Reactions:

Re: Princess Charming - German dating show

Post by Guest »

What about it OP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.instagram.com/princecharmin ... ial/?hl=de

Very similar to shows like Bachelor/Bachelorette but with a cast full of women. The amount of cadidates who have pronouns in their bio is ridiculous but expected. One woman identifies as "nOnBiNaRy". To my surprise it seems like a straight man who identifies as a lesbian women is not a part of the show. Maybe some of you want to follow this show. You can watch in on "TVNOW".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't like these fake shows. But some of the candidates look quite interesting and cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 10:30
I don't like these fake shows. But some of the candidates look quite interesting and cute.
I already have my favorite :$

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Princess is a lesbian and a lawyer and beautiful. I wonder why she is doing trash tv.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tabea, Lou, and Kati are cute as heck. My type exactly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh wow I didn't know they were doing this. I knew there was a gay male version but an all female dating show is really cool. (They wanted to do a bisexual version at first with both male and female contestants - glad this is not happening.) I think I'm going to check this out.

About the nonbinary thing, it's funny because in German it doesn't work if you translate "they/them" because 3rd person plural is the same as the 3rd person singular "she" so I don't even know what the pronouns would be in German.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When does this start and what days does it air?

I hope someone translates it! Could do with some trash tv to take my mind off things

MCB
Reactions: 45

Post by MCB »

It will start on May 25.

https://www.tvnow.de/shows/princess-charming-19168

"Princess Charming
From 25 May on TVNOW | Colorful, colorful, TVNOW! From May 25, the first lesbian dating show ever will have its world premiere. As the very first Princess, Irina Schlauch is looking for true love among 20 attractive single women. "I'm delighted that we can give viewers a glimpse of our colourful world," the 30-year-old said. Filming of Irina's love journey in Crete is over – now the streamers can look forward to nine episodes of the TVNOW original and a reunion episode. Every Tuesday, a new episode on TVNOW goes online."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 11:35
Princess is a lesbian and a lawyer and beautiful. I wonder why she is doing trash tv.
Because this way she gets to meet Tabea :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lou and Kati can get it every day of the week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Johanna, Kati, Sarina for me
Also the batcheloress, v good looking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 13:42
Elsa has potential with her cute face but butch style ruins it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So will any Germans help us translate or watch the show? Don’t think we have ever had a lesbian dating show. As a baby dyke, I sat through that horrible Tila tequila show just to watch two women kiss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m excited to watch this. All women dating show. I thought it’d never happen because it hasn’t already happened. I’m so glad to be wrong. Germany did it before the UK or US. Haha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 14:02
I’m excited to watch this. All women dating show. I thought it’d never happen because it hasn’t already happened. I’m so glad to be wrong. Germany did it before the UK or US. Haha.
Lbr most of these german 'lesbians' are bi or queer. They're like that in real life. Even UK or US have more real lesbians than germany.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 13:52
So will any Germans help us translate or watch the show? Don’t think we have ever had a lesbian dating show. As a baby dyke, I sat through that horrible Tila tequila show just to watch two women kiss.
It'd be fun to watch this as it comes out and root for who wins, maybe the german translator on allthelillies channel would be interested

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 14:04
Guest wrote:
Lbr most of these german 'lesbians' are bi or queer. They're like that in real life. Even UK or US have more real lesbians than germany.
As a german lesbian, i cant confirm that, at all, maybe if you only hang out at universities or if you are from Berlin or something lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Same i think it will be fun and also probably cringy :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ooh.
I also heard of the gay male version before, hence the name from “Prince Charming”.
I don’t have TVnow though and probably won’t get it just for that. But might check it out if I find clips of it and can help out with translations.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 13:47
Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 13:42
Elsa has potential with her cute face but butch style ruins it.
She has a gorgeous face. Not fan of the preppy butch style of clothing, but her face is beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope someone will put clips/episodes on youtube with subs. To safe us non german speaking lesbians, :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 14:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As a german lesbian, i cant confirm that, at all, maybe if you only hang out at universities or if you are from Berlin or something lol
Da, a lot of the "lesbians" who are a part of the show are in favor of all this queer-stuff (straight man identifying as lesbians etc.) Just look up the comments on this post Someone had the guts to bring up the double standards and got "attacked" for it. If they're willing to have sex with men then they're not lesbians. So the comment above you is right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Scary, but Britta is absolutely my type :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 15:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da, a lot of the "lesbians" who are a part of the show are in favor of all this queer-stuff (straight man identifying as lesbians etc.) Just look up the comments on this post Someone had the guts to bring up the double standards and got "attacked" for it. If they're willing to have sex with men then they're not lesbians. So the comment above you is right.
Being in favor of queer stuf and actually being willing to date them are very different things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gross. The less we know about them the better unless of course they are Pro women and lesbians. Let’s just enjoy the drama the show will bring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 15:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Being in favor of queer stuf and actually being willing to date them are very different things.
They liked comments that say that anyone who identifies as a woman is one and that it is something to accept. According to this logic they're willing to date them. If you're supporting queer-stuff then you should know what you're really supporting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They liked comments that say that anyone who identifies as a woman is one and that it is something to accept. According to this logic they're willing to date them. If you're supporting queer-stuff then you should know what you're really supporting.
Whether you buy into the queer stuff or not doesn't decide whether you're a lesbian or not, especially because those are the "correct" opinions in the community and so many lesbians have bought into it. Many spout this stuff but you'll never ever see them in a relationship with them, they're just platitudes

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Which one is the princess?
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:26

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Whether you buy into the queer stuff or not doesn't decide whether you're a lesbian or not, especially because those are the "correct" opinions in the community and so many lesbians have bought into it. Many spout this stuff but you'll never ever see them in a relationship with them, they're just platitudes
Because of that its important to show the double standards which happened on instagram. But as you can see in the comments most of the "lesbians" are full into this stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because of that its important to show the double standards which happened on instagram. But as you can see in the comments most of the "lesbians" are full into this stuff.
Newsflash, most lesbians are, the TLC opinion on the matter is a rarity, and even then one you can't share publicly or you'll get ousted of the community for being transphobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Newsflash, most lesbians are, the TLC opinion on the matter is a rarity, and even then one you can't share publicly or you'll get ousted of the community for being transphobic.
Just a small amount of people have a backbone. As a young girl I always thought that women were the better humans....
Well, I was wrong. Lesbians aren't better. This whole queer-bullshit could be over in no time but the lesbian community is full of spineless women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:52
Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:32
Shelby wrote:
DA she is cute. I hope she steers clear of the queertards and finds herself a nice lesbian.
I think she'll humor them, but no way she goes for one of those. Look at her, respectable job , looks normal and professional, yeah she'll be going for one of the normal girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Damn she’s cute af

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Elsa was hot before she went butch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 17:27

Elsa Why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

nooo :dramaqueen: perhaps the prettiest of them all. Damn what a shame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 17:34
Guest wrote:

It really is. She would have been the hottest there with better style/hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 17:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe the princess will like butches you don't know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da This ^ If your standard is to never watch a show that includes lesbians, because of the queer stuff, there is nothing you can watch, cause that bs is trendy now. Even if its just someone behind the scence babbeling it its everywhere now sadly.
I just hope that nb woman gets voted out quickly, cause im already cringy and someone adressing her as them, how would you even do that in german

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Fuck me, if someone as gorgeous as her has a hard time finding 'love' then how am I supposed to find one for me. 😂😂

I've never been into shows like this but i might start to. I really hope we get subs. :fingcross:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

I wonder if any of them visit the L Chat :ninja:

Is there a German L Chat?
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Fuck me, if someone as gorgeous as her has a hard time finding 'love' then how am I supposed to find one for me. 😂😂

I've never been into shows like this but i might start to. I really hope we get subs. :fingcross:
Well wasn’t there a thread here couple weeks ago of German lesbian marrying her straight best friend. Shit seems hard in Germany if that’s normal there :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
13 May 2021, 17:46
I wonder if any of them visit the L Chat :ninja:

Is there a German L Chat?
German anon and no not that i know off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 17:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly! And she chose the least flattering butch haircut. At least her hair looks nice and thick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jesus Christ....
For the ones who speak german :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 22:07
Jesus Christ....
She says she loves women with penisses?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 22:13
Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 22:07
Jesus Christ....
She says she loves women with penisses?
Right at the beginning she says that "women with penises (is that the plural :nervous: ) exist you transphobic wanker"