Post by Guest »

Guest 123 wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 12:30
Miri looks sober a bit. :sadangel:
Just avoid the fake princess.

Reactions:

Re: Princess Charming - German dating show

Post by Guest »

Fanfiction: Miri & Irina roasting each other in insta.

What will happen next?.... :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2021, 07:04
Fanfiction: Miri & Irina roasting each other in insta.

What will happen next?.... :nervous:
they won't last too long. s2 will be coming in months

Guest555
Reactions:

Post by Guest555 »

Love to see both of them back in action again. :wub:

Guest666
Reactions:

Post by Guest666 »

Guest555 wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 07:59
BAILEYS must have paid them a large sum of money. :$

Guest 555
Reactions:

Post by Guest 555 »

Guest666 wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 08:27
Guest555 wrote:
No matter what, i just love to see them together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 555 wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 12:59
Guest666 wrote:
18 Dec 2021, 08:27
Guest555 wrote:
No matter what, i just love to see them together.
Princess WET. What a creamy pie! Mommy likes it.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

What if princess charming season 2 look like Blake Lively. This could interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder how high the percentage of fake is in the show. We all know it's trashy entertainment, but what do you think?
My estimate, may be, fake is about 80%?
But anyway, I can't get my eyes away.. :$

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 13:08
I wonder how high the percentage of fake is in the show. We all know it's trashy entertainment, but what do you think?
In reality life, we know there are over jealous people. They just don't appear on TV screen but commenting with hates and love to manipulate. Sorry, i'm just saying. No harm or fault to anyone.

PG21
Reactions:

Post by PG21 »

Good vibes PC -S2. :heart: :goldstar:

Quest
Reactions:

Post by Quest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2021, 13:08
99.99% is my favourite real dating reality show ever. I never regret watching it all the 10 episodes. i also want to thanked the whole cast. Stay safe everyone.

Rerun
Reactions:

Post by Rerun »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 10:10
Princess Charming - German dating show

The first picture post of PC. Beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did Tabi delete her insta?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw Bine's profile on Okcupid :lol:

Lilysvr
Reactions:

Post by Lilysvr »

hey ! i think im a bite late on that forum but does someone have the links to see Princess Charming episodes 5 to 10 ? With english or french subtitles if possible ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jan 2022, 00:48
does it mention the show ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lilysvr wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 12:01
hey ! i think im a bite late on that forum but does someone have the links to see Princess Charming episodes 5 to 10 ? With english or french subtitles if possible ?
1-5
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... RrUafcXwII

6-10
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... rw_yh9Cm8e

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 12:27
Guest wrote:
No. It also says she doesn't drink so I'm wondering if it's real. She drank on the show, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 12:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It also says she doesn't drink so I'm wondering if it's real. She drank on the show, right?
Da, I am pretty sure she doesn't drink so it could be really her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 12:50
Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 12:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da, I am pretty sure she doesn't drink so it could be really her.
Ohh I hope we match then :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could you Show us pictures of the Profil?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 18:02
Here's one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 02:06
Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 18:02
Here's one
What a beautiful woman!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I liked watching this except for the fact that they were all living under the same roof. My girlfriend and I talked about it and it's a little f***ed up like it takes away the spotlight on the main bachelorette.

It's also a little weird to include "nonbinary" people because isn't this show about lesbians? how can a lesbian be nonbinary? nonbinary has no gender right like how does that work? lesbian is a woman with a sexual desire for another woman and nonbinary doesn't have a gender like how?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

girls living with each other makes them like each other and want to date each other. shit like that happens and it leaves the protagonist with less choices or worse, no other choice and that is the complete opposite of what the show is all about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 03:26

It's also a little weird to include "nonbinary" people because isn't this show about lesbians? how can a lesbian be nonbinary? nonbinary has no gender right like how does that work? lesbian is a woman with a sexual desire for another woman and nonbinary doesn't have a gender like how?
The "nonbinary" said "hot girls in jacuzzi" while doing the room interview while tipsy, so she subconsciously admitted she's a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I liked watching this except for the fact that they were all living under the same roof. My girlfriend and I talked about it and it's a little f***ed up like it takes away the spotlight on the main bachelorette.

It's not only that. A lot of the PC-contestants are bi. Even the princess is bi but "identifies" as a lesbian. Also, a lesbian is a woman who is exclusively interested in women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

maybe they shoudl just ditch the concept of bachellorette and just have a big sister house full of lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't know I needed to see this show! I'm like 5minutes in and I'm already loving it! The girls are gorgeous! Now I know why straights gush over bachelorette, it all makes sense. :dance2:

THANK YOU GERMANY , LOVE FROM AUSTRALIA :wub:

Watch
Reactions:

Post by Watch »

Guest 222 wrote:
14 Dec 2021, 12:21
Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2021, 10:51
Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2021, 00:56
Guest 222 wrote:
14 Dec 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 12:37

https://princess-charming-english.tumblr.com/
Thank you but can't view anymore. Any others link?
1-5
https://href.li/?https://drive.google.c ... sp=sharing
6-10
https://href.li/?https://drive.google.c ... sp=sharing
Anyone interested, you can watch it from here.

