Twin Flame Connections, have you experienced them ?

Reactions:

Re: Twin Flame Connections, have you experienced them ?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 06:05
There’s a correlation between astrology and twin flame, both romantic, mystical, entertaining. With all due respect, both are apparently bogus. It is extremely likely the whole twin flame movement is wholly imaginary and meaningless, a popular delusion.

There are no other meaningful answers. You will however get many different ones, many anecdotal, from “experts” who don’t really know either.

With all due respect, twin flames aren’t really real, only a pseudoscience belief system, no matter how many actually believe or want to believe in them.

There are no consistent or agreed-upon meaningful rules for twin flames. It’s not as if there’s the equivalent of a HANDBOOK OF CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS.

If it were real, scientists would be studying the process and actively using it (and other magic) to ferret out the secrets of the Universe. And sharing a Nobel Prize! That they are not speaks volumes.

They use instead a process known as science, which is without question is a successful way to understand how the Universe really works.
How can you be so sure to deny something that you haven't even experienced?
You sound like you have to have everything measured up and put in to little boxes.

I'm not saying it's true or not.
I'm just saying that first you have to experience it and then draw your conclusion,
whatever you think right now it would only be theory on your part.
And science doesn't care about things unless it is something tangible that you can see, feel, measure.
because that's what that tool(science) is based on.

If you can't believe in something beyond the material then there is no reason to study it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 06:05
There’s a correlation between astrology and twin flame, both romantic, mystical, entertaining. With all due respect, both are apparently bogus. It is extremely likely the whole twin flame movement is wholly imaginary and meaningless, a popular delusion.

There are no other meaningful answers. You will however get many different ones, many anecdotal, from “experts” who don’t really know either.

With all due respect, twin flames aren’t really real, only a pseudoscience belief system, no matter how many actually believe or want to believe in them.

There are no consistent or agreed-upon meaningful rules for twin flames. It’s not as if there’s the equivalent of a HANDBOOK OF CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS.

If it were real, scientists would be studying the process and actively using it (and other magic) to ferret out the secrets of the Universe. And sharing a Nobel Prize! That they are not speaks volumes.

They use instead a process known as science, which is without question is a successful way to understand how the Universe really works.
I take no position on the concept of twin flames, but everything you just wrote could also easily be used to explain way the feeling of love. Not scientifcally quantifiable. Must just all be a delusion. Wholly imaginary and ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve felt something similar to this, but it turned out it wasn’t romantic once we got physical. It was super confusing though because there was a strong attraction and recognition I’ve never felt with anyone else. Like I’ve known her my whole life, and this feeling was reciprocated. I believe in reincarnation, so maybe she is just someone from my past life. I’ve clicked with people before, but never at this level.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 17:22
Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 00:00
Yes. Years ago. It's a beautiful love story. First time we met we didn't get along because of a misunderstanding. Then things cleared up and one day we attended a sound bath meditation event together. Since then we were inseparable, traveling together and making plans. I fell for her. And it took a while to notice it was reciprocated.
It was a karmic rs. We had such vivid dreams of our past lives together. She moved to another country for a year and our bond became stronger even though we both were seeing other people. I learned what love is truly about. With her it was like there was no ending to love, on the contrary we both saw how our love was constantly evolving (and I'm not only talking in a romantic way). At some point we talked about twin flames and it felt beautiful. It felt right. She came back and we met after a year. And we finally kissed while on shrooms ( yes we hadn't kissed before that) it was fucking beautiful. We said I love you and that we would be together forever (yeah right lmao) separately we had lot of shit to work on(I'm so different now!). We stopped seeing each other for a while, then we reconnected and our love kept evolving. To me the whole experience meant a lot, and it was a great lesson.That still when I look back I keep learning from it.
We reconnected one more time and we finally had sex lol after that I didn't see her again because I moved to another country while she stayed there. We don't talk anymore, although I know there will be a time where we will see each other again. I love her ( not romantically speaking) it's just a different way of love. The love you feel when you learn to let go the person, the experience, and your ideas.
I don't know if we were twin flames (?) I have to admit I disconnected myself from that idea because of how broke the whole thing left me (lol). I've healed a lot so I'm learning to see things with more compassion even the ugly stuff that I went through. We did have a very unusual bond , we were very connected re our dreams, meditations etc. I still feel her sometimes and think about her and what we had. There's only gratitude. I hope life could gift me to experience that same love with someone else.
Anon you give off so much peace the way you talk about your experience.
I understand you. Completely.
Sending you a lot of love :hug:
Thank you🙂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 19:56
I’ve felt something similar to this, but it turned out it wasn’t romantic once we got physical. It was super confusing though because there was a strong attraction and recognition I’ve never felt with anyone else. Like I’ve known her my whole life, and this feeling was reciprocated. I believe in reincarnation, so maybe she is just someone from my past life. I’ve clicked with people before, but never at this level.
Why aren't you together now if it was so deep?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 01:47
Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 19:56
Why aren't you together now if it was so deep?
da I don’t believe in twin flame, or soulmates, however I do know that twin flames are for dealing with your ego, healing your inner self, not intended as a romantic bond. Soulmate can be a friend, family, or a romantic bond.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No, I know who that poster is. That's the crazy part lol. I recognise her posts. Anyway. :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 02:12
No, I know who that poster is. That's the crazy part lol. I recognise her posts. Anyway. :whistle:
Da which person? are you doxxing people? I couldn’t tell who anyone is on this forum without tools.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's an l chat veteran acquired skill lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If you are referring to me, having a different opinion & not believing in something doesn’t make a person crazy. An inquiring mind will always look for answers, not just accept something on face value. At best understand what you do or don’t believe in. I don’t believe, nbd
“ What is a twin flame?
Contrary to popular belief, a twin flame is not your soul mate. Your twin flame doesn't even have to be someone you fall in love with (although it often is). "This kind of high-level, soul-based connection isn’t about romance. It’s about spiritual growth," says Vallejos. "You meet them and your life just completely changes.”
https://www.allure.com/story/what-is-a-twin-flame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 02:21
Sure Jan. You’re the male troll from t--- who doxxes ips, you collect everything on here and send pizza to women’s addresses you doxxed. Creepy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m addicted to sugar

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 02:53
I’m addicted to sugar
??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 03:07
Guest wrote:
I’m addicted to sugar
??
maybe sugar is her twin flame. don't judge. on the other hand, she might just have limerence for sugar...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 03:09
Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 03:07
Guest wrote:
I’m addicted to sugar
??
maybe sugar is her twin flame. don't judge. on the other hand, she might just have limerence for sugar...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 02:26
Guest wrote:
Sure Jan. You’re the male troll from t--- who doxxes ips, you collect everything on here and send pizza to women’s addresses you doxxed. Creepy
Not at all. I know that person is a reg here posting incognito that's all I know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 08:50
Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 02:26
Guest wrote:
Not at all. I know that person is a reg here posting incognito that's all I know.
Which reg am I genius? I don’t have a reg account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I already know it's you Zing. Give it up girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 10:48
I already know it's you Zing. Give it up girl.
I’m not zing. I’m just a guest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
what post are you refering to though?
And whats the problem?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 18:56
Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 12:08
Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 04:07

Hi,
I know that it is something difficult to understand if you haven't experienced it yourself.
First of all I know some people call it a Twin Flame connection to justify toxic relationships,
But I do believe that a real Twin Flame connection will never be toxic you never try to harm the other person in any way, ever, quite the opposite actually.

1. I could concentrate quite well in my daily routine,
although my mind did wandered off to her at times, it was not
obsessive
2. I wasn't really looking for my feelings to be reciprocated on the contrary it scared me.
3. nothing can be more wrong than this point. This was not a competition to win and her happiness and well being where beyond my personal feelings for her that's why despite the tornado of emotions that she invoked in me I always tried to be a good friend to her, first and foremost.
4.Just no.
Refusing to take no for an answer, including viewing rejection as a challenge to be overcome (nothing can dissuade them)
this sounds more like obsessive and toxic behavior.

