Shannon Beveridge

Reactions:

Re: Shannon Beveridge

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 15:33
Anyone in here into astrology? I came across a TikTok that did Shannon’s birth chart
link it pls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 15:35
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 15:33
Anyone in here into astrology? I came across a TikTok that did Shannon’s birth chart
link it pls
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRmjR97K/

The part about not striving for success without a partner makes so much sense!! And Shan is very selfless, which is also very accurate! I thought it was a good video

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 15:15
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 15:00
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 04:32
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 04:27
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 04:16

Well even her eyes here look lifeless and sunken and Dinah isn’t the first time she’s looked like this. She looked like it in Europe too from what I saw. It’s not trolling just because my post isn’t about praising her. Imo, she has been looking very unhealthy and I just wanted to read other people’s opinions about it. Some agree and some don’t. It doesn’t have to turn into this huge argument lol. I’m not the one who originally brought it up in the other thread because it’s toxic over there and I’ve learned that no real discussion can be had over there unless I’m praising someone.
No idea what you're on about because she looks fine here. Seems like you might be projecting because she's looks the happiest and healthiest she's been in a while.
Happiest and healthiest to you. Unhealthy to me. I can say yours is a projection also. What we say about this is all subjective. It’s all just our opinions. I’m not gonna try to make you agree with me and I’m not gonna agree with you but I’m glad we can at least discuss our viewpoints.
I'm other anon and I see her hella happy not sure where you see her unhealthy because didn't know you were her doctor or something. It seems you have a problem of perception but it's ok just check yourself first before talk about others. Enjoy!
da it’s a gossip thread, honey. the whole point of this website is to talk about ppl lmao. like OP said, we all have diff opinions. Shan looks unhealthy and unwell to me too esp in those pics. it’s great that u see it as healthy but i don’t and others have said the same thing so there’s no issue with my eyes. learn to just read other people’s posts without having a meltdown and making personal attacks
Nah you are the only one here taking time of your day talking nonsense, shows by the way you write, that's the problem you need to solve first your obsession of perception on how shannon needs to look in your eyes. She's happy with friends and having a good time so she's growing with an space of confidence stop being so triggered about it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I figure it's related enough and there's nowhere else to say this, but I don't like Becky's new hair. Props for trying something new, but her natural colour looked better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 05:02
I figure it's related enough and there's nowhere else to say this, but I don't like Becky's new hair. Props for trying something new, but her natural colour looked better.
She looks hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 05:02
I think it looks “heavy” on her, maybe because the red is too dark? Idk, it just doesn’t suit her skin tone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Shannon is genuine, gorgeous, funny, smart, silly and charismatic as hell. She's enough. She's truly unique in that she has so much heart and humility.

It would kill me to see her go back to using her relationship as content. That's a step backward in her growth. She's 30. And I think she still struggles with confidence and feeling like enough. That's why I would love to see her just keep leaning into content that's only about her. She's special.

And contrary to y'all's beliefs, mature relationships really do not constantly post about their partners on sm. They post about their pets!!! 😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok so let me just post my question I had on the previous thread: did shannon really say “you guys are f’ing annoying” yesterday in the live?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:49
Ok so let me just post my question I had on the previous thread: did shannon really say “you guys are f’ing annoying” yesterday in the live?
Where can we watch? Or was it that bad, they’ll hide it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You really want to open the gates for people to talk shit about Shannon, huh? All she said was that people are so annoying after someone commented Fletcher's so hot. She was already pissed with a bunch of other stuff so what she said was no big deal. Move on buddy!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:55
Guest wrote:
You really want to open the gates for people to talk shit about Shannon, huh? All she said was that people are so annoying after someone commented Fletcher's so hot. She was already pissed with a bunch of other stuff so what she said was no big deal. Move on buddy!
Oh ffs this is why I didn’t ask it in the stupid shipping thread. You’re obviously from there. It was just a question I had because I also saw some people saying how it was a hard live to watch. Jeeeeeez not everyone is out to make Shannon look bad. I just wanted to know what she said at the end of it.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:52
Guest wrote:
Where can we watch? Or was it that bad, they’ll hide it?
da yup she said that. idk where the video of the live is but I hope u watch it so that u can make up your own opinion on how she was and acted. i felt like the whole thing was unsettling to watch. Shan kept spacing out and not being able to stay focused on what she was saying. She was talking about something important to her that got her heated but her vibes were really off. everyone was nice and supportive in the comments up until around the end where about a handful of ppl commented things related to Fletcher. she flipped out at that lol. but watch it if u can, U don’t have to take my word for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 20:09
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:55
Guest wrote:
Oh ffs this is why I didn’t ask it in the stupid shipping thread. You’re obviously from there. It was just a question I had because I also saw some people saying how it was a hard live to watch. Jeeeeeez not everyone is out to make Shannon look bad. I just wanted to know what she said at the end of it.
You seem to have totally ignored all the other people that said Shannon seemed fine and was just pissed so it's hard to believe you're not trolling. She had a bad internet connection and she was frustrated with YouTube and not being about to go live on Instagram. She didn't seem like she was sad or depressed or disassociating or anything like that that was said in the other threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She did say something to that effect under her breath just as she was about to end the live. I didn't think much of it and am honestly surprised how much people are talking about it. The comments weren't as bad as I expected for most of the live but at the very end people started spamming with comments about Fletcher. It was annoying. Shannon went live because she wanted to talk about youtube age restricting her video and the people leaving those comments knew she didn't want to hear about Fletcher. She made a quick comment about it being annoying and that was it. In my opinion it really wasn't as big of deal as people seem to be making it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 20:26
Guest wrote:
She did say something to that effect under her breath just as she was about to end the live. I didn't think much of it and am honestly surprised how much people are talking about it. The comments weren't as bad as I expected for most of the live but at the very end people started spamming with comments about Fletcher. It was annoying. Shannon went live because she wanted to talk about youtube age restricting her video and the people leaving those comments knew she didn't want to hear about Fletcher. She made a quick comment about it being annoying and that was it. In my opinion it really wasn't as big of deal as people seem to be making it
Da. It’s just sad that she didn’t acknowledge any of the supportive and positive comments but chose to give the trolls some attention. She seemed very snappy in the live, but again that’s probably because of the censorship. I don’t know though, she just seemed different to how she normally is on lives. She’s probably going through a tough time so I’m not judging.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here is the last minute and a half of the live but before this there was 5 or 6 comments about Cari so I think she was already getting annoyed with it all but she didn’t flip out like some people are saying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 20:42
Here is the last minute and a half of the live but before this there was 5 or 6 comments about Cari so I think she was already getting annoyed with it all but she didn’t flip out like some people are saying

People made a big deal about that? It was literally one comment she muttered and moved on. Thanks for posting that because clear that some in her just don't like anything she does nowadays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Thank you. I missed the live yesterday. People are really making drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 21:12
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:39
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:36
OT I know but the other thread is horrible. Did Shannon really say “you guys are f’ing annoying” in her live yesterday?
she did, as she was wrapping it up.
We should use her own thread (not the shipping one) to talk about her tho
I’ll join the conversation if you start, I found the live kinda disturbing

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76856&start=700
Why do you keep spreading this lie that the live was "disturbing" or "hard to watch"? You're the only person saying this and it seems like you're making stuff up because you just want to talk shit about Shannon. Are you the person who made the "Fletcher's so hot" comment?
nope, I didn’t even left a comment on her live.
It was hard to watch because she seemed all over the place, couldn’t put her original message out there clearly. I also felt like she was disassociating every now and then.
I’ve watched plenty of her lives over the years and she’s usually shy and timid/awkward but this was a whole different thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 21:11
Guest wrote:

Thank you. I missed the live yesterday. People are really making drama.
da I also didn't think the comment was that big of a deal. Honestly there weren't that many comments about Cari, like less than a dozen and almost all at the end, and she can't have expected zero (not that I think people should say those things at all, but, the internet). It seemed like she was going through it though, she was upset about the video, her internet wasn't working, something about no hot water at her house I think? I think she was just at the end of her rope last night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 21:24
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 21:12
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:39
Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 19:36
OT I know but the other thread is horrible. Did Shannon really say “you guys are f’ing annoying” in her live yesterday?
she did, as she was wrapping it up.
We should use her own thread (not the shipping one) to talk about her tho
I’ll join the conversation if you start, I found the live kinda disturbing

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=76856&start=700
Why do you keep spreading this lie that the live was "disturbing" or "hard to watch"? You're the only person saying this and it seems like you're making stuff up because you just want to talk shit about Shannon. Are you the person who made the "Fletcher's so hot" comment?
nope, I didn’t even left a comment on her live.
It was hard to watch because she seemed all over the place, couldn’t put her original message out there clearly. I also felt like she was disassociating every now and then.
I’ve watched plenty of her lives over the years and she’s usually shy and timid/awkward but this was a whole different thing
It was pretty clear to me that she was frustrated because of the YouTube issue and her choppy wifi. She wasn't all over the place or disassociating, she was frozen onscreen because of her Internet.

I think she probably very nervous for this one, probably anticipating comments about Cari. It's her first live since BSH, I believe?

Someone else on the other thread urged you to have compassion for Shannon, and I agree. You always bring her up in a negative light, you don't have anything good to say about her, from what I can tell. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shan just shared on her stories a post from 2 years ago and omg she looked SO MUCH healthier

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm all for not reading too much into individual songs but can we acknowledge that A LOT of what she keeps adding to her playlist are breakup songs, like..... guys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2022, 19:05
I'm all for not reading too much into individual songs but can we acknowledge that A LOT of what she keeps adding to her playlist are breakup songs, like..... guys.
Ever single one of her playlists are full of songs like this and they all also have live songs, happy song and sad songs. All her playlists are very similar so take your own advice and don't read into them too much 🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's not happy. She is sad. She is trying really hard, like she does, but something will give sooner or later

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she going back home for thanksgiving?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 02:13
Is she going back home for thanksgiving?
Doesn't she always?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bringing over a topic from Cari"s thread, do you all think Shannon can fuck or what? I'm saying yes. I did not need Becky's tiktok to tell me her love language is physical touch. I think she gets down in the bedroom, judging by how long she held on to Cari and how Cari brings up fucking a lot on her songs about Shannon. And also, it's always the ones who act shy and reserved that GET IT in bed.

I know ppl like to joke she's a pillow princess because Cammie jokingly said it once, but I think that's the joke. Saying that was funny because she's the exact opposite always wanting to get down and beat that pussy up. Know what I'm sayin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:32
Bringing over a topic from Cari"s thread, do you all think Shannon can fuck or what? I'm saying yes. I did not need Becky's tiktok to tell me her love language is physical touch. I think she gets down in the bedroom, judging by how long she held on to Cari and how Cari brings up fucking a lot on her songs about Shannon. And also, it's always the ones who act shy and reserved that GET IT in bed.

I know ppl like to joke she's a pillow princess because Cammie jokingly said it once, but I think that's the joke. Saying that was funny because she's the exact opposite always wanting to get down and beat that pussy up. Know what I'm sayin?
That was a little much lol but yeah I’m sure Shannon is def really good in that area of her life. And let’s be real, her gf hasn’t been with a woman before Shannon so I wouldn’t be surprised if Shannon has turned into more of a top.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 00:39
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:32

That was a little much lol but yeah I’m sure Shannon is def really good in that area of her life. And let’s be real, her gf hasn’t been with a woman before Shannon so I wouldn’t be surprised if Shannon has turned into more of a top.
I can be a bit much in real life, so yeah it can get a little over the top when anonymous LOL.

I just think lil bev prolly has it going on in the ol boudoir. Thanks for being brave enough to engage with me on the topic hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S with boy..... Girl you're 30, just say sex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 16:56
The thread for her ex is locked so you had to dig up this thread just to be able to say something mean lol

Shannon will be like that for the rest of her life because that's just her personality and it has nothing to do with maturity or being an adult. While I'm here I'll say that all the tiktoks they posted were hilarious and Shannon has been in such a great mood lately which is great to see. It's probably because she focuses on her like and what makes her happy rather then being negative towards others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Because tiktok might delete the video if she says sex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 17:15
Guest wrote:
The thread for her ex is locked so you had to dig up this thread just to be able to say something mean lol

Shannon will be like that for the rest of her life because that's just her personality and it has nothing to do with maturity or being an adult. While I'm here I'll say that all the tiktoks they posted were hilarious and Shannon has been in such a great mood lately which is great to see. It's probably because she focuses on her like and what makes her happy rather then being negative towards others.
Fuck, y'all are annoying. I posted this here because it's about Shannon, just Shannon. One comment on the way she can't bear to say the word sex and you make it all about her ex and how happy she is in her current relationship, calm down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 17:43
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 17:15
Guest wrote:

Fuck, y'all are annoying. I posted this here because it's about Shannon, just Shannon. One comment on the way she can't bear to say the word sex and you make it all about her ex and how happy she is in her current relationship, calm down.
The only annoying one is you that never ever has anothing good to say about Shannon. I mentioned her ex because you're exactly what all her exes fans are like and U menyhow happy she looks because that's my view on her. Why are you allowed get fired up when anyone says anything to you but you always tell others to calm down. Maybe stop following Shannon and you won't have to have conversations like this in the future!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Voting for The LCHAT HOT 100 has started.
PLEASE VOTE FOR Shannon Beveridge
Make sure to follow rules while voting, Name Shannon and 4 other girls.

LINK TO VOTE-
https://forms.gle/b4FbryoFBMWD98Ta8

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have there been any updates on the short film? I saw her mention it still being in post on that podcast, but more recently?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So proud of Shannon.
big artist, famous actor, famous singer, big influencer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

3rd Time square :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did she delete the tiktok? I went back to send it to someone and I don't see it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 12:50

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

finally :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let me ask here, do we know for sure if b is in jersey already or people are just assuming? I couldn’t catch the answer before my question was deleted (idk why it was deleted either like wtf?) over on the other thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2023, 16:08
Let me ask here, do we know for sure if b is in jersey already or people are just assuming? I couldn’t catch the answer before my question was deleted (idk why it was deleted either like wtf?) over on the other thread.
Yeah she’s back she got back sometime Thursday. It got deleted bc there’s a person on there that thinks she’s going to be able to save their relationship if she reports everyone’s opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

++++++++ATTENTION EVERYONE++++++++++

Feel free to post any of your thoughts or theories on the breakup but NO Becky or Shannon bashing while doing it. That’s not needed.

Feel free to post any SHANRI talk, theories or pictures that you want but NO bashing Cari

Feel free to post about any potential new love interest chat about Shannon, blond, brunette, friend already, brand new person etc…whatever

Let’s keep this fun and light!! Post pictures of Shannon and Friends or Shanri if you feel like it. Anything you want but just NO bashing.

NOW LETS TAKE THIS CURRENT SITUATION AND TURN IT INTO SOME FUN!! 😃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
People are assuming bc that's when Kevin was back. Its probably a safe assumption but nobody actually knows 100%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
People are assuming bc that's when Kevin was back. Its probably a safe assumption but nobody actually knows 100%
Da.They all left France so I don’t think she would’ve stayed there by herself and if she did she would be running around with Victoria Paris if anyone since she’s there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2023, 16:42

Feel free to post any of your thoughts or theories on the breakup but NO Becky or Shannon bashing while doing it. That’s not needed.

Feel free to post any SHANRI talk, theories or pictures that you want but NO bashing Cari

Feel free to post about any potential new love interest chat about Shannon, blond, brunette, friend already, brand new person etc…whatever

Let’s keep this fun and light!! Post pictures of Shannon and Friends or Shanri if you feel like it. Anything you want but just NO bashing.

NOW LETS TAKE THIS CURRENT SITUATION AND TURN IT INTO SOME FUN!! 😃

There is no Shanri and will never exist again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a Pisces I appreciate Leo's personality as a friend, but I hate such a strong personality partner in my life. She has four Leo signs on her chart. No matter how chill Shannon's personality is, there will be a day when she can't stand it. I don't think they'll get through this time. Nobody's perfect, they're just not right for each other. Maybe B needs to find someone with a stronger personality than her.