Shannon Beveridge

Reactions:

Re: Shannon Beveridge

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 03:38
Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 23:46
For the people in here that have brought up the fact that Shannon moves on quickly in her relationships and doesn’t really take the time to heal, I understand where you are coming from now. I noticed it in her too but didn’t really go too deep into it but I’ve been getting more into astrology as of late and I noticed how her libra moon is why the way she is. Libra moons tend to want to always be in a partnership and that is Shannon. I also noticed this in other people with libra moons like Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande who are both kinda known for moving on fast from their past relationships. Idk I thought this was interesting to point out.
Same, I also getting more into astrology. I agree with you. She also doesn't like to be complicated in a relationship and she likes peace.
And I think Shannon and Becky are a better match because they both love spending time with their family and partner. They both believe in love, Venus in Cancer and Venus in Pisces. Cari is always in on-off relationships and it's hard for her to stay in a stable relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 03:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For the people in here that have brought up the fact that Shannon moves on quickly in her relationships and doesn’t really take the time to heal, I understand where you are coming from now. I noticed it in her too but didn’t really go too deep into it but I’ve been getting more into astrology as of late and I noticed how her libra moon is why the way she is. Libra moons tend to want to always be in a partnership and that is Shannon. I also noticed this in other people with libra moons like Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande who are both kinda known for moving on fast from their past relationships. Idk I thought this was interesting to point out.
Same, I also getting more into astrology. I agree with you. She also doesn't like to be complicated in a relationship and she likes peace.
And I think Shannon and Becky are a better match because they both love spending time with their family and partner. They both believe in love, Venus in Cancer and Venus in Pisces. Cari is always in on-off relationships and it's hard for her to stay in a stable relationship.
I actually think that Shannon and Cari are a better match on a deeper connection level because Shannon has a libra moon and Cari’s rising is in libra and they also share the same sun sign but yeah Cari’s Gemini moon really puts a damper on things. How do you know Becky’s Venus is in cancer? Did she post it somewhere? All I know about her is that she’s a Leo sun

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 03:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I actually think that Shannon and Cari are a better match on a deeper connection level because Shannon has a libra moon and Cari’s rising is in libra and they also share the same sun sign but yeah Cari’s Gemini moon really puts a damper on things. How do you know Becky’s Venus is in cancer? Did she post it somewhere? All I know about her is that she’s a Leo sun
da. x2 i filled out my pattern app to fit Shan’s birthdate and my compatibility with becky says “somewhat similar, but mostly different.” with Cari it says “similar types of ppl”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 08:19
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 07:28
Guest wrote:
29 Dec 2021, 06:49
Check out Shannon's latest liked on Twitter
What is it?? Don’t have Twitter
"Why does nobody talk about how a healthy relationship can affect your mental health? suddenly i have someone who doesn’t treat me like an inconvenience, wants to hear & listen to all my thoughts/feelings? the amount of deeply buried trauma that has surfaced is ouchie"
THIS IS THE TWEET SHE LIKED
From the other thread but why is no one talking about Shannon liking this tweet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 03:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Becky was born on July 29, 1995 but we don't know when she was born time so we don't know where her rising and houses are. But you can know her Venus in Cancer, Mars in Libra and Mercury in Leo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Astrology is fiction. You don’t know Shannon just because you know her birth chart. But if it helps you believe in Shanri forever then I hope you’ll come back to reality some day. And get over the fact that Shannon moved on fast. She was healing from Cari a year before she started seeing Becky. You could clearly see it but I guess her Cancer Spinning is telling you something else haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon Beveridge
PISCES

Lazy
Loves to drink
Has lots of sex
Does not care about career
Moves on quickly with lovers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 09:45
Astrology is fiction. You don’t know Shannon just because you know her birth chart. But if it helps you believe in Shanri forever then I hope you’ll come back to reality some day. And get over the fact that Shannon moved on fast. She was healing from Cari a year before she started seeing Becky. You could clearly see it but I guess her Cancer Spinning is telling you something else haha
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 12:23
Guest wrote:
x2
The reality is that she has a libra moon and that she moves on quick. It’s a literal fact. The only one mentioning Shanri getting back together is you. My only purpose was to describe Shannon. She moved on quick after cari but even besides that, she moved on quick after cam and she moved on quick after her first love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 16:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2
The reality is that she has a libra moon and that she moves on quick. It’s a literal fact. The only one mentioning Shanri getting back together is you. My only purpose was to describe Shannon. She moved on quick after cari but even besides that, she moved on quick after cam and she moved on quick after her first love.
Most people move on fast. You’re just obsessed with Shannon and would love to control her life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 17:16
Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 16:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2
Most people move on fast. You’re just obsessed with Shannon and would love to control her life
Lol I’m not trying to control anyone. I literally just talked about a section of her birth chart and it clearly struck a nerve in you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Shannon should have moved on even sooner from all of her past relationships. None of them were good for her mental health. I think for the first time Shannon is in a healthy relationship and you can see from how she is starting to stabilize her life in ways she hasn’t before. I think this relationship is what she was searching for all along it’s just unfortunate she had to go through so much to get here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2021, 17:50
I think Shannon should have moved on even sooner from all of her past relationships. None of them were good for her mental health. I think for the first time Shannon is in a healthy relationship and you can see from how she is starting to stabilize her life in ways she hasn’t before. I think this relationship is what she was searching for all along it’s just unfortunate she had to go through so much to get here.
x2 couldn't agree more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She has a wonderful bum. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol I’m not trying to control anyone. I literally just talked about a section of her birth chart and it clearly struck a nerve in you.
Astro stuff, if you don't like it don't read it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jan 2022, 07:36
Is Becky the right person acc to astro?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Da. I’m not Astro anon but when I used Shan’s birth info for the pattern and compared it to how similar her and Becky were it said “somewhat same, but mostly different.” Obviously, I don’t know the depth of Becky’s chart compared to Shannon’s but personally, I don’t think they are a good match romantically. Going off of what the anon said, I think Shan has a lot of suppressed emotions and deep rooted issues that she is hopefully working on in therapy but I think her spending some solo time to figure it out would do her some good! She has a libra moon and her Venus is in Pisces..she loves the idea of being in love as we’ve seen but I think she would heavily benefit from learning about herself outside of being in a relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 03:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. I’m not Astro anon but when I used Shan’s birth info for the pattern and compared it to how similar her and Becky were it said “somewhat same, but mostly different.” Obviously, I don’t know the depth of Becky’s chart compared to Shannon’s but personally, I don’t think they are a good match romantically. Going off of what the anon said, I think Shan has a lot of suppressed emotions and deep rooted issues that she is hopefully working on in therapy but I think her spending some solo time to figure it out would do her some good! She has a libra moon and her Venus is in Pisces..she loves the idea of being in love as we’ve seen but I think she would heavily benefit from learning about herself outside of being in a relationship.
She doesn’t want to be alone so respect that. We’ve seen that she’s able to grow and change while she’s in a relationship so I think she can still work on herself even though she’s in a relationship with Becky. She started therapy while being with her so I think her being in a relationship is no problem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 03:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shannon's chart says she is indecisive, so I think it would help her a lot if her partner was decisive. On the other hand I don't think astrology can tell you anything about a person's personality because I'm trying to look at my own chart and it doesn't get everything right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Astro stuff again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 21:36

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 21:49
She has a wonderful bum. :blinkwide:

:jawdrop:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon is nearly 30 and is partying on weekdays/posting about it like she’s in her early 20s. It’s a bit embarrassing. The posting of alcohol bottles down her friends throats is very cringe at her age. I still love her and am a fan but it’s just something distasteful imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 16:26
Shannon is nearly 30 and is partying on weekdays/posting about it like she’s in her early 20s. It’s a bit embarrassing. The posting of alcohol bottles down her friends throats is very cringe at her age. I still love her and am a fan but it’s just something distasteful imo.
Distasteful? How old are you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 17:19
Guest wrote:
How does my age have anything to do with what I said? And yes, as I said imo Shannon posting about her partying at her age on a Wednesday is very distasteful to me.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
lowkey always felt like she had a drinking problem or sumthin. her always needing a drink on her younows was weird lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Most of the anons who make comments like that are from other countries and think everyone in the world should live like they do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 17:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How does my age have anything to do with what I said? And yes, as I said imo Shannon posting about her partying at her age on a Wednesday is very distasteful to me.
I'm asking because I can't imagine anyone younger than 70 describing someone in their 20s drinking with friends as 'distasteful.'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Cultural differences could be the reason why you find it distasteful bit it's strange you have an issue with a 2 second clip she posted when she was just enjoying her night with friends. Have you never followed any other 20/30 something year olds before the padamic hit because this is what most people do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 18:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Cultural differences could be the reason why you find it distasteful bit it's strange you have an issue with a 2 second clip she posted when she was just enjoying her night with friends. Have you never followed any other 20/30 something year olds before the padamic hit because this is what most people do?
20 is a lot different than 30. Being 30 and posting your friends downing alcohol from the bottle on a Wednesday is not what most people do. It’s one thing to do it but another to post it. To each their own I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 19:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 is a lot different than 30. Being 30 and posting your friends downing alcohol from the bottle on a Wednesday is not what most people do. It’s one thing to do it but another to post it. To each their own I guess.
If you watched the clip closely you'd notice that Becky didn't actually pour anything and they were just playing around.

This is the l chat though so the bitter Berthas have to complain about something!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 19:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You must be a hoot to go out with if you found that so offensive and you’re still going in about it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shannon doesn't offend anyone but I definitely feel like she wants to be a pitter pan. She doesn't want to grow up, it's time to see her in other facets, giving her opinion building her life, I don't think that lifestyle contributes to her age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 20:29
Shannon doesn't offend anyone but I definitely feel like she wants to be a pitter pan. She doesn't want to grow up, it's time to see her in other facets, giving her opinion building her life, I don't think that lifestyle contributes to her age.
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Your happiness and health are the most important things in your life. You don't know what can happen tomorrow. Do what you love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vote for Shannon on Lchat's Top hot 100

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=79354

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

VOTE FOR
SHANNON
in The L Chat Hot 100 2022

https://forms.gle/dJxGZSkgfod4aPjd7

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey all fans!
PLEASE VOTE FOR Shannon Beveridge
in the L chat hot 100

LINK TO VOTE-
https://forms.gle/WawKYZrXmqJdd6yK6

Last day to vote!
Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

93rd place for Shannon Beveridge ​in LCHAT HOT 100!

Congrats to all SHANNON fans who voted for her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why do you delete the comments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IS SHANNON SINGLE? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 07:26
No she has a girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 07:26
No, she's mine. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How insane would it be if Shannon went to one of Cari’s concerts? I miss seeing her in the crowd with her camera

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 21:55
How insane would it be if Shannon went to one of Cari’s concerts? I miss seeing her in the crowd with her camera
x2 her attending one of Fletcher’s shows would be wild in the best way possible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you imagine her going to the show in texas 🤯 that would be wild lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 10:32
Can you imagine her going to the show in texas 🤯 that would be wild lol
It's not going to happen. Shannon doesn't want to make drama