Mira and Viola (Finnish soap opera)

Guestguesty
Reactions:

Re: Mira and Viola (Finnish soap opera)

Post by Guestguesty »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2021, 01:36
😷 that old sicko Matti is back. He looks like he will do some damage to both of the girls especially Mira.
I hope the police will do something to him. He deserves to get punished.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do I feel like both of them will be in danger because of that psycho Matti especially Viola.

Summer123455
Reactions:

Post by Summer123455 »

Matti will surely go after viola to hurt mira

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Summer123455 wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 19:28
Matti will surely go after viola to hurt mira
🤦‍♀️
Stupid psycho old man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else still watching this? What's with the awkwardness and asexuality now? Did the actresses get creeped out? They aren't that popular so i can't imagine that tbh. But their story got so boring, it's like watching 2 friends i won't be surprised if they had them braiding each others' hair next.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 11:52
Anyone else still watching this? What's with the awkwardness and asexuality now? Did the actresses get creeped out? They aren't that popular so i can't imagine that tbh. But their story got so boring, it's like watching 2 friends i won't be surprised if they had them braiding each others' hair next.
covid restrictions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:
covid restrictions?
No, honey. Other couples got their bed scenes, kiss scenes in the show except these two. Even when they stand in front of each other implying they were about to get it on, they still didn’t touch each other or at least touching their robes like they were about to take them off.

Guest 5
Reactions:

Post by Guest 5 »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 14:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
covid restrictions?
No, honey. Other couples got their bed scenes, kiss scenes in the show except these two. Even when they stand in front of each other implying they were about to get it on, they still didn’t touch each other or at least touching their robes like they were about to take them off.
Bed scenes I can say I've seen one and that was filmed back in March and aired in May (that couple are together irl) but there's no kissing for any of the couples. I think you'd benefit from reading up on what guidelines Finland has (speaking as another Scandinavian). Them touching hands, foreheads anything has just started this season and those scenes were filmed in late April/ early May (I can tell coz we actually got snow around that time over here) and the fact that they film 2 months in advance (not counting the summer hiatus)

Summer 172838
Reactions:

Post by Summer 172838 »

I like their storyline a lot. I still really also think they have to finally get the kissing scenes done because Jo-Jo is now fully vaccinated. Still waiting for Olga but I guess she also is..
the storyline they are telling Right now is good! I just hope they will finally be like a couple! With kissing and touching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
covid restrictions?
:facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 5 wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 14:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
covid restrictions?
Bed scenes I can say I've seen one and that was filmed back in March and aired in May (that couple are together irl) but there's no kissing for any of the couples. I think you'd benefit from reading up on what guidelines Finland has (speaking as another Scandinavian). Them touching hands, foreheads anything has just started this season and those scenes were filmed in late April/ early May (I can tell coz we actually got snow around that time over here) and the fact that they film 2 months in advance (not counting the summer hiatus)
DA
But seriously they’re looking like roommates and friends right now. I don’t see the spark between them anymore, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
covid restrictions?
:facepalm:
I mean little gestures would be better than nothing since they can’t kiss right now but heck, not even that or any touching whatsoever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 22:37
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
covid restrictions?
DA
But seriously they’re looking like roommates and friends right now. I don’t see the spark between them anymore, too.
x2 i lost interest in their story ngl and the promos were so baity too. They drained the chemistry out of them, the difference between their early dynamics and now is drastic. I just hope it’s just restrictions and not actresses being weird as it usually happens.

Guest 5
Reactions:

Post by Guest 5 »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

covid restrictions?
DA
x2 i lost interest in their story ngl and the promos were so baity too. They drained the chemistry out of them, the difference between their early dynamics and now is drastic. I just hope it’s just restrictions and not actresses being weird as it usually happens.
The actresses are touchy/feely in real life as can be seen from their Instagram stories both when filming but also when not so that's not it, heck they share a green room. The restrictions in Finland are only just starting to ease recently. They're allowing hand holding, hugging and interlocking of arms which miola has started doing. It'll be a while before things go back to normal if ever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Btw, Mira's actress Olga came out as bi on Instagram today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 5 wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:17
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2

DA
The actresses are touchy/feely in real life as can be seen from their Instagram stories both when filming but also when not so that's not it, heck they share a green room. The restrictions in Finland are only just starting to ease recently. They're allowing hand holding, hugging and interlocking of arms which miola has started doing. It'll be a while before things go back to normal if ever
x2 They're very touchy based on their Instagram stories! They also post cute comments on each other's photos, for example Olga commented "bombshell" on Vivi's latest photo. They're slowly easing the restrictions here so we can probably except more intimacy at the end of this year. I don't understand why the anon said we were baited by the trailer. Most of the scenes have already aired and the rest will air next month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Asexuality??? :rofl: They've had sex a couple of times since they got back together. :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 13:56
Didn't we already know that? She had a whole girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 15:40
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 13:56
Didn't we already know that? She had a whole girlfriend
Yeah, we know about that. I guess she just wants her new followers to know and officially comes out as bi. I don’t think she said anything about it while she was with her ex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Olga has a new girlfriend. The caption says "sweetheart", and they write sweet comments under each other's pictures like "darling <3" or "the dearest <3" or "the cutest in the world".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg, look at the comments. Do you think this guy is weird? He defends a homophobe for using the d slur and he seems quite obsessive with this lesbian story.

Summer2637373
Reactions:

Post by Summer2637373 »

I also figured out that that must be Olgas new girlfriend and I must say she looks really cute and wayyyyy hotter than the last one. Olga seems very happy so good for her:) I’m glad. It also seems that vivi has been single for a while and she also spends a lot of her time with Olga which is always good to see!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Summer2637373 wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 05:30
I also figured out that that must be Olgas new girlfriend and I must say she looks really cute and wayyyyy hotter than the last one. Olga seems very happy so good for her:) I’m glad. It also seems that vivi has been single for a while and she also spends a lot of her time with Olga which is always good to see!
Just average looking. Not that wayyyy hot but yeah she does look better than the ex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2021, 13:48
Summer2637373 wrote:
Just average looking. Not that wayyyy hot but yeah she does look better than the ex.
I think she's very hot :$
https://www.tiktok.com/@metteriekki/vid ... 9490509317

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Summer2637373 wrote:
They look good together!
https://www.tiktok.com/@metteriekki/vid ... 9490509317

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems like they'll be getting married soon! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so excited for their wedding! I hope they can kiss finally :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2021, 15:45
I'm so excited for their wedding! I hope they can kiss finally :fingcross:

They look beautiful. Finally, congrats to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 17:05

Summer345566
Reactions:

Post by Summer345566 »

Glad Miola is happy:)

Still wondering but I can’t be the only one realizing how much of a time vivi spends with Olga recently. These past months they literally have been together a lot.
If Olga wasnt obv. dating mette I would totally think there’s sth fishy…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Summer345566 wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 19:55

Still wondering but I can’t be the only one realizing how much of a time vivi spends with Olga recently. These past months they literally have been together a lot.
I've noticed it too and I really love they friendship! It's nice how close they seem to be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:16
Summer345566 wrote:

I've noticed it too and I really love they friendship! It's nice how close they seem to be.
Noticed it where exactly? Their instagrams don't really have any posts of them together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It looks like watching 2 bestfriends get married, the restrictions or whatever ruined their dynamic completely for me.

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Summer345566 wrote:

Noticed it where exactly? Their instagrams don't really have any posts of them together.
DA you know stories disappear after 24hrs right? that's where they've been posting a lot especially their whole "workout challenge" thing they've been doing the last couple of weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:54
It looks like watching 2 bestfriends get married, the restrictions or whatever ruined their dynamic completely for me.
I agree. They seem like two bffs now, even the spark is gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Summer345566 wrote:

On their Instagram stories. Do you even watch them? They've uploaded a lot of videos of them spending time at the gym, restaurants etc. together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:54
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:54
I agree. They seem like two bffs now, even the spark is gone.
Well, the restrictions are gone now and they're allowed to kiss now so we'll be seeing more intimacy from now on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sigh. This couple is like going vegans on intimacy and everything else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 23:06
It's such a huge shame, they had one of the best kisses they always looked dedicated and comfortable. You can tell by the views on their videos that people have lost interest and it's mainly because of their new bff asexual dynamic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 23:12
Guest wrote:
It's such a huge shame, they had one of the best kisses they always looked dedicated and comfortable. You can tell by the views on their videos that people have lost interest and it's mainly because of their new bff asexual dynamic.
Blame on the covid restrictions, it will back soon on normal. They will kiss in the wedding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA
I saw the comments about it too and I was lol at the comment saying that if they going to do anything on their wedding :lol: :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Blame on the covid restrictions, it will back soon on normal. They will kiss in the wedding.
Imagine if they don’t even kiss on their wedding
“Harold, they’re just bff and braiding each other hair”

Guest 5
Reactions:

Post by Guest 5 »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 00:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They do kiss on their wedding. I've already watched that episode

Guest 5
Reactions:

Post by Guest 5 »

Guest 5 wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 03:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Qmta but knowing this place, the kiss will be picked apart, dissected, analysed and torn apart coz for some reason people are weird about the standards of wlw kisses. I for one didn't see anything wrong with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 5 wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 03:59
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Qmta but knowing this place, the kiss will be picked apart, dissected, analysed and torn apart coz for some reason people are weird about the standards of wlw kisses. I for one didn't see anything wrong with it
Da the fact that you brought that up and already making excuses proves that you yourself thought there was something wrong with it unconsciously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 5 wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly, I wouldn't be surprised if some people here expected them to make out at the altar :nails:

Guest5
Reactions:

Post by Guest5 »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 08:02
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da the fact that you brought that up and already making excuses proves that you yourself thought there was something wrong with it unconsciously.
No, that's you projecting. I found it sweet and perfect for the moment but having been on this hellhole of a site and seen how every wlw kiss is nitpicked to the point of becoming a weird fetish for some, I know there's gonna be people that do just that so not my fault that I can foresee something like that happening with this kiss as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest5 wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 10:18
Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 08:02
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest 5 wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, that's you projecting. I found it sweet and perfect for the moment but having been on this hellhole of a site and seen how every wlw kiss is nitpicked to the point of becoming a weird fetish for some, I know there's gonna be people that do just that so not my fault that I can foresee something like that happening with this kiss as well.
I saw the episode today and I agree, the kiss was sweet. The way the girls were looking at each other at the altar gave me butterflies in my stomach :wub: