Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 15:44
Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 15:23
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 06:13
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 05:46
I think they taking a break 😕 :sadangel: anyone here saw them together since last week.
Omg y’all were complaining when you thought they spent every hour of the day together (which they never did) and now that you think they’re spending time apart it’s wrong?! They were together Saturday and Sunday. Stop creating drama just because you’re not getting content. There could be a million reasons why Shannon isn’t posting and it doesn’t have to be about their relationship
Yes and they were together last night and probably today. Anon is just trolling don't feed them
How do you know they were together last night?
Da. You can hear Becky’s voice in Shan’s story. They literally are together 24/7. Shan just hasn’t been posting it.

Reactions:

Re: Shannon and Becky

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 05:46
I think they taking a break 😕 :sadangel: anyone here saw them together since last week.
Omg y’all were complaining when you thought they spent every hour of the day together (which they never did) and now that you think they’re spending time apart it’s wrong?! They were together Saturday and Sunday. Stop creating drama just because you’re not getting content. There could be a million reasons why Shannon isn’t posting and it doesn’t have to be about their relationship
Yes and they were together last night and probably today. Anon is just trolling don't feed them
Da. You can hear Becky’s voice in Shan’s story. They literally are together 24/7. Shan just hasn’t been posting it.
On becky ig is she on shan or her place?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s Becky’s place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Nov 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s Becky’s place
Ok btw is that becky on Shannon ig with Zoe? Is that her voice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 02:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s Becky’s place
Yes that sounds like Becky saying 'I know'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 02:26
Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 02:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s Becky’s place
Yes that sounds like Becky saying 'I know'.
Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're having friendsgiving dinner according to Luna's story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 07:07
They're having friendsgiving dinner according to Luna's story
Thanks. I wonder what they will be doing for Thanksgiving

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 06:57
Shan's gonna put on her Stetson hat and high tail it to the Lone Star state for some turkey, beer drinking and hell raisin..yeehaw!
Deep down she's still a Texan...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Eros? 0.0

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 16:10
Eros? 0.0
Yes. They’re all friends tho and I love seeing them being an adults and mature. Anyway, Missal’s mom and erose followed each other :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why do I think Becky's glowing :wub: she is pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what song Becky sings? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who cares about Jess? Who is she?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 02:59
Who cares about Jess? Who is she?
Don't know the bitch dude Idk what they're talking about =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky has a beautiful voice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 15:48
The way Becky looks at Shan :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 12:46
Becky has a beautiful voice
I love her speak voice :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are in NYC?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sweet and happiness :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 05:50
They are in NYC?
I think they’re in New Orleans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 06:08
Guest wrote:
They are in NYC?
Why don't you think they're in L.A.? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 06:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are in NYC?
The photo Shan posted of the restaurants is on a street in New Orleans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :heart: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeehaw! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 06:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are in NYC?
Any idea why they’re in New Orleans? Thanksgiving plans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 06:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are in NYC?
Who knows lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Up until now i was not sure if shannon was into becky as much as becky was into shannon. I mean i never saw shannon looking becky the way becky looks at shannon. I thought that becky was a rebound for shannon. But after todays photos i can see that shannon is very happy and adores becky. The way she is biting her cheek on the first photo shows so much. I'm happy for shannon. Becky is so down to earth and sweet and supportive. Exactly what shannon needs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 09:36
Up until now i was not sure if shannon was into becky as much as becky was into shannon. I mean i never saw shannon looking becky the way becky looks at shannon. I thought that becky was a rebound for shannon. But after todays photos i can see that shannon is very happy and adores becky. The way she is biting her cheek on the first photo shows so much. I'm happy for shannon. Becky is so down to earth and sweet and supportive. Exactly what shannon needs.
omg i feel the same way!!! i also thought shannon wasnt into becky as much as becky was into shannon (one of the reasons being the songs on Shannon’s playlists) but now it’s different and looks like she really loves her and they seem so happy :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol why the hell are they in New Orleans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:19
Rachel and her bf are there also so they all must have gone together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:11
Guest wrote:
omg i feel the same way!!! i also thought shannon wasnt into becky as much as becky was into shannon (one of the reasons being the songs on Shannon’s playlists) but now it’s different and looks like she really loves her and they seem so happy :hug:
Which songs do you refer to??? What kind of songs did shannon add?? Sorry but i don't have spotify to check

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Which songs do you refer to??? What kind of songs did shannon add?? Sorry but i don't have spotify to check
da. Shannon has also added break up and sad songs to her playlists even at her happiest in past relationships so you can really read in to that much

Shannon was just being very careful about what she posted and how she acted. Now that she's totally open about it all it's obvious she really loves Becky and they're genuinely happy together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are in NYC?

Thanksgiving isn’t till late next week so i don’t think so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanksgiving isn’t till late next week so i don’t think so
Maybe they’re just on a lil trip and will go to Dallas next week or maybe they’ll do seperate things for Thanksgiving

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:19
It’s Rachel’s birthday weekend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. Shannon has also added break up and sad songs to her playlists even at her happiest in past relationships so you can really read in to that much

Shannon was just being very careful about what she posted and how she acted. Now that she's totally open about it all it's obvious she really loves Becky and they're genuinely happy together

Maybe she has, but the songs had a specific theme throughout the whole playlist so I dont think you should just assume it doesnt mean anything. Pretty sure she listens to the lyrics and I’m not sure how a fully happy person would listen to a BUNCH of sad/breakup/i miss you/you did me wrong etc. songs.. Just my observation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 05:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe she has, but the songs had a specific theme throughout the whole playlist so I dont think you should just assume it doesnt mean anything. Pretty sure she listens to the lyrics and I’m not sure how a fully happy person would listen to a BUNCH of sad/breakup/i miss you/you did me wrong etc. songs.. Just my observation.
da. There are also alot of happy songs and love songs on every playlist she's every created. Most of the songs she adds are also just from artists she likes so I don't think it's that deep. We tend to project our own feelings on to others but that's just my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 05:58
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 05:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. There are also alot of happy songs and love songs on every playlist she's every created. Most of the songs she adds are also just from artists she likes so I don't think it's that deep. We tend to project our own feelings on to others but that's just my opinion.
Lol it is crazy how you all read so much into nothing. Some of us like sad music. Some of us don’t post our partners 24/7 because we have healthy relationships.

I’m married and my wife hardly ever likes my Instagram posts. You think all of our friends & family think we have problems?? Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe, just maaaaybe, if y’all listened to the actual songs you wouldn’t come on here tryna tell everyone that it means nothing. How do you know? Songs have lyrics for a reason. Having 10+ songs of the same theme be on a playlist doesnt scream “everything is okay!! ❤️“ to me lmao. Get a grip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 05:45
Maybe, just maaaaybe, if y’all listened to the actual songs you wouldn’t come on here tryna tell everyone that it means nothing. How do you know? Songs have lyrics for a reason. Having 10+ songs of the same theme be on a playlist doesnt scream “everything is okay!! ❤️“ to me lmao. Get a grip.
You really think she's so confucted about her feelings that one song is a love song and the other is a break up song?? If Shannon is really sad or depressed she does more than just add a few sad songs to her Spofity playlist. She tweets about being sad or she reblogs sad posts on Tumblr or she posts sad instagram stories or posts but she hasn't done any of that in months and months. No need to get so defensive when someone disagrees with you but maybe just maybe a song is just a song and it's not that deep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 06:00
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 05:45
You really think she's so confucted about her feelings that one song is a love song and the other is a break up song?? If Shannon is really sad or depressed she does more than just add a few sad songs to her Spofity playlist. She tweets about being sad or she reblogs sad posts on Tumblr or she posts sad instagram stories or posts but she hasn't done any of that in months and months. No need to get so defensive when someone disagrees with you but maybe just maybe a song is just a song and it's not that deep.
x2 Listen to every song she adds and she just likes indie songs more than anything which are generally slower, sadder songs. She's happy and doing great so not sure why this topic keeps coming up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if they're still in New Orleans or have they travelled somewhere else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 06:29
Does anyone know if they're still in New Orleans or have they travelled somewhere else?
The birthday weekend is probably over so I think they travelled somewhere else but I have no idea where. Maybe Dallas or NJ

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re both in New Jersey!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 20:39
They’re both in New Jersey!
How sweet

Reactions: