Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:41
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:39
guestköln wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:15
Shelby wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:29
Regardless of whether Miri won on the show or not, she still managed to get Iri into her bed :hudoin:
Ok, Miri didn't win. That is all i can say. I already know who won because my ex works as a Producer at RTL.
Spilll!!! But tag the reveal in spoilers. :goldstar:
Asshole anons would talk about it outside of spoilers
The idiot OP already posted a spoiler about Miri without a spoiler tag. She needs to be reported to the mods and possibly to RTL, hopefully they find and fire her friend.

Reactions:

Re: Princess Charming - German dating show

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:36
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:28
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:19
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:54

You mean Gea is gonna kiss Irina during a happy hour? Bold move
DA Are we sure it was Irina who kissed Gea in that preview? The woman had dark hair and was wearing a hat, but she seemed to be smaller than Irina. This could have been Kati, Iry or even Bine (though I don't think she would wear a hat like this), too. Why would Irina even kiss Gea this casually?
I think it is because Irina is wearing the same hat in the preview where she kissed Miri.
I watched the preview several times and I always seem to miss this Miri kiss people are talking about? I'm so confused. :lol:
It’s in this shorter preview

Thank you! I didn't know this short preview. I had to watch this several times, too, though, because the kissing montage is edited so very quickly. My brain can't process this right away. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:36
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:28
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:19
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:54

You mean Gea is gonna kiss Irina during a happy hour? Bold move
DA Are we sure it was Irina who kissed Gea in that preview? The woman had dark hair and was wearing a hat, but she seemed to be smaller than Irina. This could have been Kati, Iry or even Bine (though I don't think she would wear a hat like this), too. Why would Irina even kiss Gea this casually?
I think it is because Irina is wearing the same hat in the preview where she kissed Miri.
I watched the preview several times and I always seem to miss this Miri kiss people are talking about? I'm so confused. :lol:
It’s in this shorter preview

That Miri kiss looks akward, that's my Miri

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Regardless of whether Miri won on the show or not, she still managed to get Iri into her bed :hudoin:
Ok, Miri didn't win. That is all i can say. I already know who won because my ex works as a Producer at RTL.
Will the princess and Sarina kiss? Tag in spoilers please :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
The idiot OP already posted a spoiler about Miri without a spoiler tag. She needs to be reported to the mods and possibly to RTL, hopefully they find and fire her friend.
Well, we don't know whether they're telling the truth, what's the change of the very few German anons here one just happens to know someone who worked on it

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
So who won? PM me the spoilers :wink:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
DA Why are people so gullible on here? Every idiot can claim to be an insider to stir up shit and get attention. I doubt that this anon claming to know who wins is even from Germany.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
That's BS, you don't work as a producer at RTL. You work as a producer for a production company that is hired on orders from RTL. So Anon has no idea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:08
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
That's BS, you don't work as a producer at RTL. You work as a producer for a production company that is hired on orders from RTL. So Anon has no idea.
DA Exactly. And the show is running on TVnow right now and will be broadcasted on television by Vox like Prince Charming, not RTL, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's just agree that Irina is adorable here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:14
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
DA Exactly. And the show is running on TVnow right now and will be broadcasted on television by Vox like Prince Charming, not RTL, lol.
Yes, but TVNow and Vox are part of the RTL Mediagroup....so it's okay to say RTL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:18
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:14
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Yes, but TVNow and Vox are part of the RTL Mediagroup....so it's okay to say RTL.
I know they belong to the same media group with RTL2 and n-tv. But why should everyone working for these channels know who wins? They should keep the circle of insiders as small as possible, and as I said RTL won't broadcast it. A supposed RTL connection sounds not very believable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t wanna spread hate but I can deffo relate to the anons who said Miri has started to acted entitled and thinks a little bit too much of herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:41
I don’t wanna spread hate but I can deffo relate to the anons who said Miri has started to acted entitled and thinks a little bit too much of herself.
For us who don't speak German, can you explain?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i hope johanna is the next princess....she deserves a kiss :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 03:28
I hope not, she’s just as bad as Gea abs Wiki

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jo and Lou are very cute. But I hope the winner is Kati or Bine. :lol: And I think the Princess Irina's profile looks like Anna Silk especially when she smiles. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After watching the instagram stories .... I definitely prefer Kati, Lou, Sarina, Tabey and Johanna. The rest seems so ridiculous to me ... Elsa, Miri, Bine, Saskia and Irina. Wtf cringey :tinfoil:
I think Lou, Sarina and Kati can talk about something interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are things that are difficult to hide as a woman ... One of those is to hide that you don't like another woman ...
I notice that Johanna is not very close to anyone! :hmmm:
Jana, Saskia, Bine and Miri are a group. (and now Irina)
The queer crew is sometimes with Kati.
Kati seems close on the show to Sarina and she seems close to queer crew, Lou and Niki on instagram. Lou is close to Miri's group and Kati.
Tabey just seems close to Sarina and Sonja lol Lia seems close to Sonja too.
Johanna and Elsa seem to be indifferent to the other girls. Also Anja. (but she was eliminated too early)
I have seen Britta, Sandra and Iry interact with some of them.

Ulle ... I think she interacted with Kati, but I think Ulle doesn't care about anything related to the show. :lol:

lbff
Reactions:

Post by lbff »

Guest wrote:
https://www.castingfueralle.de/princesscharming/

season 2 ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 08:45
There are things that are difficult to hide as a woman ... One of those is to hide that you don't like another woman ...
I notice that Johanna is not very close to anyone! :hmmm:
Jana, Saskia, Bine and Miri are a group. (and now Irina)
The queer crew is sometimes with Kati.
Kati seems close on the show to Sarina and she seems close to queer crew, Lou and Niki on instagram. Lou is close to Miri's group and Kati.
Tabey just seems close to Sarina and Sonja lol Lia seems close to Sonja too.
Johanna and Elsa seem to be indifferent to the other girls. Also Anja. (but she was eliminated too early)
I have seen Britta, Sandra and Iry interact with some of them.

Ulle ... I think she interacted with Kati, but I think Ulle doesn't care about anything related to the show. :lol:
And your point?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lbff wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 09:59
Guest wrote:
https://www.castingfueralle.de/princesscharming/

season 2 ?
Imagine if one of our German anons got in

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know how anyone can genuinely believe Miri won. We know the prince and the winner had to hide. Same has to apply to Irina. Reality shows make theolir contestants sign nda's. I don't think this show is any different. So do you really think Irina, a fucking lawyer, would be stupid enough to prance around with a winner.

And even if for some crazy reason she wanted to pick Miri as a winner, I think the producers would have intervened. The first winner can make or break a show. And Miri isn't the right kind of winner. Eg, US and even australian survivor wouldn't be where they are right now if the other contestant won.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:15
I don't know how anyone can genuinely believe Miri won. We know the prince and the winner had to hide. Same has to apply to Irina. Reality shows make theolir contestants sign nda's. I don't think this show is any different. So do you really think Irina, a fucking lawyer, would be stupid enough to prance around with a winner.

And even if for some crazy reason she wanted to pick Miri as a winner, I think the producers would have intervened. The first winner can make or break a show. And Miri isn't the right kind of winner. Eg, US and even australian survivor wouldn't be where they are right now if the other contestant won.
You’re forgetting quite a key argument. Look at Irina. Look at Miri.

Q.E.D.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just want to know where Britta finds her confidence? Lou reposted her story and she still has that entitled ugly smug like she's a catch while people like Lou who looks gorgeous is chill and isn't into herself at all. I don't want Miri to win but at least she seems sweet unlike this idiot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Not a miri fan but what a load of hot garbage :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:41
I just want to know where Britta finds her confidence? Lou reposted her story and she still has that entitled ugly smug like she's a catch while people like Lou who looks gorgeous is chill and isn't into herself at all. I don't want Miri to win but at least she seems sweet unlike this idiot.
Gymrats tend to have boundless self confidence. Quite funny Britta considers herself a major favourite to win yet probably isn’t reaching final 10.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:44
Guest wrote:

da how is it hot garbage? The girl is awkward and hideous and doesn't look good with Irina at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da how is it hot garbage? The girl is awkward and hideous and doesn't look good with Irina at all.
The producers can't say "Don't make that contestant win"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 11:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are a fool if you think producers of reality shows don't interfere with the outcome. Sometimes directly but mostly indirectly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:

You’re forgetting quite a key argument. Look at Irina. Look at Miri.

Q.E.D.
Yes, she is very nice to look at :hudoin:

rreewwert
Reactions:

Post by rreewwert »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are a fool if you think producers of reality shows don't interfere with the outcome. Sometimes directly but mostly indirectly.
Da yes, some anons really have no idea. They even think the girls don't get paid😂
And this shows are also scripted sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

rreewwert wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da yes, some anons really have no idea. They even think the girls don't get paid😂
What your American shows look like have nothing to do with ours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:35
rreewwert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da lol do you actually think our german shows arent scripted as well. Girl of course they are :lol:
These shows very obviously keep contestants in them cause they cause drama/are special/look best/are popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:54
Guest wrote:
rreewwert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da lol do you actually think our german shows arent scripted as well. Girl of course they are :lol:
These shows very obviously keep contestants in them cause they cause drama/are special/look best/are popular.
If they wanted drama they would ve kept Sonja and Ulle in

dugujjj
Reactions:

Post by dugujjj »

Guest wrote:
rreewwert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: i am german

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:59
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:54
Guest wrote:
rreewwert wrote:
Guest wrote:

If they wanted drama they would ve kept Sonja and Ulle in
The Sonja/Ulle drama seemed scripted. The way Sonja acted was way over the top exaggerated.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
rreewwert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. I'm european. All reality tv shows are the same brand of trash tv. Doesn't matter which country it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When was the show filmed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who do you think is gonna be eliminated? I think Saskia and Britta

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:44
Saskia, Iry and wiki

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Saskia, Britta, Jana, Johanna

Guest111
Reactions:

Post by Guest111 »

No way Jana will be eliminated that early. She's got that laid back personality many people like and Irina does too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest111 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:25
No way Jana will be eliminated that early. She's got that laid back personality many people like and Irina does too.
Not very attractive though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest111 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:25
There is this scene in the trailer with Irina and Wiki dancing, and everyone is laughing, the girls missing are Saskia, Britta, Jana, Johanna.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:06
Guest wrote:
I can see Johanna being eliminated today and people here freaking out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I feel like our honeymoon phase with Johanna is mostly over, I mainly feel bad for the Chinese fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Did Johanba have any memorable scenes with Irina. Cause I can't recall any.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I feel like our honeymoon phase with Johanna is mostly over, I mainly feel bad for the Chinese fans
she had so much potencial :bigcry: