What's your fave/least fave astrological sign?

Reactions:

Re: What's your fave/least fave astrological sign?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 12:35
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 12:30
Leo Dua Lipa isn't perfect but she's smoking HOT for me. Think I'd fidget around her. She's like young Brooke Shields with an accent and curves. Although fire signs are all annoying.
She don't look like a damn thing like Brooke Shields.
Come on the eyebrows look alike and hairlines and coloring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Leo Dua Lipa isn't perfect but she's smoking HOT for me. Think I'd fidget around her. She's like young Brooke Shields with an accent and curves. Although fire signs are all annoying.
Now you got me damn near arrested Googling Brooke Shields Blue Lagoon and still, hell no.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 12:41
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Now you got me damn near arrested Googling Brooke Shields Blue Lagoon and still, hell no.
:rofl:
I also googled and you’re right. Was speaking from memory. Dua may be some Walmart Brooke Shields but I still would. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 12:09
Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 15:07
I need advice.
I'm having a crush on Aries, we are seeing each other at work and after work.
We both have asked each other if we want to be in a relationship and we both gave vague answers like 'Time will tell" etc.
She has said that looks are very important to her and that I should femme it up more, like get my nails done, she sent me options of lingerie that she will buy for me. I'm not butch. I'm like she called me "grey little mouse". =_= When I said that I have insecurities about my looks, and what she said hurt my feelings, she later said that she could not sleep that night knowing she hurt me. I am also not as active as she is. She has commented on how I don't have hobbies after work.
I'm a Taurus and by all astrology logic and also reality she should be really bored of me by now and moved on, but she keeps sneaking with me at work, texting me, planning holidays. Why is that?
What you both want is to tell each other what you appreciate and then to fuck. Obviously your personalities don't mesh and the things you value don't match so what do you expect to come out of it? Learn how to be assertive from an Aries and her to learn gentleness from a Taurus? Just decide so you will have no regrets.
Welp, I guess my crush on her is gone. :mask: Her fixation on my physical appearance has ruined it.
She still implying on getting sexual these holidays. I'm touchy- feely, sensual person in sex and she's very visual, I guess. I just won't be able to get in the mood, just thinking about it gives me anxiety.
However, I have no clue how to tell her than I'm no longer interested. How do I tell her? How is she gonna take it? (Being an Aries) It's an awkward situation 'cause we still are going to be seeing each other at work. :spy: :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 19:15
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 00:32
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 00:03
Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 23:32
Virgo will dump Scorpio for a Taurus and she also grinds a Scorpio down by shaming Scorpion among crowded with her judgements . Basically, Virgo hates Scorpio :whistle:
If you say so, hon. :nails:
Best match for Virgo => Taurus
Worst match for Virgo=> Scorpio
Scorpios should leave , Virgos dont have time to give a damn about you , you're noisy and bothering :hudoin:
Honestly Virgos should only date other Virgos. My fiancée and I are both double Virgos and it works perfectly. Everyone else will get on my nerves after awhile. Only other Virgos will hold themselves to the same standards that you do. We’re careful not to turn that Virgo criticism against each other, and we’re honestly both too exhausted from criticizing our own selves to worry about each other lol
DA That is so true actually. I find myself drawn to other Virgos constantly. The girl I like now is one and 2 of my closest friends are also. Even with celebrities I tend to be a fan of them. I thought it was a coincidence but what you said describes how I feel perfectly… just double virgo things mayhaps

Huest
Reactions:

Post by Huest »

Sagittarius are the worst

I can’t believe I even had a small crush on my sag coworker :nails:

