What's your fave/least fave astrological sign?

Reactions:

Re: What's your fave/least fave astrological sign?

Post by Guest »

The soul of the sign is in the planet, IMO. Cold planet, cold inside. That’s Aquarius, I think. Warm and friendly outside, cold inside. Just my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know which Sun sign Aquarians are most drawn to but I’m not saying. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 15:11
Say it, anon :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You’re drawn to Unicorns and Pixies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 15:16
Guest wrote:

You’re drawn to Unicorns and Pixies
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Let me guess! Scorpio? :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 16:13
Guest wrote:

Really? Aquas like the clowns ?? 🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's what Aquas deserved

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's what Aquas deserved

Scorpios are like clowns really off the wall that’s why I say that, they can be dark too but original is the word and aquas are the same but I can see some clashing happening with these two

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For sure Taurus will end up alone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Genuine Aquas are nice to hang out and get many others who fall in love with their personalities. But romantically and sexually, I feel towards Aquas - even if they passionately express about some things - like I feel towards the robots...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Capricorn 008 Because of Saturn's influence.

It's quite common for winter zodiac signs to find each other attractive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 03:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Capricorn 008 Because of Saturn's influence.

It's quite common for winter zodiac signs to find each other attractive.
DA. Is it so? That's me but I never knew this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 02:45
:hug:
Stay away from Cancer =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Loners at heart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leos are so freakin hot! 🔥
Virgos are a bit of a flirt I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 03:59
Guest wrote:
Loners at heart.
Cate Blanchett is a Taurus but you don't see her being a loner at heart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 05:19
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 03:59
Guest wrote:
Loners at heart.
Cate Blanchett is a Taurus but you don't see her being a loner at heart.
That's because she communicates so well. If I remember correctly, sher Mercury rejoices in the 1st House. She comes accross as very social. But preferences like to socialize or to stay at home and read a book is unknown to us. I'm pretty sure, she'd choose the latter if not for her job obligations. Search "Cate+Blanchett+introvert" on Google and the results are interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's married to an Aquarius, BTW. I tend to believe they own quite a cool library at their home. Interesting people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

See, I told you guys that Taurus works well with Aquarius.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 09:23
See, I told you guys that Taurus works well with Aquarius.
Not in general because they have a square aspect to each other. Friction is there.

In Sun signs one is easy-going one is fussy. Aquarius is more social, but is less warm-hearted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not OP but this is the case for me. Aqua who's drawn to emotionally unavailable stingy scorpions. Ouch. These 2 signs do not match for me or I'm having bad luck? Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like how leos are but not when they get serious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fixed signs go Cable Guy on you when they like you, especially Leo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leos are tricky. I know a couple of very friendly, loving and warm ones and a couple of "narcissists", pardon my french.

'Pride Before a Fall. The Lion is proud, so a dark side trait takes that to the extreme—arrogance, vanity, self-absorption. At their worst, Leo can be “arrogant, greedy, sloppy, coldhearted, jealous, aggressive and vain.'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just like them for fun. There’s a responsible, loyal and protective side to them. When it’s not fun anymore, I can’t stand the energy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 15:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not OP but this is the case for me. Aqua who's drawn to emotionally unavailable stingy scorpions. Ouch. These 2 signs do not match for me or I'm having bad luck? Lol.
And here I thought Aquas are the ones who are emotionally unavailable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 16:14
Leos are tricky. I know a couple of very friendly, loving and warm ones and a couple of "narcissists", pardon my french.

'Pride Before a Fall. The Lion is proud, so a dark side trait takes that to the extreme—arrogance, vanity, self-absorption. At their worst, Leo can be “arrogant, greedy, sloppy, coldhearted, jealous, aggressive and vain.'
male leos i met were quite unpleasant creatures while female leos all became my good friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like male leos more than female ones. Usually the guys of masculine signs are calmer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:13
I like male leos more than female ones. Usually the guys of masculine signs are calmer.
not in my experience

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 16:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

Scorpios are not emotionally unavailable. Lol! Quite the opposite. 24/7 in their seething emotions. Although they like pretending to be externally chill and hide their emotions. Mars in water sign is not detached at all. That’s their wish tho.

Meanwhile, air signs pretend to feel and loves watching dramas and dramatic people cause drama. Because inside they are truly emotionally blank/detached.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My friend recently got a Sagittasshole girlfriend and she's insufferable enough that I'm willing to slander the whole sign just because of her.
If the word on the street is reliable she'll cheat on my friend with some dude in 3-2-1... so I don't think we'll collectively have to put up with her entitlement, nastiness and toddler style tantrums for long. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:16
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:13
not in my experience
Ok. Mine is women of masculine signs can be too much and then the males know how to handle that energy. It’s men that have too many feminine signs that are gross.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

Scorpios are not emotionally unavailable. Lol! Quite the opposite. 24/7 in their seething emotions. Although they like pretending to be externally chill and hide their emotions. Mars in water sign is not detached at all. That’s their wish tho.

Meanwhile, air signs pretend to feel and loves watching dramas and dramatic people cause drama. Because inside they are truly emotionally blank/detached.
DA, as an Aqua myself with a light little crush on a Scorpio at the moment, I can attest to anon above :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:20
My friend recently got a Sagittasshole girlfriend and she's insufferable enough that I'm willing to slander the whole sign just because of her.
If the word on the street is reliable she'll cheat on my friend with some dude in 3-2-1... so I don't think we'll collectively have to put up with her entitlement, nastiness and toddler style tantrums for long. :nails:
Sag's (all that I've met, aside from one male adult) are loud and opinionated and very self centered. Oops. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:23
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

DA, as an Aqua myself with a light little crush on a Scorpio at the moment, I can attest to anon above :nervous:
They will appreciate your matter-of-fact non-emotional vibe. Aquarius have weird sense of morality which I can never align with. Also Aquas tend to want to be lead/controlled by their chosen people. So you have your match with Scorpio.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe this is what I want:

Leo rising (self-confident)

Capricorn/Aquarius Sun (Good-looking and serious)

Taurus Moon (chill and funny)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Sag's (all that I've met, aside from one male adult) are loud and opinionated and very self centered. Oops. :nails:
DA My sister is a Sag and she's terrible. Comments on everything, lacks empathy, very selfish and doesn't have a good relationship with literally anybody.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The thought that people have all these makes me sick. I want a person with none of these. And as a twitter astrologer said, a green flag will be someone who doesn’t ask for my sign or birth chart details. That’s samsara, freedom from the wheel of life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:37
The thought that people have all these makes me sick. I want a person with none of these. And as a twitter astrologer said, a green flag will be someone who doesn’t ask for my sign or birth chart details. That’s samsara, freedom from the wheel of life.
I mean, every person has positive and negative traits? If you are strictly going after someone or deciding not to date someone based solely on their star sign then.....you have issues. No sign is perfect. Period. No person is perfect. Period.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:41
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:37
I mean, every person has positive and negative traits? If you are strictly going after someone or deciding not to date someone based solely on their star sign then.....you have issues. No sign is perfect. Period. No person is perfect. Period.
Don’t wanna know astrological data nemore. I’m taking a break.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys, how are you? I don't know anything about astrology, so I thought I could have some enlightment in here.
I'm dating this woman, we've known each other since we were kids. We weren't friends, we lived in different cities and we competed against each other in sport for years, but our families were in the same industry, so we would bump into each other from time to time and we were always friendly.
Nothing in her life gave me the idea that she might be gay/bi, she got married, divorced a few years later and she has a kid. I remember that after she got divorced, out of nowhere she reached to me, told me what happened and that she wanted to relocate to the city I was living, and that she needed to work. I pulled some strings and got her a job in the Law Firm of one of my friends. This was 7 years ago. Again, she was very thankful and wanted to thank me/ hang out/ be friends but I was going through some personal and work hell and I never accepted any of her invitations.
I mean, I'm not the poster child of the gay woman, my family and friends know, but I'm very private so I didn't knew if she knew I was gay.
This year I needed some information about a project, and I found out her sister was involved so I reached out to her and asked her if she could introduce me to her sister. She said yes, but only if I would accept to go out for dinner. I said yes, she kissed me out of nowhere and we've been dating for 6 months.
Last night we had our first fight. And one of the things she told me was "Is it going to take you another 7 years to decide if you care about me? You are such an aquarius!!!."
WHAT DOES IT MEANS????????? What the hell?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Idk, my boss is a Sag and she’s charming af, has an amazing sense of humour and very courteous, not loud at all. Opinionated but in a good way, maybe just a tad bit arrogant but it’s because she knows she’s smarter than most of our co-workers.

Sags are really lovable if their chart in general has good aspects. My boss is a pure Sagittarian (Sag sun, mercury, venus) and her Cancer moon is a perfect placement among other fire/earth signs in her chart.

OP’s Sagittarius sounds like a victim of a bad chart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: definition of narcissists true definition of narcissists and they sleep their way to the top

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Idk, my boss is a Sag and she’s charming af, has an amazing sense of humour and very courteous, not loud at all. Opinionated but in a good way, maybe just a tad bit arrogant but it’s because she knows she’s smarter than most of our co-workers.

Sags are really lovable if their chart in general has good aspects. My boss is a pure Sagittarian (Sag sun, mercury, venus) and her Cancer moon is a perfect placement among other fire/earth signs in her chart.

DA To me Sag's are the best, I haven't met a Sag I didn't immediatly like, we always just have so much fun together. They're so outgoing and friendly and fun. Their energy just feels very light to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:03
Guys, how are you? I don't know anything about astrology, so I thought I could have some enlightment in here.
I'm dating this woman, we've known each other since we were kids. We weren't friends, we lived in different cities and we competed against each other in sport for years, but our families were in the same industry, so we would bump into each other from time to time and we were always friendly.
Nothing in her life gave me the idea that she might be gay/bi, she got married, divorced a few years later and she has a kid. I remember that after she got divorced, out of nowhere she reached to me, told me what happened and that she wanted to relocate to the city I was living, and that she needed to work. I pulled some strings and got her a job in the Law Firm of one of my friends. This was 7 years ago. Again, she was very thankful and wanted to thank me/ hang out/ be friends but I was going through some personal and work hell and I never accepted any of her invitations.
I mean, I'm not the poster child of the gay woman, my family and friends know, but I'm very private so I didn't knew if she knew I was gay.
This year I needed some information about a project, and I found out her sister was involved so I reached out to her and asked her if she could introduce me to her sister. She said yes, but only if I would accept to go out for dinner. I said yes, she kissed me out of nowhere and we've been dating for 6 months.
Last night we had our first fight. And one of the things she told me was "Is it going to take you another 7 years to decide if you care about me? You are such an aquarius!!!."
WHAT DOES IT MEANS????????? What the hell?
Anon as an Aqua myself, I know exactly what she means lol we kind of take time to realize some things about ourselves, some emotional things. We're so busy in our heads and doing our thing that we just don't realize what's happening. And if we do, there's a chance we'll ignore it while we can. It can be frustrating to the other person who has been through that process much quicker and is just waiting for you to give her something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA To me Sag's are the best, I haven't met a Sag I didn't immediatly like, we always just have so much fun together. They're so outgoing and friendly and fun. Their energy just feels very light to me.

They use people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 16:19
I just like them for fun. There’s a responsible, loyal and protective side to them. When it’s not fun anymore, I can’t stand the energy.
Regarding Leos. I know what you mean. The constant need for attention and drama is draining. They have a sweet romantic side to them, unfortunately real relationships makes it hard since they need to be right and have everything their way. No 50/50 give and take being with them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When I was a teen, I was intrigued by a Scorpio dark energy, I thought they were sexy being so mysterious and deep, in fact people are fascinated the most by Scorpios than by the other signs. Now, after I’ve been friends with a Scorpio and had a relationship with one as well, I don’t find their energy attractive anymore. I think they’re easily the most toxic sign, manipulative and emotional vampires. They will treat you like trash if you love them, but they will kiss the ground you walk on if you don’t want them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:11
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They use people
da, i have a news for you - everybody use each other