Re: Bachelorette Bisexual Australia

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 12:59
Xombiiee wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 12:54
Brooke: "I want to be with a male" "I want to have children" :mask:

Seriously why did she become the Bi bachelorette? :mask:
Omg what the fuck why did she become bachelorette 🤢.
I heard a long podcast interview ages ago with her and she claims this was a pushed conversation by production and some of the other house contestants. That shed be happy to settle down with a woman and that this portrayed her really badly and is not accurate. She was 23 and was pushed to come out on national television against her will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 12:36
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 12:15
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 06:39
Cat34 wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 05:48
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 05:44

I don’t think Brooke understands what she has done in terms of negative representation of bisexuality. Regardless of her final decision, the conversations and interactions in the lead up were severely one sided towards men rather than women. The double standard in interactions is huge. Brooke is throwing the toys out the pram in terms of people stealing her thunder with their own relationships announcement and people praising them, while in return having grumbles about her own relationships. But so much of this is her own causing.

If they do ever consider doing another bisexual bachelorette, you hope they at least cast someone who has had long term relationships with women so would be looking at either option rather than the projected option that they are used to.
If they want to do another bisexual one probably Jamie Lee will be a good option as she been dating women for the last 3 years.
Jamie lee will not remain single, her dms would be blowing up rn and going out last night with millie, bec and holly, im sure shell be flooded from every avenue. This podcast was very good and the reason why i dont like judging bisexual women. They were bisexual and hated the ending too and raised some very good issues i didnt even think about.
I didn't like the ending either, but people simplifying it to her 'choosing a man at the end' weren't paying attention.

If she had Holly-like chemistry with JL then it's entirely justifiable to be mad, but fact is, she didn't, and if you rewatch the clips from her first meeting with JL, there's a massive difference in her body language compared to at the end (JL wasn't dumb - she knew it was coming).
People or should I say brooke doesn't understand that the whole show is a mess and merely exploiting lgbtq+ and POC
I’ll give it to her a little than production could’ve done better.

But I do think if being Bi/Pan and indigenous was so important to her that she needed to have better conversation and activities that showed that off. Instead it was typical bachelorette activities and when Darvid gave the answer he did in response to her sexuality and both JL and Darvid responded about what land they were on it was clear they had missed the mark in properly educating the contestants through their journey with Brooke.

Obviously Brooke herself is problematic with the content that has been posted of her conversations on previous seasons, both on bachelorette and what they did in BiP with how they twisted the edit and her description of ‘Alex’.

As it was said on the podcast - if that is the only queer bachelorette representation they ever get then it’s a poor show.

Ddd33
Reactions:

Post by Ddd33 »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cat34 wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 05:48

If they want to do another bisexual one probably Jamie Lee will be a good option as she been dating women for the last 3 years.
Jamie lee will not remain single, her dms would be blowing up rn and going out last night with millie, bec and holly, im sure shell be flooded from every avenue. This podcast was very good and the reason why i dont like judging bisexual women. They were bisexual and hated the ending too and raised some very good issues i didnt even think about.
I didn't like the ending either, but people simplifying it to her 'choosing a man at the end' weren't paying attention.

If she had Holly-like chemistry with JL then it's entirely justifiable to be mad, but fact is, she didn't, and if you rewatch the clips from her first meeting with JL, there's a massive difference in her body language compared to at the end (JL wasn't dumb - she knew it was coming).
People or should I say brooke doesn't understand that the whole show is a mess and merely exploiting lgbtq+ and POC

But I do think if being Bi/Pan and indigenous was so important to her that she needed to have better conversation and activities that showed that off. Instead it was typical bachelorette activities and when Darvid gave the answer he did in response to her sexuality and both JL and Darvid responded about what land they were on it was clear they had missed the mark in properly educating the contestants through their journey with Brooke.

Obviously Brooke herself is problematic with the content that has been posted of her conversations on previous seasons, both on bachelorette and what they did in BiP with how they twisted the edit and her description of ‘Alex’.

As it was said on the podcast - if that is the only queer bachelorette representation they ever get then it’s a poor show.
They probably will do a lgbtq version of bachelor in paradise but the previous season mostly the girls is straight only this season the cast is lgbt unless the cast someone outside of the bachelor nation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:29
guest wrote:
Xombiiee wrote:

I heard a long podcast interview ages ago with her and she claims this was a pushed conversation by production and some of the other house contestants. That shed be happy to settle down with a woman and that this portrayed her really badly and is not accurate. She was 23 and was pushed to come out on national television against her will.
That might be so, but 3 years later after her own season of choosing contestants, it seemed to be the same. The men got the more sensual romantic dates, the girls put more effort in for zero recognition, the boring date won because he is a pushover of a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Xombiiee wrote:
Tbh Brooke is probably the most likeable bi contestant that comes out of the Bachelor franchise but she doesn't come across so well this season. I do believe she would in her imaginary world settle down with a woman but in reality she prioritises her relationships with men. If there is ever another bi bachelorette season, they should pick somene who prefers women so we can realistically have a female winner in the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ddd33 wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They probably will do a lgbtq version of bachelor in paradise but the previous season mostly the girls is straight only this season the cast is lgbt unless the cast someone outside of the bachelor nation
I think they will have to wait a bit before they can do a lgbt paradise. With only one lgbt season and the odd person from others who fit under that umbrella, and that umbrella also being only women (which obvs is fine with us but they might want to fit the lgb vibe a bit more). If JL gets a bi season and they can find a bi guy that might give them a bit more to pad it out with. But otherwise you’ve only got the girls really from Brooke’s season and with Holly/Millie together (at the mo) and maybe Taje and Emily (although I think they are friends). That then leaves Carissa, Beca, Jess, Jess and Ritu. And of that I’d only really want to watch the second Jess and Ritu. (This all presuming JL has her own season).

Ddf2
Reactions:

Post by Ddf2 »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:51
Ddd33 wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think they will have to wait a bit before they can do a lgbt paradise. With only one lgbt season and the odd person from others who fit under that umbrella, and that umbrella also being only women (which obvs is fine with us but they might want to fit the lgb vibe a bit more). If JL gets a bi season and they can find a bi guy that might give them a bit more to pad it out with. But otherwise you’ve only got the girls really from Brooke’s season and with Holly/Millie together (at the mo) and maybe Taje and Emily (although I think they are friends). That then leaves Carissa, Beca, Jess, Jess and Ritu. And of that I’d only really want to watch the second Jess and Ritu. (This all presuming JL has her own season).
Think producer will probably do something with JL after seiing how popular she is this season. Some think she might be the next bachelorette

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:46
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Xombiiee wrote:
Tbh Brooke is probably the most likeable bi contestant that comes out of the Bachelor franchise but she doesn't come across so well this season. I do believe she would in her imaginary world settle down with a woman but in reality she prioritises her relationships with men. If there is ever another bi bachelorette season, they should pick somene who prefers women so we can realistically have a female winner in the end.
Brooke is more likeable when she is competing for someone. When the attention is on her she isn’t easy to like at all, both in the show and her actions during its airing/interviews. I’m kind of glad other couples have come out of the show which have cause her to throw shady comments at them because she does need to understand it isn’t just about her anymore.

Yes there aren’t many bi women in the bachelorette universe (both in Aus and elsewhere) and so I do agree of those she is more likeable. But if her and Darvid do split, I don’t think there will be too many people wanting her back for any bachelor nation stuff. For me she’s had her time on TV and I’m quite happy not to see her return to it.

Guest414
Reactions:

Post by Guest414 »

Abbie Chatfield's podcast was quite interesting to listen to: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/l ... 0543110043

She mentioned that JL told her she would have to take a step back from her friendship with Brooke (this was shown briefly on air) and she said that she told Brooke and Amy and they were like WHAT?! - to me this just highlights that Brooke's feelings towards JL were not that strong. Otherwise how could she just expect to slip back into the friendship? This was mentioned around 30:00.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest414 wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:01
Abbie Chatfield's podcast was quite interesting to listen to: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/l ... 0543110043

She mentioned that JL told her she would have to take a step back from her friendship with Brooke (this was shown briefly on air) and she said that she told Brooke and Amy and they were like WHAT?! - to me this just highlights that Brooke's feelings towards JL were not that strong. Otherwise how could she just expect to slip back into the friendship? This was mentioned around 30:00.
So JL was genuine about her feelings and wasn't there just to be a "safe" option for brooke even if brooke used her as that a safe option

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We know her feelings weren’t that strong for JL. She literally said it was a toss up between JL ( a woman she’s known for 3years) and Holly ( a woman she knew for 5 weeks)

Like ppl been saying, the girls dodged a bullet so good on them. That girl is a walking red flag. In hindsight, the decision was the right one for everyone in the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:25
Guest414 wrote:

So JL was genuine about her feelings and wasn't there just to be a "safe" option for brooke even if brooke used her as that a safe option
I think this is why so many people are unhappy with the ending. If it was clear to Brooke she would never choose JL, then she should’ve valued their friendship enough to let her down gently earlier in the show rather than drag her experience out to the point JL’s feelings had gotten deeper. I think JL stepping away from their friendship is the best thing for her as it’s clear Brooke never valued her enough to actual value her friendship. To hurt someone you’ve been friends with for 3 years in the manner she did over someone she’d known for 5 weeks is harsh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brooke isnt even that hot or anything, thank God real bis and lesbians didn't waste their time on her fake bi ass.

Jamie Lee dodged a bullet
Reactions:

Post by Jamie Lee dodged a bullet »

Yup brooke is the red flag all along so how could she be mad at her critics as if she is any better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jamie Lee dodged a bullet wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:36
Yup brooke is the red flag all along so how could she be mad at her critics as if she is any better
She’s mad because people are saying home truths about her/the season/the result of the season but she doesn’t want to listen.

She doesn’t understand why we all don’t like Darvid and her response to that his ‘biphobia’ knowing the press and main accounts will all have to be ‘supportive’ of her when it’s not the case.

She flipped at Holly when she didn’t understand what Holly was trying to explain (Abbie Chatfield’s podcast ironically gets it spot on).
She couldn’t understand why JL would need to step back from their friendship (normal reaction) when Brooke was playing her feelings.
All her dates with men were normally more romantic/sensual than with the women and she couldn’t understand why the lesbians were turning off when it literally felt like a hetero season.

Her social media presence is alarming that she is willing to play with fans when everyone knew the result before hand. Don’t like all the tweets implying the friends to lovers trope and get rid of a pinned tweet about kissing girls at cocktail parties when you’re ending up with a dude.

And post show, continue the argument with Abbie through media when it’s very much a one sided shade. Even dropping hints of her displeasure at Holly/Millie stealing her spotlight when they don’t have access to socials and went public through the production exit interview (so they could’ve stalled it if required).

If her popularity continues to be mediocre at best with Darvid still being a meh on the side then it wouldn’t surprise me if she returns to being single. Especially if she’s wanting some sort of media/tv/influencer career rather than social work. That’s where a popular choice comes into play (well played Abbie/Konrad), I don’t think Brooke is going to be there for a while, if ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:
Guest414 wrote:

I think this is why so many people are unhappy with the ending. If it was clear to Brooke she would never choose JL, then she should’ve valued their friendship enough to let her down gently earlier in the show rather than drag her experience out to the point JL’s feelings had gotten deeper. I think JL stepping away from their friendship is the best thing for her as it’s clear Brooke never valued her enough to actual value her friendship. To hurt someone you’ve been friends with for 3 years in the manner she did over someone she’d known for 5 weeks is harsh.
Agree with all of this. JL would have been understanding had Brooke let her down sooner, but to drag it out and then say it was a “toss up” between her and Holly is hurtful. I’m sure they will eventually wind up being friends again because JL seems too nice and forgiving, but I hope she keeps her distance for awhile to heal. Or just cut her out completely :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 17:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest414 wrote:

Agree with all of this. JL would have been understanding had Brooke let her down sooner, but to drag it out and then say it was a “toss up” between her and Holly is hurtful. I’m sure they will eventually wind up being friends again because JL seems too nice and forgiving, but I hope she keeps her distance for awhile to heal. Or just cut her out completely :fingcross:
Da x2

JL always looked like an option to Brooke. Brooke probably thought if things don't work with Darvid, she could run back to JL. Hope that would not happen and JL would be coupled up by then ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 21:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest414 wrote:

Da x2

JL always looked like an option to Brooke. Brooke probably thought if things don't work with Darvid, she could run back to JL. Hope that would not happen and JL would be coupled up by then ^_^
Brooke was absolutely keeping JL around in case Darvid fucked up enough for her not to pick him.

Still also can’t believe that Brooke has the audacity to think that JL would still want to be friends right after the whole process. Like really? You put the poor girl through the emotional turmoil of making her think she had finally gotten the timing right after three years, have her fall in love with you and play around with those feelings and you still think she’d want to be friends after that?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want JL to date a hot girl and to get more attention than Brooke and her boring dude :gaypimp:

Guest414
Reactions:

Post by Guest414 »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da x2

Brooke was absolutely keeping JL around in case Darvid fucked up enough for her not to pick him.

Still also can’t believe that Brooke has the audacity to think that JL would still want to be friends right after the whole process. Like really? You put the poor girl through the emotional turmoil of making her think she had finally gotten the timing right after three years, have her fall in love with you and play around with those feelings and you still think she’d want to be friends after that?!
I'm glad it's not just me who thought this was pretty audacious!

I'm interested to see if we get any tea from JL + friends but it all seems very gracious and nice at the moment. There hasn't even been any leaks to So Dramatic or any of the tea podcasts in Australia.

Personally, although Brooke and Darvid seem very in love I don't see it lasting. I do hope JL finds the person she deserves.

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest414 wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da x2

I'm glad it's not just me who thought this was pretty audacious!

I'm interested to see if we get any tea from JL + friends but it all seems very gracious and nice at the moment. There hasn't even been any leaks to So Dramatic or any of the tea podcasts in Australia.

Personally, although Brooke and Darvid seem very in love I don't see it lasting. I do hope JL finds the person she deserves.
I think because they are still bound by contracts there won’t be anything to begin with. However I’m hoping that people spill the moment they are free from it, especially now they get to view what’s happened throughout the series and also have Brooke’s interviews/other peoples podcasts so get an overall view of what’s happened.

Yeah I don’t see Brooke and Darvid lasting. Somehow I think there will be issues with the in-laws now he has moved and until he has gotten back into work he is doing exactly what Brooke said she wouldn’t support when it came to Konrad. It will be interesting to see if he sold his house or not when moving to Melbourne

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest414 wrote:

100% producers would have said the final two had to be one guy and one girl, just like hometowns was 2 guys and 2 girls. JL just got there by default.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest414 wrote:

100% producers would have said the final two had to be one guy and one girl, just like hometowns was 2 guys and 2 girls. JL just got there by default.
Yes. I think JL would have been gone in the hometown episode if Konrad & Holly didn't eff up so spectacularly. She was basically just a filler contestant in the end :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Abbie is straight-up about Brooke. She nailed that Holly situation.

No wonder Brooke unfollowed her lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 00:12

Pls what did she said about the Holly situation ? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 00:29
Guest wrote:

Listen to the podcast, Abbie just interpreted it pretty much like most of us thought...brooke misunderstood holly in their last conversation due to past traumas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She said she understood both sides to the argument of wanting small family/wanting three kids, blamed the process of the show for them both discussing it late and also said Holly cared for Brooke enough to be like this would all be really rosy if we decided to compromise for the next 2-3 years but then shit would hit the fan after that.

Abbie said Brooke took it the wrong way and thought she meant this would be a short thing for Holly who would fall out of love with her after a few years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuck i feel for Jamie lee, she said that Brooke has been still texting her, on top of all the IG liking, twitter posts after the friends to lovers trope. Like i understand sending a supportive text during the finale but all the other stuff is unessesary.

I agree with abbie and everyone else that she has every right to take a step back. She needs space and brooke needs to give her that to fall out of love with her. The fact they couldnt understand during the finale is just bizzare. Brooke still staying connected to her right now is not going to help her move on, its common sense.

I hope she gets that space she needs now since the show is over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After the first kiss they had I think Brooke didn't feel the connection and JL for her isn't an option but kept her around as safety net if one of her front runner fucked up and that's what happened with Konrad and Holly. Now she's still contacting JL coz she saw that JL is popular so she wanted it to look like they still ok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 00:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She said she understood both sides to the argument of wanting small family/wanting three kids, blamed the process of the show for them both discussing it late and also said Holly cared for Brooke enough to be like this would all be really rosy if we decided to compromise for the next 2-3 years but then shit would hit the fan after that.

Abbie said Brooke took it the wrong way and thought she meant this would be a short thing for Holly who would fall out of love with her after a few years.
I wonder if Brooke has any guilt about the way some relationships ended or she's just happy because she got her man in the end and burnt others in the process. I get it's a show and so edited we don't see parts that would put a lot more context into conversations, but the fact most of these people will never follow her or hang out with her as friends again is probably telling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe the contestants still don’t have their socials back. I would’ve thought they’d be released the day after the finale.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 01:59
I can’t believe the contestants still don’t have their socials back. I would’ve thought they’d be released the day after the finale.
It is bizarre. Also sorry if this has already been talked about but is someone legit posting on their behalf or do they have some say in what is said? Just wondering how much of the support from JL on the ending is actually her lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 01:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wonder if Brooke has any guilt about the way some relationships ended or she's just happy because she got her man in the end and burnt others in the process. I get it's a show and so edited we don't see parts that would put a lot more context into conversations, but the fact most of these people will never follow her or hang out with her as friends again is probably telling.
At the moment I think she has zero regrets because she is all ‘loved up’. She might have wished to cut Konrad and Holly earlier but otherwise I think she thinks everything went perfectly and that she is a sweetheart that everyone should love.

I think if/when she ends up single again and realised that a bunch of people who were meant to woo her are all happier without her in their lives whether as friends or romantically then I hope she may consider sorting herself out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 02:19
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 01:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

At the moment I think she has zero regrets because she is all ‘loved up’. She might have wished to cut Konrad and Holly earlier but otherwise I think she thinks everything went perfectly and that she is a sweetheart that everyone should love.

I think if/when she ends up single again and realised that a bunch of people who were meant to woo her are all happier without her in their lives whether as friends or romantically then I hope she may consider sorting herself out
Brooke has often spoken about the fact she's still friends with many of her exes, but this time around it doesn't seem like she's going to gain too many admirers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 01:23
After the first kiss they had I think Brooke didn't feel the connection and JL for her isn't an option but kept her around as safety net if one of her front runner fucked up and that's what happened with Konrad and Holly. Now she's still contacting JL coz she saw that JL is popular so she wanted it to look like they still ok.
As i said, she is sick :mask: where is JL saying all this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 02:55
Guest wrote:
Brooke has said in numerous interviews since the show ended that she's been reaching out to JL, along with Darvid, to see if she is ok.

She also said in one interview that she "talked over" her decision with her to help JL get more than just that rejection.

JL has confirmed she's been reached out to by both Brooke and Darvid.

Holly said she hadn't spoken to Brooke since the night she left.

Ddd33
Reactions:

Post by Ddd33 »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 03:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Brooke has said in numerous interviews since the show ended that she's been reaching out to JL, along with Darvid, to see if she is ok.

She also said in one interview that she "talked over" her decision with her to help JL get more than just that rejection.

Brooke say she want to have double date with Holly and Millie Don think they would like that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know it’s meant to be a nice sentiment but Brooke and Darvis reaching out to JL rubs me the wrong way. Let the poor girl move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"To be honest I'm normally a private person and to put my heart out there and show all of Australia who I am is hectic and different to what I'm used to.
https://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/7527605/jamie-lee-still-looking-for-love-after-bachelorette-heartbreak/

“I really struggle kind of opening up and there’s a surface level of me and there’s the real me and I really don’t know how to get to that sometimes. I can tell you on paper like who I am but it’a like… I feel like that’s yeah…”

This girl really went out her comfort zone for Brooke this season. She’s the real champ of this show not Brooke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 04:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know it’s meant to be a nice sentiment but Brooke and Darvis reaching out to JL rubs me the wrong way. Let the poor girl move on.

Can you please send a link to that bit about Brooke saying she reached out and talked over with JL her decision? I’ve only read the one about JL saying that Brooke texts her every now and then. Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:36
"To be honest I'm normally a private person and to put my heart out there and show all of Australia who I am is hectic and different to what I'm used to.
https://www.manningrivertimes.com.au/story/7527605/jamie-lee-still-looking-for-love-after-bachelorette-heartbreak/

“I really struggle kind of opening up and there’s a surface level of me and there’s the real me and I really don’t know how to get to that sometimes. I can tell you on paper like who I am but it’a like… I feel like that’s yeah…”

This girl really went out her comfort zone for Brooke this season. She’s the real champ of this show not Brooke.

This vid I was laughing so hard JL was so awkward. I find JL to be quite funny. During Brooke’s season she has these funny one liners idk I find her cute too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe someone like JL had to fight for Honey Badger and Brooke's affection :nervous:

If JL was not previously on the Bachelor, I think she could have been brought back as the Bachelorette but she's been on this franchise twice already and the GA is kinda over her. JL is probably more likely to go on BIP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 05:58
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 04:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can you please send a link to that bit about Brooke saying she reached out and talked over with JL her decision? I’ve only read the one about JL saying that Brooke texts her every now and then. Thanks!
It was a radio interview on spotify just search Darvid Brooke and their interviews will come up. Can't remember which one it was but Brooke said something like she contacted her once the filming ended and they went over what happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol I really don’t think JL has anychance of being bachelorette considering this one was a flop.
Also JL she’s cute and all but kinda lacking the particular charisma to be bachelorette. She’s popular this season because she’s hot and the lesbians want her. Doubt she’d be as popular with straight viewers.

I agree Brooke reaching out to JL is cruel. She knows JL was obsessed with her and still wants the attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If they ever do another do another Bachelorette with "bi" lead they should find new faces and not recycle the contestants from previous seasons. But I do want to see how JL interact with women tho coz Brooke is a major flop. (but I think JL seems to lacked certain charisma to be the lead)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:17
Lol I really don’t think JL has anychance of being bachelorette considering this one was a flop.
Also JL she’s cute and all but kinda lacking the particular charisma to be bachelorette. She’s popular this season because she’s hot and the lesbians want her. Doubt she’d be as popular with straight viewers.

I agree Brooke reaching out to JL is cruel. She knows JL was obsessed with her and still wants the attention.
JL was just Brooke's comfort blanket the whole way through. The whole devastating look Brooke had when she rejected her was just so fake. Brooke showed more hurt in her face when Holly walked.

Ddf2
Reactions:

Post by Ddf2 »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:34
If they ever do another do another Bachelorette with "bi" lead they should find new faces and not recycle the contestants from previous seasons. But I do want to see how JL interact with women tho coz Brooke is a major flop. (but I think JL seems to lacked certain charisma to be the lead)
I really want JL in bachelor in paradise but they don have alot of lgbtq the only one they got is from this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ddf2 wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 07:03
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:34
I really want JL in bachelor in paradise but they don have alot of lgbtq the only one they got is from this season.
Well former Bachelorette Angie Kent came out as pansexual last year and I suppose some of the previous Bachelor girls could have been into women as well :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:35
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:17

JL was just Brooke's comfort blanket the whole way through. The whole devastating look Brooke had when she rejected her was just so fake. Brooke showed more hurt in her face when Holly walked.
Yea cuz she's straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I don’t know about any of you but the hype (if there were any) for Brooke and Darvid has completely vanished after 24 hours.

But they must’ve thought the hype would last a lot longer because there’s no other reason why the others don’t have their social media accounts back by now.

They must’ve thought Brooke and Darvid would still be in the spotlight at this time when it’s quite the opposite.