04 Mar 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 14:09
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 10:32
Can you imagine her going to the show in texas 🤯 that would be wild lol
It's not going to happen. Shannon doesn't want to make drama
She probably doesn’t even want to go lol
Deb is more like the one who wants to go. She always likes Cari's posts.

Reactions:

Re: Shannon Beveridge

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 10:32
Can you imagine her going to the show in texas 🤯 that would be wild lol
Sorry, Shannon is in LA now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari has shows in LA -> Shannon leaves LA for Texas.

Cari has shows in Texas -> Shannon leaves Texas for LA.

It may have been unintentional but god did I chuckled lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 21:03

Sorry, no one cares about Cari.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2022, 21:03

It's better that way. No drama :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this SXSW show Shannon is doing online or are both of them not scheduled to be in Austin at the same time?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2022, 18:26
Is this SXSW show Shannon is doing online or are both of them not scheduled to be in Austin at the same time?
Shannon’s there.

Ain’t nobody finding sus af how Shannon left Texas for a couple days just as cari arrived in order to go and pickup her girlfriend in California?

Like she was in Texas why tf would she leave just for a couple days and then come back???

woooow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 14:09
Guest wrote:
Shannon’s there.

Ain’t nobody finding sus af how Shannon left Texas for a couple days just as cari arrived in order to go and pickup her girlfriend in California?

Like she was in Texas why tf would she leave just for a couple days and then come back???

woooow
da I found that pretty strange too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2022, 01:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shannon’s there.

woooow
Most likely paid for by storyblocks to leave from LA. The trip to Dallas seems to have been organised beforehand and she may have had other things to do in LA first before leaving to SXSW. Becky and Kevin are there to support her and see what's at SXSW so there isn't anything strange about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2022, 01:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shannon’s there.

woooow
Most likely paid for by storyblocks to leave from LA. The trip to Dallas seems to have been organised beforehand and she may have had other things to do in LA first before leaving to SXSW. Becky and Kevin are there to support her and see what's at SXSW so there isn't anything strange about that.
It’s a 3 hour drive to get from Dallas to Austin so ya it is strange that she would fly all the way back to la just to go to Austin when she was already so close to it. They could’ve just met Shannon in Austin but whatever it isn’t that big of a deal just strange.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shannon’s there.

woooow
Most likely people here haven't had a company pay for a trip, so they won't get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2022, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shannon’s there.

woooow
Most likely people here haven't had a company pay for a trip, so they won't get it.
da. Not sure if you’re aware but 90% of the time they don’t book flights nor hotels for influencers, their pay package includes travel and accommodation.

Be sensible and try to imagine the kind of work (and money $$$) it would take to manage thousands of reserves (and possible issues) at the same time.
It’s not worth it for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shannon’s there.

woooow
You honestly think she follows her ex's schedule so closely that she plans trips around avoiding her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2022, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shannon’s there.

woooow
da. Not sure if you’re aware but 90% of the time they don’t book flights nor hotels for influencers, their pay package includes travel and accommodation.

Be sensible and try to imagine the kind of work (and money $$$) it would take to manage thousands of reserves (and possible issues) at the same time.
da. As someone that works from a company who organises events like this, that is exactly what happens. Shannon is a speaker on a panel so her flights, accommodation and even food would all be paid for by storyblocks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2022, 19:44
Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2022, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da. As someone that works from a company who organises events like this, that is exactly what happens. Shannon is a speaker on a panel so her flights, accommodation and even food would all be paid for by storyblocks.
You know, the full payment, that is, they pay a full pay and the manager is look up travel and accommodation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Birthday girl 🥺 did anyone listen to Cari’s snippet about Shannon?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:10
it was so painful...and deb like Fletcher’s post of it oooooof

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:22
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 15:10
it was so painful...and deb like Fletcher’s post of it oooooof
Da Oh god I didn’t notice that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just saw that Alex commented that birthday girl is her favorite song 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 17:28
I wonder if Fletcher is going to give Shannon a heads up about the album. I’m almost certain that there’s more about Shannon on the album than just “birthday girl”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 22:47
Guest wrote:
I wonder if Fletcher is going to give Shannon a heads up about the album. I’m almost certain that there’s more about Shannon on the album than just “birthday girl”
I don’t think birthday girl will be on the album but yeah, 99% sure there will be songs about Shannon.
She gave an interview back when she dropped the first ep and mentioned that she did let Rachel know about it before it was out, so probably will do the same for Shan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was her gf straight before she met Shannon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think birthday girl will be on the album but yeah, 99% sure there will be songs about Shannon.
She gave an interview back when she dropped the first ep and mentioned that she did let Rachel know about it before it was out, so probably will do the same for Shan.
This time Cari didn't need to tell Shannon about it because there were many people @nowthisisliving

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2022, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This time Cari didn't need to tell Shannon about it because there were many people @nowthisisliving
She will still contact Shannon because she loves the attention. Hopefully Shannon won’t pick up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish she would be more active on her film account with some of the work she’s done lately like Zoe’s MVs and working with Mia Khalifa and Jhay Cortez

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or anyone feeling weird af about how Shannon and Becky are shilling out things together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 19:22
Is it just me or anyone feeling weird af about how Shannon and Becky are shilling out things together?
What do you mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 19:22
No, there’s nothing weird about reposting a story that another account posted of you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like Shannon has become a shell of herself (professionally). She has no ambition and looks very uninspired. Idk if she’s lazy or what but it sucks seeing her being so unproductive. That girl has so much potential to create amazing things but idk what’s holding her back. It’s unfortunate.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 23:52
Shannon the I Want To Be Followed For My Work Not My Relationships is 100% using her gf on her ads lmao

y’all would freak tf out if it was cari, don’t even come w the double standards u psychos
x2 i feel u. she’s been plastering her on her TikTok too. maybe bc it’s pride month? anyway, I hope she doesn’t incorporate her gf in her other sponsors and stuff…it’s best to keep that separated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2022, 23:52
Shannon the I Want To Be Followed For My Work Not My Relationships is 100% using her gf on her ads lmao

y’all would freak tf out if it was cari, don’t even come w the double standards u psychos
You had no problem when Shannon was constantly promoting Cari everywhere even following her on tour. That was okay. But this is a problem. lol Get a grip.

You are the one watching each and every one of Shannon’s stories and waiting then complaining each time she shows Becky in any way but we are the psychos. lol Sure Jan.

If you are so unhappy just unfollow her because it’s clearly causing your mental health to decline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:01
I feel like Shannon has become a shell of herself (professionally). She has no ambition and looks very uninspired. Idk if she’s lazy or what but it sucks seeing her being so unproductive. That girl has so much potential to create amazing things but idk what’s holding her back. It’s unfortunate.
The only thing that could make her more productive is if she is single. Shan gets obsessed in her relationships and neglects everything else. I hate to use this comparison but I just have to: look at cari and all she’s accomplished and will accomplish and then look at Shan. Shannon hasn’t done anything major since the sex tapes. Yes, cari has a team behind her but shannon also has her own manager. Alyssa has signed a lot of bigger clients than Shan also so now she probably isn’t much of a priority.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:12
Guest wrote:
The only thing that could make her more productive is if she is single. Shan gets obsessed in her relationships and neglects everything else. I hate to use this comparison but I just have to: look at cari and all she’s accomplished and will accomplish and then look at Shan. Shannon hasn’t done anything major since the sex tapes. Yes, cari has a team behind her but shannon also has her own manager. Alyssa has signed a lot of bigger clients than Shan also so now she probably isn’t much of a priority.
Lol The sad thing is they only person you can try to compare Cari to and say she is so accomplished to make yourself feel better is Shannon who isn’t even in the music industry, but if you actually compare Cari to her peers in the industry actual other musical artists it’s clear at 28 how far behind she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol The sad thing is they only person you can try to compare Cari to and say she is so accomplished to make yourself feel better is Shannon who isn’t even in the music industry, but if you actually compare Cari to her peers in the industry actual other musical artists it’s clear at 28 how far behind she is.
Lol ok let’s compare Shan to Cammie then. Cam is working with big brands and is constantly working, ya it gets annoying at times with all of her posts, but at least she’s doing stuff. Compared to all of her exes, Shannon is way behind. Not even with her exes but other lgbtq public figures. Look at TikTok and see all of the gay people younger than Shan doing huge things and building their following. Shannon’s following continues to decline every day. I’m just saying that Shannon’s professional priorities are terrible. Heck, she worked with Mia Khalifa and Jhay Cortez and didn’t even make a formal post about it on her film account…just a story that was gone in 24 hrs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol ok let’s compare Shan to Cammie then. Cam is working with big brands and is constantly working, ya it gets annoying at times with all of her posts, but at least she’s doing stuff. Compared to all of her exes, Shannon is way behind. Not even with her exes but other lgbtq public figures. Look at TikTok and see all of the gay people younger than Shan doing huge things and building their following. Shannon’s following continues to decline every day. I’m just saying that Shannon’s professional priorities are terrible. Heck, she worked with Mia Khalifa and Jhay Cortez and didn’t even make a formal post about it on her film account…just a story that was gone in 24 hrs.
I think Cammie is a great example of someone Shannon would never want to be like. Cammie clearly has lost any since of integrity if she had any to begin with and blocks people who question why she works with problematic brands like VS and Botox. Honestly I think people like Cammie are why Shannon shys away from working with so many brands because at some point you risk losing yourself the way Cammie has. As far as her work we’ve been over this people claim so much interest in her photography work but do not support her on social media the same way. I feel like she continues to work in photography because she enjoys it but sees no reason to push it on other people if they are not enjoying it. Which is why she probably didn’t post it on her film account.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. Maybe, just maybe Shannon is happy with her life the way it is now. She works on projects she wants to work on and promotes them when they are important to her. She's does not compare herself to anyone else and she's not competing against anyone else. If she was complaining about her life and asking for money then I would agree with you but she's not. She's the happiest she has been in years and thats more important than making numbers go up on social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:33
Guest wrote:
But her freak fans used to blame Cari for her lack of inspiration bc according to them she made her feel depressed but now that she's happier than ever she's still unproductive. What's Shannon's problem after all? Can some of her fans explain?
Da. Tbh she just seems lazy at this point. I don’t think anyone has ever described Shannon as “hard working” before. And tbh I feel as though Shan was actually more productive while with Cari than she is now. She was able to get out of her comfort zone while with Cari. Now it seems like the only projects Shannon does involves her friends, which is good but not really building her network. Shan used to be part of pride campaigns for big brands and now it’s not like that. Just seems like wasted potential imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Cammie is a great example of someone Shannon would never want to be like. Cammie clearly has lost any since of integrity if she had any to begin with and blocks people who question why she works with problematic brands like VS and Botox. Honestly I think people like Cammie are why Shannon shys away from working with so many brands because at some point you risk losing yourself the way Cammie has. As far as her work we’ve been over this people claim so much interest in her photography work but do not support her on social media the same way. I feel like she continues to work in photography because she enjoys it but sees no reason to push it on other people if they are not enjoying it. Which is why she probably didn’t post it on her film account.
Da The real problem is that her work is not special, there's thousands of photographers like her who can do what she does. If she needs people approval to do her job she's not going anywhere and it's better to stop before she even starts anyways

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. Maybe, just maybe Shannon is happy with her life the way it is now. She works on projects she wants to work on and promotes them when they are important to her. She's does not compare herself to anyone else and she's not competing against anyone else. If she was complaining about her life and asking for money then I would agree with you but she's not. She's the happiest she has been in years and thats more important than making numbers go up on social media.
DA. I’m all for her happiness but with the way things have been, she just seems too comfortable and with being too comfortable, there’s no desire for growth. I know how freaking amazing and talented Shannon is and as a fan of hers, I just want to watch her living up to what she’s capable of. There used to be a time where she was so inspired and making moves…she even got two awards! But now, idk it’s like there’s no desire for her to do much of anything. She was on the rise and she just stopped and has been falling for the past few years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But her freak fans used to blame Cari for her lack of inspiration bc according to them she made her feel depressed but now that she's happier than ever she's still unproductive. What's Shannon's problem after all? Can some of her fans explain?
Da. Tbh she just seems lazy at this point. I don’t think anyone has ever described Shannon as “hard working” before. And tbh I feel as though Shan was actually more productive while with Cari than she is now. She was able to get out of her comfort zone while with Cari. Now it seems like the only projects Shannon does involves her friends, which is good but not really building her network. Shan used to be part of pride campaigns for big brands and now it’s not like that. Just seems like wasted potential imo
da It’s like the only time you see value in her work is when it was with Cari which is so transparent and the exact reason she probably doesn’t promote her film work as much. I’m sure she knows most of you are shanri stans and only care if she is posting a pic of Cari. Which is insane when you all claim to be so interested in what she is doing.

She has done the big Pride campaigns times over and probably has no interest in doing things the way she has done them before. The strangest part is how she is literally asking for nothing just existing and enjoying her life the happiest we have seen her but because you don’t like her gf you nitpick and complain it’s getting to the point of being fanatical. I feel sorry for her that so many people she supported and tried to make feel comfortable with themselves and all she gets in return is people telling her she is not good enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:45
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da The real problem is that her work is not special, there's thousands of photographers like her who can do what she does. If she needs people approval to do her job she's not going anywhere and it's better to stop before she even starts anyways
So we have complaints that she didn’t post it and now complaints that it’s not special and she needs validation if she does post it. Y’all are the most miserable people on the planet I swear lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da It’s like the only time you see value in her work is when it was with Cari which is so transparent and the exact reason she probably doesn’t promote her film work as much. I’m sure she knows most of you are shanri stans and only care if she is posting a pic of Cari. Which is insane when you all claim to be so interested in what she is doing.

She has done the big Pride campaigns times over and probably has no interest in doing things the way she has done them before. The strangest part is how she is literally asking for nothing just existing and enjoying her life the happiest we have seen her but because you don’t like her gf you nitpick and complain it’s getting to the point of being fanatical. I feel sorry for her that so many people she supported and tried to make feel comfortable with themselves and all she gets in return is people telling her she is not good enough.

wait what, wasn’t supposed to be cari the one who used Shannon and not the other way around?
yall can’t even follow your own scripts lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 00:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

wait what, wasn’t supposed to be cari the one who used Shannon and not the other way around?
yall can’t even follow your own scripts lol
Please see help Cari and Shannon are over and have been for 2 years. You coming here to start drama is just sad. Get over it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mental health, she’s always been very clear about it too.

Thing is people here used to say Cari fucked with her head but girl has been dating Becky for over a year now and instead of getting better she seems to be at a worse place than she was with Cari.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:01
Guest wrote:

Thing is people here used to say Cari fucked with her head but girl has been dating Becky for over a year now and instead of getting better she seems to be at a worse place than she was with Cari.
Lmaoo You can’t be serious. We all saw how miserable Shannon was with Cari that post she made about her anxiety is a perfect example and we can she how happy she is now. You just can’t accept the fact that she has moved on with her life. She can literally post having a good time laughing with her friends and gf and you all claim how much worse she is doing and how terrible her life must be. The delusion of you all is just ridiculous at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You clearly have no idea what a happy and mentally healthy person looks like :rofl:

Cari stans trying so hard to make it seem like Shannon is struggling with life when thats completely not the case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course Shannon is happy. She constantly lives in a state of lala land. She barely works and parties all the time. We all know she’s good enough but she doesn’t do anything to portray that. She’s lazy and lacks work ethic. Whether it be photography or film, she’s still lazy. People who are motivated and inspired strive to keep working on their craft and want to work on bigger projects than before. Shannon used to be like that but now she does the bare minimum and her numbers on all platforms show that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmaoo You can’t be serious. We all saw how miserable Shannon was with Cari that post she made about her anxiety is a perfect example and we can she how happy she is now. You just can’t accept the fact that she has moved on with her life. She can literally post having a good time laughing with her friends and gf and you all claim how much worse she is doing and how terrible her life must be. The delusion of you all is just ridiculous at this point.

Bitch pls, it’s PROFESSIONALLY speaking.
Read the fucking thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 01:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You clearly have no idea what a happy and mentally healthy person looks like :rofl:

Cari stans trying so hard to make it seem like Shannon is struggling with life when thats completely not the case.
Da. She may not be struggling mentally but Shannon has been struggling professionally and that’s a fact. The problem is that she doesn’t know how to balance the two.