Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 08:42
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 07:51
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 07:40
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 06:42
Shannon should really make a statement or something because all of this is getting uncomfortable
I’m thinking the two of them should have a chat. Like I think that Cari needs to hear it straight from Shannon’s mouth that they are done and she’s moved on and that she doesn’t appreciate Cari involving Becky the way she has. Shan just needs to tell Cari herself that she wants Cari to leave her alone.
Yeah true but handling it all on social media is wild for them because they usually ignore stuff so the way they’re shading each other publicly just shows how mad they are at each other. I think it’s worse behind the scenes tbh
They were on good terms because of shannon. Cari ruined everything with her bs they can't be friends now. I think shannon wants her to unfollow her but it isn't happening because fletcher needs fans to believe she still in love with her to sell streams when we know she never loved her. It's good to see shannon knows she was used for fletcher
Agree. That's why i wonder if they were really on good terms after the break up but why Cari cannot be friends with Shannon like Cammie did. She's the one who wants to sleep with other people right? and now she flirting with other people too. Shannon deserve to move on and dating other people. Settle.

Reactions:

Re: Shannon and Becky

Post by Guest »

Cari needs a new therapist for her narcistic and toxic behaviour.
And for the one who complained about the % going to charity, shannon donated money to fans who were in a massievecar accident and couln't afford their medical bills. If that don't shows what a incredible human being shannon is, i don't know anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now I think Shannon never agreed for those private photos to be shared for ep promotion. She seems so deeply disappointed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Funny how all the PR machine is only about women bi singer dated but never a mention of the men. :hmmm:

Dumb me :facepalm: I forgot the target of her music are lesbians. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really surprised Shannon is responding to the drama. She must be really pissed right? I wonder how far they’ll take it. Doesn’t seem like they’re about to stop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 16:38
Really surprised Shannon is responding to the drama. She must be really pissed right? I wonder how far they’ll take it. Doesn’t seem like they’re about to stop
This is a weird situation considering Becky is in the middle. Luckily i think she gets it that we all have a crazy ex lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 16:49
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 16:38
This is a weird situation considering Becky is in the middle. Luckily i think she gets it that we all have a crazy ex lol
True must be super weird for Becky. I think she really dislikes Cari and supports Shannon but I also think she hates that Shannon is interacting with her ex 2 years later but I’m sure Becky knew Cari was this toxic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 10:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 06:42
Shannon should really make a statement or something because all of this is getting uncomfortable
I’m thinking the two of them should have a chat. Like I think that Cari needs to hear it straight from Shannon’s mouth that they are done and she’s moved on and that she doesn’t appreciate Cari involving Becky the way she has. Shan just needs to tell Cari herself that she wants Cari to leave her alone.
Yeah true but handling it all on social media is wild for them because they usually ignore stuff so the way they’re shading each other publicly just shows how mad they are at each other. I think it’s worse behind the scenes tbh
They were on good terms because of shannon. Cari ruined everything with her bs they can't be friends now. I think shannon wants her to unfollow her but it isn't happening because fletcher needs fans to believe she still in love with her to sell streams when we know she never loved her. It's good to see shannon knows she was used for fletcher
Agree. That's why i wonder if they were really on good terms after the break up but why Cari cannot be friends with Shannon like Cammie did. She's the one who wants to sleep with other people right? and now she flirting with other people too. Shannon deserve to move on and dating other people. Settle.
They were shannon liked this tweet on her birthday this year before fletcher name dropped becky

She was still supporting with her and with her fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Need Shannon to drop an explanation vid because her behavior is so off brand

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 18:08
Brand of what? she's defending her gf and doesn't need to do anything for you or anyone. She didn't and isn't doing anything bad, so if you want content and you are her fan, wait for her short film if not then move on from her once and for all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn’t Shannon say she was going to stop being so nice because it doesn’t create boundaries. Well she’s doing that now and people are confused. Cari needs to understand that you can’t just keep walking all over peoples personal boundaries without consequences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2022, 01:26
Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 19:14
Happy that shannon is finally kind to herself, use her voice and doesn't let people walk over her :hug:
Bulletproof shan :gaypimp:
Right here! :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^^^^Tell me you are crazy without telling me you are :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 19:05
^^^^^Tell me you are crazy without telling me you are :rofl:
Glad mods deleted :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The controlling triple Leo has quite the grip on Shannon. Pretty sure making the shirts wasn’t even her idea just like making music videos with her ex wasn’t her idea either. Shannon is unproblematic and ignores situations it’s not a coincidence that all of a sudden she’s so vocal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 19:10
Guest wrote:
The controlling triple Leo has quite the grip on Shannon. Pretty sure making the shirts wasn’t even her idea just like making music videos with her ex wasn’t her idea either. Shannon is unproblematic and ignores situations it’s not a coincidence that all of a sudden she’s so vocal.
Shannon needs a master, she just a puppet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 19:10
Guest wrote:
I'm sure becky tell her something like "said something! she still using me too"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon’s new tiktok is sweet. Also she seems a bit mad in the comments lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 19:26
I don’t blame her because people think they know everything that happens in her life. She’s had to deal with this for years and years and it seems like she’s finally speaking her mind

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes it was very sweet.