Happy guest
Reactions:

Post by Happy guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 05:22
:hmmm:
:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No, I think it’s not the right woman, her hair ist not long enough.
It’s Anka, or? I saw her very often in her Instagram Stories

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think that's her. The woman on the left is @julias.choice, she always had a mid-to-short hairstyle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For those of you who shipped Miri with that Alexa girl. Alexa seems to date the musician Wilhelmine (according to both their IG posts and stories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

"nonbinary" for women is just another way to say she's not like other girls. It's just a misogynistic woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had a sex dream with Kati :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just binged watched this whole series, I. LOVED. EVERY. SECOND. OF. IT besides the trans BS. (that was absolutely f&*ked up).

I'm really excited for the second season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 13:24
I just binged watched this whole series, I. LOVED. EVERY. SECOND. OF. IT besides the trans BS. (that was absolutely f&*ked up).

I was thoroughly over joyed that Lou won, but just as disappointed to find out that they are not a couple in real life. I do understand this though, the age difference is not something so easily overlooked. I did feel she blew off too fast serena and the other blonde she first dated. These two would have been more suitable for her but like she said she's into brunettes.

Who is Irina dating now?
Ricarda Hofmann, she's a blonde too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 14:18
Guest wrote:

I was thoroughly over joyed that Lou won, but just as disappointed to find out that they are not a couple in real life. I do understand this though, the age difference is not something so easily overlooked. I did feel she blew off too fast serena and the other blonde she first dated. These two would have been more suitable for her but like she said she's into brunettes.

Who is Irina dating now?
Ricarda Hofmann, she's a blonde too.
I'm glad she is dating a woman. She had three beautiful blondes to choose from, why did she get rid of all of them. Johanna was stunning. She got no time whatsoever with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Ricarda.

Ricarda works for Princess Charming, you can see her name appear in the credits. There was a picture of Ricarda eating and she was with Irina's best friend Fraence so they know each other even before. That's why I think when the winner of Prince Charming liked a comment saying that Princess Charming ending was fake is because Irina didn't intend to date the winner so that line she said my heart beats for Lou was scripted. Also Lou said while the show was still airing you really don't know the princess until after the show. Sashka also made some remarks that the show was fake but her reputation became bad after the show so who knows if that's the only reason she said that. During Elsa and Irina's date where she cried after the woman said something about love, I think she was crying because of Ricarda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:35
Guest wrote:

Ricarda.

Ricarda works for Princess Charming, you can see her name appear in the credits. There was a picture of Ricarda eating and she was with Irina's best friend Fraence so they know each other even before. That's why I think when the winner of Prince Charming liked a comment saying that Princess Charming ending was fake is because Irina didn't intend to date the winner so that line she said my heart beats for Lou was scripted. Also Lou said while the show was still airing you really don't know the princess until after the show. Sashka also made some remarks that the show was fake but her reputation became bad after the show so who knows if that's the only reason she said that. During Elsa and Irina's date where she cried after the woman said something about love, I think she was crying because of Ricarda.
LOL, true? If so, I feel so bad for Lou. I think she was genuinely inlove with Irina. Who is Lou dating now? She is such a sweet heart and doesn't deserved to be thrown away like she was. Even though it wasn't explicitly said who broke up with who, I think it was clear Irina put the breaks on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 03:36
Guest wrote:

The "nonbinary" said "hot girls in jacuzzi" while doing the room interview while tipsy, so she subconsciously admitted she's a woman.
Gea said she sometimes identifies as a girl and sometimes not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ricarda.

LOL, true? If so, I feel so bad for Lou. I think she was genuinely inlove with Irina. Who is Lou dating now? She is such a sweet heart and doesn't deserved to be thrown away like she was. Even though it wasn't explicitly said who broke up with who, I think it was clear Irina put the breaks on.
L chatters seem to take this show more serious than the contesters. They had a fun couple of weeks and made new friends. What expectations would you have from such a show? Find that one true love?

For the public it was a fun show to watch and good lesbian representation imo.

Irina is now with Ricarda,
Lou with Sara Doorsoun, Miri with a secret girl. Happy for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 16:10
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ricarda.

L chatters seem to take this show more serious than the contesters. They had a fun couple of weeks and made new friends. What expectations would you have from such a show? Find that one true love?

For the public it was a fun show to watch and good lesbian representation imo.

Irina is now with Ricarda,
Lou with Sara Doorsoun, Miri with a secret girl. Happy for them.
lesbian :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:51
Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 03:36
Guest wrote:

Gea said she sometimes identifies as a girl and sometimes not.
Fake nonbinary. She has gender dysphoria.