Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:47
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 18:49
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 18:45
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 18:40

It was sexual for sure they were laughing with eachother and JoJo was like “oh my goddd” lmfaoo it’s at 48:50 in the vlog
you can tell tom and avery are like bros, i love their dynamic :rofl:
Same!! It was really cool to see Avery’s dynamic with the family , her and Tom truly are bros they were just having jokes like the whole time.
I think this is the funniest thing in the world, but I just know this clip is going to be on TikTok in no time 💀
The "woooooo" 💀💀💀

Reactions:

Re: JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:52
They’re so cute ugh. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think that's the last one for now...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:45
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:23
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:22
Gif anon can I request a clip of 51:10 in the vlog when JoJo was showing off her abs in the light and then Avery showed hers and JoJo rubbed her hand all over her stomach.. :$
x2 I second this for research purposes ofcourse :hudoin:
this is 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:52
I love how the camera panned away for like a second and then it goes back to JoJo and she’s got Avery in her arms lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:58

can i request when they were buying the matching halloween pants and jojo asked avery if she wanted the hoody too but avery said no and jojo convinced her in a sec by being too cute :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Gif Anon, you're an angel :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you for your service as always Gif Anon :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same!! It was really cool to see Avery’s dynamic with the family , her and Tom truly are bros they were just having jokes like the whole time.
I think this is the funniest thing in the world, but I just know this clip is going to be on TikTok in no time 💀
The "woooooo" 💀💀💀
Lmfao that was too funny 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Okay had to try again because I uploaded this one without sound :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:04
X2 truly the goat :clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:07
Guest wrote:

Okay had to try again because I uploaded this one without sound :lol:

Shy babiesssss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She does more than Jojo's team. Gif Anon>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Team Jojo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:

can i request when they were buying the matching halloween pants and jojo asked avery if she wanted the hoody too but avery said no and jojo convinced her in a sec by being too cute :spy:
Of course you can 8)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 20:27
This is the sweetest thing :wub: JoJo can't help herself when a DWTS number comes on. And Avery (sadly sucks but) is so amazed at JoJo's ability like girl! You're dating a pro dancer! It's really cute :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:21
Guest wrote:
This is the sweetest thing :wub: JoJo can't help herself when a DWTS number comes on. And Avery (sadly sucks but) is so amazed at JoJo's ability like girl! You're dating a pro dancer! It's really cute :heart:
Avery used to post about her on DWTS but I’m sure seeing it in person is like 10xs as impressive as seeing her do it on TV. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:heart:

But don't forget about our gif apprentice and all the other anons doing research work and posting pics!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love that Miley and Demi had such a hand in JoJo and Avery discovering their sexualities. Disney queens of the gays. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're really losing it in Avery's thread. Can't stand to see a beautiful powerful lesbian show her a good time I guess. Brace yourselves for trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:heart:

But don't forget about our gif apprentice and all the other anons doing research work and posting pics!
DA I bow to the master :bowdown: haven’t had time to watch JoJo’s vlog yet but after these gifs I sure can’t wait!

and I forgot to post this paltry offering earlier

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:18
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:03
Guest wrote:

Of course you can 8)

They’re too adorable i can’t :dramaqueen: and good for Jojo for her living her best life ans enjoying this
Also that vlog was perfect and her Tiktoks and Instagram post made my day today i am so happy for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:35
They're really losing it in Avery's thread. Can't stand to see a beautiful powerful lesbian show her a good time I guess. Brace yourselves for trolling.
It's funny to see them say they have no romantic/sexual chemistry and can't see JoJo giving anyone pleasure or not even herself. So what she just bought the toys at the sex shop to look at them?

:rofl: She's just better at hiding that part of her in public because she still has a reputation with literal children. She's doing the right thing by gradually showing more and more of that side of her. I can't imagine how hard that would be to transition slowly enough not to shock a huge part of your fanbase away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:40
Guest wrote:
It's funny to see them say they have no romantic/sexual chemistry and can't see JoJo giving anyone pleasure or not even herself. So what she just bought the toys at the sex shop to look at them?

:rofl: She's just better at hiding that part of her in public because she still has a reputation with literal children. She's doing the right thing by gradually showing more and more of that side of her. I can't imagine how hard that would be to transition slowly enough not to shock a huge part of your fanbase away.
I've known about JoJo since she came out and I am a bit shocked about this confident part of herself. Imagine being a fan from her jojo juice era.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Forgot the part about their height discussion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Avery is obviously not a dancer at all, but honestly the fact that she’s even open to looking like a fool and just doing it with JoJo is really nice. Love seeing how happy JoJo gets doing her DWTS dances.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:51
Forgot the part about their height discussion

I feel like we’ve had this discussion in here a few times because it is hard to tell most days lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:46
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:40
Guest wrote:

I've known about JoJo since she came out and I am a bit shocked about this confident part of herself. Imagine being a fan from her jojo juice era.
I'm actually one of those people and it is shocking but it's bound to happen eventually, so I know it was coming someday. I see JoJo like a little sis who is finally growing up.

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Losing it? I see the exaggerating continues… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Those team soph warriors :lol: They have nothing better to discuss since their teamsoph bandwagon fell off and soph returned to living her boring life :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:52
Guest wrote:
Avery is obviously not a dancer at all, but honestly the fact that she’s even open to looking like a fool and just doing it with JoJo is really nice. Love seeing how happy JoJo gets doing her DWTS dances.
DA yes this is exactly what I thought, she's kinda awestruck by JoJo but is willing to make a fool of herself because she knows this makes JoJo happy. All I wanted for JoJo tbh :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is why Jojo should have dated savannah, savannah can dance :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 22:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is why Jojo should have dated savannah, savannah can dance :$
She doesnt need to have a dancer gf, she can do dwts dances with female friends like that one who used to hang out with her and Ezra.

Come on JoJo give us the content :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Remember just report don't engage. Team soph rats have crawled out of their sewer to come here :spy:

Their teamsoph bandwagon has died out, and now they are nitpicking any avery/Jojo interactions. But this is the Jojo siwa thread and regardless of whether we like Avery or not, we shouldn't allow haters form the other side to take over this thread =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 22:42
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:52
Guest wrote:
DA yes this is exactly what I thought, she's kinda awestruck by JoJo but is willing to make a fool of herself because she knows this makes JoJo happy. All I wanted for JoJo tbh :dramaqueen:
Yeah you really can tell how highly they think of one another, I’m glad they were friends for a few months before trying to become more. Best foundation for a potential relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Report what? I don’t think she has chemistry with Avery? New flash: that’s not hate. That’s an opinion and it does nothing negative to JoJo. Just because you want to think everything she does is infallible doesn’t mean everyone else has to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just saw a fan pic of today and I can get on with the single little ponytail but the pigtails need to be left in a ditch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So grateful for the one hour content. We finally get an answer to who's actually taller lol. And I died laughing every time she swore or there was any sexual innuendo :rofl: Hope the children don't get too much whiplash lol. We're so blessed today. Now to look forward to the Meghan Trainor podcast woohoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I so believe this :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:00
So grateful for the one hour content. We finally get an answer to who's actually taller lol. And I died laughing every time she swore or there was any sexual innuendo :rofl: Hope the children don't get too much whiplash lol. We're so blessed today. Now to look forward to the Meghan Trainor podcast woohoo
Meghan Trainor podcast? When was that announced?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JoJo figured out she has knees of steel and keeps showing off :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 18:26

What was the context lol did they laugh after?
It was sexual for sure they were laughing with eachother and JoJo was like “oh my goddd” lmfaoo it’s at 48:50 in the vlog
Since of you are like middle schoolers who giggle each time someone says balls. This wasn't sexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 22:15
look at that radiant smile, happy JoJo is best JoJo :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Since of you are like middle schoolers who giggle each time someone says balls. This wasn't sexual.
DA Girl what are you going on about? They were definitely talking about going down on their respective partners…that’s sexual lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
DA in the first half of the vlog while she was at Meghan’s home with Chris

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:22
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 22:15
look at that radiant smile, happy JoJo is best JoJo :wub:
X2 truee :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:25
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:06
Guest wrote:
DA in the first half of the vlog while she was at Meghan’s home with Chris
Nice that's definitely something to look forward too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:23
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Girl what are you going on about? They were definitely talking about going down on their respective partners…that’s sexual lol
Definitely is a strong word. They could have been talking about anything. I think you’re just eager to find anything sexual about their relationship.

And if it was what you think, how is that appropriate for a father to say to his 19 year old daughters fuck buddy?