Christine and the Queens

Reactions:

Re: Christine and the Queens

Post by guest »

she is interesting but sometimes I laugh because she reminds me of Macaulay Culkin just sometimes, not that they look alike

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 18:41
i'm in love with her voice. also her live shows were hot asf.

i can't see her with a guy...
she's been with a bf until recently i think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 01:52
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2021, 18:41
i'm in love with her voice. also her live shows were hot asf.

i can't see her with a guy...
she's been with a bf until recently i think?
how do you know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 12:49
Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 10:41
Pansexual....last I heard some was dating a non-binary man/woman/tranner. She wasn't important enough for me to keep up but I recall thinking "oh my head hurts" when I heard about her.
Who?
A lesbian woman for a few years then this lesbian woman like a lot of r/etard who don't understand patriarchy have bad self esteem, internalized homophobia and like some sexist stereotypes associated with men transitionned.
She was called Oceane and now calls herself the same without the final e. She has turned full stupid and says shit like "when i was a kid i was free then men started sexualizing me as i grew up and i didn't like that. So i knew i was trans becaule i liked being treated like a human being and not a sex doll". Like just the fuck up misogynist wanker, no woman likes that. But the solution is to destroy the patriarchy or at least avoid men not to pump all women with males' hormones :eyeroll:
Like such an horrifying way to avoid the real problems, men and sexism. And while doing so by becoming a sham of a man to avoid sexism for herself she gives a big fuck you of 3.5 billions other women on earth who still have to put up with men.

But i guess as Christine and the queens is full queerdo she must find it valorizing that her lesbian ex turned up to be a misogynist homophobic asshole who'd rather pretend to be a man than to stand up against sexism and homophobia.
But at least her longest and most notorious relationship was with this lesbian turned t/ranny. So she isn't the bislut type, she actually dates women. I at least never heard of a serious relaitonship of her and a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 04:41
guest wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 12:49
Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2021, 10:41
Pansexual....last I heard some was dating a non-binary man/woman/tranner. She wasn't important enough for me to keep up but I recall thinking "oh my head hurts" when I heard about her.
Who?
A lesbian woman for a few years then this lesbian woman like a lot of r/etard who don't understand patriarchy have bad self esteem, internalized homophobia and like some sexist stereotypes associated with men transitionned.
She was called Oceane and now calls herself the same without the final e. She has turned full stupid and says shit like "when i was a kid i was free then men started sexualizing me as i grew up and i didn't like that. So i knew i was trans becaule i liked being treated like a human being and not a sex doll". Like just the fuck up misogynist wanker, no woman likes that. But the solution is to destroy the patriarchy or at least avoid men not to pump all women with males' hormones :eyeroll:
Like such an horrifying way to avoid the real problems, men and sexism. And while doing so by becoming a sham of a man to avoid sexism for herself she gives a big fuck you of 3.5 billions other women on earth who still have to put up with men.

But i guess as Christine and the queens is full queerdo she must find it valorizing that her lesbian ex turned up to be a misogynist homophobic asshole who'd rather pretend to be a man than to stand up against sexism and homophobia.
But at least her longest and most notorious relationship was with this lesbian turned t/ranny. So she isn't the bislut type, she actually dates women. I at least never heard of a serious relaitonship of her and a man.
Who knows how she feels about her ex transitioning. you're just guessing. Chris is a supporter of trans rights but also a feminist who got angry when the French media assumed she was transitioning just because she cut her hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't stand her, vapid and attention seeking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 01:50
she is interesting but sometimes I laugh because she reminds me of Macaulay Culkin just sometimes, not that they look alike
lmao 😅🤣😂😂👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watching Christine makes me miss going to see contemporary dance performances. I'd love if she if did a show with a primary focus on dance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's because they're all about men, that's all and what they care about.
That's the reality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she dating Emma Corrin? They seem pretty...friendly :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 20:46
Is she dating Emma Corrin? They seem pretty...friendly :hudoin:
I don't know but I started following Emma on instagram out of curiosity so I can keep up lol :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Chris is punching way above her weight with Emma. Just sayin'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2021, 16:34
I think Chris is punching way above her weight with Emma. Just sayin'
Sorry you're not allowed to talk about E because this is Chris's thread! :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks like she needs a good wash and some soap

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 09:43
She looks like she needs a good wash and some soap
x2!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her dancers and choreography from her first record are my all time fave. They reminded me Madonna's Blond Ambition Tour dancing crew. There was so much personality in their perfomances.

she maybe went OTT with some stuff on her second album, but the music is still very enjoyable. Dancers and choreo are still good, but nothing can beat the og crew.

Iconic

She is definitely one of those artists who value dance and dancers in way that feels a bit more honest, than we usually see. They are not just dancers, they are important actors in the spectacle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The problem with Chris is that she thinks she's really intelligent but she isn't. She uses big, fanciful words that aren't necessary to try and appear smart and edgy. There's also an air of snobbery and superiority about her.

She also comes across as a little... unhinged.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ppl really big mad that she's dating Emma Corrin huh? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just remembered another thing. She was doing a live on Tiktok sometime last year. Somebody in the comments of her live (I assume it was a kid/young teen) said that they were confused and asked if Chris was a boy or girl. You could see the mask slip and Chris was FURIOUS. I was quite shocked at her reaction and she was trying to hide it a little but her big mouth let her down. I just thoguht to myself "Man, what a fucking bitch".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmfaoosdklsdflk ??? 😭😭
i don't even like chris because i think she's annoying (which would've been enough and a valid reason fyi) but now you're all just trying too hard... 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haters need to hate, unfortunately. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Chris has entered the chat :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 17:47
I'm guessing so. Or it's les haters français.... I'm no expert but from following the careers of a few french singers, actresses etc. over the years - the french really seem to hate their own. Like, vehemently so. I think she's a talented musician and one of the few people who does androgyny well. Public figures should keep their private lives private because people can't help but insert themselves and project their insecurities and anger onto other people!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just generally loathe watching white people do Michael Jackson moves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 17:43
The problem with Chris is that she thinks she's really intelligent but she isn't. She uses big, fanciful words that aren't necessary to try and appear smart and edgy. There's also an air of snobbery and superiority about her.

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 17:49
I just remembered another thing. She was doing a live on Tiktok sometime last year. Somebody in the comments of her live (I assume it was a kid/young teen) said that they were confused and asked if Chris was a boy or girl. You could see the mask slip and Chris was FURIOUS. I was quite shocked at her reaction and she was trying to hide it a little but her big mouth let her down. I just thoguht to myself "Man, what a fucking bitch".
x2. I don't care about Emma Corrin, I don't hate Chris (not worth such of my emotion, even) but not praising 100% doesn't mean a hater. I haven't even wrote in this thread.

Anyway I've known her existence since a long time because she's quite popular among French lesbians. I found her sometimes cute, like the Tilted video above. (She also sometimes looked like young Sandrine Bonnaire, whom I don't find cute lol) Nice music. But gosh, her current 'unwashed aesthetic' hair is just :mask:

But yes. Extremely pretentious. I'd also been deep into very artsy, intellectual stuff but her words really make me laugh and roll my eyes. Freely discussing all these on a gossip board like here doesn't mean hate. Of course being furious is the only natural reaction (I'm not surprised) to expect from these snob and superior-acting woke crowd towards such 'common, unenlightened, inferior ppl not even knowing not to ask such dumb questions'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She reminds me of Jim carey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her last ig story - did she cover a tattoo? What was there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 10:24
She reminds me of Jim carey.
Lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 06:19
Looks like a ship. It's very well done and takes a lot of skill, but it looks stupid where it is and will look like a blob of nothing unless you look close. Looks like one of those impulse tattoos which is the sort of thing people usually grow out of at around 24.

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
Why would we be mad?
You think we're all teenagers who care about that lame shit? Stop projecting
I dislike her because she's pretentious and pushes kweer nonsense in France. I don't care for her other than that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 07:43
Guest wrote:
Looks like a ship. It's very well done and takes a lot of skill, but it looks stupid where it is and will look like a blob of nothing unless you look close. Looks like one of those impulse tattoos which is the sort of thing people usually grow out of at around 24.
I mean the tattoo that was before because the ship is a cover-up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 08:30
Guest wrote:
Why would we be mad?
You think we're all teenagers who care about that lame shit? Stop projecting
I dislike her because she's pretentious and pushes kweer nonsense in France. I don't care for her other than that
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You're right. This thread gets bumped immediately after whenever the possibility of them dating is talked about in the Emma Corrin thread, including the time you left that comment. It's the same comments from there and it happens every week or so like clockwork so that's a lot of the traffic (otherwise this thread is pretty dead). The ones responding to you probably aren't coming from Emma Corrin. And every time there's activity here I check to see if there's something new but it's always the same old same old.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 17:43

I mean this with all do respect but she's French right? That's very a part of their culture

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who are her other exes apart from Oceane turned Ocean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 12:52
Who are her other exes apart from Oceane turned Ocean?
Romain Guillermic, dancer. He also was in Gaspar Noé's Climax

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She dated Nelson Beer too. She's been quite open about sleeping around- wouldn't be surprised if she's shagged most of the people she's worked with :lol: She is a Gemini after all...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 08:43
Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 07:43
Guest wrote:
I mean the tattoo that was before because the ship is a cover-up.
I'm having trouble posting a photo but if you go to the La Vita Nuova video, you can see the tattoo at 8:19. And if you look at the new tattoo closely you can see the old one. I don't know what that symbol means though. Any ideas?

https://youtu.be/EIdSORj_dd0

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 18:23
She dated Nelson Beer too. She's been quite open about sleeping around- wouldn't be surprised if she's shagged most of the people she's worked with :lol: She is a Gemini after all...
THIS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 18:23
How do you all know about these relationships? Never heard of Nelson. Romain was in her dance troupe and in the Doesn't Matter video and I recognize him from her instagram.

Her on-stage chemistry with Silvia Contento was so intense!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

How do you all know about these relationships? Never heard of Nelson. Romain was in her dance troupe and in the Doesn't Matter video and I recognize him from her instagram.

[/quote]

There was some tv interview where she and Colin talked about album Chris, and when Colin talked about some video, I don't remember was it Girlfriend or Doesn't matter, he said that her actual boyfriend would be in this video.
And her and Romain tweets and ig stories weren't very secret.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2021, 08:12

[/quote]

There was some tv interview where she and Colin talked about album Chris, and when Colin talked about some video, I don't remember was it Girlfriend or Doesn't matter, he said that her actual boyfriend would be in this video.
And her and Romain tweets and ig stories weren't very secret.
[/quote]

What were the tweets and ig stories?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn, she hid that huge ass fivehead well. What the fuck did she do to her hair?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 07:38
Damn, she hid that huge ass fivehead well. What the fuck did she do to her hair?!
I think she's growing it out and slicking it back in the in-between phase.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i dont understand all of the hate about her looks. i think she is kinda naturally pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 11:24
i dont understand all of the hate about her looks. i think she is kinda naturally pretty.
I think she's gorgeous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She looked better with longer hair imo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 11:32
Guest wrote:
She looked better with longer hair imo
I think she looks best with shorter. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is she so obsessed with tiktok =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 14:36
Why is she so obsessed with tiktok =_=
Perfect medium for the attention craving.