Limerece is The Cynical View right ?

-There is often an in-depth analysis of the reasons why the person knows it is their twin, including a detailed analysis of behaviors and signs such as synchronicity alleged telepathy-
And that's precisely what made me look for answers
The synchronicity and telepathy.You have to experience it to understand.The repetitive numbers, the feeling that they can read your mind, that they just know you deep with in, without any masks. The vivid dreams. The bone deep emotions. Like experiencing all four seasons at once. The pure tenderness, the selflessness of unconditionally understanding someone.
Before experiencing all this, if someone had told me about the Twin Flames, I would also have been cynical to believe it.
I know what I experienced and although for a long time I felt that I was probably going crazy I cannot ignore so many coincidences.
I have always been more of a rational person, without obsessing or getting carried away by emotions easily.
I am grateful for my experience with her because it changed me In a way that she will never know and that I'm just beginning to understand.

I belive because that was my experience.
DA. I believe you, anon.
I believe you OP Because I have experienced this only once in my life
I thought I was going insane and it wasn’t wishful thinking because they weren’t even my type or someone I would ordinarily be attracted too but when we met it was instant/electric
I felt this magnetic pull the waves of sexual energy, dreaming about them the synchronicities and seeing their name everywhere basically all the points you listed
I’m glad I’m not the only one
OMG Anon I also experienced all of the above, and the magnetic pull and waves of sexual energy? that really threw me off.
We used to be co-workers and suddenly waves of sexual energy would came to me without apparent reason,
they were so strong, I was not thinking of anything or seeing or doing anything that would have invoked that emotion.
It would just suddenly come to me. And I would get highly aroused.
To say that I was scared is an understatement, I couldn't understand what was happening to me and where this was coming from. I sincerely thought I was going crazy.
I’m so glad I'm not the only one that maybe experience this.
The sexual energy was intense especially before I went to sleep so intense if we did do anything sexual it would probably have been mind blowing.
I think she was thinking about me perhaps your person is thinking about you sexually and you’re picking up her energy.

I am extremely rational and realistic so like yourself I was concerned about my own mental health lol

I don’t believe she’s my twin flame I think it was maybe attraction at first sight or pheromones or we intuitively picked up each other’s energy somehow
Before this happened I honestly didn’t believe in the possibility of telepathy and I dismissed those that did.

The feelings and intensity have dissipated so I know longer think about her as often but I wanted to share my experience to reassure others like yourself you’re not going insane

Strangely I didn’t notice her attractionto me (which was subtle but obvious to
Me) at first I kinda ignored her then out of nowhere we made eye contact and boom I thought about her constantly I actually thought she put a spell on me lol

I’m unsure how to post YouTube videos there is a specific video that outlines everything we experienced it really helped me
I don’t know if this link will work xx
DA I'll check out the video Anon! thank you!

Thanks for sharing your experience,
I will Share a little bit of my own

And just to tell you it feels like you're talking about my own experience, every detail, I swear to you, it’s a little weird actually lol.

I too when I met her didn’t feel an instant connection like many say they do.

She was new to work and I was the designated teacher, I didn't really pay much attention to her at first, I was going through a delicate personal situation so I wasn't really paying much attention to anything around me, trying to stay focused. But I always like to get along with my co-workers so I was always nice and willing to help her out. We ended up getting along really well very fast

A month passed by and I remember there was this moment when we were talking, I had my back to her and when I turned around to look at her, she was looking at me so intensely and it’s like something clicked.

That night when I was going to sleep, this image came to me all of a sudden, out of nowhere, and an instantaneous wave of arousal hit me. So intense. The reason it seemed strange to me was because, I don't know how to say this without going into details, but that particular image or thought didn't seem like something that would've come out of my mind. It was not something that I would've think of. Anyway, I found it strange but thought I was just tired.
This started to become common for a while, almost every night or while I was driving home these waves of arousal would hit me all of a sudden, without me provoking or thinking about anything.
It even happen to me like three times while at work. And the intensity was ridiculous.
I started to think that something was wrong with me.

My connection with her began to intensify and more curious things began to happen, I saw repeated numbers all the time, it used to happen to me before I ever met her, but now it was every day at least three times a day I saw numbers like 11:11, 12:12, 2:22, 3:33, 5:55, when I looked at my phone, when I looked at the time on my computer and so on.

When we didn’t share work shifts, and I thought about doing something that I had pending, at that moment she would send me messages reminding me of them. Like at that exact moment I was thinking about it.

So, by this point I was like, WTF is going on? I’m I being pranked? Is this real life?.
I thought, it’s happening I'm losing my mind.

And like you I even though she had put a spell on me too lol for real, I was going mad trying to understand.
I even jokingly asked her once, Do you read minds? Lol
She just looked at me without saying anything which left me more disconcerted.

The things that I’m shearing are the ones that made me believe that this was not something that you normally experience, at least I hadn’t. There’s so much more that we experience, life changing thing that happen to us separately.

It became to much for me, it was just to much, so I distance myself. I needed space, to think, to breath properly

Traying to find answers I came across Twin Flames, and it just fit you know, I was like Oh My God this is it, this is what was happening. Of course, you would have to let go of any rational believe to try an come to terms with this, but after experiencing what I experience? It was pretty easy.

I still don’t know if she experience the same thing though, if she felt the same, sometimes by the way she would just looked at me, I could just feel it, I thought she did. I don’t know if I changed her life as much as she changed mine. Maybe it was all in my head. I do wonder sometimes. Was this actually a Twin Flame?
We never really told each other anything, it was always saying without saying you know?
We where just carrying so much personal luggage and fears. I think we were pretty similar in a way, that’s way I understood her so well.

She made me feel so much, the purest, purest form of love. Never have I ever in my life experience something similar. I gave her everything I had to give at the time, as a friend of course. She made me understand every word of every sad Spanish love song lol. Made me what to paint every freaking mural in my neighborhood, made me what to go back to my roots, because I love art. And showed me how to let go of someone you love. Made me what to care for myself and heal.

Whatever it was, I know it was real, because when I distance myself, the pressure in my chest started to lessen, the repetitive number, the intense emotions, no more vivid dreams.

I’ve never talked about this with someone at least not the Twin Flame part, I think if I told anyone close to me, they’d kindly and lovingly show me the way to a psychiatric ward. In another time I wouldn’t have blame them lol.

Thank you for the video link!
Sorry if this was to long lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 00:00
Yes. Years ago. It's a beautiful love story. First time we met we didn't get along because of a misunderstanding. Then things cleared up and one day we attended a sound bath meditation event together. Since then we were inseparable, traveling together and making plans. I fell for her. And it took a while to notice it was reciprocated.
It was a karmic rs. We had such vivid dreams of our past lives together. She moved to another country for a year and our bond became stronger even though we both were seeing other people. I learned what love is truly about. With her it was like there was no ending to love, on the contrary we both saw how our love was constantly evolving (and I'm not only talking in a romantic way). At some point we talked about twin flames and it felt beautiful. It felt right. She came back and we met after a year. And we finally kissed while on shrooms ( yes we hadn't kissed before that) it was fucking beautiful. We said I love you and that we would be together forever (yeah right lmao) separately we had lot of shit to work on(I'm so different now!). We stopped seeing each other for a while, then we reconnected and our love kept evolving. To me the whole experience meant a lot, and it was a great lesson.That still when I look back I keep learning from it.
We reconnected one more time and we finally had sex lol after that I didn't see her again because I moved to another country while she stayed there. We don't talk anymore, although I know there will be a time where we will see each other again. I love her ( not romantically speaking) it's just a different way of love. The love you feel when you learn to let go the person, the experience, and your ideas.
I don't know if we were twin flames (?) I have to admit I disconnected myself from that idea because of how broke the whole thing left me (lol). I've healed a lot so I'm learning to see things with more compassion even the ugly stuff that I went through. We did have a very unusual bond , we were very connected re our dreams, meditations etc. I still feel her sometimes and think about her and what we had. There's only gratitude. I hope life could gift me to experience that same love with someone else.
:bigcry: did you ever experience telepathy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This video Help me a lot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 20:31

