Re: Princess Charming - German dating show

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 11:26
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:10
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:57
I still think Lou is our winner but that the relationship post show didn't last. Last episode I think a rivalry between Lou and Elsa was set up. The way Lou confronted Elsa and Britta and then left mid sentence made me lol :lol: So I think we are gonna see a rivalry with Lou coming out on top (on top of Irina that is :shifty: )
This is what I’m leaning towards too. A rivalry between Lou and Elsa is exactly what this show needs, butch against femme, the youngest two duking it out.
You're giving too much importance to that girl, Kati and Johanna are much bigger konkurrentins to Elsa than your precious Lou.
I see some beautiful denglisch :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lous is cool and my fave but

Miri and Bine will be final 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 08:46
Okay, I recalled that German guest mentioning that the winner will have more romance previews in general. Miri doesn't have that much scenes. Hers is equal with Elsa. I think Bine, Lou and Kati have the most. Likely amongst these 3 will be the winner.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but all the Bine scenes looked like they were from the same date except for the one where she kissed Irina on the cheek. From the previews Lou looked to have the most varied scenes with Irina because they were wearing different clothes in every shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My bold prediction is that instead of choosing someone to be her girlfriend, Irina instead left my many best friends to hang with. That can be the only explanation so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I still think Lou is our winner but that the relationship post show didn't last. Last episode I think a rivalry between Lou and Elsa was set up. The way Lou confronted Elsa and Britta and then left mid sentence made me lol :lol: So I think we are gonna see a rivalry with Lou coming out on top (on top of Irina that is :shifty: )
This is what I’m leaning towards too. A rivalry between Lou and Elsa is exactly what this show needs, butch against femme, the youngest two duking it out.
You're giving too much importance to that girl, Kati and Johanna are much bigger konkurrentins to Elsa than your precious Lou.
Johanna , a konkurrentin, don't make me laugh. She'll be lucky if she doesn't get eliminated this episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Johanna , a konkurrentin, don't make me laugh. She'll be lucky if she doesn't get eliminated this episode
Why eliminated? Irina never gave her much of a chance yet. They need to go on date first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 11:19
My guess, Saskia goes home next episode. Would align with her convo from the pool (saying she doesn't want to make out with 'her,' I think this is in reference to Irinia, which is why the other girl is shocked, also aligns with Bine crying, and Irina saying 'you're such a good person' while crying). Are there any spoilers / indications she doesn't? I've not watched the trailers / previews.
Why would Irina cry over having to send Saskia home?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:23
Guest wrote:
My guess, Saskia goes home next episode. Would align with her convo from the pool (saying she doesn't want to make out with 'her,' I think this is in reference to Irinia, which is why the other girl is shocked, also aligns with Bine crying, and Irina saying 'you're such a good person' while crying). Are there any spoilers / indications she doesn't? I've not watched the trailers / previews.
Saskia is super nice, and she would be breaking up a potential couple with Bine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:12
My bold prediction is that instead of choosing someone to be her girlfriend, Irina instead left my many best friends to hang with. That can be the only explanation so far.
They talk about the show being about community and visibility a lot, that's why I had the same thought. But in the beginning of episode 1 you can see Irina in the final episode and you can hear her voice saying something like "thank you for enchanting me so beautifully" and asking "do you want to keep the (final) necklace"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saskia is super nice, and she would be breaking up a potential couple with Bine.
Does Irina get told what happens at the house when she's not there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who could she be sending home AND crying over it -- I doubt she's cry over Britta (is that her name), who'll definitely go soon. So, I'm saying Saskia OR Sarina. But given that she had a one on one chat with Saskia last episode AND commented on how warm she was, I'm sticking with my initial guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who could she be sending home AND crying over it -- I doubt she's cry over Britta (is that her name), who'll definitely go soon. So, I'm saying Saskia OR Sarina. But given that she had a one on one chat with Saskia last episode AND commented on how warm she was, I'm sticking with my initial guess.
She's crying at the spa, not at the elimination. Maybe she stubs her toe, cries, and thanks Sarina for being so nice to console her. I just really hope the Irina crying scene isn't wasted on Saskia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Irina lives in Cologne. But where are the rest from?

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Regardless of whether Miri won on the show or not, she still managed to get Iri into her bed :hudoin:
1 Image
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:28
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_ ... ehsendung)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's crying at the spa, not at the elimination. Maybe she stubs her toe, cries, and thanks Sarina for being so nice to console her. I just really hope the Irina crying scene isn't wasted on Saskia
Jesus Christ, how mean you are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:38
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 12:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jesus Christ, how mean you are.
Using such a good emotional moment on a throwaway candidate would be a waste :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:32
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:28
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_ ... ehsendung)
ok, so this kinda makes Lou chances better. She's from Saarbrücken, it's not that far away from Cologne (especially compared to berlin for example). And Sarina lives very near Cologne.

piosd
Reactions:

Post by piosd »

Miri, Lou, Sarina, Kati and Bine will have single dates. And Gea gets a kiss out of turn. I don't know the order in episode 4 - 8, but the preview videos give it away. There won't be more because of the number of episodes. Lou and Bine will be in the finale.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So then send both home in that case? If she knows there's something between them, why would she ask one to leave but then let the other remain given the competition they're in. It would make more sense for her to say okay you both like each other and since you're not choosing to leave yourselves I'll make you do it than it would her sending one half of the potential couple home but then leaving the other in the competition to potentially date her herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

piosd wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:44
Miri, Lou, Sarina, Kati and Bine will have single dates. And Gea gets a kiss out of turn. I don't know the order in episode 4 - 8, but the preview videos give it away. There won't be more because of the number of episodes. Lou and Bine will be in the finale.
You mean Gea is gonna kiss Irina during a happy hour? Bold move

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So then send both home in that case? If she knows there's something between them, why would she ask one to leave but then let the other remain given the competition they're in. It would make more sense for her to say okay you both like each other and since you're not choosing to leave yourselves I'll make you do it than it would her sending one half of the potential couple home but then leaving the other in the competition to potentially date her herself.
Bine's very attractive. Maybe Irina wants her for herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:59
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bine's very attractive. Maybe Irina wants her for herself.
Maybe Irina doesn’t know what’s going on between them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 11:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I see some beautiful denglisch :lol:
DA That made me chuckle as well. :lol:

guestköln
Reactions:

Post by guestköln »

Shelby wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 14:29
Regardless of whether Miri won on the show or not, she still managed to get Iri into her bed :hudoin:
Ok, Miri didn't win. That is all i can say. I already know who won because my ex works as a Producer at RTL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 15:54
piosd wrote:
DA Are we sure it was Irina who kissed Gea in that preview? The woman had dark hair and was wearing a hat, but she seemed to be smaller than Irina. This could have been Kati, Iry or even Bine (though I don't think she would wear a hat like this), too. Why would Irina even kiss Gea this casually?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestköln wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:15
Shelby wrote:
Ok, Miri didn't win. That is all i can say. I already know who won because my ex works as a Producer at RTL.
Girl, say it or stop with the teasing :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:19
DA Are we sure it was Irina who kissed Gea in that preview? The woman had dark hair and was wearing a hat, but she seemed to be smaller than Irina. This could have been Kati, Iry or even Bine (though I don't think she would wear a hat like this), too. Why would Irina even kiss Gea this casually?
The hat Irina also wears in a different neckline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:20
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Girl, say it or stop with the teasing :yawn:
Da don’t say it :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
piosd wrote:
I think it is because Irina is wearing the same hat in the preview where she kissed Miri.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Then don't be an asshole and don't post spoilers please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
piosd wrote:
I think it is because Irina is wearing the same hat in the preview where she kissed Miri.
I watched the preview several times and I always seem to miss this Miri kiss people are talking about? I'm so confused. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Spilll!!! But tag the reveal in spoilers. :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:39
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Asshole anons would talk about it outside of spoilers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
piosd wrote:
I watched the preview several times and I always seem to miss this Miri kiss people are talking about? I'm so confused. :lol:
It’s in this shorter preview

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:41
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
The idiot OP already posted a spoiler about Miri without a spoiler tag. She needs to be reported to the mods and possibly to RTL, hopefully they find and fire her friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you! I didn't know this short preview. I had to watch this several times, too, though, because the kissing montage is edited so very quickly. My brain can't process this right away. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That Miri kiss looks akward, that's my Miri

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Will the princess and Sarina kiss? Tag in spoilers please :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
The idiot OP already posted a spoiler about Miri without a spoiler tag. She needs to be reported to the mods and possibly to RTL, hopefully they find and fire her friend.
Well, we don't know whether they're telling the truth, what's the change of the very few German anons here one just happens to know someone who worked on it

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
So who won? PM me the spoilers :wink:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
DA Why are people so gullible on here? Every idiot can claim to be an insider to stir up shit and get attention. I doubt that this anon claming to know who wins is even from Germany.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
That's BS, you don't work as a producer at RTL. You work as a producer for a production company that is hired on orders from RTL. So Anon has no idea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:08
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
That's BS, you don't work as a producer at RTL. You work as a producer for a production company that is hired on orders from RTL. So Anon has no idea.
DA Exactly. And the show is running on TVnow right now and will be broadcasted on television by Vox like Prince Charming, not RTL, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's just agree that Irina is adorable here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:14
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
DA Exactly. And the show is running on TVnow right now and will be broadcasted on television by Vox like Prince Charming, not RTL, lol.
Yes, but TVNow and Vox are part of the RTL Mediagroup....so it's okay to say RTL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:18
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:14
Guest wrote:
guestköln wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Yes, but TVNow and Vox are part of the RTL Mediagroup....so it's okay to say RTL.
I know they belong to the same media group with RTL2 and n-tv. But why should everyone working for these channels know who wins? They should keep the circle of insiders as small as possible, and as I said RTL won't broadcast it. A supposed RTL connection sounds not very believable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t wanna spread hate but I can deffo relate to the anons who said Miri has started to acted entitled and thinks a little bit too much of herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 17:41
I don’t wanna spread hate but I can deffo relate to the anons who said Miri has started to acted entitled and thinks a little bit too much of herself.
For us who don't speak German, can you explain?