Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:51
JoJo and her cars are just...

She got the BMW for Christmas in 2018:

She got it rewrapped for her movie this year:

... and now for DWTS.

The Tesla she got for her 16th birthday in 2019:

This YouTube family got it rewrapped for her a couple months later and it has been like this ever since:
I had never seen that second video with that guy screaming gay icon Jojo and then Jojo kissing the ex and chatting on Harry Pride haha

Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 16:03
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:51
JoJo and her cars are just...

She got the BMW for Christmas in 2018:

She got it rewrapped for her movie this year:

... and now for DWTS.

The Tesla she got for her 16th birthday in 2019:

This YouTube family got it rewrapped for her a couple months later and it has been like this ever since:
I had never seen that second video with that guy screaming gay icon Jojo and then Jojo kissing the ex and chatting on Harry Pride haha
That was such a moment. I’ll never forget it. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The tesla with her face blown up all over it is actually the most iconic wrapping she’s ever done. I love her sense of humor. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was Jojo on an insta live?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 16:55
yeah it looked like she wanted to show stuff in her trailer but the sound wasn’t working so she ended it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 16:57
Guest wrote:
yeah it looked like she wanted to show stuff in her trailer but the sound wasn’t working so she ended it
Better that way cause we know what kind of questions she would have received… :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
this is it in it's entirety, you didn't miss much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's back to blonde btw

This is their song for tomorrow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Better that way cause we know what kind of questions she would have received… :spy:
Right? But girl is an expert ignoring bs. I see she is going all out with the jnation promo. 2000% commited.

After all of this is finished I want soneone to ask Jenna if she was certain that she would win or be in the finals when she heard Jojo was going to be her partner. I am always curious about that kinda stuff, more so because Jenna was robbed last season and she seems very competitive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Right? But girl is an expert ignoring bs. I see she is going all out with the jnation promo. 2000% commited.

After all of this is finished I want soneone to ask Jenna if she was certain that she would win or be in the finals when she heard Jojo was going to be her partner. I am always curious about that kinda stuff, more so because Jenna was robbed last season and she seems very competitive.
there are people considered “ringers” every season that usually have dance background that are expected to make at least the semi-finals. the best dancer doesn’t always actually win. that’s why it’s sooo annoying people keep harping on jojo because it’s not like this is new.

so i’m sure jenna expected to make it at least semi-finals with jojo when she found out it was her. i do think now they seem to have a us against the world mentality so i think jenna probably is running for the trophy this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if we could get JoJo’s own “Sour” like album fall of 2022 if she still wants to do music when the contract ends. She’s getting plenty of material to write about that would be more mature than her other stuff. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:32
I wonder if we could get JoJo’s own “Sour” like album fall of 2022 if she still wants to do music when the contract ends. She’s getting plenty of material to write about that would be more mature than her other stuff. :nails:
her voice is more of a pop rock if you’ve seen her performances on the masked singer. i enjoyed them because she was such a good performer despite her weak vocals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

there are people considered “ringers” every season that usually have dance background that are expected to make at least the semi-finals. the best dancer doesn’t always actually win. that’s why it’s sooo annoying people keep harping on jojo because it’s not like this is new.

so i’m sure jenna expected to make it at least semi-finals with jojo when she found out it was her. i do think now they seem to have a us against the world mentality so i think jenna probably is running for the trophy this year.
Where you get that from? I know Lindsay and Cheryl have spoken about judges playing favorites but Jenna is very cautious with those kind of statements.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where you get that from? I know Lindsay and Cheryl have spoken about judges playing favorites but Jenna is very cautious with those kind of statements.
i didn’t necessarily mean that literally she hasn’t said anything and has been very respectful. i just think it’s clear that they’ve really started emphasizing this team mentality.

in that et interview jenna mentioned in the written part that carrie ann’s comments about their paso burned her soul, and in the video she was very defensive on how hard jojo is working. and then there were those stories after the fact where they were like “together, prepared, excited” + both of them wearing the jnation hoodies a lot etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many cars does Jojo actually have?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:45
Guest wrote:
her voice is more of a pop rock if you’ve seen her performances on the masked singer. i enjoyed them because she was such a good performer despite her weak vocals.
Her covers of Jai Ho and So What had really good moments while on the Masked Singer I agree. Can’t remember the other cover she did ….but pop rock is exactly what I’d enjoy from her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:03
How many cars does Jojo actually have?
2. The Tesla and the BMW

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:55
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i didn’t necessarily mean that literally she hasn’t said anything and has been very respectful. i just think it’s clear that they’ve really started emphasizing this team mentality.

in that et interview jenna mentioned in the written part that carrie ann’s comments about their paso burned her soul, and in the video she was very defensive on how hard jojo is working. and then there were those stories after the fact where they were like “together, prepared, excited” + both of them wearing the jnation hoodies a lot etc.
this is the interview. i didn’t mean it in an entitled way that some of the others come across. it seems like jenna just really wants to do well and push them.

"Last week, Carrie Ann told us that we played it a little bit safe, and those words just, like, burned my soul," Johnson told ET on Monday. "So I came in on Wednesday swinging with this foxtrot choreography.”

https://www.etonline.com/jojo-siwa-and- ... ars-173918

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But will pop rock sell :hmmm: like can it be smash like other genres like pop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush:
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:05
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:45
Guest wrote:
Her covers of Jai Ho and So What had really good moments while on the Masked Singer I agree. Can’t remember the other cover she did ….but pop rock is exactly what I’d enjoy from her.
I thought her version of Jai Ho was better than the original. She had actual feeling in it, I can't explain it.

In the EW she talked about working on her music next, more grown up

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:22
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVbDGsAvhf ... =copy_link
So, what are y’all expecting?
Damn she is in good company.

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Yes more matured gigs. With Oprah and Hilary Clinton. Oh my :blinkwide:

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

NigerianGal wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:25

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Omg…one of these things is not like the others. Wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Oh wow. Coming out this year was a really great move for her. The names on that list are big :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:30
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Oh wow. Coming out this year was a really great move for her. The names on that list are big :blinkwide:
it’s on at the same time as dwts? lol seems like poor planning

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:28
NigerianGal wrote:
Hey how do you do that? I mean to show what the link has.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

<_<
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
i think you’re underestimating a child star coming out. this would’ve been unheard of even 5 years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Her agent is a genius, idk how she managed to get asked to speak but i love it. There’s seriously almost nothing she can’t do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:36
NigerianGal wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Hey how do you do that? I mean to show what the link has.
https://nowthisnews.com/next/special-guests

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:42
NigerianGal wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Her agent is a genius, idk how she managed to get asked to speak but i love it. There’s seriously almost nothing she can’t do.
No one works harder than jojo's publicist :blinkwide:

I remember some anon saying how Jojo milked her rl and I think some here live in a tiktok or social media bubble. Jojo is getting these things because there is literally no other out female teen in the level of miss Siwa and it's not just SM impact, her being part of the first same sex couple in dwts is real representation. Her managment and publicist team are so smart and I think she has everything in her favor to make an unproblematic transition into a non kid image.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:40
<_<
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
i think you’re underestimating a child star coming out. this would’ve been unheard of even 5 years ago.
I don’t think so. I don’t think she really belongs alongside those other people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:00
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:

I remember some anon saying how Jojo milked her rl and I think some here live in a tiktok or social media bubble. Jojo is getting these things because there is literally no other out female teen in the level of miss Siwa and it's not just SM impact, her being part of the first same sex couple in dwts is real representation. Her managment and publicist team are so smart and I think she has everything in her favor to make an unproblematic transition into a non kid image.
Even before she came out everything she’s put her mind to she’s accomplished pretty effortlessly. She gained tiktok and teen respect during quarantine because she was bored that was something I never saw coming.

Also the Times 100 influencers for 2020 and she was the youngest performer at the O2 arena, her debut tour made like almost $30 million dollars. People may hate her but she’s an easily successful person. When she said she wants to perform at the super bowl it’s only a matter of time. The world is drawn to her. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:

It also helped that she’s unproblematic and has a wholesome image. It shows the conservatives that you can be gay and be a good influence. I mean I don’t really have a problem with Lil Nas X. I think he is awesome but he is not helping his image with the homophobes with all his controversies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:

It also helped that she’s unproblematic and has a wholesome image. It shows the conservatives that you can be gay and be a good influence. I mean I don’t really have a problem with Lil Nas X. I think he is awesome but he is not helping his image with the homophobes with all his controversies.
A bit off topic but idg Lil Nas...after old town road he was big enough to not need all those gimmicks and controversy.

I hope Jojo distances herself from her mom work wise after that dance pop show. The mom has always talked about wanting a reality tv show like the kardashians and the damelios already exist, there is no need for more ish like that. Jojo is talent enough to have a music career if she wants or something to do with performing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:

A bit off topic but idg Lil Nas...after old town road he was big enough to not need all those gimmicks and controversy.

I hope Jojo distances herself from her mom work wise after that dance pop show. The mom has always talked about wanting a reality tv show like the kardashians and the damelios already exist, there is no need for more ish like that. Jojo is talent enough to have a music career if she wants or something to do with performing.
Yesss, I'm lowkey hoping her next career path is determined by her mother. Her mother will just hold her back. She is rich and old enough to get a place of her own far from her mother's influence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yesss, I'm lowkey hoping her next career path is determined by her mother. Her mother will just hold her back. She is rich and old enough to get a place of her own far from her mother's influence
I think JoJo’s mom wants to be part of the fame and that is why she wants a KUWTK type of reality show. She’s still holding on to that Dance Moms 15 minutes of fame. If JoJo chooses a solo career, she will just became a plain old stage mother.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
And Amanda Gorman, that is a voice for the future, just like Jojo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:04
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think JoJo’s mom wants to be part of the fame and that is why she wants a KUWTK type of reality show. She’s still holding on to that Dance Moms 15 minutes of fame. If JoJo chooses a solo career, she will just became a plain old stage mother.
Hope she realizes soon that people are here for jojo siwa and nobody cares about jessalyn siwa =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:17
what’s that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:19
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:17
what’s that?
Nothing important

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:08
NigerianGal wrote:
https://nowthisnews.com/next/special-guests. It is likely virtual and she won't have contact with those people but it is still so good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:08
NigerianGal wrote:
x2 It's an amazing group of women. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So from Jojo's latest IG story they will be doing lifts. I knew it! all of Jenna's past jazz choreos have some crazy ones. Excited :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »