Vanessa Kirby

Reactions:

Vanessa Kirby

Post by Guest »

There you go, this is her thread. Let's discuss and speculate the talented and magnetic actress.

Reactions:

Re: Vanessa Kirby

Post by Guest »

Love of my life :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No thoughts.... :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've watched her older interviews and to me, she has a better speaking voice now. And her manners are much calmer now. Very sexy. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:08
I've watched her older interviews and to me, she has a better speaking voice now. And her manners are much calmer now. Very sexy. :heart:
x2 she’s extremely intelligent and sexy ugh what a woman :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

L chat loves obsessing over straight women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want her to manhandle me :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:14
The first page is depressing to look at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
she told you she is “straight” ?? there’s always this type of comment on every first page of an lchat thread its hilarious :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:16
Guest wrote:
The first page is depressing to look at.
x5 can someone post her gay nuances people be saying things like this woman is “straight!!” even if she isn’t its annoying af

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 14:34
There you go, this is her thread. Let's discuss and speculate the talented and magnetic actress.
An interesting actress I j’adore her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oscar nominee VK 💙

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:33
Oscar nominee VK 💙
x100 manifesting her Oscar win ✨

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone has tea on her best-friend/roommate Anna? :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:18
Guest wrote:
she told you she is “straight” ?? there’s always this type of comment on every first page of an lchat thread its hilarious :rofl:
Let's see... she had three ex boyfriends no mentions of girlfriends. Why do y'all do this to yourself?! You all will be in here crying when she starts dating some dude y'all don't like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:16
I want her to manhandle me :nails:
s a m e

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Let's see... she had three ex boyfriends no mentions of girlfriends. Why do y'all do this to yourself?! You all will be in here crying when she starts dating some dude y'all don't like.
Lets see.. so she dated three guys now what? this literally doesn’t equate to anything lmfao nobody is saying she is a lesbian she could be bi or pansexual or whatever kids call themselves nowadays. Her rumored ex Douglas Booth literally just came out as bi last year??? Its concern trolling at this point :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lets see.. so she dated three guys now what? this literally doesn’t equate to anything lmfao nobody is saying she is a lesbian she could be bi or pansexual or whatever kids call themselves nowadays. Her rumored ex Douglas Booth literally just came out as bi last year??? Its concern trolling at this point :rofl:
x10 those three men that she is linked with were her (co-stars) and they all have a fair share of gay rumors yet you all still think this woman is “straight” okay...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trolling is overused on this site. I'm stating she straight based on her dating history and the fact that most women are straight. We're all in here speculating. And what does Douglas Booth being bi have to do with her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trolling is overused on this site. I'm stating she straight based on her dating history and the fact that most women are straight. We're all in here speculating. And what does Douglas Booth being bi have to do with her?
Whats her dating history gonna do with her sexuality DA? pretty sure Zoe Kravitz has a longer list of history dating men than this woman? yet Zoe Kravitz still claims herself as bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Whats her dating history gonna do with her sexuality DA? pretty sure Zoe Kravitz has a longer list of history dating men than this woman? yet Zoe Kravitz still claims herself as bi
I don't know much about Zoe. The fact remains Vanessa likes men enough to be dating them. What are the inclinations that she might be bi, pan ? Is it how well she acted in The World To Come?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't know much about Zoe. The fact remains Vanessa likes men enough to be dating them. What are the inclinations that she might be bi, pan ? Is it how well she acted in The World To Come?
While I agree with you that she is likely straight, it is a lost cause arguing against these anons who want to see otherwise. Would be nice if this thread could focus more on her as an actress, but we know it's not going to happen. Best to just ignore and enjoy the nice photos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Its more than how she acted in The World To Come :rofl: just sit and watch this anons bring out everything then you’ll see :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can somebody post her headshot picture please? It's my favorite picture of her thank you.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Aaaaand... of course this thread is full of crazies thinking Vanessa is going to 'come out' and that she 'pings' because she kissed a woman in a film once and was convincing in it
Just how fucking embarrassing. You make us all look bad with this shit.
She's straight, just like the countless of straight women you've had a crush on over the years
Accept it and move on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

While I agree with you that she is likely straight, it is a lost cause arguing against these anons who want to see otherwise. Would be nice if this thread could focus more on her as an actress, but we know it's not going to happen. Best to just ignore and enjoy the nice photos.
“She is likely straight” please you all said the same thing with Elizabeth Debicki its hilarious how its proven to be wrong tho I guess LGBT posh actors are the hardest to read

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You can actually enjoy both. I love her as an actress but wouldn't mind at all about her sexuality speculations. It's her thread all things about her should be welcomed as long as it's not against the rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:32
Aaaaand... of course this thread is full of crazies thinking Vanessa is going to 'come out' and that she 'pings' because she kissed a woman in a film once and was convincing in it
She's straight, just like the countless of straight women you've had a crush on over the years
Accept it and move on
You sound hideous pls shut the fuck up! Let me people speculate... what are you going do if these anons find enough receipt to prove that she isn’t straight... cry yourself to sleep? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Accept it and move on
Yeah, it's embarrassing. No wonder actors were so reluctant to take on gay roles back in the day. I thought we'd evolved from that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The title of the thread should actually read: Vanessa Kirby the real winner of the L chat Hot 100 / 2021 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:36
guest wrote:
Accept it and move on
You sound hideous pls shut the fuck up! Let me people speculate... what are you going do if these anons find enough receipt to prove that she isn’t straight... cry yourself to sleep? :rofl:
Go take your meds and step away from the computer
the sheer delusion :fool: :mask: it's a mental illness at this point

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Accept it and move on
DA People who constantly use the laughing emojis when nothing is funny are usually angry.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Accept it and move on
DA People who constantly use the laughing emojis when nothing is funny are usually angry.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Accept it and move on
How exactly does one sound hideous? :fool:

This board went to shit when the twitter kids found out about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

“She is likely straight” please you all said the same thing with Elizabeth Debicki its hilarious how its proven to be wrong tho I guess LGBT posh actors are the hardest to read
Cleansing this thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She has an amazing body

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Accept it and move on
DA
Seems like the straighties from TWTC thread are now camping in here too :bigcry: . They can't help themselves. Can they go back to their twitter accounts with their fellow straighties to comment The Crown? :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seriously I only want to know what her workout routine is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let them be. You old Lchatters sound like Nazis. You don't like it then leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:50
Let them be. You old Lchatters sound like Nazis. You don't like it then leave.
X100 lol exactly bitter berthas remain bitter 4ever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lust after these straight actresses. When you have someone like Adele Haenel, and out actress, and her thread is dead. Speaks volumes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:56
Lust after these straight actresses. When you have someone like Adele Haenel, and out actress, and her thread is dead. Speaks volumes.
Go there, bertha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Most lchatters are bi. They don’t care about actual lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:48
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Accept it and move on
DA
Seems like the straighties from TWTC thread are now camping in here too :bigcry: . They can't help themselves. Can they go back to their twitter accounts with their fellow straighties to comment The Crown? :dramaqueen:
The Crown straight fans can’t seem to fantom the idea of Vanessa being someone other than straight and it shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm a married 35 y/o goldstar lesbian and on my spare time I like seeing smart and attractive women, what's wrong with that? I don't care if she's straight or lesbian, she's a fucking woman and I'm attracted to women.

Stop being bitter about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:57
Guest wrote:
Go there, bertha
x5 Adele whatever her last name is looks like a tranny and she can’t even act so yeah I’ll lust over this British woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She is beautiful. Period. That's all you need to know. Gtfo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:49
Seriously I only want to know what her workout routine is
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 17:02
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:57
Guest wrote:
Go there, bertha
x5 Adele whatever her last name is looks like a tranny and she can’t even act so yeah I’ll lust over this British woman
:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 16:40
The title of the thread should actually read: Vanessa Kirby the real winner of the L chat Hot 100 / 2021 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Totally!! She should have been Number 1. Amelia who?