Demi Sims & Francesca Farago

Reactions:

Re: Demi Sims & Francesca Farago

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 19:01
People are speculating Francesca used Demi to get UK fame and get on a UK reality show. Probably true. I've always thought Francesca couldn't be trusted, there's just something off about her and she's always falling out with people. Whereas Demi seems like a nice girl.
She went on rants about her ex clout chasing but her thirst for fame is so blatant, so she’s definitely projecting there. And true, she’s always losing friends and even the most recent drama she was involved in, she was called out for being a user.
Demi seems pretty authentic but goes for the fakest girls ever. Hence: Megan from LI

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Francesca plotted getting on Demi’s show from the start. She “hinted” about going on another reality tv show even before she officially met Demi, when they were just flirting. :eyeroll:
she should stick to men considering she seems just the type to claim she’s more into women because she got her feelings hurt by a dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyone who queerbaits with tana mongeau can’t be trusted

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

This thread was entertaining from start to finish :popcorn:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 00:35
anyone who queerbaits with tana mongeau can’t be trusted
Facts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Demi seems genuinely sweet. She needs to stop dating these clout chasers. You could tell her sisters weren’t feeling Francesca but went along with it cause they love their sister. Having that dude Chris around...the whole thing was too much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 00:52
Demi seems genuinely sweet. She needs to stop dating these clout chasers. You could tell her sisters weren’t feeling Francesca but went along with it cause they love their sister. Having that dude Chris around...the whole thing was too much
Exactly what I’m saying. I mean she’s taking him everywhere with her even it was supposed to be her and Demi together in London. I was like what was that. I admitted I followed her after THTH but once I saw how she keeps having all these fling and pretty much AW, I’m like here we go, let’s see how long this is going to last but for real, she made it believable that she was head over heels falling for Demi. Honestly, she’s never into girls that’s how I see it, she just using them but hungry for d****

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 01:03
Guest wrote:
Exactly what I’m saying. I mean she’s taking him everywhere with her even it was supposed to be her and Demi together in London. I was like what was that. I admitted I followed her after THTH but once I saw how she keeps having all these fling and pretty much AW, I’m like here we go, let’s see how long this is going to last but for real, she made it believable that she was head over heels falling for Demi. Honestly, she’s never into girls that’s how I see it, she just using them but hungry for d****
Nah, she’s a clout chaser be it man or woman. She doesn’t care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2021, 19:58
Typical bihet :rofl:
She’s not bi but just queer-baiting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 01:13
Guest wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 01:03
Guest wrote:
Nah, she’s a clout chaser be it man or woman. She doesn’t care.
I don’t get with these type of people like her. It’s not like she is not known and don’t earn money. Wth going around using people and hurting their feelings for? Selfish biatch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So apparently Francesca met up with Kori in London and then the breakup happened afterwards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 13:06
So apparently Francesca met up with Kori in London and then the breakup happened afterwards.
tbh i don't know much about francesca and her dating history. But since she did the queer baiting with other models name Casey Boonstra, i knew that very moment you just can't trust her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That's just a rumour that people started after Francesca's bitter ex said she cheated on Demi. He's not really to be believed as he's always making stuff up about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 13:14
Guest wrote:
tbh i don't know much about francesca and her dating history. But since she did the queer baiting with other models name Casey Boonstra, i knew that very moment you just can't trust her.
I followed both her and Casey. I agree with you that she can’t be trusted when it come to her dating lifestyles. Casey is more genuine and down to earth than her though. So, who’s the next victim?.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, some of them are calling her out for now that she’s in towie, she should be happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao did they blocked each other on IG??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:02
Lmao did they blocked each other on IG??
Demi did when they broke up. I understand why she did that but Francesca, lol girl is a mess of a person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well looks like we should hopefully find out why they broke up in the next episode of towie. There were lots of rumours Francesca was using Demi to get on Ex On The Beach. Now Megan from Love Island is confirmed for the next season (filming next month) it will be interesting to see if Francesca and/or Demi make an appearance. Or Francesca does the US version.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 11:28
Well looks like we should hopefully find out why they broke up in the next episode of towie. There were lots of rumours Francesca was using Demi to get on Ex On The Beach. Now Megan from Love Island is confirmed for the next season (filming next month) it will be interesting to see if Francesca and/or Demi make an appearance. Or Francesca does the US version.
It is obvious she is using Demi. I doubt they will flat out saying “Francesca is using Demi and faking her relationship this entire time”

I was saying this earlier that them hooking up together just a month or two before she’s in towie was suspicious but some of you were like “no” now y’all see how it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 13:20
Guest wrote:
It is obvious she is using Demi. I doubt they will flat out saying “Francesca is using Demi and faking her relationship this entire time”

I was saying this earlier that them hooking up together just a month or two before she’s in towie was suspicious but some of you were like “no” now y’all see how it is.
Why would some Canadian girl who was on a big, international reality show on Netflix want to use someone to be on a reality show that's only known in the UK? I don't think so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 13:31
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 13:20
Guest wrote:

Why would some Canadian girl who was on a big, international reality show on Netflix want to use someone to be on a reality show that's only known in the UK? I don't think so.
Unless you always want attention and fame, that would make sense. Beside, she did the THTH, she wasn’t in any other shows. There are girls like her who constantly seeking attention and just love to be in those reality shows. After breaking up with that boy, this wasn’t the first time she’s using people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not sure Demi will say why they broke up on towie but maybe who ended it. Plus her sisters might say why or at least imply the reason.

I find it weird that Francesca is still in the UK + hasn’t gone back to LA yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Grand opening, grand closing :rofl: I can't with these fake women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 14:35
I’m not sure Demi will say why they broke up on towie but maybe who ended it. Plus her sisters might say why or at least imply the reason.

I find it weird that Francesca is still in the UK + hasn’t gone back to LA yet.
Maybe waiting for something to do there. From what she did say to her followers that she got nothing to do in LA and can’t even go back to Canada because of lockdown and can’t see her friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean it's kind of obviously that Francesca is fake :blinkwide: :mask: her vibe is just NOT IT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 15:01
I mean it's kind of obviously that Francesca is fake :blinkwide: :mask: her vibe is just NOT IT
x2

She sure did fool lots of other influencers, lgbt bloggers and such when she announced she’s dating Demi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 16:06
Guest wrote:
x2

She sure did fool lots of other influencers, lgbt bloggers and such when she announced she’s dating Demi.
Those poses looks fake affffff. It looks staged lol. Tbh, it's really cringey

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 16:56
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 16:06
Guest wrote:
x2

Those poses looks fake affffff. It looks staged lol. Tbh, it's really cringey
And those IG’s stories, too. Netflix acting at its finest. I wonder where are those who defending her earlier that she’s not faking it? Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Francesca is truly sick in the head. She's been posting things about her ex bf the last few days and claiming he's "the one". The same ex she has bad mouthed in the past and he says horrible shit about her all the time. Poor Demi... like she said on her insta stories, she dodged a bullet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2021, 22:32
Francesca is truly sick in the head. She's been posting things about her ex bf the last few days and claiming he's "the one". The same ex she has bad mouthed in the past and he says horrible shit about her all the time. Poor Demi... like she said on her insta stories, she dodged a bullet.
What? She go back and talk about that shitty boy again?
I told y’all when this thread was made that she’s faking it but damn that didn’t take long for her to talking about boys again especially him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oof just saw the clip from TOWIE and Demi was heartbroken. She definitely wasn’t faking it. Sounds like Francesca was only acting for the cameras and in private it was complete opposite barely talking to her and it was hurting Demi so she ended it. Poor thing needs to stop dating fame whores.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 21:31
Oof just saw the clip from TOWIE and Demi was heartbroken. She definitely wasn’t faking it. Sounds like Francesca was only acting for the cameras and in private it was complete opposite barely talking to her and it was hurting Demi so she ended it. Poor thing needs to stop dating fame whores.
Do you have a link for the clip? Poor girl, she actually seems really nice and genuine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I feel so bad for Demi. She's such a nice girl and just wants to be happy. I hope this doesn't push her into dating men now because she's been openly dating women for a few years and I'd hate for a bitch like Francesca to ruin that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The bad plastic surgery and fillers are very distracting in that video but I do feel bad for her. (British people are so funny to me idk)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she’s legit a psycho. to go and start chasing clout in only a few days after the breakup with your ex is <_<
what a fake famewhore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 21:49
Guest wrote:
I feel so bad for Demi. She's such a nice girl and just wants to be happy. I hope this doesn't push her into dating men now because she's been openly dating women for a few years and I'd hate for a bitch like Francesca to ruin that.
Damn that bish. I thought it was odd how she keeps taking that Chris dude with her to be their 3rd wheels. That bish is always lying and faking yet her followers are like “you’re so real, keep being you” oh please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 21:59
This just proves that 99.9% of the time everything you see on social media is fake. Their posts seemed like they were so into each other and in love, yet in this clip Demi is saying the spark had gone and they barely spoke anymore. Francesca still did her dirty though, she moved on in like 0.01 seconds. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 02:26
Guest wrote:
25 Apr 2021, 21:59
This just proves that 99.9% of the time everything you see on social media is fake. Their posts seemed like they were so into each other and in love, yet in this clip Demi is saying the spark had gone and they barely spoke anymore. Francesca still did her dirty though, she moved on in like 0.01 seconds. 008
Lol, I guess you don’t really know how that girl works with guys and girls. She went on multiple dates with different guys and girls within a week, then she met this guy spent like few weeks with him before she met Demi.

gestkkhhh
Reactions:

Post by gestkkhhh »

Wait, straight Francesca wasn't in love with Demi? 😂 im so shocked.
That girl seemed so gay to me😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gestkkhhh wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 15:42
Wait, straight Francesca wasn't in love with Demi? 😂 im so shocked.
That girl seemed so gay to me😂
:rofl: Stop. But the next question is who’s the next victim with a tattoo on her ass this time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

“It was like getting blood out of a stone”

Aw I actually feel sorry for Demi - just sounds like she was giving it her all to make the relationship work and Francesca just couldn’t be bothered to put up the act anymore ...

I have to say that Francesca has come across as pretty heartless since the breakup but no doubt she’ll be be blaming Demi in time to come

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe how lot of people still support this Francesca girl. She is a straight up attention seeker to me, broke with her gf, posting about her ex bf, and like her relationship with demi is nothing for her. She is so problematic and it's a never ending question how people still support her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 06:35
I can't believe how lot of people still support this Francesca girl. She is a straight up attention seeker to me, broke with her gf, posting about her ex bf, and like her relationship with demi is nothing for her. She is so problematic and it's a never ending question how people still support her.
Because she’s stripped for them at her onlyfans. Those people that follow her are only care about that and pretty much with no brains.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Demi seems to be getting a lot of gifts from her friends after the break up, which is nice. Does Francesca even have any friends left to do that for her? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Francesca is now trying to get the attention of Demi Lovato and Demi Lovato seems to be falling for it. 008 People really need to start calling Francesca out for what she is... a clout chaser.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 19:09
Francesca is now trying to get the attention of Demi Lovato and Demi Lovato seems to be falling for it. 008 People really need to start calling Francesca out for what she is... a clout chaser.
She knows how to chase after the vulnerable and easy for falling into her trap. Damn, girl be passing around like a toy. Yuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 19:09
They'd fit fell together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Demi Lovato?!

Well at least she doesn’t have to get another tattoo 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 20:06
Demi Lovato?!

Well at least she doesn’t have to get another tattoo 😅
:rofl: And if that doesn't work, she can still go for Demi Burnett from The Bachlor :lol: