Princess Charming - German dating show

Reactions:

Re: Princess Charming - German dating show

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 09:50
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 09:30
To me it was clear from the very beginning that Paula was not into Dora. She liked her as a friend but romantically she is into different type of women. When they both left the villa, you can see Dora tried to kiss Paula but Paula just ignored the move.

Had Hanna showed Paula some signals of affection, Paula would not leave. But Hanna looked very disinterested after their overnight date, and when Paula asked her about it on the beach, Hanna did not give her any hope.

Can't blame Paula for leaving, many would do the same
So now you are trying to rewrite the history, just to make Paula as the bad guy. If anything it looked more like Paula would go for a kiss, but they were called over by someone out of camera shot and Dora turned her head away first.
Plus I don’t think that’s how it went between Paula and Hanna. Paula may have been more into Hanna in the beginning, but she was the one who started to pull away after their overnight date. I think she understood Hanna’s reservedness to be disinterest in her beyond the physical level, but I don’t think that’s what Hanna felt or meant to communicate. Hanna seemed genuinely upset when Paula left compared to all the others. My interpretation is that Paula expected Hanna to really open up and let her in after she spent the night, but that isn’t really Hanna’s speed. When Hanna’s behaviour towards her remained unchanged Paula’s feelings just sort of atrophied.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:42
Maria the idiot : „Not all women have a vulva and everyone needs to know that!!“

Im so glad that a few minutes later, Caro was asked what are some lesbian myths, and she said: „For example when people assume I’d want to be a man. No I don’t, I never wanted to be a man, I’m a woman no matter how I present.“

Caro is based. :heart:
I swear Maria and Dora :fool: Dora used "Flinta". They're so brainwashed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:52
I just noticed after watching the reunion, that Hanna was really in love with Laura. They had a very strong emotional connection from the start, Hanna said she had butterflies in her stomach, when she kissed Laura, Laura has been on most of the dates..

I know Hanna was very interested in Jess right form the beginning, I think Jess is physically and from the way she presents very attractive to Hanna, but ultimately I think she has more feelings for Laura. The way she cried after she had to take away her last necklace and told her that she’ll always stay in her heart and also the way Hanna still looks at Laura.

From an outsider, yes Jess and Hanna look hot together, but I think her and Laura seemed more genuine.

What do you think?
Hanna: picks Jessi as a winner, gets matching tatoos, plans to move in together

Anon on L Chat: No no, actually Hanna was in love with Laura :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 11:13
Guest wrote:
I just noticed after watching the reunion, that Hanna was really in love with Laura. They had a very strong emotional connection from the start, Hanna said she had butterflies in her stomach, when she kissed Laura, Laura has been on most of the dates..

I know Hanna was very interested in Jess right form the beginning, I think Jess is physically and from the way she presents very attractive to Hanna, but ultimately I think she has more feelings for Laura. The way she cried after she had to take away her last necklace and told her that she’ll always stay in her heart and also the way Hanna still looks at Laura.

From an outsider, yes Jess and Hanna look hot together, but I think her and Laura seemed more genuine.

What do you think?

x10

I'm not super invested in Hanna's and Jessi's future but you have to be blind not seeing that they're one of the rare Reality TV-Couples who are really in love and can actually make it in real life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 11:01
Omg Hanna and Jessi looked so distant during the reunion..no hand-holding, no emotions watching the recaps.. this won’t last
They weren’t allowed to hold hands until the reveal!! They’re still together, they got matching tattoos and are planning to move in together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Omg Hanna and Jessi looked so distant during the reunion..no hand-holding, no emotions watching the recaps.. this won’t last
They were "distant" until the moment they were asked if they were together. They had to be "distant" until the revelation at the end. After that, they were extremely affectionate, very sweet and emotional.

Maybe it will last, maybe it won't, but they're definitely into each other right now. They've only known each other a few months, but are already talking about moving in together. For me that's a bit fast, but they live in different cities and don't want to have a long-distance relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 11:18
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:57
and the trans trolls are out again :fool:
x2
What trans trolls? Nothing trans related was said on here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:44
https://www.queer.de/detail.php?article_id=42935

Interview with Princess Hanna and Jessi

"I wanted to enjoy every moment with her"
In the interview, Hanna and Jessi reveal what happened to them after the last take of "Princess Charming". Article contains spoilers.

is it just me or does jessi look sooo different in the reunion ep? like. she did sth with her makeup i don't like.. maybe she's taking tips fromm her gf oh no lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 11:21
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 11:13
Guest wrote:

What do you think?

x10

I'm not super invested in Hanna's and Jessi's future but you have to be blind not seeing that they're one of the rare Reality TV-Couples who are really in love and can actually make it in real life
I had a feeling both Jess and Laura were Hanna's type. But Laura was actually more her type. If Laura were as passionate about Hanna as Jessi was, she would probably win. But Laura was not even trying in a romantic sense

Could have, should have.. whatever...
As of now Hanna and Jessi are madly in love with each other. Very happy for them.. Yet I'm interested, whether Hanna is aloud to see Laura.. I suspect no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 11:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
To me it was clear from the very beginning that Paula was not into Dora. She liked her as a friend but romantically she is into different type of women. When they both left the villa, you can see Dora tried to kiss Paula but Paula just ignored the move.

Had Hanna showed Paula some signals of affection, Paula would not leave. But Hanna looked very disinterested after their overnight date, and when Paula asked her about it on the beach, Hanna did not give her any hope.

So now you are trying to rewrite the history, just to make Paula as the bad guy. If anything it looked more like Paula would go for a kiss, but they were called over by someone out of camera shot and Dora turned her head away first.
Plus I don’t think that’s how it went between Paula and Hanna. Paula may have been more into Hanna in the beginning, but she was the one who started to pull away after their overnight date. I think she understood Hanna’s reservedness to be disinterest in her beyond the physical level, but I don’t think that’s what Hanna felt or meant to communicate. Hanna seemed genuinely upset when Paula left compared to all the others. My interpretation is that Paula expected Hanna to really open up and let her in after she spent the night, but that isn’t really Hanna’s speed. When Hanna’s behaviour towards her remained unchanged Paula’s feelings just sort of atrophied.
Hmm. Interesting. I didn't see it like that. After the overnight date Paula seemed positive but Hanna said she woke up with a bad/weird feeling. Then later that night Paula was complaining how distanced Hanna was.
I think Hanna's interest in Paula wasn't as big to begin with (compared to Jessi and also Laura) and she completely lost interest in Paula after the sleepover (the party kiss was drunk and not very meaningful and they're both into this kind of thing). It was then that Paula opened up more to Dora as a potential love interest. Dora was always more into Paula than vice versa and never had eyes for anyone else. From what I saw, both Paula and Hanna need a lot of attention and Paula got that from Dora.

I thought it was mostly Hanna's bruised ego being rejected by 2 people at once, and also she had been curious to still get Dora out of her shell, and kiss her maybe. So she felt blindsided and that made her react that way, not feelings towards Paula. But I'll guess we'll never know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 12:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmm. Interesting. I didn't see it like that. After the overnight date Paula seemed positive but Hanna said she woke up with a bad/weird feeling. Then later that night Paula was complaining how distanced Hanna was.
I think Hanna's interest in Paula wasn't as big to begin with (compared to Jessi and also Laura) and she completely lost interest in Paula after the sleepover (the party kiss was drunk and not very meaningful and they're both into this kind of thing). It was then that Paula opened up more to Dora as a potential love interest. Dora was always more into Paula than vice versa and never had eyes for anyone else. From what I saw, both Paula and Hanna need a lot of attention and Paula got that from Dora.

I thought it was mostly Hanna's bruised ego being rejected by 2 people at once, and also she had been curious to still get Dora out of her shell, and kiss her maybe. So she felt blindsided and that made her react that way, not feelings towards Paula. But I'll guess we'll never know.
I see it exactly like this too

Xin99
Reactions:

Post by Xin99 »

Guest wrote:
Were we watching the same thing? Also you probably don't speak german right?
Of course they could only start acting affectionate after the reveal. Also what they said about each other was very sweet and you can tell they're really into each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hanna went to Jessi's birthday but Irina couldn't go to Lou's because of "spoilers" :rofl: they were so funny with their excuses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Laura :closet:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Been catching up on season 1 (in English, with Pep & Jules...). It's... wild

Poor Irina didn't have much to choose from. Lou is great, but they obviously didn't click as a couple. I get the feeling production wanted Irina to choose Elsa for the final two, otherwise she would have chosen Bine (who is also great).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:00
Didn't you know that adult women have pubic hair? fuck off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:32
Guest wrote:
Do all adult women post their pubic hair in their insta stories, while posting about doing nothing all day?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s crazy how Hanna seems so much more likable in interviews than in the show. She talks and laughs a lot more and doesn’t seem like a robot that asks the same question. Production plays a big role.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wow a pair that actually worked out.
good for them and the show. It's a bit awkward though them being so happy together, whilst runner up sits by herself and the others too just have to grin and bear it

wonder if Dora feels a bit played

Xin99
Reactions:

Post by Xin99 »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:32
Guest wrote:
Different anon here, I think we were all aware that women have pubic hair and tbh I don't give a fuck if you're shaved or have a bush but posting a picture like that and thinking you're a great fucking activist and doing a favor for women's rights is a little over the top for me. How about we focused on real issues for example the misogyny that is still in our society especially in conservative christian and islamic circles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:53
Dear ones,
as some of you already learned on the reunion show, the two of us are not a couple. We know some of you would have wished and hoped for something else, but first and foremost this should be about us.
We had and still have an incredibly emotional, intense and wonderful time, which we will hopefully remember when we are 90 in our rocking chairs with a coffee (or Prosecco?) and a big grin on our lips! And even if we don't have a romantic relationship with each other, we take with us an even greater gift - namely a wonderful, deep friendship that hopefully lasts forever. We are deeply connected and very important in each other's lives. We are always there for each other and nothing has changed in our special relationship with each other. Be it when someone is not doing so well, we ask each other for styling tips, we think of each other while drinking a café or we are together in Cologne, Bremen,
And the best thing is that we want the best for each other and prefer to be happy together - and what could be nicer? ♥️

We are just grateful that we found each other, even if we didn't become lovers. And if you ask us if we would make this decision again, then we could answer 100% YES!
WE are happy and that is what matters in the end.
Feel pressed,
your DOPAMIN'S ♥️

Good bad
Reactions:

Post by Good bad »

Guest wrote:
good for them and the show. It's a bit awkward though them being so happy together, whilst runner up sits by herself and the others too just have to grin and bear it

I hope someone will truly love Dora. She was a nice person. Happiness will find her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hanna and Jessi were cute on that last video, happy for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hanna and Jessi's vlog at reunion episode is cute.

And I'm very happy found that Hanna and Amelia are still in good relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So we learned that Hanna came to Jessi’s birthday party. Did RTL+ change the terms or Irina just used that as an excuse? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:37
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 10:09
The thing is if Paula wasn‘t up for a Long distance relationship then why did she Even Go to Princess charming in the First Place? The chances of the Princess living in Long distance from you are way bigger than the other way around.
I think she would have been up to it with the feelings were strong enough.
this makes me confused as well.

even if this wasn't about dora but about hanna, she lives a bit far as well. so even if she ended up with the princess, whose initial purpose of going to the show was, she wouldn't be with her due to the distance? if you wanna only date girls from your block then you shouldn't go to a national dimension dating show, tinder would work out lol from what i know, hanna is from hanover, paula is from bremen and dora is from cologne. i'm aware that some places are further away than others, but still, if you wanna comfort, they are still out of your geographic comfort zone overall.

i tend to agree with the above anon, if the feeling was stronger maybe she would have tried harder. although it still makes me confused if the reason she had broken up with her previous girlfriend was just because of distance. i'm back in the loop that being on a dating show with girls from everywhere wouldn't be the most appropriate. if so, maybe she went there careless, perhaps knowing she probably wouldn't be truly avaliable to forward the program objective.

in the end, it's all just theories because we don't have details of information about their feelings or what emotional stage of life they are in, that's why i wish they weren't so succinct at the reunion, it would optimize a lot :rage:
(i want to leave a footnote that i don't hate paula nor do i have any intention of attacking her or portraying her as a bad guy or any of that shit, i just watched a reality show and i'm commenting on it. peace)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good bad wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:03
Guest wrote:

I hope someone will truly love Dora. She was a nice person. Happiness will find her.
Not only nice but also super attractive. Dora would be my type. I love her face ♥️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:56
Guest wrote:
Dear ones,
as some of you already learned on the reunion show, the two of us are not a couple. We know some of you would have wished and hoped for something else, but first and foremost this should be about us.
We had and still have an incredibly emotional, intense and wonderful time, which we will hopefully remember when we are 90 in our rocking chairs with a coffee (or Prosecco?) and a big grin on our lips! And even if we don't have a romantic relationship with each other, we take with us an even greater gift - namely a wonderful, deep friendship that hopefully lasts forever. We are deeply connected and very important in each other's lives. We are always there for each other and nothing has changed in our special relationship with each other. Be it when someone is not doing so well, we ask each other for styling tips, we think of each other while drinking a café or we are together in Cologne, Bremen,
And the best thing is that we want the best for each other and prefer to be happy together - and what could be nicer? ♥️

We are just grateful that we found each other, even if we didn't become lovers. And if you ask us if we would make this decision again, then we could answer 100% YES!
WE are happy and that is what matters in the end.
Feel pressed,
your DOPAMIN'S ♥️
oh, that's lovely.
i think for now the contestants are all fine with each other and with their participation in the show in general, nice to see this emphasis in her post. cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 16:33
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 16:29
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 15:40
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 15:28
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2022, 15:19

Birina on ig: "You can be a lesbian even though you have active sex with men."
Whaaaaat? How? When? Is it true? Post some pics proof it pls.
viewtopic.php?p=4221295#p4211350
Thanks. I can't find the comment from her. Which one did she post? Could you send me a link pls?
:fool: :fool: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:48
So we learned that Hanna came to Jessi’s birthday party. Did RTL+ change the terms or Irina just used that as an excuse? :rofl:
Lol I remember we all clocked that as a lie/excuse when they said that :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:52
Good bad wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not only nice but also super attractive. Dora would be my type. I love her face ♥️
I would be very happy to cheer up Dora as well!! (In her last IG story she is with a girl which might be her new love interest, she already appeared with her in a different IG some days ago. No confirmation for this, just speculation). I am still convinced that she was more into Paula than the other way around and would have tried. I mean, Cologne Breme is only 3 hours away, it is not such a long distance...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the podcast can someone translate the question
on when they been asked what they think of each other and hanna answer about playboy cover and what is jessi opinion?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good bad wrote:
Guest wrote:

x1000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes they are cute but i agree with the anons that say they won't last, i mean hanna looks like she likes her freedom and jessi looks a bit clingy and very much in love, the tattoos were her idea and hanna didn't look that excited when jessi was talking about moving in together. But who knows, i don't know them and their dynamic, i still wish them the best tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 16:10
Yes they are cute but i agree with the anons that say they won't last, i mean hanna looks like she likes her freedom and jessi looks a bit clingy and very much in love, the tattoos were her idea and hanna didn't look that excited when jessi was talking about moving in together. But who knows, i don't know them and their dynamic, i still wish them the best tho.
I give them 6 months, and that’s already generous. They will not move in together.
Mark my words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maria the idiot : „Not all women have a vulva and everyone needs to know that!!“

Im so glad that a few minutes later, Caro was asked what are some lesbian myths, and she said: „For example when people assume I’d want to be a man. No I don’t, I never wanted to be a man, I’m a woman no matter how I present.“

what does it mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 16:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

what does it mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 16:32
Guest wrote:
I give them 6 months, and that’s already generous. They will not move in together.
Mark my words.
After listening to Ricarda's podcast, I disagree. They are a good match and will deff last.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mark my words.
After listening to Ricarda's podcast, I disagree. They are a good match and will deff last.
Would you mind telling us what they talked about on the podcast ? ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mark my words.
What the podcast is mainly talking about? Can you please share anything interesting? :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wtf why some messages about wiki's pubes were deleted but others still remain here =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:00
wtf why some messages about wiki's pubes were deleted but others still remain here =_=
Doesn't make sense. Wiki was a contestant on PC and so is a legitimate topic. Today she also informed us that "not all lesbians are women".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:04
Guest wrote:
Doesn't make sense. Wiki was a contestant on PC and so is a legitimate topic. Today she also informed us that "not all lesbians are women".
This is so predictable. No sane person would’ve posted photos like she did. What she’s claiming now fits into the picture quite perfectly, another queerdo and gender cultist. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 21:47
Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 18:23
Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 18:04

DA I'm a lesbian. Goldstar or what ever you call it. I am German and I understand everything all those girls said that season and in interviews. And I hate what that Community became with all my guts. For all those comments the last couple of hours here and all those comments over the last couple of weeks online on insta, twitter and YT. Jesus let her and all the other women be who they are and say what they wanna say. They don't owe the "community" nothing.
I don't care how they label themself as long as they search for a woman to fall in love with and live that love.
Women should stick together and support eachother and not get hate from one another just because the lable doesn't fit in the personal view.

P: I was one of the translators
thanks! I support this :hug: :heart:
x2
glad u are here
x2

this

see you next year or at some other place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:16
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:04
Guest wrote:
This is so predictable. No sane person would’ve posted photos like she did. What she’s claiming now fits into the picture quite perfectly, another queerdo and gender cultist. :eyeroll:
x2 so embarrassing for someone to have these delusions and a very weak mind. Also, how can she speak for lesbians if she isn't one herself? What a tool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIR4bg1x6-w

You can tell that Paula (La Polcevita) is still not convinced about Paula. I don't really know how to explain it, but there are a few moments where she used a sarcastic undertone in some off her words about the Paula/Dora situation. And i feel like from some reactions from her like at 17:04, that she knows more then she lets on :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:38

You can tell that Paula (La Polcevita) is still not convinced about Paula. I don't really know how to explain it, but there are a few moments where she used a sarcastic undertone in some off her words about the Paula/Dora situation. And i feel like from some reactions from her like at 17:04, that she knows more then she lets on :hmmm:
Ok, but what do you mean? If Paula wasn't into Dora as Dora was into her, there's nothing wrong with that. If that's the case, it's good she's not stronging Dora along and they are just friends. Or is she a horrible person or smth?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yeah I defo think now La Polcevita has spent time with Dora and probably knows more about everything from Dora’s perspective her reactions defo have a bit of weight to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 19:07
Guest wrote:

Yeah I defo think now La Polcevita has spent time with Dora and probably knows more about everything from Dora’s perspective her reactions defo have a bit of weight to them.
I now want her to interview Paula. That would be fun.