Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:50
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:41
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:33
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:01
I feel like Shannon has become a shell of herself (professionally). She has no ambition and looks very uninspired. Idk if she’s lazy or what but it sucks seeing her being so unproductive. That girl has so much potential to create amazing things but idk what’s holding her back. It’s unfortunate.
But her freak fans used to blame Cari for her lack of inspiration bc according to them she made her feel depressed but now that she's happier than ever she's still unproductive. What's Shannon's problem after all? Can some of her fans explain?
Da. Tbh she just seems lazy at this point. I don’t think anyone has ever described Shannon as “hard working” before. And tbh I feel as though Shan was actually more productive while with Cari than she is now. She was able to get out of her comfort zone while with Cari. Now it seems like the only projects Shannon does involves her friends, which is good but not really building her network. Shan used to be part of pride campaigns for big brands and now it’s not like that. Just seems like wasted potential imo
da It’s like the only time you see value in her work is when it was with Cari which is so transparent and the exact reason she probably doesn’t promote her film work as much. I’m sure she knows most of you are shanri stans and only care if she is posting a pic of Cari. Which is insane when you all claim to be so interested in what she is doing.

She has done the big Pride campaigns times over and probably has no interest in doing things the way she has done them before. The strangest part is how she is literally asking for nothing just existing and enjoying her life the happiest we have seen her but because you don’t like her gf you nitpick and complain it’s getting to the point of being fanatical. I feel sorry for her that so many people she supported and tried to make feel comfortable with themselves and all she gets in return is people telling her she is not good enough.
Of course Shannon is happy. She constantly lives in a state of lala land. She barely works and parties all the time. We all know she’s good enough but she doesn’t do anything to portray that. She’s lazy and lacks work ethic. Whether it be photography or film, she’s still lazy. People who are motivated and inspired strive to keep working on their craft and want to work on bigger projects than before. Shannon used to be like that but now she does the bare minimum and her numbers on all platforms show that.
You all have come with this sad story ever since the breakup was made public for the last 2 years saying the same thing over and over but here you are still talking about her. Shannon’s life is still going on she is doing what she wants and living for herself enjoying her gf and her family and friends. You keep saying this but Shannons life keeps going on. So what now. Shannon and Cari are over just move on.

Reactions:

Re: Shannon Beveridge

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:09
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:05
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:01
Guest wrote:
I feel like Shannon has become a shell of herself (professionally). She has no ambition and looks very uninspired. Idk if she’s lazy or what but it sucks seeing her being so unproductive. That girl has so much potential to create amazing things but idk what’s holding her back. It’s unfortunate.
Mental health, she’s always been very clear about it too.

Thing is people here used to say Cari fucked with her head but girl has been dating Becky for over a year now and instead of getting better she seems to be at a worse place than she was with Cari.
Lmaoo You can’t be serious. We all saw how miserable Shannon was with Cari that post she made about her anxiety is a perfect example and we can she how happy she is now. You just can’t accept the fact that she has moved on with her life. She can literally post having a good time laughing with her friends and gf and you all claim how much worse she is doing and how terrible her life must be. The delusion of you all is just ridiculous at this point.

Bitch pls, it’s PROFESSIONALLY speaking.
Read the fucking thread
You all do this with everyone who no longer works with Cari. You look for something to bring them down with. She is much better off working with all the artists she has been for the past year than being trapped in the dead end of only working with Cari. She is free leave her alone and stop being upset at everyone who moves on from Cari.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:06
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:01
Guest wrote:
Mental health, she’s always been very clear about it too.

Thing is people here used to say Cari fucked with her head but girl has been dating Becky for over a year now and instead of getting better she seems to be at a worse place than she was with Cari.
You clearly have no idea what a happy and mentally healthy person looks like :rofl:

Cari stans trying so hard to make it seem like Shannon is struggling with life when thats completely not the case.
x2222

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:21
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:11
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:06
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:50
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:41

Da. Tbh she just seems lazy at this point. I don’t think anyone has ever described Shannon as “hard working” before. And tbh I feel as though Shan was actually more productive while with Cari than she is now. She was able to get out of her comfort zone while with Cari. Now it seems like the only projects Shannon does involves her friends, which is good but not really building her network. Shan used to be part of pride campaigns for big brands and now it’s not like that. Just seems like wasted potential imo
da It’s like the only time you see value in her work is when it was with Cari which is so transparent and the exact reason she probably doesn’t promote her film work as much. I’m sure she knows most of you are shanri stans and only care if she is posting a pic of Cari. Which is insane when you all claim to be so interested in what she is doing.

She has done the big Pride campaigns times over and probably has no interest in doing things the way she has done them before. The strangest part is how she is literally asking for nothing just existing and enjoying her life the happiest we have seen her but because you don’t like her gf you nitpick and complain it’s getting to the point of being fanatical. I feel sorry for her that so many people she supported and tried to make feel comfortable with themselves and all she gets in return is people telling her she is not good enough.
Of course Shannon is happy. She constantly lives in a state of lala land. She barely works and parties all the time. We all know she’s good enough but she doesn’t do anything to portray that. She’s lazy and lacks work ethic. Whether it be photography or film, she’s still lazy. People who are motivated and inspired strive to keep working on their craft and want to work on bigger projects than before. Shannon used to be like that but now she does the bare minimum and her numbers on all platforms show that.
You all have come with this sad story ever since the breakup was made public for the last 2 years saying the same thing over and over but here you are still talking about her. Shannon’s life is still going on she is doing what she wants and living for herself enjoying her gf and her family and friends. You keep saying this but Shannons life keeps going on. So what now. Shannon and Cari are over just move on.
Girl nobody mentioned anything about shannon and caris relationship/getting back together(only work ethic comparison) on this original post. It’s sad that using that is your only argument even when it is completely irrelevant. We’re talking about Shannon being unproductive and here you are saying to let go of the relationship from two years ago? Do you even read the post? I could say Shannon is lazy and you will respond by saying “well get over the relationship!” Like cmon, at least use an argument that makes sense.
Because it’s clear she is not being unproductive. Y’all are silent when she posts her work you literally say nothing. And as soon as she posts her gf then all hell breaks lose. You are not as clever as you think and it’s obvious you still have some built up aggression about the breakup and use her “productivity” as an issue but it’s only a problem when she is with her gf. :rofl: Please we see right through your bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon posts a story about anything.

Cari stans: Silent

Shannon posts 1 story with her gf

Cari stans: Shannon is unproductive her life is over and she has no future and the world is going to end.

