Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Reactions:

Re: Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 02:55
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 01:23
After the first kiss they had I think Brooke didn't feel the connection and JL for her isn't an option but kept her around as safety net if one of her front runner fucked up and that's what happened with Konrad and Holly. Now she's still contacting JL coz she saw that JL is popular so she wanted it to look like they still ok.
As i said, she is sick :mask: where is JL saying all this?
Brooke has said in numerous interviews since the show ended that she's been reaching out to JL, along with Darvid, to see if she is ok.

She also said in one interview that she "talked over" her decision with her to help JL get more than just that rejection.

JL has confirmed she's been reached out to by both Brooke and Darvid.

Holly said she hadn't spoken to Brooke since the night she left.

Ddd33
Reactions:

Post by Ddd33 »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 03:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
After the first kiss they had I think Brooke didn't feel the connection and JL for her isn't an option but kept her around as safety net if one of her front runner fucked up and that's what happened with Konrad and Holly. Now she's still contacting JL coz she saw that JL is popular so she wanted it to look like they still ok.
Brooke has said in numerous interviews since the show ended that she's been reaching out to JL, along with Darvid, to see if she is ok.

She also said in one interview that she "talked over" her decision with her to help JL get more than just that rejection.

Brooke say she want to have double date with Holly and Millie Don think they would like that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know it’s meant to be a nice sentiment but Brooke and Darvis reaching out to JL rubs me the wrong way. Let the poor girl move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"To be honest I'm normally a private person and to put my heart out there and show all of Australia who I am is hectic and different to what I'm used to.
https://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/7527605/jamie-lee-still-looking-for-love-after-bachelorette-heartbreak/

“I really struggle kind of opening up and there’s a surface level of me and there’s the real me and I really don’t know how to get to that sometimes. I can tell you on paper like who I am but it’a like… I feel like that’s yeah…”

This girl really went out her comfort zone for Brooke this season. She’s the real champ of this show not Brooke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 04:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know it’s meant to be a nice sentiment but Brooke and Darvis reaching out to JL rubs me the wrong way. Let the poor girl move on.

Can you please send a link to that bit about Brooke saying she reached out and talked over with JL her decision? I’ve only read the one about JL saying that Brooke texts her every now and then. Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:36
"To be honest I'm normally a private person and to put my heart out there and show all of Australia who I am is hectic and different to what I'm used to.
https://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/7527605/jamie-lee-still-looking-for-love-after-bachelorette-heartbreak/

“I really struggle kind of opening up and there’s a surface level of me and there’s the real me and I really don’t know how to get to that sometimes. I can tell you on paper like who I am but it’a like… I feel like that’s yeah…”

This girl really went out her comfort zone for Brooke this season. She’s the real champ of this show not Brooke.

This vid I was laughing so hard JL was so awkward. I find JL to be quite funny. During Brooke’s season she has these funny one liners idk I find her cute too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe someone like JL had to fight for Honey Badger and Brooke's affection :nervous:

If JL was not previously on the Bachelor, I think she could have been brought back as the Bachelorette but she's been on this franchise twice already and the GA is kinda over her. JL is probably more likely to go on BIP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:58
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 04:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can you please send a link to that bit about Brooke saying she reached out and talked over with JL her decision? I’ve only read the one about JL saying that Brooke texts her every now and then. Thanks!
It was a radio interview on spotify just search Darvid Brooke and their interviews will come up. Can't remember which one it was but Brooke said something like she contacted her once the filming ended and they went over what happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol I really don’t think JL has anychance of being bachelorette considering this one was a flop.
Also JL she’s cute and all but kinda lacking the particular charisma to be bachelorette. She’s popular this season because she’s hot and the lesbians want her. Doubt she’d be as popular with straight viewers.

I agree Brooke reaching out to JL is cruel. She knows JL was obsessed with her and still wants the attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If they ever do another do another Bachelorette with "bi" lead they should find new faces and not recycle the contestants from previous seasons. But I do want to see how JL interact with women tho coz Brooke is a major flop. (but I think JL seems to lacked certain charisma to be the lead)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:17
Lol I really don’t think JL has anychance of being bachelorette considering this one was a flop.
Also JL she’s cute and all but kinda lacking the particular charisma to be bachelorette. She’s popular this season because she’s hot and the lesbians want her. Doubt she’d be as popular with straight viewers.

I agree Brooke reaching out to JL is cruel. She knows JL was obsessed with her and still wants the attention.
JL was just Brooke's comfort blanket the whole way through. The whole devastating look Brooke had when she rejected her was just so fake. Brooke showed more hurt in her face when Holly walked.

Ddf2
Reactions:

Post by Ddf2 »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:34
If they ever do another do another Bachelorette with "bi" lead they should find new faces and not recycle the contestants from previous seasons. But I do want to see how JL interact with women tho coz Brooke is a major flop. (but I think JL seems to lacked certain charisma to be the lead)
I really want JL in bachelor in paradise but they don have alot of lgbtq the only one they got is from this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ddf2 wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 07:03
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:34
I really want JL in bachelor in paradise but they don have alot of lgbtq the only one they got is from this season.
Well former Bachelorette Angie Kent came out as pansexual last year and I suppose some of the previous Bachelor girls could have been into women as well :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:35
Guest wrote:

JL was just Brooke's comfort blanket the whole way through. The whole devastating look Brooke had when she rejected her was just so fake. Brooke showed more hurt in her face when Holly walked.
Yea cuz she's straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I don’t know about any of you but the hype (if there were any) for Brooke and Darvid has completely vanished after 24 hours.

But they must’ve thought the hype would last a lot longer because there’s no other reason why the others don’t have their social media accounts back by now.

They must’ve thought Brooke and Darvid would still be in the spotlight at this time when it’s quite the opposite.

Sff
Reactions:

Post by Sff »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 09:51
So I don’t know about any of you but the hype (if there were any) for Brooke and Darvid has completely vanished after 24 hours.

But they must’ve thought the hype would last a lot longer because there’s no other reason why the others don’t have their social media accounts back by now.

They must’ve thought Brooke and Darvid would still be in the spotlight at this time when it’s quite the opposite.
JL and Holly and Millie will get their spotlight once they post something. They will definitely follow closely by the media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Brooke can’t handle the thought of someone rejecting her/not wanting what she wants regardless of whether they would’ve been her final choice. She looks hurt/was offended Carissa even though it was clear there was no chemistry, and Holly when she mistook what she was trying to explain because Brooke expects everyone to want her and want what she wants.
JL bless her heart was very much the comfort blanket because she spent the entire show trying so damn hard to please Brooke and do what she wanted even though it was clear Brooke couldn’t care less about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Brooke can’t handle the thought of someone rejecting her/not wanting what she wants regardless of whether they would’ve been her final choice. She looks hurt/was offended Carissa even though it was clear there was no chemistry, and Holly when she mistook what she was trying to explain because Brooke expects everyone to want her and want what she wants.
JL bless her heart was very much the comfort blanket because she spent the entire show trying so damn hard to please Brooke and do what she wanted even though it was clear Brooke couldn’t care less about her.
I feel so bad for JL. She's such a sweetheart. Brooke played dirty dragging JL to the finale knowing damn well she didn't have any feelings for her. And all the extra kissing with JL? What was that about? To keep the audience interested?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have said it before and I will say it again Brooke only had feelings for Darvid. The rest was just an act. Even Abbie said on her podcast that it was really obvious Brooke was gonna pick Darvis because she seemed obsessed with him. Even if things went better with Holly she still would've pick Darvid. Brooke's a good actress tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched the clip of JL being sent home and ouch my heart hurts for her. The fact that she was trying to comfort Brooke and kept telling her it was okay when her heart was breaking :bigcry: JL deserves better.

Also low key annoyed by all the JL tweets Brookes liking. You didn’t pick her girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's a tv show with certain number of episodes - as the main character you need to "maintain" that possibility through out and you're alway very into a few people. It's such a coincidence this happens to all the bachelors/bachelorettes !

In real life, after a conversation or two, you pretty much know who you'd actually want to go on a date with

Guest414
Reactions:

Post by Guest414 »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 14:16
it's a tv show with certain number of episodes - as the main character you need to "maintain" that possibility through out and you're alway very into a few people. It's such a coincidence this happens to all the bachelors/bachelorettes !

In real life, after a conversation or two, you pretty much know who you'd actually want to go on a date with
In interviews they asked Brooke if she knew from the beginning she was going to pick Darvid. She said she wanted to explore her options etc. She's very media trained and she said basically the same in every interview.

What I'm more confused about are the people who think she was going to pick Holly if she didn't basically self-eliminate. IMO she was never going to pick anyone other than Darvid after their first single date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way she would describe feeling "safe", "appreciated" and "protected" on all her dates with men despite them doing absolutely nothing to illicit this aside from being nice.

Meanwhile we have Holly who is actively practicing consent, creating a safe space and exhibiting emotional intelligence + JL who is continuously going out of her way to show her how much she appreciates her.

Its painful to watch :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 14:27
The way she would describe feeling "safe", "appreciated" and "protected" on all her dates with men despite them doing absolutely nothing to illicit this aside from being nice.

Meanwhile we have Holly who is actively practicing consent, creating a safe space and exhibiting emotional intelligence + JL who is continuously going out of her way to show her how much she appreciates her.

Its painful to watch :eyeroll:
all bis I know when they go on a date they say the same thing when a man does the minimum things, but they try to find the smallest fault on a woman :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This girl’s speaking the truth!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:35

I did laugh a little when she said she hopes Brooke watches her video. She’s right though. The whole season was exploitative and full of double standards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 18:20
Guest wrote:

I did laugh a little when she said she hopes Brooke watches her video. She’s right though. The whole season was exploitative and full of double standards.
Brooke doesn't care.. she got her d--- and she's happy now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JL’s birthday.
Beca put a instastory up - lol at the fact the have matching tattoos 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke was never going to be an accurate reflection of a genuine bisexual woman.

Channel 10 took a leap of faith but Brooke didn’t go that in depth with her bisexuality at all because she only had eyes for Darvid.

I can understand why those would feel frustrated that she hasn’t properly represented the community.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 18:20
Guest wrote:

I hope not, she will scream biphobia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke had a shocking childhood. She’s been screaming out for security and to be loved. I don’t think anyone hit Darvid has it in them to do that tbh

JL and her would not have lasted on the outside world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 22:56
Brooke was never going to be an accurate reflection of a genuine bisexual woman.

Channel 10 took a leap of faith but Brooke didn’t go that in depth with her bisexuality at all because she only had eyes for Darvid.

I can understand why those would feel frustrated that she hasn’t properly represented the community.
Iv come to the conclusion darvid made her feel a certain way she didnt get with the others, therefore he really didnt have to do much besides make a bit of effort eg. The flowers.

It doesnt matter what the others tried to do to win her over eg. Jamie lee tried everything, konrad cried and painted his nails, kurt took notes to remember important things about her, holly continually asked for consent. She was always going to most probably pick him, the guy who put in the least amount of effort but when he did shed cry over it.

Iv been watching this show since s2 and this is exactly why i hate it and hope it gets canned, people waste their time trying to vy for the effection of one man or women that essentially wont have an actual interest in you if they met the one on the first night. Yet will keep you there because the show must go on....i was hoping this season was going to be different but clearly not.

Also, why is the hot tub scene always between a man and woman....why couldnt we see two women in a hot tub...jamie lee and brooke, i mean that would of been quite something. Im sure jl would of had a mental breakdown being that close to her in the way but honestly....lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I disagree Brooke is a good actress. If anything, her bad acting skills led to an underwhelming season where from the first week it was obvious who will be picked. I agree with the anon who mentioned that it's normal for someone to decide pretty early who they're into, but for the sake of the show, she could have put a bit more genuine effort. The editing didn't help either. They might as well have put the leprechaun everywhere and wrote on his forehead that he will win. Tedious and boring dude.

As for representation, I am not too bothered, because I don't feel like bisexuals represent me, or that Brooke picking a man somehow ruined gay visibility, but yes, they could have picked someone who didn't have statements out in the media how she prefers men and wants to create a family with one, then she picks the most vanilla male option on the show and gets bitter and surprised that people feel like she wasn't a good pick for a bisexual bachelorette.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can they get a bi bachelorette that is a little bit more edgy like Cara Delevingne? I want to see a bachelorette that can take charge and woo women, not a giddy school girl around boys <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With all the confusion around brookes sexuality this is the deep dive convo she had with abbie earlier this year. I found this interesting and was probably the reason the ending was dissapointing. Also i was kind of confused why brooke kept joking about abbie rejecting her infront of jamie. Its been an ongoing joke for a while but not sure why it needed to be raised on a final two hometown date. Jamie lee looked so awkward...
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/b ... 0511160770

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So basically Brooke's always a victim and she never has to take accountability for her words and actions. Ok

Anon456
Reactions:

Post by Anon456 »

All the ladies definitely dodge a bullet with her and a few of the guys did too.

Guest414
Reactions:

Post by Guest414 »

Did anyone else see Brooke's IG story videos of her and Darvid dancing in the kitchen. I got the worst second hand embarrassment it was just so cringey, awkward and forced! Is it just me?!

Maybe this is just what straights do :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

x2222
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 07:07
Can they get a bi bachelorette that is a little bit more edgy like Cara Delevingne? I want to see a bachelorette that can take charge and woo women, not a giddy school girl around boys <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest414 wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:51
Did anyone else see Brooke's IG story videos of her and Darvid dancing in the kitchen. I got the worst second hand embarrassment it was just so cringey, awkward and forced! Is it just me?!

Yup. That's definitely a straight girl. Probably the biggest cringe of my day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 20:00
Guest414 wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:51

Yup. That's definitely a straight girl. Probably the biggest cringe of my day
Which is exactly why I’m not following her on social media

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t believe the other contestants still don’t have access back to their socials. Like the shows over what are y’all waiting on :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree Channel 10 or production need to give back everyones social media accounts, its actually really getting ridiculous now.

Also this is really weird but jamie lee has done no additional one on one interviews since last Thursdays finale aired. Besides the mandatory media appearances the day after and online interviews which are basic shes hasnt done anything else.

Normally in Australia the runner up will end up on a few popular podcasts having a bit more of a deeper chat about the whole experience the week following. Guess she either is declining or not being asked which i doubt. Girls kept it classy, simple and as low key as a bach runner up can get.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 21:22
Can’t believe the other contestants still don’t have access back to their socials. Like the shows over what are y’all waiting on :eyeroll:
I presume they make them sign blanket contracts that state that 2 weeks after their eliminations are shown they get back access to their accounts regardless of when they are eliminated.
Defo think it needs to be changed that it’s 2 weeks or until the finale is aired which ever comes first.

Best bit is regardless of having insta accounts 3 of the contestants still managed to go public with relationships so it can’t be used to ensure the bachelorette has their 2weeks in the spotlight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The show tanked so hard, and has been for years, that literally only about 100 people would care about these people and what they have to say about the experience.

Brooke and Darvid did about half a day's worth of interviews with media and it was done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HELP I think I’m in love with Jamie Lee what do I do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 05:40
Slide into her dms, she said it in an interview, open to anything lol...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 05:40
Get out of here Brooke stop playing with us you’ve done enough. :P But yeah I rewatched some of JL’s scenes in Nick and Brooke’s seasons and I find her so beautiful and funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if JL revealed anything when she was on the Bachelor but we didn't learn anything about her family or background during Brooke's season. Where is her family? Does she have any sibling? What's her cultural/ethnic background? I still find it bizarre that they couldn't do a zoom call with her family and she invited her friends instead =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke is so hot omg