And it’s funny cause the rest of my coworkers are literally all Leo’s and I get along with them great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
07 Oct 2021, 12:09
Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 15:07
I need advice.
I'm having a crush on Aries, we are seeing each other at work and after work.
We both have asked each other if we want to be in a relationship and we both gave vague answers like 'Time will tell" etc.
She has said that looks are very important to her and that I should femme it up more, like get my nails done, she sent me options of lingerie that she will buy for me. I'm not butch. I'm like she called me "grey little mouse". =_= When I said that I have insecurities about my looks, and what she said hurt my feelings, she later said that she could not sleep that night knowing she hurt me. I am also not as active as she is. She has commented on how I don't have hobbies after work.
I'm a Taurus and by all astrology logic and also reality she should be really bored of me by now and moved on, but she keeps sneaking with me at work, texting me, planning holidays. Why is that?
What you both want is to tell each other what you appreciate and then to fuck. Obviously your personalities don't mesh and the things you value don't match so what do you expect to come out of it? Learn how to be assertive from an Aries and her to learn gentleness from a Taurus? Just decide so you will have no regrets.
Welp, I guess my crush on her is gone. :mask: Her fixation on my physical appearance has ruined it.
She still implying on getting sexual these holidays. I'm touchy- feely, sensual person in sex and she's very visual, I guess. I just won't be able to get in the mood, just thinking about it gives me anxiety.
However, I have no clue how to tell her than I'm no longer interested. How do I tell her? How is she gonna take it? (Being an Aries) It's an awkward situation 'cause we still are going to be seeing each other at work. :spy: :blinkwide:
Terrible that she wants to dictate how it should go but so do you. :lol: Guess you’re just not that compatible. I’m a Taurus too and both very tactile and visual so I can’t quite sympathize. Be honest and say that the idea doesn’t work for you, it’s not your cuppa, and that you should just both should move on. Lol Aries might move on faster than you though! Try not to get jealous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least you’re not impulsive and desperate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fave: aquarius, leo, aries
least: sagittarius, scorpio

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 06:36
:lol:
Are you virgo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

May I please say not all scorpios are the same. I do not want to be compared to certain Scorpions because we are not all the same. I have morals and standards. I know a lot of scorpios don’t. I am dark but it’s more natural to me then for show. So it’s not all weird and awkward. I am loyal. Very forgiving, very nurturing. I can be evil but only when you hurt me and it’s like some natural response. I hate that about me and I’m working on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 10:53
May I please say not all scorpios are the same. I do not want to be compared to certain Scorpions because we are not all the same. I have morals and standards. I know a lot of scorpios don’t. I am dark but it’s more natural to me then for show. So it’s not all weird and awkward. I am loyal. Very forgiving, very nurturing. I can be evil but only when you hurt me and it’s like some natural response. I hate that about me and I’m working on it.
DA. Sorry but that sounds very Scorpio. My gf is a Scorpio and she says the same stuff. She's also very nurturing, but not that much of a forgiving person.

It's funny because things like loyalty are completely subjective, as morals. IMO, what most people dislike about Scorpios is their stubbornness, it's all white or black, good or bad with you, if someone thinks different, you don't even try to empathize. As you don't change your mind, even if it's hurtful for the other person, you end up looking as manipulative and complicated people.

Flexibility, empathy and calm are not your strong suits... I get what you say tho, your sign is demonized. Being in a relationship with a Scorpio is f difficult, but you're not all that bad once you learn to manage your impulses and try to listen to the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 11:23
Guest wrote:
DA. Sorry but that sounds very Scorpio. My gf is a Scorpio and she says the same stuff. She's also very nurturing, but not that much of a forgiving person.

It's funny because things like loyalty are completely subjective, as morals. IMO, what most people dislike about Scorpios is their stubbornness, it's all white or black, good or bad with you, if someone thinks different, you don't even try to empathize. As you don't change your mind, even if it's hurtful for the other person, you end up looking as manipulative and complicated people.

Flexibility, empathy and calm are not your strong suits... I get what you say tho, your sign is demonized. Being in a relationship with a Scorpio is f difficult, but you're not all that bad once you learn to manage your impulses and try to listen to the others.
Da da da
Who dont have negative sides? Why do you have to please others while they dont give a fucking care about you?
Loyal,moral, stubborn,flixibility,calm, empathy...You can work on them if you like, no one forces you to follow other signs ' positive or negative things.
You were born that way Scorpio and someone wants you to behave as a Virgo :lol: You tried and you failed. Be yourself and live your life. If others dont like you, that's their right. You cannot help them to love you if they dont . Let them be :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol Scorpio anon here, ok I hear you all and I get you but I use to love to brag about my sign until a I found out a certain man shares my sign 🤮 I can’t say anything now without making him look good, but we’re not the same. It’s killing me not being able to brag but if I brag about Scorpio the girl I like will think he’s that way. 😩 he’s not the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 12:46
Lol Scorpio anon here, ok I hear you all and I get you but I use to love to brag about my sign until a I found out a certain man shares my sign 🤮 I can’t say anything now without making him look good, but we’re not the same. It’s killing me not being able to brag but if I brag about Scorpio the girl I like will think he’s that way. 😩 he’s not the same.
I once did try to please a Virgo girl and did beg she would love me but guessing, i was clearly shameless , losing my mind for a person who didnt love me and didnt want to be by my side. I loved her before i learn to love myself until one day she criticzied me between and she announced she would get married , she invited me to participate her wedding party. I gaily laugh to cover my shame and doubt my love. Why was i stupid to look down myself?
You dont need to be scared of the girl you like to know you are Scorpio because basically, her sign doesnt match with you, she would not love you :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 13:12
Guest wrote:
I once did try to please a Virgo girl and did beg she would love me but guessing, i was clearly shameless , losing my mind for a person who didnt love me and didnt want to be by my side. I loved her before i learn to love myself until one day she criticzied me between and she announced she would get married , she invited me to participate her wedding party. I gaily laugh to cover my shame and doubt my love. Why was i stupid to look down myself?
You dont need to be scared of the girl you like to know you are Scorpio because basically, her sign doesnt match with you, she would not love you :yawn:

Ok but as long as she doesn’t compare him to me cause I know male Scorpio’s and I am more female Scorpio without the cheating part

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 13:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ok but as long as she doesn’t compare him to me cause I know male Scorpio’s and I am more female Scorpio without the cheating part
If she compares you to him , it has no doubt she doesn't love you , probably she 's loving you for a moment , for an hour. I dont know what your wishes are but in my views, you should prepare all to deal with she would leave you. If she loves you truthly, she wouldnt mind you cheat or not, that's why girls always got hurt because they love a man too much. Because why? Why? Because it's fate that had them play in love with their best match signs.
Get over your heart to learn to love yourself and do the best for it. The girl who you love, doesn't love you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 13:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If she compares you to him , it has no doubt she doesn't love you , probably she 's loving you for a moment , for an hour. I dont know what your wishes are but in my views, you should prepare all to deal with she would leave you. If she loves you truthly, she wouldnt mind you cheat or not, that's why girls always got hurt because they love a man too much. Because why? Why? Because it's fate that had them play in love with their best match signs.
Get over your heart to learn to love yourself and do the best for it. The girl who you love, doesn't love you

She doesn’t love me?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 13:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She doesn’t love me?
I think so
If she really loves you, you will feel comfortable to be with her . But look, you are insecure and you even not sure of she loves you or not and you ask again. Or if you doubt , you can ask her directly, she will reply to you :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm a taurus.

least favourite: leo, aries
favourite: scorpio, pisces

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Yet, when a Virgo lady falls in love, she tends to put the person she is in love with on a pedestal. She stops noticing their flaws and instead sees only their good qualities.

So, if after you have been seeing her for a while, and she continues to notice and criticize your very small faults and your imperfections, this is a pretty good sign that she is not interested in you romantically. She shows you she is annoyed when you're around".
Yes, you know you should leave :alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 11:23
Guest wrote:

x2. I can write the same thing. They really say the same. Seriously yes, loyalty and morals are very subjective. Ex and some close people and crushes are Scorpios. Their other things are so attractive that I ignore or tolerate their stubborn negativity, up to certain points.

I laughed at OP's "Very forgiving" followed by "can be evil but only when you hurt me". Very opposite of forgiving (not that OP should but I wouldnt claim such, unless shes talking about forgiving the minor mistakes... which many people do)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Huest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 00:13

And it’s funny cause the rest of my coworkers are literally all Leo’s and I get along with them great.
are you also Leo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 13:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She doesn’t love me?
I think so
If she really loves you, you will feel comfortable to be with her . But look, you are insecure and you even not sure of she loves you or not and you ask again. Or if you doubt , you can ask her directly, she will reply to you :lol:

We’re not even dating. I think we are emotionally involved but I’m not like that man and I hope she doesn’t compare me to him. He beat his ex wife up and I’ve never hit a girl much less a girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 12:24
In words if Sheldon cooper “it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun’s apparent position relative to arbitrary defined constellations and the time of your birth somehow effects your personality”
What character and intelligence defects draw people to this pseudoscience?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 10:48
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 06:36
Are you virgo
Aqua actually :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 16:20
Huest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 00:13

are you also Leo?
I’m a cancer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 16:46
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 13:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She doesn’t love me?
I think so

We’re not even dating. I think we are emotionally involved but I’m not like that man and I hope she doesn’t compare me to him. He beat his ex wife up and I’ve never hit a girl much less a girlfriend.
=_= If that is just only you are being sensitive and you are the shadow of himself. Where is the so-called feelings? What? C'mon
Forget the delusional love. Now where is money?
Im bored at the bullshit love stories. :spank:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmm lemme think the people that I got fixated with. So my first love was Harren he's a Scorpio too. I'm in love with Ice and she's a Sagittarius so I guess I easily get attracted to this sign. Carren is a Capricorn. That lying and cheating bitch Jannefer I believe is also a Capricorn and her two-faced pretend bestie c--- Pauline is a Virgo I think . Who else hmmm. Oh nvm there was no magic with the others.
I must say my fave is Sagittarius and Scorpio and least fave would be Capricorn and Virgo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you ever loved Virgo Libra cusp woman
you are loser. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 07:21
Hmmm lemme think the people that I got fixated with. So my first love was Harren he's a Scorpio too. I'm in love with Ice and she's a Sagittarius so I guess I easily get attracted to this sign. Carren is a Capricorn. That lying and cheating bitch Jannefer I believe is also a Capricorn and her two-faced pretend bestie c--- Pauline is a Virgo I think . Who else hmmm. Oh nvm there was no magic with the others.
I must say my fave is Sagittarius and Scorpio and least fave would be Capricorn and Virgo.
So the Scorpio troll is also a bislut

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Scorpio will kill another Scorpio

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 07:29
If you ever loved Virgo Libra cusp woman
you are loser. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m
Sun in Pisces
Moon in Gemini
Venus/Mars Aries
Asc Scorpio
NN in Taurus

BEST:
So far my most meaningful longterm relationships were with Cancer and Sagittarius.
CANCER was easy going, we got each other instantly, very sensual, intense and primal attraction.

SAGITTARIUS is the sign I adore the most, just instant attraction and sexual chemistry. I love Sag energy: philosophical, easy going, fun, optimistic but not shallow.

WORST:
My greatest heartbreak/disappointment was with VIRGO Suns. Happened twice. This sign is not for me.

SCORPIO energy is complicated, I avoid them too. My Asc is in Scorpio just like my SN. I get the energy, it’s a part of myself, but I prefer to avoid it in other people. They’re too obsessive&controlling for my taste. I like Scorpio energy in small doses: A Venus or Mars in Scorpio is sexy, a Sun or Moon in that sign is too much for me. It drags me down.

My current gf and greatest love so far is:

Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Aqua
Venus in Sagittarius
Mars in Scorpio
Asc in Aries

My Venus/Mars conj her Asc and trines her Sun.
She’s perfection to me physically and I love her whole energy. Just looking at her turns me on and makes me happy.

Her Mars conj my Asc and we have a Venus/Venus trine and Mars/Venus trine, also contacts to our Nodes. She’s also crazy about me. The whole relationship so far feels very balanced and fated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 12:46
I’m
Sun in Pisces
Moon in Gemini
Venus/Mars Aries
Asc Scorpio
NN in Taurus

BEST:
So far my most meaningful longterm relationships were with Cancer and Sagittarius.
CANCER was easy going, we got each other instantly, very sensual, intense and primal attraction.

SAGITTARIUS is the sign I adore the most, just instant attraction and sexual chemistry. I love Sag energy: philosophical, easy going, fun, optimistic but not shallow.

WORST:
My greatest heartbreak/disappointment was with VIRGO Suns. Happened twice. This sign is not for me.

SCORPIO energy is complicated, I avoid them too. My Asc is in Scorpio just like my SN. I get the energy, it’s a part of myself, but I prefer to avoid it in other people. They’re too obsessive&controlling for my taste. I like Scorpio energy in small doses: A Venus or Mars in Scorpio is sexy, a Sun or Moon in that sign is too much for me. It drags me down.

Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Aqua
Venus in Sagittarius
Mars in Scorpio
Asc in Aries

She’s perfection to me physically and I love her whole energy. Just looking at her turns me on and makes me happy.

Her Mars conj my Asc and we have a Venus/Venus trine and Mars/Venus trine, also contacts to our Nodes. She’s also crazy about me. The whole relationship so far feels very balanced and fated.
You're a what? So many explanations. What are you really. Also, about the girlfriend part. The girlfriend sounds like a fan fiction to me. Sags are like wild stallions. They cannot be tamed. So you saying she's crazy about you sounds BS. They can onlybe crazy for themselves not to other people. Boo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aquas are the fucking worse
sneaky motherfuckers, too cold or too flirtatious or too annoying. always something bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 14:27
aquas are the fucking worse
sneaky motherfuckers, too cold or too flirtatious or too annoying. always something bad.

Time to find a lover to love is gone . I dont care anymore
I'm tired already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 12:46
I’m
Sun in Pisces
Moon in Gemini
Venus/Mars Aries
Asc Scorpio
NN in Taurus

BEST:

WORST:

Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Aqua
Venus in Sagittarius
Mars in Scorpio
Asc in Aries

You should marry her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im having a huge crush on a Scorpio girl...what's going on here can anybody explain??

are we compatible?

- Sag

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hehehehhehehehehhehe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 04:45
im having a huge crush on a Scorpio girl...what's going on here can anybody explain??

are we compatible?

- Sag
:yawn: nice try, troll. What a bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm consulting for a business and their resident office nag is a Virgo, I've never seen someone more annoying than this person. I honestly don't know how nobody murdered her yet. What is weird is that she's also incompetent, which is a thing I would never imagine a Virgo would be able to tolerate in herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 09:24
I'm consulting for a business and their resident office nag is a Virgo, I've never seen someone more annoying than this person. I honestly don't know how nobody murdered her yet. What is weird is that she's also incompetent, which is a thing I would never imagine a Virgo would be able to tolerate in herself.

This! Exactly they pretend basically fake it until they make it and then act like Gods lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:45
Guest wrote:

are we compatible?

- Sag
What? A Sag can't like a Scorpio? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 10:01
Guest wrote:
20 Nov 2021, 08:45
Guest wrote:

are we compatible?

- Sag
What? A Sag can't like a Scorpio? ^o)
Yeah and that's the fucking reality. Sag is a heartless and cold bitch 😩 Sigh :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love a Capricorn with Pisces Moon, such a dreamboat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What does Capricorn think about Taurus?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do Taureans think of Cappies?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do Earth sign people think of each other?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2021, 15:55
What do Taureans think of Cappies?
Cold but actually a sweetheart