This video Help me a lot
I just wish I could find more about same sex Twin Flames.
Its almost always male female people Sharing their experiences

Can you guys relate to this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 20:36
Guest wrote:

This video Help me a lot

Check out this Spiritual LGBT channel she has tons of videos twin flame etc etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 21:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This video Help me a lot

Thanks Anon !
I appreciate it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This sounds so toxic. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She tells me she loves me in my head all of the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 21:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This video Help me a lot

Thanks Anon !
I appreciate it
You’re welcome

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2021, 12:08

DA. I believe you, anon.
I thought I was going insane and it wasn’t wishful thinking because they weren’t even my type or someone I would ordinarily be attracted too but when we met it was instant/electric
I felt this magnetic pull the waves of sexual energy, dreaming about them the synchronicities and seeing their name everywhere basically all the points you listed
OMG Anon I also experienced all of the above, and the magnetic pull and waves of sexual energy? that really threw me off.
We used to be co-workers and suddenly waves of sexual energy would came to me without apparent reason,
they were so strong, I was not thinking of anything or seeing or doing anything that would have invoked that emotion.
To say that I was scared is an understatement, I couldn't understand what was happening to me and where this was coming from. I sincerely thought I was going crazy.
The sexual energy was intense especially before I went to sleep so intense if we did do anything sexual it would probably have been mind blowing.
I think she was thinking about me perhaps your person is thinking about you sexually and you’re picking up her energy.

I am extremely rational and realistic so like yourself I was concerned about my own mental health lol

I don’t believe she’s my twin flame I think it was maybe attraction at first sight or pheromones or we intuitively picked up each other’s energy somehow
Before this happened I honestly didn’t believe in the possibility of telepathy and I dismissed those that did.

The feelings and intensity have dissipated so I know longer think about her as often but I wanted to share my experience to reassure others like yourself you’re not going insane

Me) at first I kinda ignored her then out of nowhere we made eye contact and boom I thought about her constantly I actually thought she put a spell on me lol

I’m unsure how to post YouTube videos there is a specific video that outlines everything we experienced it really helped me

And just to tell you it feels like you're talking about my own experience, every detail, I swear to you, it’s a little weird actually lol.

She was new to work and I was the designated teacher, I didn't really pay much attention to her at first, I was going through a delicate personal situation so I wasn't really paying much attention to anything around me, trying to stay focused. But I always like to get along with my co-workers so I was always nice and willing to help her out. We ended up getting along really well very fast

A month passed by and I remember there was this moment when we were talking, I had my back to her and when I turned around to look at her, she was looking at me so intensely and it’s like something clicked.

That night when I was going to sleep, this image came to me all of a sudden, out of nowhere, and an instantaneous wave of arousal hit me. So intense. The reason it seemed strange to me was because, I don't know how to say this without going into details, but that particular image or thought didn't seem like something that would've come out of my mind. It was not something that I would've think of. Anyway, I found it strange but thought I was just tired.
This started to become common for a while, almost every night or while I was driving home these waves of arousal would hit me all of a sudden, without me provoking or thinking about anything.
It even happen to me like three times while at work. And the intensity was ridiculous.

My connection with her began to intensify and more curious things began to happen, I saw repeated numbers all the time, it used to happen to me before I ever met her, but now it was every day at least three times a day I saw numbers like 11:11, 12:12, 2:22, 3:33, 5:55, when I looked at my phone, when I looked at the time on my computer and so on.

When we didn’t share work shifts, and I thought about doing something that I had pending, at that moment she would send me messages reminding me of them. Like at that exact moment I was thinking about it.

So, by this point I was like, WTF is going on? I’m I being pranked? Is this real life?.

And like you I even though she had put a spell on me too lol for real, I was going mad trying to understand.

The things that I’m shearing are the ones that made me believe that this was not something that you normally experience, at least I hadn’t. There’s so much more that we experience, life changing thing that happen to us separately.

It became to much for me, it was just to much, so I distance myself. I needed space, to think, to breath properly

Traying to find answers I came across Twin Flames, and it just fit you know, I was like Oh My God this is it, this is what was happening. Of course, you would have to let go of any rational believe to try an come to terms with this, but after experiencing what I experience? It was pretty easy.

I still don’t know if she experience the same thing though, if she felt the same, sometimes by the way she would just looked at me, I could just feel it, I thought she did. I don’t know if I changed her life as much as she changed mine. Maybe it was all in my head. I do wonder sometimes. Was this actually a Twin Flame?
We never really told each other anything, it was always saying without saying you know?
We where just carrying so much personal luggage and fears. I think we were pretty similar in a way, that’s way I understood her so well.

She made me feel so much, the purest, purest form of love. Never have I ever in my life experience something similar. I gave her everything I had to give at the time, as a friend of course. She made me understand every word of every sad Spanish love song lol. Made me what to paint every freaking mural in my neighborhood, made me what to go back to my roots, because I love art. And showed me how to let go of someone you love. Made me what to care for myself and heal.

Whatever it was, I know it was real, because when I distance myself, the pressure in my chest started to lessen, the repetitive number, the intense emotions, no more vivid dreams.

I’ve never talked about this with someone at least not the Twin Flame part, I think if I told anyone close to me, they’d kindly and lovingly show me the way to a psychiatric ward. In another time I wouldn’t have blame them lol.

Wow that suddenly made me emotional.
I have never experienced anything like that,
I'm actually always seeing repetitive numbers like you said,
but a have never experienced a conection like that with some one.
If you don't mind me asking,
are you still in touch with this person ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait what???? Always thinking of them means they are thinking of me????? No......... say it’s true says it’s true! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why didn't you guys ask them out or make a move? You are talking about the connection, but what stopped you from making a move?

All these experiences might not be "twin flame" but on the "telepathy" side as well.

Personally, I'm a scientist and very rational. All this doesn't make sense and I won't believe anything unless it is proven or has at least some scientific value.
On the other hand I 100% get what you are talking about because it has happened to me quite a few times too.

Btw regarding what some anon above said love can actually be explained by science. You can literally detect it in your brain activity. Also the numbers repetition is not necessarily a "love" thing. To me it has happened during my exams a lot. When I would pass I'd see numbers been repeated. When I didn't, I wouldn't see them. Could be coincidences, but it has happened during the span of 2 years and with different periods.

A "romantic" example that has happened to me was one time at the bus. The moment I entered the bus, this instant wave of fancying me came from a girl. I automatically thought "Oh no, why do you like me? You are not my type" And she really wasn't my type because from a first look, she had that specific type of hair that I find awful.
We were actually seated next to each other, and as time was passing I kept getting this intense feeling of lust for her. I'm on the demisexual scale, meaning I don't really care about anyone that way if I don't know them. I also have a low sex drive, plus she wasn't even my type. So it literally wasn't me trying to make something up.
But that feeling was so intense, I felt like being in a fog that was compelling me to touch her leg. A fog as if it was loosing my inhibitions. I literally have never felt that for anyone and I'm not a creeper, so then I started feeling like a gross man who would harass someone.
Then we had a stop for bathroom and eating. I went to the bathroom and when I came out, she was washing her hands. I passed by her to go to another sink, and she was looking at me from the mirror. And this is when I actually noticed her face, she was pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 23:24
Why didn't you guys ask them out or make a move? You are talking about the connection, but what stopped you from making a move?

All these experiences might not be "twin flame" but on the "telepathy" side as well.

Personally, I'm a scientist and very rational. All this doesn't make sense and I won't believe anything unless it is proven or has at least some scientific value.
On the other hand I 100% get what you are talking about because it has happened to me quite a few times too.

Btw regarding what some anon above said love can actually be explained by science. You can literally detect it in your brain activity. Also the numbers repetition is not necessarily a "love" thing. To me it has happened during my exams a lot. When I would pass I'd see numbers been repeated. When I didn't, I wouldn't see them. Could be coincidences, but it has happened during the span of 2 years and with different periods.

A "romantic" example that has happened to me was one time at the bus. The moment I entered the bus, this instant wave of fancying me came from a girl. I automatically thought "Oh no, why do you like me? You are not my type" And she really wasn't my type because from a first look, she had that specific type of hair that I find awful.
We were actually seated next to each other, and as time was passing I kept getting this intense feeling of lust for her. I'm on the demisexual scale, meaning I don't really care about anyone that way if I don't know them. I also have a low sex drive, plus she wasn't even my type. So it literally wasn't me trying to make something up.
But that feeling was so intense, I felt like being in a fog that was compelling me to touch her leg. A fog as if it was loosing my inhibitions. I literally have never felt that for anyone and I'm not a creeper, so then I started feeling like a gross man who would harass someone.
Then we had a stop for bathroom and eating. I went to the bathroom and when I came out, she was washing her hands. I passed by her to go to another sink, and she was looking at me from the mirror. And this is when I actually noticed her face, she was pretty.
And then what happen Sista?
At least the other's finished their story!
Finish yours sister!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 22:17
Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

WHY? If you say you felt this strong connection

Why not say anything?

Why just leave? Like you just walked away, how can you just walk away from something that you say felt so strong?

You didn’t even know if she felt the same or not and you just walk away.

I don’t get it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 02:24
Guest wrote:

Finish yours sister!
I finished it... :lol: Nothing happened cause I just saw her once in the bus and that was it. But I mentioned that situation specifically, because I'm actually very good at telling when someone is interested in me. I've had some girls look at me in a way that I could tell they liked me, but this situation was pretty different because;
1. I didn't even see her face when I entered the bus to see how she would look at me, or even catch her checking me out. She actually had her back on me, but the minute I entered I felt something like an air current blow at me and I automatically "knew" she liked me. I guess she had probably seen me from the window before entering the bus.
2.I felt the compulsion to do something like touch her leg, as if that energy had entered my own and it was influencing me. And again, that was really out of my character because touching someone's leg is a harassment, I've never felt that 'need to take action' with any stranger before, and I also felt like a creep about it.

I've had other experiences on the emotional side that lasted years and are kinda similar to what other anons have described above. Also I've had a handful of, what someone could say, paranormal experiences in general.
It's funny because I'm that kind of b*tch that would immediately think there's something wrong with someone who thinks stuff like that happen to them, and would explain it away as wishful thinking or being desperate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 09:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Finish yours sister!
I finished it... :lol: Nothing happened cause I just saw her once in the bus and that was it. But I mentioned that situation specifically, because I'm actually very good at telling when someone is interested in me. I've had some girls look at me in a way that I could tell they liked me, but this situation was pretty different because;
1. I didn't even see her face when I entered the bus to see how she would look at me, or even catch her checking me out. She actually had her back on me, but the minute I entered I felt something like an air current blow at me and I automatically "knew" she liked me. I guess she had probably seen me from the window before entering the bus.
2.I felt the compulsion to do something like touch her leg, as if that energy had entered my own and it was influencing me. And again, that was really out of my character because touching someone's leg is a harassment, I've never felt that 'need to take action' with any stranger before, and I also felt like a creep about it.

I've had other experiences on the emotional side that lasted years and are kinda similar to what other anons have described above. Also I've had a handful of, what someone could say, paranormal experiences in general.
It's funny because I'm that kind of b*tch that would immediately think there's something wrong with someone who thinks stuff like that happen to them, and would explain it away as wishful thinking or being desperate.
qmsta that I've also overheard some conversations she had on the phone next to me (because you can't help it when someone is sitting next to you) and her way of talking and thinking found me agreeing with all of the stuff she was saying about the situations. She was also pretty rational, which is something I wouldn't have guessed from the way she was dressed (not that the way of dressing necessarily means something)
I don't know if that ability to influence someone's energy also has to go hand in hand with like-thinking minds. Because I'm pretty sure there are people who obsess over someone but that person doesn't think of them back. Maybe a synchronization needs to occur, and for that to happen it takes two similar thinking minds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 09:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Finish yours sister!

qmsta that I've also overheard some conversations she had on the phone next to me (because you can't help it when someone is sitting next to you) and her way of talking and thinking found me agreeing with all of the stuff she was saying about the situations. She was also pretty rational, which is something I wouldn't have guessed from the way she was dressed (not that the way of dressing necessarily means something)
I don't know if that ability to influence someone's energy also has to go hand in hand with like-thinking minds. Because I'm pretty sure there are people who obsess over someone but that person doesn't think of them back. Maybe a synchronization needs to occur, and for that to happen it takes two similar thinking minds.
That sounds interesting

I think the Twin Flame explains it in a more spiritual way

But it’s the same, isn’t it?

Your twin flame is supposed to be your vibrational match, like energetically.
Everyone carries a different vibration, energetically speaking, it like your personal barcode.

That’s why you feel such a strong connection, like you can read each other’s minds and feel each other emotions when you find your "Twin Flame", you find you equal, vibrationally speaking. And that’s not very common.

That synchroneity of equal vibration enhances your own vibration and your counterpart’s.

At least that how I view it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 21:42
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2021, 09:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Finish yours sister!

That sounds interesting

I think the Twin Flame explains it in a more spiritual way

But it’s the same, isn’t it?

Your twin flame is supposed to be your vibrational match, like energetically.
Everyone carries a different vibration, energetically speaking, it like your personal barcode.

That’s why you feel such a strong connection, like you can read each other’s minds and feel each other emotions when you find your "Twin Flame", you find you equal, vibrationally speaking. And that’s not very common.

That synchroneity of equal vibration enhances your own vibration and your counterpart’s.

At least that how I view it.
Well, we can only theorize and make guesses. Personally, even if all this telepathy stuff is real, I don't think there's a specific person out there who is made specifically to be your soul mate/twin flame.
The way I see it, if that was real, people are emitting on an EM wave scale that we can't detect.
We are basically like radios, emitting and receiving signals. This can make sense in a physics way, because all objects emit radiation, even humans. Also we do know that the brain emits brainwaves.
Humans are just complex particle systems after all, so all of this is not exactly like magic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been caught by a jellyfish and now I have a nice burning "A" on my arm.
Is it a sign?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 16:21
I've been caught by a jellyfish and now I have a nice burning "A" on my arm.
Is it a sign?
💍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not engaged right now :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was proposing 😊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 17:10
I was proposing 😊
Would you marry even if it leaves a scar? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:24
Guest wrote:
I was proposing 😊

I love her so yes. Is everything ok?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure if it counts, but one time I couldn't get someone out if my head who I'd barely interacted with (but I did know her first and last name).

She would pop into my head and I'd relate her to certain things, such as poems and places I like, for example.

I had no intention to "go find her" regardless, so one day I just couldn't stand it and looked up a bunch of her social media and online presence.

My jaw dropped. She posted and written about a whole lot of specific shit that's held so much meaning for me in my life, including exact writings and types of art, and places that I had thought of while thinking of her. So much sameness across the board. And no... the various subject matter wasn't general or super popular that everyone would be posting about it.

"So close but so far away" = depressing af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you sex them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was proposing 😊

It doesn't hurt that much anymore but the "A" on my arm is still there. Thank you for asking :wub

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 19:14
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was proposing 😊

It doesn't hurt that much anymore but the "A" on my arm is still there. Thank you for asking :wub
That’s interesting I have a K burned into my heart, how do these things happen?