The L Chat Hot 100 2021

Reactions:

Re: The L Chat Hot 100 2021

Post by Guest »

ThatAsianDriver 2.0 wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:44
Are you serious calling the stylist, a BASTARD?? For what? For standing up for herself and exposing Irene’s atrocious behavior? Way to display a complete lack of empathy and compassion just because you can’t help yourself from thirsting over a Kpop idol. Okay, I’m done engaging in this frustrating conversation.
Have you even read what the stylist wrote?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:31
''Old'' people here who complain about teenagers and 20 something women are even more embarrassing imo
This is true. I forget how young some posters here can be since there unfortunately isn't an age requirement. :-/ Young people can definitely go through these extreme fixation ps where their fave almost feels like an extension of themselves that they need to protect at all costs. It's just a part of growing up, and it's unfair to criticize. I sort of wish there were an age requirement here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:37
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:36
Guest wrote:
''Old'' people here who complain about teenagers and 20 something women are even more embarrassing imo
But to be fair teens have the cringiest taste in who's hot
My issue isn't with the fans, its with the baiting actress who are taking piss out of them.
what are you talking about? I've seen a lot of ladies and teenagers doing the same thing. LChat is available to all ages, everyone's behavior is personal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:45
Are you serious calling the stylist, a BASTARD?? For what? For standing up for herself and exposing Irene’s atrocious behavior? Way to display a complete lack of empathy and compassion just because you can’t help yourself from thirsting over a Kpop idol. Okay, I’m done engaging in this frustrating conversation.
da- She's too busy hating on Irene :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:48
Guest wrote:
This is true. I forget how young some posters here can be since there unfortunately isn't an age requirement. :-/ Young people can definitely go through these extreme fixation ps where their fave almost feels like an extension of themselves that they need to protect at all costs. It's just a part of growing up, and it's unfair to criticize. I sort of wish there were an age requirement here.
I thought most women here were in their 30s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:49
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:45
da- She's too busy hating on Irene :rofl:
I was a fan of TAD from the ol' l chat. Didn't know she would be one of those people who would believe and take anything the internet says. Oh well salute. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:42
Why are kpop stans so intense? :nervous:
I keep finding myself spending energy to defend kpop fandom as unfairly maligned and then they show up in a boring annoying horde to make me regret it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s get back on track. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 17:48
Guest wrote:
I thought most women here were in their 30s.
i assume most are at least over 25, but it's hard to tell, right? that extreme level of stanning over a kpop star seems young. if they are older, then yeah fair criticism. but if it's just a phase, then it's understandable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vote for the supreme milf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Angie Kerber 😍
ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 04:19
I have to admit my interest in Debicki dwindled when I found out she was smooching MRod. I feel bad about it, too.
So you liked her when you thought she was straight and was smooching men?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Patricia Yurena, hot Spanish bi model

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 18:21
Angie Kerber 😍
ImageImage
Beautiful teeth 😍😍😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like bae joo-hyun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 18:37
she is like the less hotter version of eiza and dates a very ugly "woman" (I think it's a transformer tbh) pass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA. She looks like this and hates men, her >>>>>
Also, to people hating on her, please read this post from an actual Korean... https://t.co/N37tWcY89k?amp=1
The stylist’s comments were very vague and nonspecific, meant to incite maximal anger. In any event she apologized 3x and both parties are content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 18:51
Guest wrote:
she is like the less hotter version of eiza and dates a very ugly "woman" (I think it's a transformer tbh) pass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 18:52
Also, to people hating on her, please read this post from an actual Korean... https://t.co/N37tWcY89k?amp=1
The stylist’s comments were very vague and nonspecific, meant to incite maximal anger. In any event she apologized 3x and both parties are content.
If you conflate man-hating with lesbianism you need to leave. She doesn't even seem bi or "queer."
And yeah I hate men but it's not because I'm a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just posting these for justice’s sake, you can’t pick a random casual pic and judge her blah from that and then post carefully modelled ones from others smh ^o)
Image Image
Image Image

All right, you can go back to supporting your white girl of the month who did a mediocre job at playing gay once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:02
Guest wrote:
If you conflate man-hating with lesbianism you need to leave. She doesn't even seem bi or "queer."
Do you follow her/are you a fan? She has a lot of gay receipts, maybe more than any kpop star in the 3rd gen, excluding one or two. Nonetheless, the poll is on looks, right? I can rate her first there.

