Old people talk here

Reactions:

Re: Old people talk here

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:00
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:50
I sort of feel like I should be with someone, like y'all, that is having joint/back/ or muscle pain. :lol: Cause I'm weirdly free and clear in that area. And I'd find it sort of romantic to give massages to someone I loved who felt sore a lot of the time. I love tender stuff like that. That's the kind of beautiful think about being older together. You can take care of each other. Where one is falling apart, the other can pick up the slack. :wub:
It’s just a nice fantasy, massages won’t cut it when you have arthritis. Also, the romance won’t survive for long when you’re both falling apart.
So true. The love might still be there, but it is such a familial love. If you've been with someone for decades, the romance will sometimes be long gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:00
Guest wrote:
I sort of feel like I should be with someone, like y'all, that is having joint/back/ or muscle pain. :lol: Cause I'm weirdly free and clear in that area. And I'd find it sort of romantic to give massages to someone I loved who felt sore a lot of the time. I love tender stuff like that. That's the kind of beautiful think about being older together. You can take care of each other. Where one is falling apart, the other can pick up the slack. :wub:
It’s just a nice fantasy, massages won’t cut it when you have arthritis. Also, the romance won’t survive for long when you’re both falling apart.
da Research suggests that having a happy spouse leads to a longer marriage, and now study results show that it's associated with a longer life, too. The study was published in Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science. That’s why a lot of elders who are in a marriage or relationship die soon after their partner dies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Perimenopause and menopause
Risk of depression may increase during the transition to menopause, a stage called perimenopause, when hormone levels may fluctuate erratically. Depression risk may also rise during early menopause or after menopause — both times when estrogen levels are significantly reduced.
Life circumstances and culture

The higher rate of depression in women isn't due to biology alone. Life circumstances and cultural stressors can play a role, too. Although these stressors also occur in men, it's usually at a lower rate. Factors that may increase the risk of depression in women include:

Unequal power and status. Women are much more likely than men to live in poverty, causing concerns such as uncertainty about the future and decreased access to community and health care resources. These issues can cause feelings of negativity, low self-esteem and lack of control over life.
Work overload. Often women work outside the home and still handle home responsibilities. Many women deal with the challenges of single parenthood, such as working multiple jobs to make ends meet. Also, women may be caring for their children while also caring for sick or older family members.
Sexual or physical abuse. Women who were emotionally, physically or sexually abused as children or adults are more likely to experience depression at some point in their lives than those who weren't abused. Women are more likely than men to experience sexual abuse.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... t-20047725

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:45
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:39
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:25
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:18
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 00:30
Longterm relationships, marriage, divorce, kids, keeping up sex life, dating in middle or older age, past decades, cultural shifts over time, thoughts on youngins, fashion or simply clothing, physical effects of aging, mental health, health insurance, different tastes, different life experiences, finances, housing market, random chatter with others like themselves, I mean...