:rofl: :rofl: Lmaooo. Cmon are we going to do this forever. At some point y’all have to move on with your life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree Shannon should work more with her photography. She really has talent and potential.
I think Cammie still has the same number of followers in the future and Cari is not a big artist in the future but they are doing their work and they have goals. They are creating value and what I see is Shannon waiting to spend every weekend with her friends and still doing the same things even when she is 40.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What I see is that people are not complaining about Shannon. People think she can do better because she is still young and talented.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:14
She is so talented
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfXQIpDM ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Yes she’s crazy talented! This is what we hope more of from her!! She creates beautiful things when she actually prioritizes her craft and work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:20
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:14
She is so talented
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfXQIpDM ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Yes she’s crazy talented! This is what we hope more of from her!! She creates beautiful things when she actually prioritizes her craft and work
Guess what…she’s capable of having a career and a personal life. It’s called being an adult. What a concept for you. Now you can get off her back about being her financial advisor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Shannon’s short film has actual actors and professional people for the roles! This is a big deal for her, I’m excited for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 20:51
I hope Shannon’s short film has actual actors and professional people for the roles! This is a big deal for her, I’m excited for her
they need to get more sponsors, money. Good luck to them. Shannon has never make a short film before. I am so happy and excited for Shannon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can anyone confirm if Jess and her gf broke up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here to say I just want in my life a podcast where shannon makes advice and interviews people :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does she remind me of Alice from TLW?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RULES:
- Respect each other
- No name calling or abusive behaviour
- Respect Shannon, her family and her friends
- Do not post personal information from private social media accounts
- Talk about others is allowed only of it is related to Shannon
- No stan wars or trolling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am all for freeing the nips but I am also all for this blatant embracing of her petty side. Can't convince me she isn't putting on a show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 17:48
I am all for freeing the nips but I am also all for this blatant embracing of her petty side. Can't convince me she isn't putting on a show.
If a certain someone is still watching and looking and stalking Shannon's life then it's her own fault that she'll see this and feel bad about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 17:48
If a certain someone is still watching and looking and stalking Shannon's life then it's her own fault that she'll see this and feel bad about it.
Fully agree. I stand no one and am enjoying the drama from both sides.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 19:59
Ppl are starting to connect the dots of Shannon’s very public dating history and she doesn’t like it. She’s been moving on from breakups quick her whole life, Becky wasn’t the first lol I’m sure she’s team Avery also because she did the exact same thing except she didn’t make it public that soon hahaha
Please, this is such a pathetic reach.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not gonna believe this is even a thing until someone posts screenshots of the tiktok comments. And why people are commenting on SHANNON's tiktok doesn't make sense to me. Like what are they expecting to be done about it through tiktok? It sounds made up and like people are just trying to bring Shannon (and Becky) down for no reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 16:24
I'm not gonna believe this is even a thing until someone posts screenshots of the tiktok comments. And why people are commenting on SHANNON's tiktok doesn't make sense to me. Like what are they expecting to be done about it through tiktok? It sounds made up and like people are just trying to bring Shannon (and Becky) down for no reason.
I don't even care if it's just trolling. Shannon and becky are not part of that, if it's that bad they would not comment on shannon's tiktok that screams wanting to affect shannon for nothing and twitter post said all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 22:51
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 22:47
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 21:12
I’ve honestly never witnessed Shannon be so bothered by anything but ever since this bsh stuff, she’s been down bad lol and she keeps going back to delete pics of her ex while she’s on vacation! That’s why I kinda believe that she’s posting the explicit gf content because she feels guilty for thinking about another girl while she’s with her gf. One thing is for sure, her and her ex really know how to get under each other’s skin and they know which buttons to press
she's deleting the pictures because annoying stalkers like you keep commenting on them.
No sorry but I haven’t noticed anyone commenting on them. She’s just deleting them now because she’s angry or whatever. And honestly it’s weird how she didn’t just delete them all at once. It’s like every time she gets pissed off, she deletes another photo lmao
What are you two even talking about?? She has only removed the 4th of July picture that was posted on here and people did comment on it before she removed it. She hasn't removed anything else since then. I think it's just you two that are obsessed with her ex, not Shannon lol
Da no one ever said she was obsessed. some of us took notice on what she’s been removing on social media and what the Op said is true that it’s weird how she kept going back to delete things instead of deleting everything at once

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 23:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 21:12
I’ve honestly never witnessed Shannon be so bothered by anything but ever since this bsh stuff, she’s been down bad lol and she keeps going back to delete pics of her ex while she’s on vacation! That’s why I kinda believe that she’s posting the explicit gf content because she feels guilty for thinking about another girl while she’s with her gf. One thing is for sure, her and her ex really know how to get under each other’s skin and they know which buttons to press
she's deleting the pictures because annoying stalkers like you keep commenting on them.
No sorry but I haven’t noticed anyone commenting on them. She’s just deleting them now because she’s angry or whatever. And honestly it’s weird how she didn’t just delete them all at once. It’s like every time she gets pissed off, she deletes another photo lmao
What are you two even talking about?? She has only removed the 4th of July picture that was posted on here and people did comment on it before she removed it. She hasn't removed anything else since then. I think it's just you two that are obsessed with her ex, not Shannon lol
Da no one ever said she was obsessed. some of us took notice on what she’s been removing on social media and what the Op said is true that it’s weird how she kept going back to delete things instead of deleting everything at once
She also stopped following/blocked her ex on Spotify. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And that was also days ago yet they're talking about it like it was recently. Move on!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And that was also days ago yet they're talking about it like it was recently. Move on!
It’s not the point of it being recently dude chill out. The point of what op said is that she didn’t do it all at once. Jeez learn how to read and comprehend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't use Spotify, is unfollowing someone the same as blocking? I've never seen a sm where you can see who someone has blocked before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 23:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s not the point of it being recently dude chill out. The point of what op said is that she didn’t do it all at once. Jeez learn how to read and comprehend
The exact wording was "she keeps going back to delete pics of her ex while she’s on vacation" which indicates that she has done it multiple times and that is incorrect. She did that one time and she blocked her on Spotify because she understandably doesn't want to hear her ex's songs while on vacation with her girlfriend. I wouldn't say that means she's going back daily to remove photos of her ex or remove her on other social media like the OP tried to imply.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Point is you need to move on or have news because you just boring repeating same things over and over again when we know some creep was harassing shannon dms talking about the pic shannon deleted and they probably talk to her about the coming album. Shannon is happy with her gf and didn't wanted her good time to be surrounded by weirdos like you so move on from this topic and respect shannon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 23:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The exact wording was "she keeps going back to delete pics of her ex while she’s on vacation" which indicates that she has done it multiple times and that is incorrect. She did that one time and she blocked her on Spotify because she understandably doesn't want to hear her ex's songs while on vacation with her girlfriend. I wouldn't say that means she's going back daily to remove photos of her ex or remove her on other social media like the OP tried to imply.
x2 Some of y'all are spinning it to mean that she's doing things like this because she can't stop thinking about her but she's doing it because she doesn't want to be reminded of her ex while on vacation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 23:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 Some of y'all are spinning it to mean that she's doing things like this because she can't stop thinking about her but she's doing it because she doesn't want to be reminded of her ex while on vacation
How do they not get that it's literally their weird comments and behaviour that are prompting Shannon to delete things. How?! It's mind blowing that they need to try to twist everything Shannon is doing to be about her ex. And they want to complain about her constantly but stalk her socials enough to notice when she unfollows someone or removes a picture? Creepy and obsessed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Point is you need to move on or have news because you just boring repeating same things over and over again when we know some creep was harassing shannon dms talking about the pic shannon deleted and they probably talk to her about the coming album. Shannon is happy with her gf and didn't wanted her good time to be surrounded by weirdos like you so move on from this topic and respect shannon
Nothing of what I’m saying is disrespecting Shannon. I don’t harass her on social media. Whatever I say about her, stays in here. Stop trying to micromanage this thread the same way you ruined the other thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, I am not saying that this is has any bearing on how she feels now.

But finding out that Shannon gave Cari a stick and poke while they were alone together in quarantine that matches the placement of her own tattoo has absolutely solidified for me that "we definitely knew we weren't getting back together" was a post-breakup invention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2022, 22:35

But finding out that Shannon gave Cari a stick and poke while they were alone together in quarantine that matches the placement of her own tattoo has absolutely solidified for me that "we definitely knew we weren't getting back together" was a post-breakup invention.

Oh ya I agree absolutely. From the songs on Cari’s album, she was really under the impression that they would be together in the future/still be in each other’s lives. Something happened after the breakup in quarantine that made Shannon change her mind I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2022, 22:43
Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2022, 22:35

Oh ya I agree absolutely. From the songs on Cari’s album, she was really under the impression that they would be together in the future/still be in each other’s lives. Something happened after the breakup in quarantine that made Shannon change her mind I think.
Probably therapy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When did she stopped following people on her film account? Was it when she unfollowed cari?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 10:01
When did she stopped following people on her film account? Was it when she unfollowed cari?
i think she has just been following nowthisisliving for years. it's not new.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 17:28
Shannon has been looking not too great IMO lately. Did anyone see the pics of her at Dinah? I know she tweeted about being jet lagged but she’s been looking like that a lot recently
i saw the pics and i agree that she looks unwell. her eyes are always deeply sunken jet lag or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought I was just insane when I saw her story today and my first thought was the other thank you plastic bag pic and the private account, but I saw someone post about it on Twitter so here's me saying that it may not mean anything but fuck if it does these two have got passively communicating via obscure channels DOWN.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 01:03
I thought I was just insane when I saw her story today and my first thought was the other thank you plastic bag pic and the private account, but I saw someone post about it on Twitter so here's me saying that it may not mean anything but fuck if it does these two have got passively communicating via obscure channels DOWN.
Can you share the tweet? I don’t know what the reference is about, but I want to lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 02:41
Guest wrote:
Can you share the tweet? I don’t know what the reference is about, but I want to lol
Sorry, don't want some weirdo from here to DM them about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
OMG I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!! In my head I literally said “kinda like the og bag on her film acc” I’ve been noticing a few things she’s been doing lately that’s just like cmon dude what is this suppose to mean?? For instance, the same pic at the record store? Deja vu or what lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 03:27
Guest wrote:
OMG I THOUGHT THE SAME THING!! In my head I literally said “kinda like the og bag on her film acc” I’ve been noticing a few things she’s been doing lately that’s just like cmon dude what is this suppose to mean?? For instance, the same pic at the record store? Deja vu or what lol
Exaaaaactly what I've been thinking lately. Everything is just on the line of like, maybe it's coincidence but if I choose to read into it there's something there 👀

Must be how Gaylor stans feel lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of you have never traveled internationally and it shows. Honestly don’t know how they were even able to go to Dinah so soon after getting home. Give her a break for not looking her absolute best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 03:50
Some of you have never traveled internationally and it shows. Honestly don’t know how they were even able to go to Dinah so soon after getting home. Give her a break for not looking her absolute best.
Of course jet lag plays a factor, but then mixing alcohol and who knows what else will give u the resulting appearance she had. Her gf looked normal. Shan looked lifeless lol. I just hope now that she’s back from her travels that she looks after herself more. She’s been looking rough lately and before the trip also

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 03:58
Guest wrote:
Of course jet lag plays a factor, but then mixing alcohol and who knows what else will give u the resulting appearance she had. Her gf looked normal. Shan looked lifeless lol. I just hope now that she’s back from her travels that she looks after herself more. She’s been looking rough lately and before the trip also
You're judging her based on two photos that were taken right after each other. She looks like fine in this photo and in plenty of others I have seen. She was tired and most likely had a few drinks. It's seriously not a big deal and it feels like you're trolling because you keep bringing it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 04:27
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 04:16
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 04:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're judging her based on two photos that were taken right after each other. She looks like fine in this photo and in plenty of others I have seen. She was tired and most likely had a few drinks. It's seriously not a big deal and it feels like you're trolling because you keep bringing it up.
Well even her eyes here look lifeless and sunken and Dinah isn’t the first time she’s looked like this. She looked like it in Europe too from what I saw. It’s not trolling just because my post isn’t about praising her. Imo, she has been looking very unhealthy and I just wanted to read other people’s opinions about it. Some agree and some don’t. It doesn’t have to turn into this huge argument lol. I’m not the one who originally brought it up in the other thread because it’s toxic over there and I’ve learned that no real discussion can be had over there unless I’m praising someone.
No idea what you're on about because she looks fine here. Seems like you might be projecting because she's looks the happiest and healthiest she's been in a while.
Happiest and healthiest to you. Unhealthy to me. I can say yours is a projection also. What we say about this is all subjective. It’s all just our opinions. I’m not gonna try to make you agree with me and I’m not gonna agree with you but I’m glad we can at least discuss our viewpoints.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 04:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well even her eyes here look lifeless and sunken and Dinah isn’t the first time she’s looked like this. She looked like it in Europe too from what I saw. It’s not trolling just because my post isn’t about praising her. Imo, she has been looking very unhealthy and I just wanted to read other people’s opinions about it. Some agree and some don’t. It doesn’t have to turn into this huge argument lol. I’m not the one who originally brought it up in the other thread because it’s toxic over there and I’ve learned that no real discussion can be had over there unless I’m praising someone.
No idea what you're on about because she looks fine here. Seems like you might be projecting because she's looks the happiest and healthiest she's been in a while.
Happiest and healthiest to you. Unhealthy to me. I can say yours is a projection also. What we say about this is all subjective. It’s all just our opinions. I’m not gonna try to make you agree with me and I’m not gonna agree with you but I’m glad we can at least discuss our viewpoints.
I'm other anon and I see her hella happy not sure where you see her unhealthy because didn't know you were her doctor or something. It seems you have a problem of perception but it's ok just check yourself first before talk about others. Enjoy!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 15:00
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 04:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm other anon and I see her hella happy not sure where you see her unhealthy because didn't know you were her doctor or something. It seems you have a problem of perception but it's ok just check yourself first before talk about others. Enjoy!
da it’s a gossip thread, honey. the whole point of this website is to talk about ppl lmao. like OP said, we all have diff opinions. Shan looks unhealthy and unwell to me too esp in those pics. it’s great that u see it as healthy but i don’t and others have said the same thing so there’s no issue with my eyes. learn to just read other people’s posts without having a meltdown and making personal attacks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone in here into astrology? I came across a TikTok that did Shannon’s birth chart