Reactions:

Re: Shannon and Becky

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 06:05
Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 05:52
Zoe’s story. They’re out again but still no Becky
They're in a car looking at Christmas lights so they aren't exactly out and about and everyone in the car seems to have also had covid because they all were at the house this past week at sometime. If Becky didn't have it and had tested negative then they're just being extra careful and make sure it's all clear first.
But Zoe & Tatchi went out in public last night ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 07:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They're in a car looking at Christmas lights so they aren't exactly out and about and everyone in the car seems to have also had covid because they all were at the house this past week at sometime. If Becky didn't have it and had tested negative then they're just being extra careful and make sure it's all clear first.
Yes because they're both clear now so they can go anywhere as they're both vaccinated. Shan has only been around people that have it or had it recently so she must still be contagious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Shannon has PTSD. I've been following her for many years and really hope to see her get married and have kids one day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 07:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes because they're both clear now so they can go anywhere as they're both vaccinated. Shan has only been around people that have it or had it recently so she must still be contagious.
They most likely tested positive a few days before Shannon so she should be out this week if she’s doing good. Wonder if she will see her fam for Christmas

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 07:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They most likely tested positive a few days before Shannon so she should be out this week if she’s doing good. Wonder if she will see her fam for Christmas
She better stay in LA, Covid is getting worse..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 07:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I also hope everyone will stay in LA. There’ll be many more years to go home for Christmas. They’ll survive a year without them. I hope they won’t be selfish

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 07:26
I think Shannon has PTSD. I've been following her for many years and really hope to see her get married and have kids one day.
Why do you think she has PTSD?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not u :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 08:15
Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 07:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How many people have died from Covid, with no preconditions? You don’t even know why you fear. 🤡 now you want to control where they move, bc Covid. :rofl: :rofl: this is the bed Shannon made. She has no clue what she does.
Pls explain wht bed Shannon made & how she dsnt knw wht she does. Shannon didn’t make the bed of Covid u moron, it’s a global pandemic if ur tht idiotic to undrstnd tht. 73% of America’s Covid cases are frm the new variant & the ppl tht are gettin it are also the people fully vaccinated they jst arnt dying. She has done everything rght tht she could do, it’s inevitable to not get this unless u lock urself in ur house. With or w/o a vaccine. It’s not selfish to fly bcoz u can’t even bored a plane if u are positive in the states. Ppl can go & visit family in small groups & there is no lockdowns, so why not live ur life if you’ve gotten fully vaccinated & and are following the guidelines in each state. The selfish ones are the unvaccinated tht don’t stay home, don’t mask & don’t care. So STFU idiot. Shannon & Zoe & them are the safest people to be around now because they already had it & cleare. Tatchi would not be in Hawaii rght now if she was still positive it wld be impossible for her to even board the flight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignore the trolls and just report them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 00:40
Ignore the trolls and just report them
ThNnk you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon needs to post more LGBT content on TikTok and I'm sure if she keeps posting she'll get millions of followers. When she has more followers she can post about photography or directing. now Tiktok is more influential than IG and YouTube.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon has a great sense of humor🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 04:40
Shannon needs to post more LGBT content on TikTok and I'm sure if she keeps posting she'll get millions of followers. When she has more followers she can post about photography or directing. now Tiktok is more influential than IG and YouTube.
Do you just say this same statement once a month? We get it, you want her on TikTok more. She doesn’t. Let her live her life and you live yours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 08:18
Guest wrote:
22 Dec 2021, 04:40
Do you just say this same statement once a month? We get it, you want her on TikTok more. She doesn’t. Let her live her life and you live yours.
🤭🤭🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's almost Christmas and I doubt that Shannon will be spending it with her family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 04:17
It's almost Christmas and I doubt that Shannon will be spending it with her family.
Becky also seemed to be in LA earlier today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 04:54
Guest wrote:
Do.u think guys becky will go with Shannon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what is booster

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 06:16
what is booster

It’s the covid vax booster, in this case the 3rd shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 06:15
Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 04:54
Guest wrote:
Do.u think guys becky will go with Shannon?
Maybe or they might stay in LA because of the situation right now. But it all depends on if Shannon is out of isolation or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 06:20
Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 06:16
what is booster

It’s the covid vax booster, in this case the 3rd shot.
thanks😘

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what they’re up to and if they’re together?

