Shannon and Becky

Reactions:

Re: Shannon and Becky

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 02:42
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:24
I agree. I think Shannon should get a permanent job because Youtube and Photography isn't stable tbh.
Honey dnt be worrying abt Shannons income whn she lives the life that u only wish u cld experience. No need in worrying abt someone who travels whenever & wherever she wants too & can lay 15k CASH down on a classic vehicle. That isn’t somebody who is worried about their finances or where their money is goin to come from. Worry abt cleaning up ur own backyard b4 u go snooping into somebody else’s :nails:
:clap: :clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree. I think Shannon should get a permanent job because Youtube and Photography isn't stable tbh.
Honey dnt be worrying abt Shannons income whn she lives the life that u only wish u cld experience. No need in worrying abt someone who travels whenever & wherever she wants too & can lay 15k CASH down on a classic vehicle. That isn’t somebody who is worried about their finances or where their money is goin to come from. Worry abt cleaning up ur own backyard b4 u go snooping into somebody else’s :nails:
You are a rude human being, life isn't just money, it's life, if she can travel whenever she wants, why isn't she in Europe? she wanted to know the world and her finances only for NY and Texas; Her maximum progress is a car when real progress is changing jobs, getting a house, traveling to another continent; being active in life and at work, discipline and perseverance are everything in life; In addition, she hates changes, she never adapts, she went back to her old manager because she is the only one who doesn't demand it. She hates demand and progress.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You are a rude human being, life isn't just money, it's life, if she can travel whenever she wants, why isn't she in Europe? she wanted to know the world and her finances only for NY and Texas; Her maximum progress is a car when real progress is changing jobs, getting a house, traveling to another continent; being active in life and at work, discipline and perseverance are everything in life; In addition, she hates changes, she never adapts, she went back to her old manager because she is the only one who doesn't demand it. She hates demand and progress.
You hate your life and it shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah absolutely. I'm a Shannon fan ever since but this statement is on point!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These fake influencers have given ya’ll a false sense of reality and it’s really sad. Shannon is not like them she is actually living a real life not just one for content and ya’ll can’t understand that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:00
These fake influencers have given ya’ll a false sense of reality and it’s really sad. Shannon is not like them she is actually living a real life not just one for content and ya’ll can’t understand that.
With the rate Shannon is going, she won’t even be considered an influencer in a few years. Her numbers on every platform minus TikTok are dropping every day. The girl has no ambition in her career whatsoever. All fun and no work with that girl. To each their own though I guess. She had so much potential to create an empire for herself, but maybe that’s not what she wants. I don’t even think she labels herself as an influencer anymore, which is a good thing because tbh she really isn’t anymore. Idk if photographer is even fitting because she is a photographer maybe 8 days out of the year lol. She must have invested in crypto or something because with the lack of content and just overall work she doesn’t do, there’s no way she could afford her rent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:34
Guest wrote:
With the rate Shannon is going, she won’t even be considered an influencer in a few years. Her numbers on every platform minus TikTok are dropping every day. The girl has no ambition in her career whatsoever. All fun and no work with that girl. To each their own though I guess. She had so much potential to create an empire for herself, but maybe that’s not what she wants. I don’t even think she labels herself as an influencer anymore, which is a good thing because tbh she really isn’t anymore. Idk if photographer is even fitting because she is a photographer maybe 8 days out of the year lol. She must have invested in crypto or something because with the lack of content and just overall work she doesn’t do, there’s no way she could afford her rent.
News for you anon: shannon doesn't give a fuck your opinion and her rent. Ciao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hell yeah! She's been inactive and not productive at all. And i think that's one of the reason why she and Cammie broke up. Cammie didn't see a future in her cos of her unproductiveness. Look at Taryn, she has a permanent job compare to Shannon. Just sayin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 08:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hell yeah! She's been inactive and not productive at all. And i think that's one of the reason why she and Cammie broke up. Cammie didn't see a future in her cos of her unproductiveness. Look at Taryn, she has a permanent job compare to Shannon. Just sayin.
Shannon's happier now than she has ever been and she's doing exactly what she wants. She's not begging for money or selling her life for views. For some people life is so much more than just having a 9 to 5 job, buying a house and getting married. Plus, Shannon has achieved more in her 'going nowhere life' than Cammie and Taryn have combined. Just saying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 08:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shannon's happier now than she has ever been and she's doing exactly what she wants. She's not begging for money or selling her life for views. For some people life is so much more than just having a 9 to 5 job, buying a house and getting married. Plus, Shannon has achieved more in her 'going nowhere life' than Cammie and Taryn have combined. Just saying.
Couldn’t agree more. And people keep saying that Shannon should work on herself, but apparently she’s only allowed to work on herself by being single? She is currently working on herself and trying to be better but I bet y’all are ignoring that just because she has a girlfriend. She’s obviously doing fine with money or else she wouldn’t be living the way she is right now. Just because we don’t know what she’s doing, stop saying she’s not doing anything because she is making money somehow. Just probably not as an influencer anymore and you need to accept that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 10:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Couldn’t agree more. And people keep saying that Shannon should work on herself, but apparently she’s only allowed to work on herself by being single? She is currently working on herself and trying to be better but I bet y’all are ignoring that just because she has a girlfriend. She’s obviously doing fine with money or else she wouldn’t be living the way she is right now. Just because we don’t know what she’s doing, stop saying she’s not doing anything because she is making money somehow. Just probably not as an influencer anymore and you need to accept that.
I dont know why but i really think Shannon is so lazy to achieve more in her life. Look at Tatchi she has many endorsement than Shannon despite Shannon having a lot of followers than her. Shannon should do what Tatchi's been doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I dont know why but i really think Shannon is so lazy to achieve more in her life. Look at Tatchi she has many endorsement than Shannon despite Shannon having a lot of followers than her. Shannon should do what Tatchi's been doing.
No, Shannon should do what Shannon wants to do. Not what you want her to or what other influencers are doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe when you move out of your parents house and become an actual adult you’ll understand how grownups function. Shannon is doing not only what makes her happy, but is financially stable. Just because you can’t monitor her every move doesn’t make her less successful. Go outside and get some fresh air.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

da. Everyone that keeps saying she's losing followers because she's lazy is just saying that without any proof. Stop comparing her to people who have only been on social media for a few years. She's been sharing her life inline and putting out content for almost 10 years. Do you call Cammie or the Roses or Alexa Losey or Rebecca Black lazy? They are ALL losing followers while still doing the same thing they have been doing for years. Followers are just a number that don't mean much anymore because they can easily be bought. She's grown alot personally and she's only 29 so her professional career isn't over just yet.

If you do what you love and what makes you happy then you don't need to worry about what anyone else does with their life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

shannon doesn't think about the future and that's a problem because she has no motivation, she doesn't have long-term projects; she doesn't want youtube, and she wants music videos, then she can study, save and buy better cameras, then get a base, create a company as a music video producer; another option is freelance as a director; look for music video manager as biuh, one sees the previews but shannon is fine, in her wasted youth, just friends and girlfriend. When you have long-term projects, you start moving to achieve those goals, without goals, you don't have to do anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 18:15
da. Everyone that keeps saying she's losing followers because she's lazy is just saying that without any proof. Stop comparing her to people who have only been on social media for a few years. She's been sharing her life inline and putting out content for almost 10 years. Do you call Cammie or the Roses or Alexa Losey or Rebecca Black lazy? They are ALL losing followers while still doing the same thing they have been doing for years. Followers are just a number that don't mean much anymore because they can easily be bought. She's grown alot personally and she's only 29 so her professional career isn't over just yet.

If you do what you love and what makes you happy then you don't need to worry about what anyone else does with their life.
All of those people you mentioned work hard and have sponsors/ads almost very day. Cam posts about an ad from a big brand nearly every day. Yes, they are all losing followers but they are still putting the work in…besides Shannon. Shannon is lazy and lacks work ethic. She has little to no ambition and if you deny that, you are completely bias because that is the truth. It’s great that she is happy, but on a professional level she is declining. She has no discipline when it comes to her work. It isn’t even about content at this point but the fact that she isn’t even getting sponsors or brand deals very often. Truly, what does she do all day?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 19:27
Guest wrote:

All of those people you mentioned work hard and have sponsors/ads almost very day. Cam posts about an ad from a big brand nearly every day. Yes, they are all losing followers but they are still putting the work in…besides Shannon. Shannon is lazy and lacks work ethic. She has little to no ambition and if you deny that, you are completely bias because that is the truth. It’s great that she is happy, but on a professional level she is declining. She has no discipline when it comes to her work. It isn’t even about content at this point but the fact that she isn’t even getting sponsors or brand deals very often. Truly, what does she do all day?
You're totally missing the point. You agree they are all losing followers yet you're measuring their success by what you can see. Just because you can't see what she's doing all day doesn't mean she's doing nothing at all. Shannon still gets big sponsorships so it's quality over quantity. She never complains she's broke or that she can't do something because of money. She doesn't have to follow the structure or timeline of anyone else life to be happy or successful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon is so creative when she's alone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're ignoring the fact that Shannon created more than Tatchi when she was younger

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Shannon created more value in her 20s than I did in mine. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 23:24
x2 more creative and more productive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 23:35
I think Shannon created more value in her 20s than I did in mine. :lol:
x2 She has worked on at least 20 music/lyrics music videos. She photographed for artists, she had countless sponsors, countless events, tour, her face was on TV, in movie, in music videos, in magazine covers, in Times Square. She won two awards, so many achievements, I would say she was more successful than many queer youtubers Amy, Cammie and others. But you need to accept that she's not young anymore, she's matured and people are changing, she know what's important to her, social media isn't everything, money and fame are not everything. If you were always so mean to Shannon, what did you create in your 20s? Are you doing better than Shannon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 23:48
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 23:24
x2 more creative and more productive
Y’all are just such lonely ass people. You bitch & whine about Shannons more productive alone & on the other hand you claim she’s never been alone. You can’t have it both ways idiots. You want to talk about she should do this she should do that but you don’t & nobody knows what she does as it’s none of any of our business. She’s out of the light now so she doesn’t have to have 600k people’s opinions on her life. She’s not coming to you or tagging you to watch her stories, YOU are going to her & her page. Nothing you say makes any sense bcoz you are just an immature teenager who hasn’t even begun to experience what real life is like yet. Y’all must get bullied at school all day & then run home to your computer where you can hide & be big with your words. I really feel sorry for your parents who have to go out & bust their asses just to feed your lazy ass while you sleep under their roof while the only thing you know how to do is talk sh*t on the computer about other people. Here’s an idea go get a job help your parents out, then you won’t be wasting your youth on a computer talkin about ppl who dont even know you exist. It’s called get a life!! You’re embarrassing. It’s not Shannons fault or anybody’s else’s why you hate your life so much. Take accountability for your own unhappiness & better yourself now bcoz you still have time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is on fucking point!!!!! Well said

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You complain when she does ads then complain when she doesn’t do ads. You find anything to complain about so it doesn’t really matter. Y’all are just bored and frustrated because you can’t monitor her life and analyze it even more to find something to complain about. This whole conversation is disingenuous and shouldn’t be taken seriously because no matter what she does or doesn’t do y’all will have a problem with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 01:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You only think this is 'well said' because you conform to what society wants you to do to be considered successful or ambitions. If you are truly happy with what you are doing with your life then numbers or money don't matter. Like many others have said, Shannon has already done more in her life than most of you will ever do yet here you are judging her just because she doesn't post her every move on social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You only think this is 'well said' because you conform to what society wants you to do to be considered successful or ambitions. If you are truly happy with what you are doing with your life then numbers or money don't matter. Like many others have said, Shannon has already done more in her life than most of you will ever do yet here you are judging her just because she doesn't post her every move on social media.
da u sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum. chill out!! all that’s mostly being brought up is Shannon’s bad work ethic and inconsistency in her professional life. do u honestly believe she has good work ethic? is she ambitious? It’s not even about her posting her every move on social media. Usually when shannon is working on a project she’ll mention it, but it has literally been crickets the past few months when it comes to her professional work. She’ll complete a project then not do anything for months and the cycle repeats itself. Stop harassing people on here for pointing out some of Shannon’s flaws. we can still be fans of her and not like some of the things she’s doing…that might be difficult for u to wrap your mind around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da u sound like a child throwing a temper tantrum. chill out!! all that’s mostly being brought up is Shannon’s bad work ethic and inconsistency in her professional life. do u honestly believe she has good work ethic? is she ambitious? It’s not even about her posting her every move on social media. Usually when shannon is working on a project she’ll mention it, but it has literally been crickets the past few months when it comes to her professional work. She’ll complete a project then not do anything for months and the cycle repeats itself. Stop harassing people on here for pointing out some of Shannon’s flaws. we can still be fans of her and not like some of the things she’s doing…that might be difficult for u to wrap your mind around.
Da Why are being so dramatic? lol it’s not harassment just because someone disagrees and is annoyed by the constant whining. People have the right so say their opinion just like you do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. It is extremely annoying when people like you come into a thread and constantly complain about how lazy or unmotivated someone is yet you claim to still be a fan. Most fans like to look at the positive things she has done and continues to do in her life and her career. She is a good person and how she makes her money or what she does to make a living should not be a huge concern. If you don't like what she's putting out or find her boring then stop following her. If you don't like people disagreeing with you then maybe go visit the Cammie thread or the Fletcher thread and talk about how much they have achieved in their life and careers. It's not that complicated and no one is harassing you buddy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Why are being so dramatic? lol it’s not harassment just because someone disagrees and is annoyed by the constant whining. People have the right so say their opinion just like you do.
read what the person having a meltdown replied to the ppl that talked about Shan not working, now who is the dramatic one lol?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

