments. Yikes!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holly followed Brooke today, like clock work lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JL finally has access back to her socials

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there not any ”reunion/what happened after the show” episode coming? I would love to see one!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryan already flirting with jl :mask: i mean it is obvious so don't be surprisee if they end up being together at least holly and millie gave us what we wanted

DazzlingNova
Reactions: 85

Post by DazzlingNova »

I was thinking about possibly watching this when I had some extra time because an anon suggested it to me, but from page skimming, doesn’t look like there’s a need to.
"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will say Holly, Millie and JL have given us some decent content recently.

Their friendship is something I’m defo here for.

Also finding it hilarious that JL ended up choosing what Holly wore during the show because apparently wearing active gear wasn’t acceptable (no wonder she ended up with the manager of a gym).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is this better than that Tila Tequila show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 11:17
So is this better than that Tila Tequila show?
Anything is better than that shitshow. Regardless of Brooke ending up with a bloke in a heteronormative relationship, you couldn’t deny that she didn’t mind eyeing up the girls.

And the girls have given us some good post show content out of the show anyways

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only bumping this thread to laugh because this girl and her F1 straight man already broke up. He posted a statement about it and I saw it on a Bachelor forum. Should have picked a woman! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 21:03
Only bumping this thread to laugh because this girl and her F1 straight man already broke up. He posted a statement about it and I saw it on a Bachelor forum. Should have picked a woman! :rofl:
I actually feel bad for him. He put his house up for sale and closed his business to move in with her. Hopefully he can get his life back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How long did they even last?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 21:42
Guest wrote:
How long did they even last?
Not very!!!!

Going by how she has been on her socials looks like she ditched him. Reckon she wished she’d gone for a popular choice of one of the girls with the amount she is talking about ‘a queer’ new year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just saw darvids post....what the actual eff....thats the quickest break up in bach Australia history. I agree with the anon saying she dropped his ass...brooke does not get dumped, she does the dumping. Maybe she realised he was boring like the rest of us noticed, or seen shes missing out on the jamie lee, holly, millie throuple lol. I really hope she leaves jl alone with this....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s embarrassing. Truly embarrassing.

He uprooted his whole life. Had his house on the market last week. I never wanted him to “win” but so glad he did and learned a lesson.

The other girls are better off without her. Absolute trainwreck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 22:37
Just saw darvids post....what the actual eff....thats the quickest break up in bach Australia history. I agree with the anon saying she dropped his ass...brooke does not get dumped, she does the dumping. Maybe she realised he was boring like the rest of us noticed, or seen shes missing out on the jamie lee, holly, millie throuple lol. I really hope she leaves jl alone with this....
I think she wanted someone who was more popular with viewers which he wasn’t. He was more of a safe bet but boring to watch. Presume he will move back and take his house off the market.

Interesting to see who she pursues next. Hope Jamie-Lee runs for the hills as Brooke is a walking red flag!

They last what 5 weeks in the public eye and had technically been together since august? (When was the final filmed?). Bet Channel 10 regret how much money they pumped in for such a quick dumping

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very clear she was only in it to gain more followers and be an influencer. He was too dopey enough to believe it.

Remember when he left his employees in the lurch and stopped with his business, then put his house up for sale and moved his dog to Melbourne?

Just like in the show there was no sacrifice from her. Holly was 1000000% right and Brooke showed her true colours then and there in their argument.

It’s all about Brooke.