What's your fave/least fave astrological sign?

Reactions:

Re: What's your fave/least fave astrological sign?

Post by Guest »

Guestj wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 13:59
When a virgo female rejects you :nails:
Never like Virgo. They're just so manipulative and too critical

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^I'm currently getting to know a Virgo but not in that way (she's not actually my type as she's bisexual and into polyamory) <_< ... just friends and she likes girls too. She seems cool and okay so far but we don't talk all the time because she really keeps to herself and she gives off a definite strong, intense vibes but when you do talk to her she opens up and gets into deep conversations and is very engaging. She's said recently she's looking for a girlfriend.

She's very pretty and I'm making a conscious effort to get to know her and scope her out as a person. I've had experiences with Virgos before and it can be a hit or miss though I generally do like them. We'll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Most Virgo chicks I've encountered are hot and charming. I'm not sure if these are Virgo qualities. They're also pretty smart; however, too complicated to be with. So no thank you. :yawn:

Oroshi
Reactions: 20

Post by Oroshi »

I think Virgo and Scorpio is an interesting pair.
A trace. In the wet grass. I know. :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Virgo will dump Scorpio for a Taurus and she also grinds a Scorpio down by shaming Scorpion among crowded with her judgements . Basically, Virgo hates Scorpio :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 23:32
Virgo will dump Scorpio for a Taurus and she also grinds a Scorpio down by shaming Scorpion among crowded with her judgements . Basically, Virgo hates Scorpio :whistle:
If you say so, hon. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 00:03
Guest wrote:
Best match for Virgo => Taurus
Worst match for Virgo=> Scorpio
Scorpios should leave , Virgos dont have time to give a damn about you , you're noisy and bothering :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Scorpios should leave , Virgos dont have time to give a damn about you , you're noisy and bothering :hudoin:
I couldn't care less. Whatever floats your boat, hon :hug:
ps: I'm only pining for that Sag, who got away. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 01:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You a virgo dreams about a Sagittarius :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to put an Aries, a Taurus, and a Capricorn in a locked room.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Virgo I love you, I love you
I wonder when i can forget you Virgo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 02:49
Let’s play a game of who’s getting fucked and who’s getting killed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. I want the Taurus and Scorpio together in a passionate affair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Taurus filled for divorce Scorpio .
Scorpio loves Taurus until heartbreak , Taurus broke up Scorpio for Virgo. They couldnt get longer .
You can check couple Uma Thurman (Taurus) and Ethan Hwake(Scorpio). If you keep doubting Taurus and Virgo belong together , you will be hurt. Move on =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oroshi wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 18:12
X2

Blake Lively (5 planets in Virgo) and Ryan Reynolds (Scorpio stellium in the 3rd House).

Ryan also has Virgo Rising, so there’s that. His chart is so him. Mercury-ruled person and a 3rd House. Lot of Fortune in the 1st, and a Gemini MC. Blake doesn’t strike me as anxiety-filled, perfectionist nerd but I gotta know her Ascendant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Scorpio loves Taurus until heartbreak , Taurus broke up Scorpio for Virgo. They couldnt get longer .
You can check couple Uma Thurman (Taurus) and Ethan Hwake(Scorpio). If you keep doubting Taurus and Virgo belong together , you will be hurt. Move on =_=
DA
7 years and a whopping 3 kids. Short but busy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 01:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. That's a resident Scorpio loon going on about a Sagittarius (= Ice sth)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:40
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
7 years and a whopping 3 kids. Short but busy.
You ?
If you knew, why keep asking me a question you knew answer . <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:10
Guest wrote:
da- Aries and Cap can have very fake and sneaky tendencies while most Tuaruses are genuine and harmless so I can see them two fucking and conspiring to kill Taurus for being too placid or eating all the food or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t believe that Zoe Kravitz, a Sagittarius queen, and Channing Tatum, a Taurus, are really dating. Think it’s just for the press. But possible because his ex-wife, Jenna Dewan, was a Sag. They just don’t look in love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:42
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 01:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You and Saggitarius better just stay in friendship, you can do nothing with them.
Sagittarius and Libra promised together from a thousand years ago.
You could search a Pisces but seems like you are not interest in her huh ? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:35
Oroshi wrote:
X2

Blake Lively (5 planets in Virgo) and Ryan Reynolds (Scorpio stellium in the 3rd House).

Ryan also has Virgo Rising, so there’s that. His chart is so him. Mercury-ruled person and a 3rd House. Lot of Fortune in the 1st, and a Gemini MC. Blake doesn’t strike me as anxiety-filled, perfectionist nerd but I gotta know her Ascendant.
You're kidding me? That's all I can see in her.(DA)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da- Aries and Cap can have very fake and sneaky tendencies while most Tuaruses are genuine and harmless so I can see them two fucking and conspiring to kill Taurus for being too placid or eating all the food or something.
DA
What can a sheep and a goat do to a bull 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
What can a sheep and a goat do to a bull 🤔
Like animal farm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oroshi wrote:
Well I am scorpio and my Virgo ex was horrified after the first hook up realizing I was a scorpio, she loved but hated my scorpion traits at the same time like crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think one or both are gonna have some hot sex with the Taurus. Maybe that’s gonna cause some jealousy. I’m thinking the Aries might put a cap in the Cap while in a fiery rage. I don’t know how the Taurus will react to this. Hmm...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:01
Oroshi wrote:
Well I am scorpio and my Virgo ex was horrified after the first hook up realizing I was a scorpio, she loved but hated my scorpion traits at the same time like crazy.
Where is she now? Did she yell at you and criticize you for no reasons ? Did she shatter you to pieces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:08
Guest wrote:
Oroshi wrote:
Where is she now? Did she yell at you and criticize you for no reasons ? Did she shatter you to pieces.
DA. So after the first sex, she asks "what's your sign?" :rofl: If someone is that obsessed, she should ask the sign first before the first move haha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oroshi wrote:
DA. So after the first sex, she asks "what's your sign?" :rofl: If someone is that obsessed, she should ask the sign first before the first move haha.
That was the poster's fault because she/ he did lie Virgo. If you are honestly, you should tell her you are Scorpio before you enter in reationship with her . You cheated on her with yourself. Virgos dont like liars :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oroshi wrote:
We lost contact two years ago. And yes a lot of yelling … horrific breakup, I was suffering anxiety for family issues …etc plus long distance relationship for three months so my mood was a bit volatile but still …She shattered me to pieces, I loved her so very much, one day I was the love of her life next day she blocked me literally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oroshi wrote:
THIS, after sex here it came the question what’s your sign? She was horrified because her ex was also a scorpio
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We lost contact two years ago. And yes a lot of yelling … horrific breakup, I was suffering anxiety for family issues …etc plus long distance relationship for three months so my mood was a bit volatile but still …She shattered me to pieces, I loved her so very much, one day I was the love of her life next day she blocked me literally.
DA. Ok, I already know people say negative things about Scorpio but as I cannot help my heart... I'm in love with a Scorpio and know these traits in theory. What do you Scorpios want your partner to do in such bolded situations? I want to give love, comfort, space whatever but how do you want it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oroshi wrote:
Im sorry for hearing this story but are you sure she loved you ? How long had you two been in relationship?
Im not sure if she was scared of loving you that would break her ego , she wanted to be unique, everyone has to admire her becuase she is perfectionist and there's no one can emegre her heart. I think she wasn't sured of she loved you as you loved her , and that litterally she doesnt need you and she feels insecure around you. She needs a stable shoulder that she could bases on and she dumped you . And probably she found a Taurus. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Ok, I already know people say negative things about Scorpio but as I cannot help my heart... I'm in love with a Scorpio and know these traits in theory. What do you Scorpios want your partner to do in such bolded situations? I want to give love, comfort, space whatever but how do you want it?
In my case I am quite a softy scorpio on the inside so in bad moments I like to feel loved and understood that’s all but mostly please no lies not being judgmental or over critical.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oroshi wrote:
Im sorry for hearing this story but are you sure she loved you ? How long had you two been in relationship?
Im not sure if she was scared of loving you that would break her ego , she wanted to be unique, everyone has to admire her becuase she is perfectionist and there's no one can emegre her heart. I think she wasn't sured of she loved you as you loved her , and that litterally she doesnt need you and she feels insecure around you. She needs a stable shoulder that she could bases on and she dumped you . And probably she found a Taurus. :lol:
She did love me for sure…like a lot but sometimes love is not enough and we end up saying really mean and bad stuff to each other. The difference is that she can be really cold hearted and when a scorpio is in love is “all in” for us like we can be overly sentimental.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think one or both are gonna have some hot sex with the Taurus. Maybe that’s gonna cause some jealousy. I’m thinking the Aries might put a cap in the Cap while in a fiery rage. I don’t know how the Taurus will react to this. Hmm...
The probable scenario is while Aries and Capricorn vie for supremacy involving passionate make-out and killing intent, Taurus will just chill there and mind her own damn business.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 05:19
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 04:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Im not sure if she was scared of loving you that would break her ego , she wanted to be unique, everyone has to admire her becuase she is perfectionist and there's no one can emegre her heart. I think she wasn't sure of she loved you as you loved her , and that litterally she doesnt need you and she feels insecure around you. She needs a stable shoulder that she could bases on and she dumped you . And probably she found a Taurus. :lol:
She did love me for sure…like a lot but sometimes love is not enough and we end up saying really mean and bad stuff to each other. The difference is that she can be really cold hearted and when a scorpio is in love is “all in” for us like we can be overly sentimental.
Wow :blinkwide:
You put " all in" your love for her , that's hurt.
You shouldn't say any mean things toward her while she critized you too hashy. The best way is you keep silent and then leave , that would be better for both. but anyways, you two broke up and she didnt think twice. You being good means you're not good enough for her, Virgo lady wants a person who is more talented than her, make good money more than her and clearly that people must be beautiful,handsome, well-grooming,tidy amd neat . Additions, they must have some specific talents like playing piano, playing clarinet ..., In sum up, that partner must be more perfect than her and so she would search and search everywhere until she is old , single and lonely. If she is lucky to find her dream lover, she will love with all her heart and she would do all what she can for her lover. In other words, she has no doubt if that person has all heart for her because she doesnt know if somebody loves her , would they love her tomorrow. It's hard to love a Virgo lady and it' easy to she leaves you. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmm you're keen-- I wonder how you can you distinguish my ip address.

You and Saggitarius better just stay in friendship, you can do nothing with them.
You could search a Pisces but seems like you are not interest in her huh ? :rofl:
You can consider that Libra dead. That Sag is going to be mine by hook or by crook.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 05:53
I'm a virgo sun AND moon... cleaning everything and micromanaging my mental illnesses are my hobbies. My faves are taurus (always chill) and pisces (fun when they're not being delusional). I hatee aries (rude unprovoked) and divided on leos since ones I've met are either very nice or highkey bullies.
Did she Virgo say she loves Taurus before she knows who Taurus is. Yes, Virgo loved Taurus from beginning. You Scorpio should leave her alone . Virgo she doesnt love though you all in all your love for her . You are an idiot :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 05:44
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 05:41
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 05:35
Someone read Sagittarius and Virgo and let me know what you read please
My personal thoughts, Sag and Virgo could share many laughs in a friendship, but from observation Virgo needs a water or earth sign.
Virgo and Sagittarius Love Match
If they learn how to adjust to each other's whims and fancies, their bond will grow over mutual understanding and respect for each other. Adapting and adjusting to each other's nature will help them to lead a happy life together.

Yeah. It it doesn’t say that, it’s suppose to be about Sagittarius and Virgo but turns into Sagittarius and libra lol
Virgo is third wheel in relationship of Sagittarius and Libra. Virgo feels like useless and be ignored. Say hi to Virgo :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 06:15
Hmmm you're keen-- I wonder how you can you distinguish my ip address.

You can consider that Libra dead. That Sag is going to be mine by hook or by crook.

Wait whats happening?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 13:33
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 11:12
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 13:43
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 11:18
To the Cancer women out there that likes Virgos I like you right back. Im Virgo with moon in Cancer so for relationships I’m attracted to Cancers on all levels and have a love hate thing for Pisces. For friends/work I get along with Taurus and Capricorn. I don’t easily get along with any air signs they are indecisive, can’t focus on things, unorganised, sometimes brash and irrational, my mother and one of my ex is Gemini think we drove each other suicidal.
haha
:hudoin: :hudoin:
are you single ? :P
:$ You’re so sweet
:$ A Virgo sun Cancer moon combination sounds nice . My moon in Capricorn and although im not an expert with these things , this combination can be difficult. My ascendant is Virgo though , that might be one of the reasons I get along well with them :)
Moon in Capricorn 008 my rising is in Taurus, I’m not an expert with these things too but I think we are a good match according to the stars

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 10:03
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 13:33
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 11:12
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 13:43
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 11:18
To the Cancer women out there that likes Virgos I like you right back. Im Virgo with moon in Cancer so for relationships I’m attracted to Cancers on all levels and have a love hate thing for Pisces. For friends/work I get along with Taurus and Capricorn. I don’t easily get along with any air signs they are indecisive, can’t focus on things, unorganised, sometimes brash and irrational, my mother and one of my ex is Gemini think we drove each other suicidal.
haha
:hudoin: :hudoin:
are you single ? :P
:$ You’re so sweet
:$ A Virgo sun Cancer moon combination sounds nice . My moon in Capricorn and although im not an expert with these things , this combination can be difficult. My ascendant is Virgo though , that might be one of the reasons I get along well with them :)
Moon in Capricorn 008 my rising is in Taurus, I’m not an expert with these things too but I think we are a good match according to the stars
I ship Virgo and Taurus as long as you guys are happy together. :dance2:
I also thank Virgo to get me out of the relationship with her . No more her strictly judgements and angers without reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When should one give up on a Taurus? :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I give up on Virgo , she is just too perfect.
Yet, today my love has flown away , I am without my love .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love an elder Aquarius :wub: ^_^ I want her to be with me :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 10:57
When they refuse to budge on anything at all and will not try to improve or change even after a long time of promises.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 11:50
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 10:57
When they refuse to budge on anything at all and will not try to improve or change even after a long time of promises.
then I think we're there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 11:37
I love an elder Aquarius :wub: ^_^ I want her to be with me :$
Why dont you tell her that you love her and want to be with her?