read what the person having a meltdown replied to the ppl that talked about Shan not working, now who is the dramatic one lol?
Claiming someone is harassing you for responding on a discussion board is dramatic. Grow up if you can’t hold your own in a conversation then leave don’t start crying about harassment when people don’t agree with you. That’s weak and childish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. It is extremely annoying when people like you come into a thread and constantly complain about how lazy or unmotivated someone is yet you claim to still be a fan. Most fans like to look at the positive things she has done and continues to do in her life and her career. She is a good person and how she makes her money or what she does to make a living should not be a huge concern. If you don't like what she's putting out or find her boring then stop following her. If you don't like people disagreeing with you then maybe go visit the Cammie thread or the Fletcher thread and talk about how much they have achieved in their life and careers. It's not that complicated and no one is harassing you buddy.
DA Shannon is a public figure. There will be positive things said about her and negative things said about her. The problem with this thread is that none of you can handle when negative things are said about her, especially when those negative things hold some truth. She obviously makes enough money to maintain her lifestyle, so clearly money isn’t really of concern. But when someone posts about how she isn’t very consistent with her work or content, I don’t understand how people argue with that because it’s the truth!!!! People are just stating observations at this point not even an opinion! I, personally, don’t care about where Shannon gets her money from or whatever, but I definitely agree that she is inconsistent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Claiming someone is harassing you for responding on a discussion board is dramatic. Grow up if you can’t hold your own in a conversation then leave don’t start crying about harassment when people don’t agree with you. That’s weak and childish.
“ Y’all are just such lonely ass people. You bitch & whine about Shannons more productive alone & on the other hand you claim she’s never been alone. You can’t have it both ways idiots. You want to talk about she should do this she should do that but you don’t & nobody knows what she does as it’s none of any of our business. She’s out of the light now so she doesn’t have to have 600k people’s opinions on her life. She’s not coming to you or tagging you to watch her stories, YOU are going to her & her page. Nothing you say makes any sense bcoz you are just an immature teenager who hasn’t even begun to experience what real life is like yet. Y’all must get bullied at school all day & then run home to your computer where you can hide & be big with your words. I really feel sorry for your parents who have to go out & bust their asses just to feed your lazy ass while you sleep under their roof while the only thing you know how to do is talk sh*t on the computer about other people. Here’s an idea go get a job help your parents out, then you won’t be wasting your youth on a computer talkin about ppl who dont even know you exist. It’s called get a life!! You’re embarrassing. It’s not Shannons fault or anybody’s else’s why you hate your life so much. Take accountability for your own unhappiness & better yourself now bcoz you still have time”
This was from the previous page. There is absolutely no reason for someone to have had to respond with this. Yes, this is harassment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Shannon is a public figure. There will be positive things said about her and negative things said about her. The problem with this thread is that none of you can handle when negative things are said about her, especially when those negative things hold some truth. She obviously makes enough money to maintain her lifestyle, so clearly money isn’t really of concern. But when someone posts about how she isn’t very consistent with her work or content, I don’t understand how people argue with that because it’s the truth!!!! People are just stating observations at this point not even an opinion! I, personally, don’t care about where Shannon gets her money from or whatever, but I definitely agree that she is inconsistent.
Da Just out of curiosity who determines how consistent she has to be? Is it you or? I’m confused. You keep saying inconsistent but by who’s standards. Her life no longer revolves around YT and it hasn’t for years now so why is she required to do things on a schedule when you a random person says she should. The whole argument makes no sense.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Just out of curiosity who determines how consistent she has to be? Is it you or? I’m confused. You keep saying inconsistent but by who’s standards. Her life no longer revolves around YT and it hasn’t for years now so why is she required to do things on a schedule when you a random person says she should. The whole argument makes no sense.
da oh freaking boy if u rly think Shan is consistent u are really far up her ass and I don’t think you’ll ever get out from there. consistent by standards of the definition of the freaking word!! it’s not about her uploading on a schedule u moron. it’s about her consistently working on projects/content/sponsors/ads/film photos etc. the girl posts one film photo or one ad or whatever and then dips for months at a time. that isn’t consistent

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da oh freaking boy if u rly think Shan is consistent u are really far up her ass and I don’t think you’ll ever get out from there. consistent by standards of the definition of the freaking word!! it’s not about her uploading on a schedule u moron. it’s about her consistently working on projects/content/sponsors/ads/film photos etc. the girl posts one film photo or one ad or whatever and then dips for months at a time. that isn’t consistent
I just asked a question you psycho. Why is she required by you a random person to consistently do anything? She doesn’t work for you. She works for herself and you have the choice to follow or unfollow. Why don’t you understand that?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 03:04
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I just asked a question you psycho. Why is she required by you a random person to consistently do anything? She doesn’t work for you. She works for herself and you have the choice to follow or unfollow. Why don’t you understand that?
ooooooof i wasn’t the one that said she needs to be consistent I’m just saying that she isn’t. Idc what or when she posts. But I’m also not blind and stupid and defending her for being consistent when she clearly isn’t. r u finally comprehending the fact that she is inconsistent?? u sound like a complete dumbass trying to defend her saying consistent on what standards?? lol cmon now!! shans allowed to do whatever she wants whenever she wants but u look like a clown for trying to make it sound like she is disciplined and consistent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 03:10
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

ooooooof i wasn’t the one that said she needs to be consistent I’m just saying that she isn’t. Idc what or when she posts. But I’m also not blind and stupid and defending her for being consistent when she clearly isn’t. r u finally comprehending the fact that she is inconsistent?? u sound like a complete dumbass trying to defend her saying consistent on what standards?? lol cmon now!! shans allowed to do whatever she wants whenever she wants but u look like a clown for trying to make it sound like she is disciplined and consistent.
You are a clown and your reading comprehension is terrible. I asked a question and clearly you are trying to gaslight your way out of the situation yet you still haven’t answered my question of why she has to be consistent for you a random person. The fact still remains you can unfollow and stop crying about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seriously, why do you care so much??? Just stop following her if you're so disappointed in what she's doing. There's so many other things in this world you can put your time towards and you are choosing to constantly complain about someone else work ethic on a gossip forum??? You clearly have a lot of free time on your hands so your work ethic must not be the greatest. And before you claim I'm harassing you, I'm just doing what you're doing, making huge assumptions about someone's life that I know actually know nothing about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because that anon is still a kid. She doesn't know that more important than money or fame is her own happiness

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 03:14
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are a clown and your reading comprehension is terrible. I asked a question and clearly you are trying to gaslight your way out of the situation yet you still haven’t answered my question of why she has to be consistent for you a random person. The fact still remains you can unfollow and stop crying about it.
damn you obviously can’t read then because I said I wasn’t the one that said she needs to be consistent. OP said that. I don’t need her to be consistent because it really isn’t that deep for me. U r trying so hard to defend someone for being something they aren’t. Someone called shannon inconsistent and your whole world shattered. U suck at reading and continuing the conversation so this is my last reply to u. Good night y’all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 03:25
Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 03:14
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

damn you obviously can’t read then because I said I wasn’t the one that said she needs to be consistent. OP said that. I don’t need her to be consistent because it really isn’t that deep for me. U r trying so hard to defend someone for being something they aren’t. Someone called shannon inconsistent and your whole world shattered. U suck at reading and continuing the conversation so this is my last reply to u. Good night y’all
You must be seeing words that aren’t there because all I asked is why does she have to be consistent for you because she doesn’t work for you? Yet you still can’t answer the question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 03:18
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because that anon is still a kid. She doesn't know that more important than money or fame is her own happiness

you are the teenager, happiness is everything, independent of money, WORK is independence, freedom, be active, except farms, all of us need money for food, bills, clothes, trips; but according to your theory being happy means a rain of money and that is why it is the only important thing in life, when you are independent and happy you will understand the post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nobody on here can answer any questions bcoz nobody knows the answers besides Shannon. If you had a chance to watch the burn out seminar then you would know they spoke about how influencers can make $ in hundreds of different ways & they don’t have to be in front of the camera to do so. They get hired to edit, be creative directors for other influencers, ads, sponsors & on & on. So ppl sayin she’s lazy or inconsistent bcoz you don’t see her in front of the camera doesn’t mean she isn’t consistently working on things behind the scenes for other ppl. She even said herself she doesn’t like doing ads so she is different from Cammie. It’s called different personalities & obviously she’s not hurting for money to be posting 15 ads a day on her Instagram. She asked for a graphic designer a couple months back have any of you seen her post anything in regards to that? NO bcoz when ppl hire them to do the work they aren’t the ones promoting it. They get paid separately. Just like mv videos she makes for other artists it isn’t her job to promote she was hired to create and direct. They aren’t going to go around attaching their names to other influencers channels when they are hired to help. That’s the influencers job to promote their own sh*t. When she does something for our eyes then you will be aware of it, other than that none of these little arguments make any sense bcoz nobody knows. Her life isn’t revolved around a 5 second post on Instagram you see every or every other day. Social media isn’t real life maybe it’s your life but it’s not real life or hers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 05:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

you are the teenager, happiness is everything, independent of money, WORK is independence, freedom, be active, except farms, all of us need money for food, bills, clothes, trips; but according to your theory being happy means a rain of money and that is why it is the only important thing in life, when you are independent and happy you will understand the post.
DA the anon said that MORE important than money or fame is her happiness. NOT that it's the ONLY important thing in life.
When chasing money and fame makes a person unhappy they should 100% reevaluate their life and make the necessary changes to feel happy. Being miserable should not be anybody's goal no matter how much society puts pressure on putting productivity before wellbeing.
If chasing money and fame makes another person happy, then good for them. They should follow that path.
Quick question, what makes you think Shannon is not independent and happy? She doesn't seem to depend on social media for money so she has to have money coming from somewhere else. She pays her bills, food, clothes, ect just fine. She lives below her means and doesn't seem to be interested in going after status symbols. She studied finance so it's safe to say she knows about investing and making money work for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 06:42
Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 05:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

DA the anon said that MORE important than money or fame is her happiness. NOT that it's the ONLY important thing in life.
When chasing money and fame makes a person unhappy they should 100% reevaluate their life and make the necessary changes to feel happy. Being miserable should not be anybody's goal no matter how much society puts pressure on putting productivity before wellbeing.
If chasing money and fame makes another person happy, then good for them. They should follow that path.
Quick question, what makes you think Shannon is not independent and happy? She doesn't seem to depend on social media for money so she has to have money coming from somewhere else. She pays her bills, food, clothes, ect just fine. She lives below her means and doesn't seem to be interested in going after status symbols. She studied finance so it's safe to say she knows about investing and making money work for you.
🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏💯💯💯💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think that Shannon is on medicine for whatever she’s dealing with? I’m asking because of the post she reposted on her story. She already talked about being in therapy so she is working on herself but I wonder if she’s taking something too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 05:53
Nobody on here can answer any questions bcoz nobody knows the answers besides Shannon. If you had a chance to watch the burn out seminar then you would know they spoke about how influencers can make $ in hundreds of different ways & they don’t have to be in front of the camera to do so. They get hired to edit, be creative directors for other influencers, ads, sponsors & on & on. So ppl sayin she’s lazy or inconsistent bcoz you don’t see her in front of the camera doesn’t mean she isn’t consistently working on things behind the scenes for other ppl. She even said herself she doesn’t like doing ads so she is different from Cammie. It’s called different personalities & obviously she’s not hurting for money to be posting 15 ads a day on her Instagram. She asked for a graphic designer a couple months back have any of you seen her post anything in regards to that? NO bcoz when ppl hire them to do the work they aren’t the ones promoting it. They get paid separately. Just like mv videos she makes for other artists it isn’t her job to promote she was hired to create and direct. They aren’t going to go around attaching their names to other influencers channels when they are hired to help. That’s the influencers job to promote their own sh*t. When she does something for our eyes then you will be aware of it, other than that none of these little arguments make any sense bcoz nobody knows. Her life isn’t revolved around a 5 second post on Instagram you see every or every other day. Social media isn’t real life maybe it’s your life but it’s not real life or hers
you know the word "CREDITS"; somewhere the name must appear otherwise the person can sue because is earning money with the work of other people; In addition, this is used to add to the resume, it isn't the same as 3 music videos; 3 videos and edit and direct