Sorry I'm youngish and shouldn't comment in here I just really wanted to reply to that anon...
Da and not old either, I’ve noticed older relatives, aunts & their friends aren’t interested in dating after divorces. Women more so than men, often, the conditions of a past marriage or relationship were painful and difficult enough that they are not interested recoupling.
If I became single now, I wouldn’t be interested either tbh. The thing I miss most when being in a relationship is peace and solitude, not being interrupted all the time. When I was younger the sex made up for it.
I don’t think we are meant to be alone, there is more mental illness amongst elders who don’t have companions. It’s ok to have some alone time, but not good to be alone, all the time.
da. idk. I've noticed a lot of (straight) older ladies who, after a divorce or loss of their spouse, actually thrive, sometimes for the first time in their lives. It depends on how much emotional labor the spouse exacted from you. Some ladies feel free.
DA I've seen this happen too. One of my late grandma's friends I still keep in touch with (long story). Divorced straight woman, two kids, now in her eighties. Struggled a lot with depression earlier in her life, had an unhappy marriage, now agressively single, has taken up painting and writing poetry in her later years, even recently small press-published a poetry book, has audited all sorts of classes at the community college and is eager to start again now that she's vaccinated, does a book club, likes attending local concerts, tends her small garden every year. Has more friends in her life now than she did when she was younger and married.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da and not old either, I’ve noticed older relatives, aunts & their friends aren’t interested in dating after divorces. Women more so than men, often, the conditions of a past marriage or relationship were painful and difficult enough that they are not interested recoupling.
If I became single now, I wouldn’t be interested either tbh. The thing I miss most when being in a relationship is peace and solitude, not being interrupted all the time. When I was younger the sex made up for it.
I don’t think we are meant to be alone, there is more mental illness amongst elders who don’t have companions. It’s ok to have some alone time, but not good to be alone, all the time.
da. idk. I've noticed a lot of (straight) older ladies who, after a divorce or loss of their spouse, actually thrive, sometimes for the first time in their lives. It depends on how much emotional labor the spouse exacted from you. Some ladies feel free.
DA I've seen this happen too. One of my late grandma's friends I still keep in touch with (long story). Divorced straight woman, two kids, now in her eighties. Struggled a lot with depression earlier in her life, had an unhappy marriage, now agressively single, has taken up painting and writing poetry in her later years, even recently small press-published a poetry book, has audited all sorts of classes at the community college and is eager to start again now that she's vaccinated, does a book club, likes attending local concerts, tends her small garden every year. Has more friends in her life now than she did when she was younger and married.
Yes this can happen, but there is more evidence of the opposite. I’d guess also that the extrovert type of personality would be more successful in achieving single life happiness than those who are introverted. Because new interests, friends & basic human contact is essential to staying healthy & happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes this can happen, but there is more evidence of the opposite. I’d guess also that the extrovert type of personality would be more successful in achieving single life happiness than those who are introverted. Because new interests, friends & basic human contact is essential to staying healthy & happy.
At the same time though, single (straight) women live longer in better health on average than (straight) married women, period? It's straight men who get such great benefits from married companionship/care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
At the same time though, single (straight) women live longer in better health on average than (straight) married women, period? It's straight men who get such great benefits from married companionship/care.
Women generally live longer than males – on average by six to eight years. This difference is partly due to an inherent biological advantage for the female, but it also reflects behavioural differences between men and women. And research shows those coupled with a happy relationship live longer. There’s also a lot of depressed elder women in the single stakes, I believe more than the success stories put out there, personally types would define success in aging alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da, i've heard the same. In straight relationships, it's usually the men who benefit much more than the women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I say we all get little trailers or vans and become a nomad lesbian caravan. Who"s with me?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:39
I say we all get little trailers or vans and become a nomad lesbian caravan. Who"s with me?!

Too much competition. All of the no makeup lesbians will fuck each other one will fall for a makeup lesbian the butch will always complain. You’d have to segregate the makeups with the no makeups and the tomboys with the tomboys and the butch with the men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da, i've heard the same. In straight relationships, it's usually the men who benefit much more than the women.
Theres newer research & happiness in a coupled relationship benefits both men and women. Why a Happy Marriage Matters in Old Age "What’s Love Got to Do With It? Social Functioning, Perceived Health, and Daily Happiness in Married Octogenarians. "Robert J. Waldinger. Psychology and Aging Vol 25(2), What role does love have on health? 47 heterosexual couples, all with women over 60 years old and men over 80 years old, were surveyed each evening over the course of an eight-day period, reporting their marital satisfaction, time spent with others, and perceived happiness. The results suggest that more time spent with others, particularly one’s spouse, is linked to greater happiness. More significant, however, was the relationship between marital satisfaction, happiness, and physical health: Among people more satisfied with their marriage, declines in physical health didn’t bring declines in happiness, but the same wasn’t true for other people, even if they spent a lot of time with others—their happiness suffered when their health suffered. It seems that a satisfying marriage protects older people’s happiness levels from the pains of getting older
https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/articl ... ge_matters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 00:39
Old people talk like 80’s 90’s music, not mentioning black pink or princess king, relating on a level that’s not generation z.
Black pink & princess king are shit. I don’t listen to shit music, couldn’t you come up with something better than what stans on l chat listen to.
I like all types of music old shit & new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Theres newer research & happiness in a coupled relationship benefits both men and women. Why a Happy Marriage Matters in Old Age "What’s Love Got to Do With It? Social Functioning, Perceived Health, and Daily Happiness in Married Octogenarians. "Robert J. Waldinger. Psychology and Aging Vol 25(2), What role does love have on health? 47 heterosexual couples, all with women over 60 years old and men over 80 years old, were surveyed each evening over the course of an eight-day period, reporting their marital satisfaction, time spent with others, and perceived happiness. The results suggest that more time spent with others, particularly one’s spouse, is linked to greater happiness. More significant, however, was the relationship between marital satisfaction, happiness, and physical health: Among people more satisfied with their marriage, declines in physical health didn’t bring declines in happiness, but the same wasn’t true for other people, even if they spent a lot of time with others—their happiness suffered when their health suffered. It seems that a satisfying marriage protects older people’s happiness levels from the pains of getting older
Okay, so a really happy and mutually supportive marriage is good for women as well as men, but it still kind of seems there's kind of a big gap where a given (again, straight) marriage might still be beneficial for the man and really not so much at all for the woman:

https://www.jstor.org/stable/20008027?seq=1

As a whole, not accounting for the particular circumstances and qualities of a relationship, marriage "increases longevity of men but decreases longevity of women."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm 35 and according to the internet I'm a millennial, so when people put Gen Z and Millennials in the same category I feel out of place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Okay, so a really happy and mutually supportive marriage is good for women as well as men, but it still kind of seems there's kind of a big gap where a given (again, straight) marriage might still be beneficial for the man and really not so much at all for the woman:

As a whole, not accounting for the particular circumstances and qualities of a relationship, marriage "increases longevity of men but decreases longevity of women."
But the link is from 2006. There’s been newer research since. I work with the elderly, happiness is the secret to longevity. Those elders in happy relationships do better & live longer than their single counterparts, give or take genetics for some. Most people don’t live into their 90s. Women single or married have in the most part out lived men. The aged are overlooked, and media doesn’t give accurate information on the aging. Success stories IMO are those in happy coupled relationships. There’s a lot of single depressed elders. Women more so than men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:04
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sa
I understand what you mean, but for me it’s always been more of a struggle to be in a relationship than being alone.
One of aunts is like you, but she suffers. I’d guess that too much of whatever we consider good can go bad, they do get lonely. Humans are social creatures, even those who consider a more isolated lifestyle. From what I’ve observed they need that human contact as they age.
sa
I actually DO know myself. So even if, again, I know what you mean, I can assure you I struggle more with being in a relationship than I do with being alone. Also, being part of a couple is not the only way to have human contact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:25
I'm 35 and according to the internet I'm a millennial, so when people put Gen Z and Millennials in the same category I feel out of place.
For us old people it’s difficult to remember what’s what so we get it mixed up sometimes, sorry dear 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:27
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:04
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 01:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sa
I understand what you mean, but for me it’s always been more of a struggle to be in a relationship than being alone.
One of aunts is like you, but she suffers. I’d guess that too much of whatever we consider good can go bad, they do get lonely. Humans are social creatures, even those who consider a more isolated lifestyle. From what I’ve observed they need that human contact as they age.
sa I actually DO know myself. So even if, again, I know what you mean, I can assure you I struggle more with being in a relationship than I do with being alone. Also, being part of a couple is not the only way to have human contact.
I agree but we are younger, if you were older circumstances maybe different for you. Research is based more on a majority than an individual. This excerpt below exemplifies the point being made in the elderly, from research, I’d guess more from a stats point of view as opposed to an individual experience.
“ results suggest that more time spent with others, particularly one’s spouse, is linked to greater happiness. More significant, however, was the relationship between marital satisfaction, happiness, and physical health: Among people more satisfied with their marriage, declines in physical health didn’t bring declines in happiness, but the same wasn’t true for other people, even if they spent a lot of time with others—their happiness suffered when their health suffered. It seems that a satisfying marriage protects older people’s happiness levels from the pains of getting older”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But the link is from 2006. There’s been newer research since. I work with the elderly, happiness is the secret to longevity. Those elders in happy relationships do better & live longer than their single counterparts, give or take genetics for some. Most people don’t live into their 90s. Women single or married have in the most part out lived men. The aged are overlooked, and media doesn’t give accurate information on the aging. Success stories IMO are those in happy coupled relationships. There’s a lot of single depressed elders. Women more so than men.
DA
do you have links to any of the never research that contradict the conclusion of the cited article? Anecdata isn’t particularly convincing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
do you have links to any of the never research that contradict the conclusion of the cited article? Anecdata isn’t particularly convincing
The fact that I work with the elderly has no credence with you? There’s plenty of new research & I posted a link. I don’t get if you just want to be right & dismiss someone like myself giving input on what I see, just for the heck of being right or having the last word. Be both can cite as many links as want, in end in real life experience with elderly should not be ignored that would be facetious
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20545426/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:50
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
The fact that I work with the elderly has no credence with you? There’s plenty of new research & I posted a link. I don’t get if you just want to be right & dismiss someone like myself giving input on what I see, just for the heck of being right or having the last word. We both can cite as many links as want, in the end in real life experience with elderly should not be ignored, that would be facetious
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20545426/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ladies. let's not spend time bickering. we don't have long left.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But does any of this "newer research" refute the basic premise that there seems to be a real happiness/welfare gap within an average straight marriage, to the point that when averaged out married women do not live as long as single women while married men live longer than single men, even though a happily married woman might indeed have a real advantage over a single woman?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 03:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But does any of this "newer research" refute the basic premise that there seems to be a real happiness/welfare gap within an average straight marriage, to the point that when averaged out married women do not live as long as single women while married men live longer than single men, even though a happily married woman might indeed have a real advantage over a single woman?
Women of any age are at a disadvantage with depression, twice as many women as men experience depression. Several factors may increase a woman's risk of depression. This link is women in general, listing the different factors. Take time and read, it involves the gender gap reasons why & also why aging, menopause increases a woman’s chances of depression. We are all women at the end of the day, being gay or straight doesn’t influence or increase your chances of happiness or longevity. In fact the more relationships you have IMO and breakdowns of relationships resulting in heartbreak would give you a disadvantage in success with happiness, it’d contribute to bad health.
Depression in women: Understanding the gender gap

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would also like to know that. The keyword in this discussion seems to be “happy”. Though I love my wife to the point that I will not leave her, I know I would probably be happier, more relaxed and productive if I were alone. Love is not equal to happiness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 04:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Women of any age are at a disadvantage with depression, twice as many women as men experience depression. Several factors may increase a woman's risk of depression. This link is women in general, listing the different factors. Take time and read, it involves the gender gap reasons why & also why aging, menopause increases a woman’s chances of depression. We are all women at the end of the day, being gay or straight doesn’t influence or increase your chances of happiness or longevity. In fact the more relationships you have IMO and breakdowns of relationships resulting in heartbreak would give you a disadvantage in success with happiness, it’d contribute to bad health.
I'm still asking about the basic data. Do women and men's life expectancies move in different directions when they marry or don't they? Is the older data actually incorrect in showing that single women will live longer than married women while the opposite is true for men?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

maybe that statistic evolved some with men and women starting to have more equal roles in the household and women having more opportunities for work outside the house. and more equal supportive marriage would probably change that stat some.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 04:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would also like to know that. The keyword in this discussion seems to be “happy”. Though I love my wife to the point that I will not leave her, I know I would probably be happier, more relaxed and productive if I were alone. Love is not equal to happiness.
da but you are comparing your life now & single status to before you met your wife isn’t the same. No season is the same, after you have been in a relationship then being single, is different to having never been in a relationship & being single. You’re telling yourself untruths, you can’t guarantee you’ll be more productive, that’s in a way making your wife the excuse to why you haven’t done whatever it is you believe you could do. I agree relationships do require a lot of input on both sides or the relationship would not succeed. I guess you have to weigh up what is happiness, loving someone or becoming totally autonomous will bring you satisfaction & happiness living that way forever. Never sharing your everyday trivial & serious things with another. Sometimes things sound good in theory & dreams, but mostly the grass isn’t as green as imagined

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 04:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm still asking about the basic data. Do women and men's life expectancies move in different directions when they marry or don't they? Is the older data actually incorrect in showing that single women will live longer than married women while the opposite is true for men?
If you’re that guest who goes around posting about men vs women & straights vs gays, your decision has already been made. I haven’t got time to debate over a very serious issue. You’re dismissing those work with the elderly & who give mental health observations from irl experiences. There’s plenty of information in this thread now. You can either choose to open your mind & care for the elderly or turn into a gay vs straight women argument.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 04:28
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 04:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da but you are comparing your life now & single status to before you met your wife isn’t the same. No season is the same, after you have been in a relationship then being single, is different to having never been in a relationship & being single. You’re telling yourself untruths, you can’t guarantee you’ll be more productive, that’s in a way making your wife the excuse to why you haven’t done whatever it is you believe you could do. I agree relationships do require a lot of input on both sides or the relationship would not succeed. I guess you have to weigh up what is happiness, loving someone or becoming totally autonomous will bring you satisfaction & happiness living that way forever. Never sharing your everyday trivial & serious things with another. Sometimes things sound good in theory & dreams, but mostly the grass isn’t as green as imagined
Now you’re just being an idiot. You don’t know me. You don’t know my circumstances. Why is it so important to you to how I want to live my life?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I get a sugar mummy here :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 11:15
No dear, all us old ones are only allowed long term committed relationships so we don’t die of depression.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shouldn't that be "sugar mama"? Sugar mummy makes me think of an Egyptian mummy covered in sugar like a piece of crystallized pineapple. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 11:59
Guest wrote:
Shouldn't that be "sugar mama"? Sugar mummy makes me think of an Egyptian mummy covered in sugar like a piece of crystallized pineapple. :hmmm:
don't kinkshame the anon now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Love your attitude. :hug: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Damn I thought I was the only one that came here looking for a sugar momma :rageblush:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 15:01
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 11:59
Guest wrote:
don't kinkshame the anon now
:rofl:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems there aren’t many old people in here... :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

“Understanding the gender gap” by downplaying the role of hormones :eyeroll:

Guess
Reactions:

Post by Guess »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 14:05
i mean I'm here. I guess we all got tired and had to to go to bed at 7. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 16:19
Guest wrote:
DA I almost forgot you guys get tired most of the time, I like that. :wub: I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything I have this urge to want to take care of an older woman. My recent girlfriend is the same age as me, but something about older women keeps turning me on. Like I get sexually aroused by them. Again I'm sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful or to fetishize you, I just wanted to let it out. Like I emotionally cheat on my girl with older women, my body has this way of responding to them more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it sex better? I haven't had a lot of experience in my life, so I hope that changes at 40+ :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Although a vampyre I’ve never had the urge of eating a child nor the craving

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 21:29
not sure the OP meant THAT old. vampyre guest. but I guess you are welcome to crash here if you are having trouble finding other fellow vampyres on the site. just don't kill us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 22:31
Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 21:29
not sure the OP meant THAT old. vampyre guest. but I guess you are welcome to crash here if you are having trouble finding other fellow vampyres on the site. just don't kill us.

I mostly eat or drink the blood of cows and I take iron pills. Not into eating humans have no desire to eat or drink the blood of a human, especially now with Covid19

MentalMental
Reactions:

Post by MentalMental »

My pube is grey. Hello ladies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MentalMental wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 22:54
So is mine :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 18:31
Guess wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 16:19
Guest wrote:
DA I almost forgot you guys get tired most of the time, I like that. :wub: I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything I have this urge to want to take care of an older woman. My recent girlfriend is the same age as me, but something about older women keeps turning me on. Like I get sexually aroused by them. Again I'm sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful or to fetishize you, I just wanted to let it out. Like I emotionally cheat on my girl with older women, my body has this way of responding to them more
This is so annoying and probably the most unflattering thing I’ve ever read. Tell your girlfriend to visit us instead. D/a

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 00:57
MentalMental wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 22:54
So is mine :lol:
Really, i didn't know that it changes there too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 08:42
I'm 36. Definitely noticed my vision occasionally being fuzzy and my knees hurt more.
What is this thread? Is 36 considered old here?

I’m sad but I have most of the symptoms people are ranting about…

Bad back
Poor vision
Likes to eat
Likes to nap
I’m only 35