12 Jun 2021, 05:08
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 04:07
My favorite video of them so far :heart:
They look so relaxed and happy 🥰🥰

Reactions:

Re: Shannon and Becky

Post by Guest »

Is this the first time Shannon has posted just the two of them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 03:38
Is this the first time Shannon has posted just the two of them?
Becky posted the video of them last week but yes this is the first time Shan posts a video of just them

Guuuu
Reactions:

Post by Guuuu »

They’re kissing on Carol’s story!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestjsjsjks wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 05:08
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 04:07
My favorite video of them so far :heart:
now you have another favorite video of them

Kissing
Reactions:

Post by Kissing »

Guesthaksn
Reactions:

Post by Guesthaksn »

Kissing wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 09:06
Yeehaw!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So sweet!!! So inlve I love them..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

happy for Shan. you can see how real and happy their friends are around each other. Unlike her last relationship, which was a profit relationship. no more fake people who chase fame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry: :bigcry: :dance2: :dance2: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their height difference is so cute :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg
I ship them they're so cute,It's really sweet😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:28
Their height difference is so cute :$
YAS!!! I love their height difference

DRICH3TX
Reactions:

Post by DRICH3TX »

Glad I'm not only one who assumed becky and shan was a thing.

Guestjsjsjs
Reactions:

Post by Guestjsjsjs »

DRICH3TX wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 00:15
Glad I'm not only one who assumed becky and shan was a thing.
They were obvious tho. Anyway, i like them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 16:24
)e_6ur wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 16:17
Why's this thread so silent :hmmm:
I am pretty sure there's a discord server about them+ the l chat is always silent when the couples seems to be steady and don't have lots of controversy. If I remember correctly the thread of Shan and Cari really picked up when they were broken up. People aren't interested in happiness, they want sandness and drama. So here's your answer :)
Does anyone have the link to the discord?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 19:12
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 16:24
)e_6ur wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 16:17
Why's this thread so silent :hmmm:
I am pretty sure there's a discord server about them+ the l chat is always silent when the couples seems to be steady and don't have lots of controversy. If I remember correctly the thread of Shan and Cari really picked up when they were broken up. People aren't interested in happiness, they want sandness and drama. So here's your answer :)
Does anyone have the link to the discord?
https://--/dzGEnUqBxS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does Becky sometimes delete posts? She just deleted 3. I wish she posted more instead. Maybe if Shannon will do a Pride post or vlog we will see her :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think they are going on a trip together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 07:41
Do you think they are going on a trip together
I don't think so. LA is open now so Becky might already returned to office for her work. Maybe Shannon will go to NYC for a Pride event.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 06:32
Why does Becky sometimes delete posts? She just deleted 3. I wish she posted more instead. Maybe if Shannon will do a Pride post or vlog we will see her :fingcross:
What posts were deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 10:38
Guest wrote:
What posts were deleted?
She deleted these 3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg why would she delete those, she looks so hot :wub: :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 13:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What posts were deleted?
She deleted these 3
That was the time her & Shannon started seeing each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 13:50
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 13:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What posts were deleted?
She deleted these 3
That was the time her & Shannon started seeing each other.
nah the August 2020 post that is still up is from when they started seeing each other all of these that she deleted were posted after

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long have they been dating for now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:42
Hard to know for sure but I think they’ve been together officially for like 4-6 months now and been seeing each other since September last year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:42
I think it's March.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Becky's outfit last night. Sadly there is no more content

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 16:25
I love Becky's outfit last night. Sadly there is no more content
You can't even see her outfit lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky commented on Shannon’s post! So adorable :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in here and I just found out about this thread. I was at the pride party in WeHo on Saturday and Shannon and her gf were there (I'm assuming it's her gf). Anyways, I don't know anything about Becky and had no clue her and Shannon were even an item. At the party, Shannon was talking to a girl in a completely friendly manner and in no way shape or form was there any flirting going on in my opinion, but Becky came from the other side and took Shannon away from that girl. It was all very weird and very uncalled for because the girl Shannon was talking to also had a gf. I'm posting this now because I just found Becky's instagram. Does anyone in here know about Becky's past or anything? Her behavior at the party was just very controlling and I felt really bad for Shannon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^No this post doesn’t sound suspicious at all. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:12
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in here and I just found out about this thread. I was at the pride party in WeHo on Saturday and Shannon and her gf were there (I'm assuming it's her gf). Anyways, I don't know anything about Becky and had no clue her and Shannon were even an item. At the party, Shannon was talking to a girl in a completely friendly manner and in no way shape or form was there any flirting going on in my opinion, but Becky came from the other side and took Shannon away from that girl. It was all very weird and very uncalled for because the girl Shannon was talking to also had a gf. I'm posting this now because I just found Becky's instagram. Does anyone in here know about Becky's past or anything? Her behavior at the party was just very controlling and I felt really bad for Shannon.
wattpad.com

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:18
^^No this post doesn’t sound suspicious at all. :tinfoil:
Right! There was over 100 people at that party yet they know who everyone was dating except Shannon lol

I guess it must really annoy the people that don’t like Becky that her and Shannon are together and seem to be really happy so they have to make up stuff like this. It’s sad actually. Why can’t that just be happy that Shannon has finally found someone who wants to be with her and isn’t afraid of showing it!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
very sus post but who was the girl shannon was talking to?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Her name is Klaudia. Again, they were just speaking as friends so I was confused by her girlfriend's behavior, that's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:28
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her name is Klaudia. Again, they were just speaking as friends so I was confused by her girlfriend's behavior, that's all.
You think it's strange behaviour from her girlfriend but you didn't know that Becky was her girlfriend?? People don't just stumble soon the l chat they come here for a reason. Sorry but this whole story sounds like bullshit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da How do you know Shannon and this girl but have no idea who Becky is? Shannon has been spotted all over WeHo with Becky this wouldn’t have been their first time out together and she has posted and tagged Becky multiple times on IG before now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:34
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You think it's strange behaviour from her girlfriend but you didn't know that Becky was her girlfriend?? People don't just stumble soon the l chat they come here for a reason. Sorry but this whole story sounds like bullshit
This is not true…. I was at the party and first of all it wasn’t even close to weho so that’s how I know you’re lying. Secondly, I saw Shannon and becky there and they seemed good the whole time. Spent a lot of time together but also had a ton of conversations apart with other people. Neither was being clingy or weird about anything from what I saw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da How do you know Shannon and this girl but have no idea who Becky is? Shannon has been spotted all over WeHo with Becky this wouldn’t have been their first time out together and she has posted and tagged Becky multiple times on IG before now.
I don't live in LA. I was just at the party because of Pride. This was my first time seeing Shannon and Becky together. I've seen Klaudia and her gf a few times, I don't know either of them personally, but I've seen them enough times to know that they are a couple. I'm not sure where all of this hostility is coming from, I just wanted to share something that happened but clearly this wasn't the right place. No need to keep responding anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Shannon going back to LA already? It must have been a secret work trip then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't live in LA. I was just at the party because of Pride. This was my first time seeing Shannon and Becky together. I've seen Klaudia and her gf a few times, I don't know either of them personally, but I've seen them enough times to know that they are a couple. I'm not sure where all of this hostility is coming from, I just wanted to share something that happened but clearly this wasn't the right place. No need to keep responding anymore.
I don’t understand what you want people to reply with? If this is true you’re judging Becky based on an interaction at a party where you didn’t even know who she was at the time. Don’t really see the point of your post beside you trying to make her look bad for no reason at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How does Shannon make money?? Idgi does she even have a job

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 19:53
Yes she has a job. She has done multiple projects over the last few years and she is an influencer so she has sponsors as well. You can follow her on Instagram and Twitter if you wanna know more about what she does

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 20:04
Guest wrote:
Yes she has a job. She has done multiple projects over the last few years and she is an influencer so she has sponsors as well. You can follow her on Instagram and Twitter if you wanna know more about what she does
I’ve followed her for like seven years, I know what she posts. But I’m just saying that directing a single music video and posting one YouTube video per year can’t be paying the bills.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 20:17
Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 20:04
Guest wrote:
I’ve followed her for like seven years, I know what she posts. But I’m just saying that directing a single music video and posting one YouTube video per year can’t be paying the bills.
da. just based on the amount of followers she has she probably gets a lot from sponsored ads just like every other influencer. it’s not that complicated. y’all are just confused because she doesn’t show off like other influencers do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Based on the number of Instagram followers she has, she can get at least 2000 dollars from one sponsor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 20:25
Guest wrote:
Based on the number of Instagram followers she has, she can get at least 2000 dollars from one sponsor
Nah I just googled it and it’s more like 10k and it might be higher than that if her manager is negotiating for her