Ella Hunt

Reactions:

Re: Ella Hunt

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:21
Did she ever thirst on women in her socials or is just Dickinson stuff and Emily/Hailee? Anything gay?
other than EmiSue, don't think so. don't think she's posted about pride or anything like that

Haidh
Reactions:

Post by Haidh »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:48
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:21
Did she ever thirst on women in her socials or is just Dickinson stuff and Emily/Hailee? Anything gay?
other than EmiSue, don't think so. don't think she's posted about pride or anything like that
She’s a big fan of MUNA - very lesbian queer band from LA - and have used part of their very lesbian song called “silk chiffon” with an Emisue picture- that got retweeted by Phoebe Bridgers (bissexual) - and she got all crazy about that in an interview . she also liked a bunch of gay Twitts from the members of MUNA.

She also said in an interview that she would love to make a sequel of Anna and the apocalypse with a lesbian love story between her and the other queer character.

Also just check the women she hangs out with …
Her friends. That should tell you a lot as well.

Guestb99
Reactions:

Post by Guestb99 »

praying she gets exposure for her role in Dickinson and that it leads to many more roles for her 🥳 may all the casting directors be redirected to the show and that they see her potential and she becomes the next break out star. I really do foresee her doing drama more than anything so for sure some big awards will come her way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shouts
Reactions:

Post by Shouts »

guestb99 wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 17:19
the water and the neck kisses in that tub scene :blinkwide: , poor Ella stood no chance. Her body must have gone into overdrive. Any physical reaction was involuntary and I can imagine that most of the mental work being done was trying to keep in character and not scream out loud.
She can’t really hide her crush can she!? Like, even in the bts there are some heart eyes moments . Sure maybe she was just “admiring” Hailee . But I don’t know about you but if I admire someone as talented and as attractive as Hailee and have them -kiss my neck- and -put their finger in my mouth- I would have been quite sexually awakened - let’s put it that way.

guestb99
Reactions:

Post by guestb99 »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:21
I love her hair now but that first pic 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestb99 wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:31
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:21
I love her hair now but that first pic 🥵🥵🥵
I love her in long her a lot more than her recent haircut..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss her taking bikini photos for Hailee

:dramaqueen:

Season 3 episode 9
Reactions:

Post by Season 3 episode 9 »

I am a little surprised people aren't talking about her more.
She is a gorgeous seemingly intelligent funny gay woman yes gay.
She didn't come out as quirky she came out as queer meaning loving women.
She should be up to 100 pages. Isn't this the kind of girl everyone's been waiting for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Season 3 episode 9 wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:50
She should be up to 100 pages. Isn't this the kind of girl everyone's been waiting for.
if she dates a woman or is at least single, maybe ppl here will be more interested, until such time, you get what you get

Hairs
Reactions:

Post by Hairs »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:14

When did that happen do you know?

It’s weird they went from fully on interactive on SM to crickets . It’s so weird .

Something went down or
Things got too real and out of control so they had a talk about maybe tuning it down cause of the shippers

Guest 90
Reactions:

Post by Guest 90 »

Hairs wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:36
Guest wrote:

It’s weird they went from fully on interactive on SM to crickets . It’s so weird .

Something went down or
Things got too real and out of control so they had a talk about maybe tuning it down cause of the shippers
There’s a few options. Option one. They just don’t have much in common and aren’t close. Always possible but the heart eyes and how much they cared about each other seems unlikely. Option 2. Hailee wants to avoid the shipping so she keeps interaction to a minimum online and communicates with Ella privately. Very possible. Option 3. There was a crush from one of them or it was mutual. It caused them to grow distant and now things are awkward. That’s a possibility. Either way things have seemed to shift after season 2. Did Ella coming out have something to do with things? Did Hailee have to change out she acted online towards her cause she knew the fans would go crazy? Who knows. All I know is that it seems easy breezy for Hailee to communicate with Anna cause they played sisters and no one ships them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest 90 wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:42
Hairs wrote:
Guest wrote:

Something went down or
There’s a few options. Option one. They just don’t have much in common and aren’t close. Always possible but the heart eyes and how much they cared about each other seems unlikely. Option 2. Hailee wants to avoid the shipping so she keeps interaction to a minimum online and communicates with Ella privately. Very possible. Option 3. There was a crush from one of them or it was mutual. It caused them to grow distant and now things are awkward. That’s a possibility. Either way things have seemed to shift after season 2. Did Ella coming out have something to do with things? Did Hailee have to change out she acted online towards her cause she knew the fans would go crazy? Who knows. All I know is that it seems easy breezy for Hailee to communicate with Anna cause they played sisters and no one ships them.
Hailee's instagram was still posting Ella or referencing to Sue mid-season 3 though? Hailee didn't really seem to ignore Ella in the interviews either. Maybe they, or specifically Hailee, decided to stay away from each other to cool down whatever they felt for each other during the shoots.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Season 3 episode 9 wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:50
gay my ass :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:51
Guest 90 wrote:
Hairs wrote:
Guest wrote:

Something went down or
Hailee's instagram was still posting Ella or referencing to Sue mid-season 3 though? Hailee didn't really seem to ignore Ella in the interviews either. Maybe they, or specifically Hailee, decided to stay away from each other to cool down whatever they felt for each other during the shoots.
Da. They are def good friends, theyve both publicly confirmed this and the recent interviews show this. I think people go a bit overboard with the SM situation, its not about anna being favored its more so that hailee may have a different friend dynamic with her. They play sisters, hailee even calls her that irl. Ella plays her intense lesbian lover and would have had to go to vulnerable places she didnt go with anna. Ella represents something different to hailee and yes i agree it can come across as ignoring at times but i think there is more to the story we arent seeing. I think since dickinson is over if there was anything happening you will see shit go down now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Simping

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:26
Guest wrote:
Guest 90 wrote:
Hairs wrote:
Guest wrote:

Something went down or
Da. They are def good friends, theyve both publicly confirmed this and the recent interviews show this. I think people go a bit overboard with the SM situation, its not about anna being favored its more so that hailee may have a different friend dynamic with her. They play sisters, hailee even calls her that irl. Ella plays her intense lesbian lover and would have had to go to vulnerable places she didnt go with anna. Ella represents something different to hailee and yes i agree it can come across as ignoring at times but i think there is more to the story we arent seeing. I think since dickinson is over if there was anything happening you will see shit go down now.
I still feel they had the hots for each other at some point & things got awkward. Waiting for the unfollow drama that's more than likely to happen.

She’wb
Reactions:

Post by She’wb »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest 90 wrote:
Hairs wrote:

Something went down or
I still feel they had the hots for each other at some point & things got awkward. Waiting for the unfollow drama that's more than likely to happen.
I don’t think they would unfollow each other honestly. Probably just never interact again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’wb wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 17:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest 90 wrote:

I don’t think they would unfollow each other honestly. Probably just never interact again.
I wonder if Adrian will invite the Dickinsib's to his wedding. I think Ella would for sure go and probably Anna too. Big ? mark would be Hailee.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she could be on her way to NY? Does anyone know if she has some work commitments?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Great article...I wish that they had at least gone one more season to explore them a little bit older just how Ella mentioned it in this.
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a384 ... nt-emisue/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 19:06
she could be on her way to NY? Does anyone know if she has some work commitments?
I thought the reason she didn't like Anna's post straight away was because she was flying :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she’s still on UK time. Not sure who is still shooting anything during this new variant explosion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ella was back in new york when she did her Twitter and IG q&a i thought....she mentioned the ny timezone.

Btw wheretf is she....girl has gone mia on socials and i know most of us have hunkered down, staying home due to this wave of omicron.

I miss her....ella honey if you read this thread come back to us, we are 'obsessed w u' ok :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Help us, lawd.

:goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 18:01
She’wb wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wonder if Adrian will invite the Dickinsib's to his wedding. I think Ella would for sure go and probably Anna too. Big ? mark would be Hailee.
when is adrian's wedding? does he live in ny?

gui
Reactions:

Post by gui »

anyone would get seriously turned on by having their finger sucked on, but the staring while doing it , and seeing how slow it was done, I almost feel bad for Hailee in trying to control herself and maintain professionalism. It must have been hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gui wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 23:08
anyone would get seriously turned on by having their finger sucked on, but the staring while doing it , and seeing how slow it was done, I almost feel bad for Hailee in trying to control herself and maintain professionalism. It must have been hard.
….do you realize that there were two shots and there were cameras between them? and they were in fact staring at the camera instead of each other because it’s how filming works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 23:24
gui wrote:
….do you realize that there were two shots and there were cameras between them? and they were in fact staring at the camera instead of each other because it’s how filming works.
DA lol the expert has spoken, they were not staring at the cameras, ever heard of the 4 wall, did you see them staring at you as you were watching :fool:
there were minimal crew there and while I don't think you get really turned on, it was Hailee who said that the directions annoyed her, she wanted to get into the moment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 23:32
Guest wrote:
gui wrote:
DA lol the expert has spoken, they were not staring at the cameras, ever heard of the 4 wall, did you see them staring at you as you were watching :fool:
there were minimal crew there and while I don't think you get really turned on, it was Hailee who said that the directions annoyed her, she wanted to get into the moment
Ella literally said the camera was in her face and Hailee’s hand was reaching from distance and it was an awkward position. But whatever filled your fantasy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gui wrote:
cameras or not, the sexual tension in the moment can make ANYONE feel a type of way, especially to have your finger sucked by an ATTRACTIVE woman? Straight or not come on lol

Guset
Reactions:

Post by Guset »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gui wrote:
Ella literally said the camera was in her face and Hailee’s hand was reaching from distance and it was an awkward position. But whatever filled your fantasy
Ya but that interview tho.. the interviewer is the one that somewhat pushes her to that answer - she’s like “oh must have been a nightmare , must have been so awkward “ - if Ella answer anything other than “ ya it was awkward “ the shipping that is already strong would get out of control.
Plus you can tell that it was quite fun for them both by how Hailee got surprised with Ellas answer.

If it was that terrible Hailee wouldn’t act kinda surprise and be like “ya she has a better memory than I do”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gui wrote:
cameras or not, the sexual tension in the moment can make ANYONE feel a type of way, especially to have your finger sucked by an ATTRACTIVE woman? Straight or not come on lol
no one says you can't, that's why H was pissed 😭 she prolly wanted the crew to fuck off and leave them alone, since she didn't have the guts to do it irl 😎

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gui wrote:
no one says you can't, that's why H was pissed 😭 she prolly wanted the crew to fuck off and leave them alone, since she didn't have the guts to do it irl 😎
man I wishhhhh that they had given her freedom lmao I would have been curious what she would have done/changed the scene. Makes me wonder what we have got instead lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

man I wishhhhh that they had given her freedom lmao I would have been curious what she would have done/changed the scene. Makes me wonder what we have got instead lol
she was probably itching to say I know what I'm doing 🙄 no need for directions cause you fucking distract me and my craft

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gui wrote:

gui
Reactions:

Post by gui »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

she was probably itching to say I know what I'm doing 🙄 no need for directions cause you fucking distract me and my craft
“I’m a method actor, leave me to my craft”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gui wrote:
Hailee's reaction to being told what Ella had said is so funny considering her previous answer regarding it, she genuinely sounded so surprised and tried to play it off like 'haha oh wait yeah no she's right so true haha' :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guset wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
gui wrote:
Ya but that interview tho.. the interviewer is the one that somewhat pushes her to that answer - she’s like “oh must have been a nightmare , must have been so awkward “ - if Ella answer anything other than “ ya it was awkward “ the shipping that is already strong would get out of control.
Plus you can tell that it was quite fun for them both by how Hailee got surprised with Ellas answer.

If it was that terrible Hailee wouldn’t act kinda surprise and be like “ya she has a better memory than I do”
Maybe this why Hailee is miffed at Ella and ignores her on SM. How dare she find it awkward. She thought they both forgot they were working. :nails: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 22:49
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 18:01
She’wb wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

when is adrian's wedding? does he live in ny?
I think it's this Summer and I believe both he and Anna live in NY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gui wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:33
Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

“I’m a method actor, leave me to my craft”
She’s done lots of long crafts with Ella. She would know.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really cute video, everyone reading Emily's poem :hug:
Is this recent? Only popped up 13 days ago?
Ps. Ella is so hot :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:44
Guset wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe this why Hailee is miffed at Ella and ignores her on SM. How dare she find it awkward. She thought they both forgot they were working. :nails: :rofl:
Da. Told ya Ella broke her heart :bigcry: :dramaqueen:

Guest24
Reactions:

Post by Guest24 »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 01:35
Guest wrote:
Guset wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Paitently waiting for ella to set up another thirst trap on Instagram :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 01:35
Guest wrote:
Guset wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the one who's being ignored is usually the one to have fucked things up - occam's razor always works wonders

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Been gone awhile. All I wanna know is if Ella's still w/ a male partner or not IRL. Yes or No? And if yes, I think she needs to move on to women...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I somewhat like Ella being on sm hiatus. I feel like she's preparing for something spicy and hot when she resurface again. Well I hope so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:42
I somewhat like Ella being on sm hiatus. I feel like she's preparing for something spicy and hot when she resurface again. Well I hope so.
Manifesting either sexy selfies or Dickinson BTS. :fingcross: :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 02:24
Been gone awhile. All I wanna know is if Ella's still w/ a male partner or not IRL. Yes or No? And if yes, I think she needs to move on to women...
I’ve been wondering about this as well… unfortunately nothing can be concluded by SM 😒

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 22:31
Help us, lawd.

:goldstar:
Hailee looks high what the hell she's too good acting gay that's sus