I don’t think she’s mad i think she’s just annoyed with the constant commentary on her life and now she is saying something. Cari doesn’t show any of her life so naturally Shannon seems to get more from people because she is more open. It’s not fair when she is just trying to live her life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 19:33
Guest wrote:
Yes it was very sweet.

I don’t think she’s mad i think she’s just annoyed with the constant commentary on her life and now she is saying something. Cari doesn’t show any of her life so naturally Shannon seems to get more from people because she is more open. It’s not fair when she is just trying to live her life.
Now she’ll go on her victim tour.
Y’all are so delusional its actually sad. :alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon so in love with becky :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I can’t see any made by her…?? did she delete it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:01
Guest wrote:
Yes she deleted them and said she would

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The original user deleted their own comment. I think it was a troll because isn't first time they comment and delete

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have screenshots? What did it say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TY for posting, anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:12
You can be in a relationship and work on yourself and become a better person!!! Why is this so hard to understand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shannon so in love with becky :dance2:
Shannon wins

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:17
Guest wrote:
You can be in a relationship and work on yourself and become a better person!!! Why is this so hard to understand?
Wherever this subject comes up the convo always goes the same way…
yes, you can work on yourself while in a relationship but no, it’s not healthy to go from rs to rs with basically no time “off” in between.

Shannon is a very co dependent person, she needs a partner AND IM NOT SAYING THIS IN A BAD WAY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have always been team Shannon and always will be. From the beginning I hoped Shannon would not respond to any Cari's drama and now she's getting hate messages and this time I won't defend her. Because I always thought Shannon was a cool person and didn't want to be involved in any drama but now…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes, you can work on yourself while in a relationship but no, it’s not healthy to go from rs to rs with basically no time “off” in between.

Shannon is a very co dependent person, she needs a partner AND IM NOT SAYING THIS IN A BAD WAY.
Girl read what Shannon says. You don’t know the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X72636283647383 thank you for saying this!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was single for a year before dating becky move on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I only know what she show us on the internet and my observations are based on that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She might have been “single” but she was very much emotionally linked to cari still, THEY WERE QUARANTINED TOGETHER FFS!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I only know what she show us on the internet and my observations are based on that.
And your observations aren’t what’s true in Shannon’s life so it’s irrelevant tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And your observations aren’t what’s true in Shannon’s life so it’s irrelevant tbh
Nope, but they are based on what she portrays to be the truth lol
And I don’t want to be regarded as relevant in her life, u dumbass. Bc unlike you, I don’t have a parasocialp relationship with her.
This is a gossip board and I treat it as such.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She might have been “single” but she was very much emotionally linked to cari still, THEY WERE QUARANTINED TOGETHER FFS!!!
And? Forgive a girl for loving another so much lol. She had a year to heal and close that chapter. She was with her family, friends and her ex included but then alone by herself in other times before march too. You can work on yourself while you loved one doesn't want you and work on yourself while been on rs too. She's better than ever with her let me tell you psychologist girlfriend. Also going therapy and making the content she wants let her live

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re criticising Shannon for something that you think was happening. They both admitted numerous times they weren’t in a relationship while in quarantine and you issue seems to be that Shannon can’t be single but the definition of not being in a relationship is being single.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:46
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 20:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope, but they are based on what she portrays to be the truth lol
And I don’t want to be regarded as relevant in her life, u dumbass. Bc unlike you, I don’t have a parasocialp relationship with her.
This is a gossip board and I treat it as such.
Sure but this gossip board has rules and you need to go to page 1 to read them because you clearly don’t follow them. If you want to hate then make a board with no rules. This is a shipping board

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s sad people like you don’t have boundaries. I hope Shannon blocks you since you seem so entitled to criticize every minute of her life and how she copes. Adults are capable of working on themselves and maintaining a healthy relationship. Maybe the adult part trips you up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon is so stupid replying publicly to fletcher and refunding her shirt if it's for a good cause. If she keeps being sucked into fletcher and her pettiness shes gonna end up losing becky. She's letting the girl win...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 10:46
Shannon is so stupid replying publicly to fletcher and refunding her shirt if it's for a good cause. If she keeps being sucked into fletcher and her pettiness shes gonna end up losing becky. She's letting the girl win...
Someone else bought it so no money for charity is lost lol calm down. Should Shannon just sit back and watch people harass her gf while Cari talks about their relationship in every interview? No. She has every right to stand up for herself. Shannon accepted enough from Fletcher already. It’s cool that she’s standing up for herself now. Becky got enough dumb comments so I’m sure she appreciates Shannon’s support

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Best advice given to fletcher in tiktok moving to Mexico

"Please move to a deserted island with no internet"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 13:42
Best advice given to fletcher in tiktok moving to Mexico

"Please move to a deserted island with no internet"
Hahahaha did someone actually comment that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 11:07
Guest wrote:
14 Aug 2022, 10:46
Someone else bought it so no money for charity is lost lol calm down. Should Shannon just sit back and watch people harass her gf while Cari talks about their relationship in every interview? No. She has every right to stand up for herself. Shannon accepted enough from Fletcher already. It’s cool that she’s standing up for herself now. Becky got enough dumb comments so I’m sure she appreciates Shannon’s support
someone else? so it's not from Cari?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 17:52
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 10:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They were shannon liked this tweet on her birthday this year before fletcher name dropped becky

She was still supporting with her and with her fans.
Cari lost an ex who always support and respect her :sadangel: