Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:33
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:17
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 21:09
Miri is whiny, immature, annoying, insecure, awkward the way she keeps wandering around in the background like a lost child in the park is embarrassing, dresses like a teenage boy and unattractive on top of it. Her winning will be the biggest anticlimactic shit on tv in the last few years.
You just described yourself.
I think I want Miri, Elsa or Saskia to win just to see how the meltdown in this thread would be 😂
I'm sure most of us would just move on to the next thing to obsess about. I never understood why some of my friends are into trash tv but I def want to see more trashy lesbian shows now.
It’s just overwhelming to see someone winning who you think is unattractive and just has a huge ego.

Reactions:

Re: Princess Charming - German dating show

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Miri is whiny, immature, annoying, insecure, awkward the way she keeps wandering around in the background like a lost child in the park is embarrassing, dresses like a teenage boy and unattractive on top of it. Her winning will be the biggest anticlimactic shit on tv in the last few years.
I think I want Miri, Elsa or Saskia to win just to see how the meltdown in this thread would be 😂
I'm sure most of us would just move on to the next thing to obsess about. I never understood why some of my friends are into trash tv but I def want to see more trashy lesbian shows now.
It’s just overwhelming to see someone winning who you think is unattractive and just has a huge ego.
At the end of the day we don’t really know these women, do we? We don’t even see everything. If they are unattractive to us, it doesn’t mean they unattractive to others too.Just enjoy the cute and steamy moments. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s suprisingly fun, isn’t it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

At the end of the day we don’t really know these women, do we? We don’t even see everything. If they are unattractive to us, it doesn’t mean they unattractive to others too.Just enjoy the cute and steamy moments. Lol
DA, well said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

At the end of the day we don’t really know these women, do we? We don’t even see everything. If they are unattractive to us, it doesn’t mean they unattractive to others too.Just enjoy the cute and steamy moments. Lou Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol, truer words have never been spoken.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

At the end of the day we don’t really know these women, do we? We don’t even see everything. If they are unattractive to us, it doesn’t mean they unattractive to others too.Just enjoy the cute and steamy moments. Lou Lol
:rofl: Let’s be real, it’s all that matters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still think Lou is our winner but that the relationship post show didn't last. Last episode I think a rivalry between Lou and Elsa was set up. The way Lou confronted Elsa and Britta and then left mid sentence made me lol :lol: So I think we are gonna see a rivalry with Lou coming out on top (on top of Irina that is :shifty: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s suprisingly fun, isn’t it
Yeah some folks here are taking it a little too seriously though, which I get but it really is just a show. Those dissecting everything they see on instagram should try not to get too carried away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miri and Bine are just really good friends or they are actually together???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:57
I still think Lou is our winner but that the relationship post show didn't last. Last episode I think a rivalry between Lou and Elsa was set up. The way Lou confronted Elsa and Britta and then left mid sentence made me lol :lol: So I think we are gonna see a rivalry with Lou coming out on top (on top of Irina that is :shifty: )
This is what I’m leaning towards too. A rivalry between Lou and Elsa is exactly what this show needs, butch against femme, the youngest two duking it out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:01
Yeah some folks here are taking it a little too seriously though, which I get but it really is just a show. Those dissecting everything they see on instagram should try not to get too carried away.
It's about having fun and shipping (+ ship wars included).

Or do you expect the thread to filled with dull, academic dissertations? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not so much worried about who wins tbh though I definitely have my favorites. But I am wondering about post show whether or not the relationship lasted. And whether we'll get another series.

Also will there be english subtitles. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:01
It's about having fun and shipping (+ ship wars included).

Or do you expect the thread to filled with dull, academic dissertations? :nervous:
X2 dissecting insta between episodes is part of the fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:14
Not so much worried about who wins tbh though I definitely have my favorites. But I am wondering about post show whether or not the relationship lasted. And whether we'll get another series.

I think there might be, they reached out to the English youtuber. As long as there’s enough interest for it to make it financial sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
But I am wondering about post show whether or not the relationship lasted.
I don't think it did. Whoever Irina picked. Relationships from these kind of shows don't ten to last.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There’s no way Miri is winning. Iri clearly likes girls with some confidence who can take control and Miri is clearly not that person. Miri is BFF Material so I’m not surprised they ended up
mates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:24
Guest wrote:
But I am wondering about post show whether or not the relationship lasted.
I don't think it did. Whoever Irina picked. Relationships from these kind of shows don't ten to last.
*tend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 21:58
Shelby wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 21:55
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 20:09
At this clip, it looks like Elsa is talking to Lou, but what is she saying?
I would have definitely had sex with her
But would she have sex with you?
In what kind of context would you say that to another contestant, I feel like we've only seen the beginning of a great rivalry between Elsa and Lou in episode 3
So much different with the Chinese translation,left some people thought Lou slept with Elsa phew

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:29
There’s no way Miri is winning. Iri clearly likes girls with some confidence who can take control and Miri is clearly not that person. Miri is BFF Material so I’m not surprised they ended up
mates.
So far I have not seen any sexual chemistry between Miri and Irina. They probably just vibed better as friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:10
Guest wrote:
This is what I’m leaning towards too. A rivalry between Lou and Elsa is exactly what this show needs, butch against femme, the youngest two duking it out.
With the plot twist being that Bine, the eldest, will have the last laugh and win Irina's heart. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I follow Sonja. She's at the Ballermann in the Bierkönig right now. It suits her and her intellect so well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:46
I follow Sonja. She's at the Ballermann in the Bierkönig right now. It suits her and her intellect so well.
Is that a trashy place?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:48
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:46
Is that a trashy place?
Yes, it's on the Spanish island of Mallorca. German pensioners travel there and school classes to shoot up with alcohol.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:10
Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Lol, the anon above you just quoted what Elsa said in the clip to answer OP's question. :P
Oh, my bad :rofl: This seems like something that could go in the L Chat illiteracy thread.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 00:23
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:10
Shelby wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Lol, the anon above you just quoted what Elsa said in the clip to answer OP's question. :P
Oh, my bad :rofl: This seems like something that could go in the L Chat illiteracy thread.
Well, in your defense, quotation marks would have been helpful and being German, as in my case, is also an advantage. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol, truer words have never been spoken.
runningflamingos.gif

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:18
Guest wrote:

I think there might be, they reached out to the English youtuber. As long as there’s enough interest for it to make it financial sense
DA I'm new to these types of shows. I've decided after seeing the first three eps that it's better I can't understand a word because then there's almost zero cringe factor. If there were English subs, or ever an English version, I'd ignore the subs or watch it muted. I just don't think I could handle the secondhand embarrassment. That said, I hope those who do want such things are made happy by them coming. I'd just have to stick to being blissfully unaware.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:45
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 23:10
Guest wrote:
With the plot twist being that Bine, the eldest, will have the last laugh and win Irina's heart. :gaypimp:
DA I'm fine with Bine winning but they need to address the whole Saskia thing first. They folded it into the show, they can't ignore it. I don't expect true love and happily ever after. I'm sure these couples don't last but in the show, for the story, I want a match that's believable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One of the anon said Irina was in Miri's bed. How do we know that's true or was that just speculation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 04:19
One of the anon said Irina was in Miri's bed. How do we know that's true or was that just speculation?
It was Irina. The story had her covered by a sticker, but it was her. It’s still up on Miri’s page FYI.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 04:26
Guest wrote:
It was Irina. The story had her covered by a sticker, but it was her. It’s still up on Miri’s page FYI.
arm/hand looked too thick to be irina?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 04:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Irina fans on suicide watch. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. I just went and looked. Yeah it looks too thick to be Irina's. Maybe it's Miri's irl gf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. I just went and looked. Yeah it looks too thick to be Irina's. Maybe it's Miri's irl gf?
Lol I know none of us want it to be her and we’re trying to make up all kinds of excuses but it was. Look at the hair tie on the wrist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol I know none of us want it to be her and we’re trying to make up all kinds of excuses but it was. Look at the hair tie on the wrist.
You're right. Just noticed the hair tie. Lmaooo. Guess Irina ain't the shallow type

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 05:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're right. Just noticed the hair tie. Lmaooo. Guess Irina ain't the shallow type
You all know that Bine was there too right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 07:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Guess Bine ain't the shallow type either

Zyx
Reactions:

Post by Zyx »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 07:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, but I think she and Saskia are together. I just hope that they will last and there won't be scenes shown on tv which will be a bad surprise for either of them. Saskias interview parts in the last episode weren't that encouraging.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just remembered something. There seems to be a lot of romance scenes involving Bine from the preview. There is the kiss scene on the boat, another campfire kiss scene, one couch scene and maybe another one, I can't remember. That is even more than Lou I believe. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 08:12
I just remembered something. There seems to be a lot of romance scenes involving Bine from the preview. There is the kiss scene on the boat, another campfire kiss scene, one couch scene and maybe another one, I can't remember. That is even more than Lou I believe. :blinkwide:
But we’re supposed to believe she’s legit into that potato head.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But what’s the point of hiding her in the bed when she shows her later all fine? That thing winning will be the worst outcome. Like for example i don’t like Elsa but her winning would make so much sense, you can tell they are attracted to each other at least. Elsa, Lou, Bine..etc winning make sense but Miri? I’m done watching this shit. Cause it’s not even about being shallow, it’s something that is unbelievable and boring? They have no chemistry? The point of these shows is having couples who have chemistry so you root for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 08:22
But what’s the point of hiding her in the bed when she shows her later all fine? That thing winning will be the worst outcome. Like for example i don’t like Elsa but her winning would make so much sense, you can tell they are attracted to each other at least. Elsa, Lou, Bine..etc winning make sense but Miri? I’m done watching this shit. Cause it’s not even about being shallow, it’s something that is unbelievable and boring? They have no chemistry? The point of these shows is having couples who have chemistry so you root for them.
Lol you need to chill. It’s only been 3 eps so far. More to come. Maybe there will more Irina and Miri moments in the future. I saw one on the boat with Iri is hugging Miri from behind and we know they will kiss. Who the fuck knows what will happen. Just calm down about your rant on Miri winning. Nothing has been concrete so far, just all speculations

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 08:28
Guest wrote:
Lol you need to chill. It’s only been 3 eps so far. More to come. Maybe there will more Irina and Miri moments in the future. I saw one on the boat with Iri is hugging Miri from behind and we know they will kiss. Who the fuck knows what will happen. Just calm down about your rant on Miri winning. Nothing has been concrete so far, just all speculations
Don’t tell me you think it’s one person who is against this Miri bullshit? Get a grip and use your brain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wow <_< Imagine getting so mad over a fun TV show :dramaqueen:

And did you just call a person "that thing"? Disgusting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the preview for next week Saskia said she wanted to hook up to one of the girls and there’s a clip of bine crying so my guess is that Bine finds out and is put off of Saskia after that. She probably gives more focus to irina after that.

Zyx
Reactions:

Post by Zyx »

Why do we have such a toxic atmosphere and so much hate in here? Do you hate yourself so much that you have to use this forum as a compensator?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Miri wins this shit :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The most ridiculous part is how some consider anyone “winning” this as if there is an actual win or a prize. The only winner is the woman who got to snog different women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay, I recalled that German guest mentioning that the winner will have more romance previews in general. Miri doesn't have that much scenes. Hers is equal with Elsa. I think Bine, Lou and Kati have the most. Likely amongst these 3 will be the winner.