Post by Guest »

Damn this thread just...died :tumbleweed:

Reactions:

Re: Fear Street Trilogy - Netflix

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2021, 21:35
Goddamn I remember it slowing down like 2 weeks after release and dreading the end and here it is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2021, 21:35
Not really. It's still pretty active.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy October 1st, 1994.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia has been inactive now and has limited the comment section of her instagram. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 00:49
Olivia has been inactive now and has limited the comment section of her instagram. :bigcry:
such a dramaqueen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well she just posted those Fear Street promo pics with Kiana and Leigh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New Fear Street Trilogy:
- Fear Street 1993 (story about how Sam and Deena got together and broke up leading to 1994)
- Fear Street 1965 (Ruby Lane backstory)
-Fear Street 1997 (3 years after the book was taken, Sam and Deena goes back to Shadyside to solve the new murders)

What do you guys think??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 02:16
New Fear Street Trilogy:
- Fear Street 1993 (story about how Sam and Deena got together and broke up leading to 1994)
- Fear Street 1965 (Ruby Lane backstory)
-Fear Street 1997 (3 years after the book was taken, Sam and Deena goes back to Shadyside to solve the new murders)

What do you guys think??
It needs a horror aspect, though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think we need any more backstory. It feels pointless to me. Sure it would be cool to see Deena and Sam in the early stages of their relationship, but it’s really not necessary. I’m just sticking to the story Olivia and Kiana came up with. I’d rather see them older and in a more mature place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If they do make a part 4, i would like to see Deena and Sam as a more mature couple. I hope the part 4 movie wont take place in the 2000s cuz they'd have to replace Olivia and Kiana with older actresses.

I saw some Twitter fans suggesting Fear Street 2003 or 2004 or something, but Deena and Sam will be 27 or 28 by then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was rewatching a lot of the cast interviews seeing them laugh and have fun together and such.

I wonder why Julia wasn’t in majority of them? She’s so cute! 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 01:55
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 00:49
such a dramaqueen
lol and the shit she gets is tame compared to other netflix actors. I can only imagine she would shut down all her sm and burn her phone if she was on something like stranger things or bridgerton.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, some of you here are hating on Olivia huh.
She's a private person and stardom is new to her so give the girl a break. Not all celebrities should be hearts and roses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would also do what she did if people start digging my pictures with my ex boyfriend which I already blocked and posting it and tagging me and all my costars in it, plus people weirdly shipping me with Kiana and Emily which could make things awkward. Dont forget some kids sexualizing her. I actually love how she handles her immature fans. She may not be good at words but on videos you can see how sweet and well mannered she is. What an aquarius.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:04
She's a private person and stardom is new to her so give the girl a break. Not all celebrities should be hearts and roses.
True. She has every right to distance herself and let herself breathe. The types of comments that she gets under her posts are sometimes disrespectful, invasive, and out of line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2021, 21:08
This is so exciting!!!

I remember Olivia said in an interview that she'd never been abroad before, she must be so excited to go to Paris 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:11
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:04
True. She has every right to distance herself and let herself breathe. The types of comments that she gets under her posts are sometimes disrespectful, invasive, and out of line.
OP. Exactly. And it was only for 2 days. She opened her comments sections again and talked to her fans in her IG stories.
Her posting about Fear Street with Kiana and Leigh on the first day of October means something to me. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:10
I would also do what she did if people start digging my pictures with my ex boyfriend which I already blocked and posting it and tagging me and all my costars in it, plus people weirdly shipping me with Kiana and Emily which could make things awkward. Dont forget some kids sexualizing her. I actually love how she handles her immature fans. She may not be good at words but on videos you can see how sweet and well mannered she is. What an aquarius.

Not only that, some "fans" are even harassing her friends because they want to "see" her and know what 'she's doing" i mean look at how they attacked George during a vlive that he ended it early.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:13
Guest wrote:
01 Oct 2021, 21:08
This is so exciting!!!

I remember Olivia said in an interview that she'd never been abroad before, she must be so excited to go to Paris 😍
I could tell that she really is based on her caption on her story, all caps with !!! but still no emoji. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:28
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:10

Not only that, some "fans" are even harassing her friends because they want to "see" her and know what 'she's doing" i mean look at how they attacked George during a vlive that he ended it early.
Plus some fans found one of her family member's old Twitter and posted all her fetus and childhood pictures and tags all the Fear Street cast on IG. Lmao so embarrassing especially if you value your privacy sm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

for people advocating against stalking celebs online, some of you are very knowledgeable about all the creepy stuff posted about her...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And also happy Sam possession day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:55
for people advocating against stalking celebs online, some of you are very knowledgeable about all the creepy stuff posted about her...
A couple of my Twitter friends posted about it when Olivia went MIA for days and limited her comment section, it was a hot topic among the FS fandom cuz people are scolding those who go overboard and are pleading not to do it anymore.

I read them all on Twitter thats why i know about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 09:55
The reason why people are against stalking celebs is because they KNOW what is going on and they are KNOWLEDGEABLE about its reprecussions. Hello?????
^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 02:45
If they do make a part 4, i would like to see Deena and Sam as a more mature couple. I hope the part 4 movie wont take place in the 2000s cuz they'd have to replace Olivia and Kiana with older actresses.

I saw some Twitter fans suggesting Fear Street 2003 or 2004 or something, but Deena and Sam will be 27 or 28 by then.
2000 I think can work. If its 2004 they can still do it. Kiana is that age anyway. And Olivia just looks young anyway, so it wouldn't be unbelievable that she's 27ish.

I'd think they're more likely to do 1999/2000 cause they can do a lot with the world in that way. I still think the perfect trilogy next would be. Nurse Lane took the book to bring back her daughter. So we can get 3 films again. And have an origin film sandwiched in the middle with Ruby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 13:11
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 02:45

2000 I think can work. If its 2004 they can still do it. Kiana is that age anyway. And Olivia just looks young anyway, so it wouldn't be unbelievable that she's 27ish.

I'd think they're more likely to do 1999/2000 cause they can do a lot with the world in that way. I still think the perfect trilogy next would be. Nurse Lane took the book to bring back her daughter. So we can get 3 films again. And have an origin film sandwiched in the middle with Ruby.
I agree with this about Nurse Lane. Adult Ziggy bringing back Cindy is out of the picture because of her trauma.
Kiana and Olivia's beauties are versatile. They could look old or young depends on the make up so there would be no problem with the age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia’s first post in October is Fear Street related because of course it is :lol:

Agree on the makeup. They could easily age them up. It could be awhile before they even film (if they do them). So I don’t think they have to replace them necessarily. It’s obvious why they had to with the two Ziggy’s and Nick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

By the time they will film FS4, Kiana will be already 30 and Olivia 25, so idk why they would need to age them with make-up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone here buy the Fear Street vinyl set from Waxwork Records?

I ordered back in July and still haven’t received it. Wanted it here before Halloween 🎃😕

Womp womp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was just rewatching neverknock. I get gay vibes with every character kiana plays now. The power.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love that promo pic so I’m glad someone turned into Deena and Sam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread's other favorite story updated!
https://archiveofourown.org/chapters/85191397

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sad times I thought it was one of the ones I was following. I just couldn't get into it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 11:37
Sad times I thought it was one of the ones I was following. I just couldn't get into it
I thought it was "to goode to be true" lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 07:45
Thank you :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got excited seeing Kiana in Olivia’s story and then realized it’s probably an old pic :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 23:29
I love that promo pic so I’m glad someone turned into Deena and Sam.

Oh that’s cute I didn’t even realize it a way was based off the photo shoot. Love it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Olivia did a Q&A on Instagram and it gave me Sam vibes because of the hoodie :lol:

Someone did ask about more Fear Street and she said she honestly doesn’t know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sam runs a small business and has kids. She didn’t mention Deena, but I think that’s something they would certainly do together.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I've been bored so went and listened to some podcast about Fear Street. Holy cow I had no idea people were so stupid you're on a podcast about the movies but can't get the basic names right. Then they were calling Deena an incel, like WTF, missing major plot points. Someone rec me some good podcast if you've come across any.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Think I listened to that one and quickly turned it off. These podcasts did episodes that are pretty good and are pro Sam and Deena/Sarah and Hannah. I was disappointed with the This Lesbian Ship is Intense one because the one girl hated Sam the entire time for the dad comment.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 1484614975

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/d ... 1450725833

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/i ... 1547695637

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 09:13
Sam runs a small business and has kids. She didn’t mention Deena, but I think that’s something they would certainly do together.

she resembles aimee from sex education.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 17:15
Think I listened to that one and quickly turned it off. These podcasts did episodes that are pretty good and are pro Sam and Deena/Sarah and Hannah. I was disappointed with the This Lesbian Ship is Intense one because the one girl hated Sam the entire time for the dad comment.

I like those and the teen creeps podcasts

https://art19.com/shows/teencreeps/epis ... 18af55f0d0

also going through this series and so far so good

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 18:02
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 17:15

I like those and the teen creeps podcasts

https://art19.com/shows/teencreeps/epis ... 18af55f0d0

also going through this series and so far so good
Much appreciated got the overnight shift so will give them a listen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What's the other one? I need fic for these two!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 21:11
Guest wrote:
What's the other one? I need fic for these two!
This author also has some excellent stuff (very heavy on the angst, but also very well written) - https://archiveofourown.org/users/junip ... d=61079149