And obviously man hating is separate from lesbianism, but I find it a very admirable quality in a woman. :lol: SK feminists are quite woke overall, they actually walk the talk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:03
All right, you can go back to supporting your white girl of the month who did a mediocre job at playing gay once.
If the other option is KPop women who look and act like children then gladly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:02
Guest wrote:
DA it's a running "joke" in the kpop world because this girl does not show interest in their oppa idols. She may not seem your stereotypical lesbian but she tops the korean lesbian polls for a reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No, she's canceled :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

100% bet it's white girl who are crying racism about people not being fans of the KPop puppets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not into idol girls who go to KPop university to become the person you lust over... you realise every single characteristic, personality trait, dance has been practiced and performed, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:05
Lol the way these gg kpoopies are acting like bts army where they shout racism anytime anyone doesn't suck the dicks of their fav boyband. who knew girlgroup fans had so much in common with those misogynist armies who are always hating on the pinks. all kpoopies suck
Racism? Where?
If acknowledging that TLC’s #1s are usually boring people like Alphabet girl who played gay once is accusation of racism, then I think that’s your problem. :nails:
But it is true that shows or films with lesbians of colour get less support compared to ones with white gays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:09
I'm not into idol girls who go to KPop university to become the person you lust over... you realise every single characteristic, personality trait, dance has been practiced and performed, right?
They don't even come across like real ppl. No personality detected at all. Ppl who stan these robotic dolls that intensely scare me. What are you even stanning here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol the way these gg kpoopies are acting like bts army where they shout racism anytime anyone doesn't suck the dicks of their fav boyband. who knew girlgroup fans had so much in common with those misogynist armies who are always hating on the pinks. all kpoopies suck
Racism? Where?
If acknowledging that TLC’s #1s are usually boring people like Alphabet girl who played gay once is accusation of racism, then I think that’s your problem. :nails:
But it is true that shows or films with lesbians of colour get less support compared to ones with white gays.
ok then vote for sandra oh in your top 5. She is korean AND plays gay, problem solved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y’all weird as hell, I personally don’t think most of the white women y’all posting are attractive but I’m ignoring the post(s) not going on about how they look can’t you do the same to the kpop/Asian women. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Racism? Where?
ok then vote for sandra oh in your top 5. She is korean AND plays gay, problem solved.
When I worked in Korea all my student declared that Sandra Oh was ugly and probably was "Japanese". They don't want to adopt her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Eiza González

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Racism? Where?
When I worked in Korea all my student declared that Sandra Oh was ugly and probably was "Japanese". They don't want to adopt her.
Da. Lol they say that, but plastic surgery is most common in Korea :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[quote=Guest post_id=3149746 time=1614108114]
[quote=Guest post_id=3149713 time=1614107647]
[quote=Guest post_id=3149695 time=1614107370]

Racism? Where?
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

ironically that's racism

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Do you have the vid or link with Irene saying to fans she’ll have them on their knees? asking for a friend, ty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:32
Guest wrote:
Do you have the vid or link with Irene saying to fans she’ll have them on their knees? asking for a friend, ty
IN FRONT OF FANGIRLS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
IN FRONT OF FANGIRLS
Thanks, anon, you’re the best🤗
She is Baest🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Racism? Where?
Girl I don’t get why you’re so mad lol. No one is accusing anyone of anything or saying that you have to find certain people hot. ADC won a couple of times just for Lexa, on arguably one of the worst TV shows of all time, I think saying that Lchat likes white girls who played gay is a fair statement! And I think Maca Achaga also won.
Personally idc if the woman plays gay, my rating is strictly dependent on how quickly I’d get on my knees for her!
Also - Sandra Oh is a great Canadian actress who is part of a good show. Props to her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
IN FRONT OF FANGIRLS
The way she does this for her massive female and lesbian fandom, God Bless :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Racism? Where?
Girl I don’t get why you’re so mad lol. No one is accusing anyone of anything or saying that you have to find certain people hot. ADC won a couple of times just for Lexa, on arguably one of the worst TV shows of all time, I think saying that Lchat likes white girls who played gay is a fair statement! And I think Maca Achaga also won.
Personally idc if the woman plays gay, my rating is strictly dependent on how quickly I’d get on my knees for her!
Also - Sandra Oh is a great Canadian actress who is part of a good show. Props to her!
Also I only vote for people that I'm sure others will vote for, cause otherwise what's the point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 19:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Racism? Where?
You seemed to take issue with people voting for "white actors just cause they played gay once" over your korean favs. Well now there is someone who is both, since you seem to think thats all it takes you should vote for her right. Or is a hotness poll about finding people hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My list:
1. Dianna Agron
2. Annie Murphy
3. Hope Hicks
4. Nana
5. Brity Spear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rate the Rachels. If you had to vote for a Rachel how would your list look?

Weisz

McAdams

Dolezal (WOC]

Dratch

Brosnahan

Green

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ :rofl: You forgot Evan Rachel Wood

Game Night MacAdams was *chef's kiss*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2021, 20:31
Rate the Rachels. If you had to vote for a Rachel how would your list look?

Weisz

McAdams

Dolezal (WOC]

Dratch

Brosnahan

Green
Always weisz. Rail me anyday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: