Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Reactions:

Re: Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:27
If you don’t agree with Brooke and you’re white, it’s white privilege lol
I mean from the various arguments she had on the show and some of her Twitter likes, this seems very much the case.

Bet channel 10 wished they hadn’t cast her as the bachelorette now. Girl clearly needs some help in dealing with things when they don’t go her way but aren’t something she can chuck harmful terms at

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone explain what it's all about? I'm so confused

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:31
Guest wrote:
I mean from the various arguments she had on the show and some of her Twitter likes, this seems very much the case.

Bet channel 10 wished they hadn’t cast her as the bachelorette now. Girl clearly needs some help in dealing with things when they don’t go her way but aren’t something she can chuck harmful terms at
I mean it's just dumb because she has a right to be upset but she missed the runway. Abbie stealing her spotlight isn't white privilege lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:35
Konrad was a fan fave through Brooke's season. He was seen kissing Abbie Chatfield (an ex bachie contestant and friend of Brooke's) before he got eliminated in the show, thus spoiling it. Then the night before the finale Abbie confirmed they were dating on IG once again upstaging Brooke. Brooke unfollowed her and now has come out and posted this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke is literally white passing herself in a hetero rs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's ironic is the Abbie/Brooke drama is far more entertaining than the show ever was :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:38
Guest wrote:
Konrad was a fan fave through Brooke's season. He was seen kissing Abbie Chatfield (an ex bachie contestant and friend of Brooke's) before he got eliminated in the show, thus spoiling it. Then the night before the finale Abbie confirmed they were dating on IG once again upstaging Brooke. Brooke unfollowed her and now has come out and posted this
But Brooke’s posting is claiming ‘white privilege’. Which is a massive stretch…..

Like narcissist sure, girl had been papped without her knowledge and yeah she could’ve timed the confirmation better but what’s worse, doing it the day before or just after?

Brooke has been creating more drama since it all happened because Konrad was popular and her own choice of Darvid isn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But Brooke’s posting is claiming ‘white privilege’. Which is a massive stretch…..

Like narcissist sure, girl had been papped without her knowledge and yeah she could’ve timed the confirmation better but what’s worse, doing it the day before or just after?

Brooke has been creating more drama since it all happened because Konrad was popular and her own choice of Darvid isn’t.
Nail on the head. Konrad was everyone's pick the entire season - he has the most followers gained after Darvid - and let's be honest the only reason people are following Darvid is because he won.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And why is she so mad about Abbie stealing her thunder? Wasnt she on the show to find love and she supposedly did so why care about the fame and aftermath if she found the man of her life ? Miss me with that bullshit :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nail on the head. Konrad was everyone's pick the entire season - he has the most followers gained after Darvid - and let's be honest the only reason people are following Darvid is because he won.
Not sure whos American or non Australian posting on this thread, but this comment by her is raising a complex issue. Australia still has huge issues regarding racism, darvid and jamie lee not knowing what land they were on was so just plain stupid. Most people are educated on this here so that looked bad on them as they clearly have no interest until it was brought up dating brooke. Holly and hollys mum acting shocked about brooke moving perth was silly, brooke will always go home eventually, indigenous people are very connected to country. However Abbie has always been an outspoken feminist and ally of indigenous Australians so to post this about her publicly is probably not smart on brooke. If i were brooke id still try to sort it out with her privately. Yes the media favourites white people but brookes final pick was not anyones real fan favourite. I think brooke has misinterpreted the response from viewers, sure blame the media but essentially nobody liked darvid. I know i dont like him and thats pretty much my issue lol...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke is exhausting! Yeah maybe what Abbie did was a little selfish but I’d be willing to bet that it actually brought in ratings considering she appeared on the finale episode as one of Brooke’s close friends. Just because Brooke is a POC doesn’t mean anything a white person does to offend her is considered “white privilege” or racially motivated. As a minority myself, I absolutely hate when people throw around the victim race card so freely. There are very real race problems in the world but I can guarantee you, Abbie Chatfield announcing she’s dating a contestant that came in 4th the day of Bachelorette Australia finale isn’t one!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not gonna lie I started reading the first paragraph and thought it read her and “D” had gone their seperate ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke’s insecurity on full display. Show had already tanked but let’s blame Abbie.

Abbie is an attention seeker but then to bring race into it seems a bit ridiculous from Brooke.

Same person who said in interviews they could all go on a triple date.

It’s all fake.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke is lashing out at Abbie at ruining her season finale when realistically Brooke helped do that herself.

Everyone knew at the beginning Darvid won - with additional sightings and Brooke’s social media blip that exposed him very early on. So ratings/reactions were already going downhill way before Abbie started dating Konrad.

Also nice to notice Brooke is having a go at Abbie but saying nothing about Konrad who did interviews (including his own exit interview) about Abbie.

Also Holly and Millie hard launched through production both the day before (Holly’s written interview on 10), the day of (Holly’s verbal interview on 10) and the day after (insta). And at present have been left alone.

Brooke is aiming a swipe at Abbie because she is more successful and has a relationship people support because it’s Konrad. Abbie has said nothing against Brooke (or Darvid and she has access to stuff on him through his ex gf and mural Brisbane friends). The bachelorette ended a week ago and realistically Brooke can’t handle the massive flop it was and probably the lack of media/influencer opportunities that have come from it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
And biphobic :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow. Brook sounds horrible and kind of mentally unstable tbh. It’s really unfair she accuses Abbie of white privilege and she won’t be able to defend herself because she’ll get told ‘you don’t get to say what white privilege is’. Unless there is more to the story Brook is pretty pathetic to make that accusation over final week of the Bachelorette tbh. Hmmm, thought she was there to find love? So why so upset her season flopped? She found love apparently so that should be all she cares about. She comes across as an awful person. Also liking tweets insinuating Holly’s mum is racist why? Because she pointed out Holly didn’t want a big family or to live in WA? Brook is a jerk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 04:42
Brooke is lashing out at Abbie at ruining her season finale when realistically Brooke helped do that herself.

Everyone knew at the beginning Darvid won - with additional sightings and Brooke’s social media blip that exposed him very early on. So ratings/reactions were already going downhill way before Abbie started dating Konrad.

Also nice to notice Brooke is having a go at Abbie but saying nothing about Konrad who did interviews (including his own exit interview) about Abbie.

Also Holly and Millie hard launched through production both the day before (Holly’s written interview on 10), the day of (Holly’s verbal interview on 10) and the day after (insta). And at present have been left alone.

Brooke is aiming a swipe at Abbie because she is more successful and has a relationship people support because it’s Konrad. Abbie has said nothing against Brooke (or Darvid and she has access to stuff on him through his ex gf and mural Brisbane friends). The bachelorette ended a week ago and realistically Brooke can’t handle the massive flop it was and probably the lack of media/influencer opportunities that have come from it
After watching this series i realised Brooke is super tough on women with double standards, whereas the bar with men is so low. The situation with jamie lee and ryan really did show this. Blame the woman, not the man....also does anyone actually know how abbie met konrad? I havent even heard her explain her side to this whole situation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 05:14
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 04:42

After watching this series i realised Brooke is super tough on women with double standards, whereas the bar with men is so low. The situation with jamie lee and ryan really did show this. Blame the woman, not the man....also does anyone actually know how abbie met konrad? I havent even heard her explain her side to this whole situation?
Apparently she met him through a mutual friend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Abbies responded....the funny thing about this whole situation is spoilers are leaked all the time every season by accident or deliberate. Brookes season is no different....interesting how its blown up like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know what Brooke was trying to achieve by doing that post?

I doubt Abbie is going to be cancelled by it as it most definitely isn’t something you’d have someone lost their job over.

She has done an apology which she has bent to Brooke’s will and apologised for all the bull crap phrases like ‘white privilege’ that Brooke threw at her.

If Brooke now refuses to let things go or turns on someone else then it really exposed the problem.

Even the tabloids, although they have reported it, don’t seem entirely on her side looking at what photo some of them have used for the tag line shot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Abbie announcing her relationship with Konrad before the show ended was racist??? I'm sorry what is Brooke on about? Like you have your man, why on earth is she so bothered by it? I mean no offence but Bachelor news is literally relevant for about 24 hours anyway so I don't think it made much of an impact on how the audience felt about Darvid winning and her "historic season". Like I doubt Abbie was thinking "Hell yeah I'm gonna steal the spotlight and make this season all about me".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a non-white person, I'm sick of hearing about white privilege and the victimhood mentality. You cannot accuse every single white person about their "white privilege" when things don't go your way. Brooke benefits from being mixed looking and straight passing, has she ever thought about those "privileges" :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is friggin petty and lame. this is the kinda diva shit I'd expect from straight girls. It's not really over him, but geee Konrad is really not that

Abbie is def an attention seeker, she's no fool with public PDA and confirming their relatinoship just before the ep, despite the strike one. Konrad, the man and contestant, seems unscathed by this

But where the hell is this white privilege ?
hate ppl whipping out this shit when it's irrelevant - it just undermines it and lets ppl mock it

And Brooke doesn't realise how she's exposed herself as she's not the TV personna of intellgent and strong woman - but quite narcisstic and insecure

what a shame for rep. She so straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:16
And why is she so mad about Abbie stealing her thunder? Wasnt she on the show to find love and she supposedly did so why care about the fame and aftermath if she found the man of her life ? Miss me with that bullshit :yawn:
And D was her pick the first day she saw him :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol I didnt even know B wasnt white. Sorry maybe she isnt white but she is white passing for most people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:00
Guest wrote:
She is making a think about something that under the circumstances shouldn’t be a thing.

She ‘dumped’ Konrad. She apparently always was going to choose Darvid so it’s not like Abbie stole the person she wanted. And she is also only going after Abbie (Abbie, who very cleverly mentioned in her statement that both herself and Konrad had messaged with Brooke before hand yet only Abbie is being dragged by Brooke).

I still think Brooke is pissed Abbie rejected her all those years ago when she went into her dms. And now she probably wants her career opportunities because she isn’t getting any and by her ‘retiring’ from the Bachelor Nation, she isn’t going to be getting a huge amount of media.

Brooke doesn’t get that any damage to a queer season was done by herself through her date decisions (aka the type of dates), double standards when it comes to women and ultimately her final choice being pitted against Jamie Lee which she unnecessarily dragged through the painful process.

Brooke also could’ve done more at expressing how important it was being a First Nations woman during the dating process, something she didn’t really do and it only evoked a social conversation with viewers at the final episode.

Frankly, although Abbie had bad timing a little bit any damage done to Brooke’s season was a result of herself and production. Until she owns her own errors she is going to try to shout ‘biphobia’ ‘white privileged’ at anyone who is more successful than she is regardless of there being truth behind it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She is making a think about something that under the circumstances shouldn’t be a thing.

She ‘dumped’ Konrad. She apparently always was going to choose Darvid so it’s not like Abbie stole the person she wanted. And she is also only going after Abbie (Abbie, who very cleverly mentioned in her statement that both herself and Konrad had messaged with Brooke before hand yet only Abbie is being dragged by Brooke).

I still think Brooke is pissed Abbie rejected her all those years ago when she went into her dms. And now she probably wants her career opportunities because she isn’t getting any and by her ‘retiring’ from the Bachelor Nation, she isn’t going to be getting a huge amount of media.

Brooke doesn’t get that any damage to a queer season was done by herself through her date decisions (aka the type of dates), double standards when it comes to women and ultimately her final choice being pitted against Jamie Lee which she unnecessarily dragged through the painful process.

Brooke also could’ve done more at expressing how important it was being a First Nations woman during the dating process, something she didn’t really do and it only evoked a social conversation with viewers at the final episode.

Frankly, although Abbie had bad timing a little bit any damage done to Brooke’s season was a result of herself and production. Until she owns her own errors she is going to try to shout ‘biphobia’ ‘white privileged’ at anyone who is more successful than she is regardless of there being truth behind it.
I actually couldnt believe she raised the whole abbie date rejection thing on jamie lees final date, jl looked so uncomfortable. Didnt do it with darvid i assume...

Cat34
Reactions:

Post by Cat34 »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I actually couldnt believe she raised the whole abbie date rejection thing on jamie lees final date, jl looked so uncomfortable. Didnt do it with darvid i assume...
Ppl don really interested in her anymore the paparazzi had focus onto matildas intead of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Abbi is bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is more entertaining than the show. Two people who are trying to stay in the spotlight post their 15 minutes of fame on a show. One upset that the other tried to steal her moment.

Somehow it turns into a theme of race, and the person under attack agrees. It’s all a bit bizarre.

Is this why none of the people have got their social media back. We need Holly and Millie content to drown out this attention seeking effort.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can just imagine Brooke losing her mind playing victim and dumb fuck Darvid and his puppy eyes are just so caught up that he agrees on everything. We know who wears the pants in that relationship.

Ddd33
Reactions:

Post by Ddd33 »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:54
Can just imagine Brooke losing her mind playing victim and dumb fuck Darvid and his puppy eyes are just so caught up that he agrees on everything. We know who wears the pants in that relationship.
And the first thing Konrad do after get back his social is to unfollow them lol. He unfollow Darvid and Brooke

Jamie Lee dodged a bullet
Reactions:

Post by Jamie Lee dodged a bullet »

Guest wrote:
Girl brooke is so toxic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ddd33 wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 15:17
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:54
And the first thing Konrad do after get back his social is to unfollow them lol. He unfollow Darvid and Brooke
:rofl: i kind of wish JL wasn't so classy so she could gives us drama too

Reactions:

Post by guest »

so from what i understand brook only liked the two people who both are men and the women in the show only for queerbaiting :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Also the fact Brooke raised it when Abbie wasn’t going to say anything to protect Brooke.

Like wtf, the whole thing sounds like Brooke can’t get over being rejected

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s baffling the Brooke is trying to cause all this drama and unnecessarily branding someone as something that there isn’t much truth in purely because she announced she was dating someone the day before the finale, even though it was public knowledge through pap sittings and said contestant announcing it in their production released exit interview.

Like Jesus Christ Brooke go get some therapy and get over your jealousy and abandonment issues

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X2 While what Abbie did was careless, everyone knew that Darvid was going to win anyway and Brooke's season was overall a flop. Brooke needs to stop blaming it on biphobia and white privilege while she is problematic herself with her double standard treatment of women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Abbie bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:04
Is Abbie bi?
About as bi as Brooke but yes lol. And Brooke tried to ask her out once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is she such AW, I thought she participated in the show to find the love of her life, she found it so what is the problem now? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 20:04
Is Abbie bi?
About as bi as Brooke but yes lol. And Brooke tried to ask her out once.
The difference with abbie is shes only just discovered that side of herself recently, and has said shes still figuring herself out. Shes pretty honest and direct about where shes at so i think she didnt want to waste brookes time, which i respect. Brooke still seems to not be able to let it go though....hence bringing it up on national television.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On a gay note Millie has her insta back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:16
Waiting for more holly/millie content :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Check her story

Will say looking at their posts pre bachelorette- Holly will be the one giving us the most content when she gets her account back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:29
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Check her story

Will say looking at their posts pre bachelorette- Holly will be the one giving us the most content when she gets her account back
Love them :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm with Brooke on this one. Abbie ruined the whole show for her friend. That's not nice. Tge fact that she got away with it before Brooke decided to speak up just tells you everything you need to know about white privilege.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke is the type of girl to cause drama and make someone apologize to her for that. She needs therapy not a man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 03:52
I'm with Brooke on this one. Abbie ruined the whole show for her friend. That's not nice. Tge fact that she got away with it before Brooke decided to speak up just tells you everything you need to know about white privilege.
Give me a break, Abbie didnt ruin the whole show, sportbet did when they gave away the winner before it started. Abbie and brooke have been friends for a while now, and this all should of been sorted out privately. If i were brooke i wouldnt have gone on ig and literally labeled a good friend a white privileged narcissist. Regardless of wether abbies been picking up her calls airing your dirty laundry on social media is childish. Its actually nobodies business....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 04:26
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 03:52
Give me a break, Abbie didnt ruin the whole show, sportbet did when they gave away the winner before it started. Abbie and brooke have been friends for a while now, and this all should of been sorted out privately. If i were brooke i wouldnt have gone on ig and literally labeled a good friend a white privileged narcissist. Regardless of wether abbies been picking up her calls airing your dirty laundry on social media is childish. Its actually nobodies business....
DA x2 the show was ruined from the get go when the winner was revealed on like ep 1!