Nekukajsem
Reactions:

Post by Nekukajsem »

Where is Becky?
Why they arent together for a days?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon is in Dallas. Guess Becky is in NJ? No sign of her anywhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 10:55
Maybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How did you know she was in Dallas

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Did they break up and we just missed it? They seemed so happy on the recent vacation, so I sure hope not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Did they break up and we just missed it? They seemed so happy on the recent vacation, so I sure hope not.
Da Shannon just posted about Becky in the Q&A she did so I doubt it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You don't have to breakup with someone to celebrate the holidays apart. We just haven't seen then together because Shan was sick and now they're spending time with their families. They've never been a couple that has to spend 24/7 together so they'll probably meet up after tthis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 16:18
Guest wrote:
How did you know she was in Dallas
Because the story she posted with the grinch filter was posted in Dallas time. Makes sense that they’re with family since they both seem like big family people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chill. They weren’t able to see each other because they were in a weird situation. I’m sure they will reunite soon after Christmas

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 16:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where did Shan post about Becky?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Reply »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 18:52
Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Really sweet :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao Kevin’s stories are good :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Dec 2021, 20:14
They were at Becky or Kevin's house?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 08:18
Guest wrote:
25 Dec 2021, 20:14
They were at Becky or Kevin's house?
Kevin’s house

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 16:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You don't have to breakup with someone to celebrate the holidays apart. We just haven't seen then together because Shan was sick and now they're spending time with their families. They've never been a couple that has to spend 24/7 together so they'll probably meet up after tthis.
it's strange, usually in my culture; is Christmas with one family and the New Year with the other family, the following year we exchange the families with the dates. We never share these dates with friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 17:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
it's strange, usually in my culture; is Christmas with one family and the New Year with the other family, the following year we exchange the families with the dates. We never share these dates with friends.
Why is it strange? You said it yourself. It’s because of different cultures. What Shannon and Becky are doing for the holidays is very normal in my culture so I don’t find it strange

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why is it strange? You said it yourself. It’s because of different cultures. What Shannon and Becky are doing for the holidays is very normal in my culture so I don’t find it strange
I think they are creating their own family and home they feel safe spending together more time to then be away with their families. It means to me that they are stronger than ever including all the relationships Shannon had in the past. Something good is coming :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s not strange in the US to spend Christmas & New Years with friends. With Covid being what it is everything has changed anyway. Also, New Year’s Eve is generally spent with friends not family anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonder if Becky will go to Dallas like how she went to Pittsburgh after Thanksgiving. Really doubt it though. But they must have been apart for a long time now after Shannon was sick. I feel like they will be celebrating NYE with friends in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will Shannon stay in Dallas for NYE? Or how long do you normally stay with your family after Christmas?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2021, 22:00
Will Shannon stay in Dallas for NYE? Or how long do you normally stay with your family after Christmas?
1 month, from December 7 to January 7, I start on the day " de las velitas" and end on
the day of the three wise men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 01:30
Guest wrote:
1 month, from December 7 to January 7, I start on the day " de las velitas" and end on
da. where are you from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
about a week? I usually arrive on Christmas Eve Eve and leave 2/3 days after Christmas Day. It really depends on my plans for NYE…

I don’t think Shannon will be staying home for NYE, Christmas is spent w family but NYE is for friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 01:45
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 01:30
Guest wrote:
da. where are you from?
South America, this is common, in my case, my wife and I rent a farm, we will be 15 days; With my in-laws; my parents, her brothers (a), her nephews (a), and mine; during these days her family (aunts, cousins ...... her friends) and mine come; basically the rest of the year is for others persons but in December it's very familiar in these cultures, the first holiday is a trip with friends. (first weekend of the year).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky is in Dallas?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know if it is Dallas but she is looking at her photo album so could be possible. Poor thing had to fly through turbulence all alone but she made her way to Shannon to be together. Very sweet. :wub: