JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if it was agreed upon in advance that E! was going to air Siwa Dance Pop Revolution? I'm wondering if it was always a deal, or if they that it must be (?) doing well on Peacock, then picked it up for the channel. Maybe the Kardashian connection helped since they had their reality show on there?

I always figured it would air on Lifetime because Dance Moms aired there and Bryan Stinson is the producer of both shows, but I think E! gets better exposure than Lifetime does? Idk how that works but anyway, it's interesting because I thought the show would bomb immediately but maybe it has some legs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:03
Does anyone know if it was agreed upon in advance that E! was going to air Siwa Dance Pop Revolution? I'm wondering if it was always a deal, or if they that it must be (?) doing well on Peacock, then picked it up for the channel. Maybe the Kardashian connection helped since they had their reality show on there?

I always figured it would air on Lifetime because Dance Moms aired there and Bryan Stinson is the producer of both shows, but I think E! gets better exposure than Lifetime does? Idk how that works but anyway, it's interesting because I thought the show would bomb immediately but maybe it has some legs?
i think peacock may be affiliated with E! also, i’ve seen their lineup the other day and of most of their reality shows looked cheap and bad. they even have a reality show about iman and his wife’s lovestory or something. they probably picked up jojo’s show because she at least has a decent following and can guarantee viewers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I think peacock and E! Are part of the same group...nbc? But anyway that kind of deals are planned way ahead so they either had a schedule to first go streaming and then tv or they had a clause in their contract about if the show reached a certain amount of viewers on peacock it would go to E!. Either way is a win situation for both parties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:06
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:46
guest1214 wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:35
[media] [/media]

This girl is so gay omg :heart: :rofl:
I will never get tired of Jojo talking about how gay she is ahahaha :goldstar:
Jessa is so straight, it is really odd. Like was she ever in the dancing world? Jojo didn't even know how to reply to her blunt answer.

So happy Jojo is so happy to be gay. I admit I don't like her hair that way and I am so happy the dwts ladies showed her better ways to make her hair look youthful and healthy
Jess is trying so hard to be a cool mom and be cool with the whole being gay thing but it was obvious that she was a conservative and it shows in her actions and reactions sometimes. gotta give her props tho, at least she’s trying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:14
Guest wrote:

i think peacock may be affiliated with E! also, i’ve seen their lineup the other day and of most of their reality shows looked cheap and bad. they even have a reality show about iman and his wife’s lovestory or something. they probably picked up jojo’s show because she at least has a decent following and can guarantee viewers
yeah E! and nbc/peacock are under the same company. it’s probably good exposure wise for both networks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not me checking to see if she's still wearing jnation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jojo’s show gets a mention here:

https://www.primetimer.com/features/dis ... r-november

“ For one thing, Siwa's Dance Pop Revolution turned out to be a crowd-pleaser, and likely benefited from Jojo Siwa's strong finish on this season's Dancing with the Stars. ”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:21
Guest wrote:

I think peacock and E! Are part of the same group...nbc? But anyway that kind of deals are planned way ahead so they either had a schedule to first go streaming and then tv or they had a clause in their contract about if the show reached a certain amount of viewers on peacock it would go to E!. Either way is a win situation for both parties.
So I get the feeling that the show is doing well and its been renewed. I would like for Jojo to walk away from it and let it be all Jess. I don't think that's going to happen because she's the best thing about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:23
She seems to like wearing necklaces so it's either jnation or the one that Jenna gave her for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:27

“ For one thing, Siwa's Dance Pop Revolution turned out to be a crowd-pleaser, and likely benefited from Jojo Siwa's strong finish on this season's Dancing with the Stars. ”
Good for her. I am so happy to see Peacock over Paramount. Nick and fucking Paramount dropped the ball. Peacock always had the pop revolution prominently displayed.

On the other hand, the J team could hardly be even searched for. They didn't promote it well at all and I'll forever be bitter about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:34
Guest wrote:

Good for her. I am so happy to see Peacock over Paramount. Nick and fucking Paramount dropped the ball. Peacock always had the pop revolution prominently displayed.

On the other hand, the J team could hardly be even searched for. They didn't promote it well at all and I'll forever be bitter about that.
yeah jojo is going to have networks really interested in her. she’s done well for abc and nbc now. paramount and nickelodeon were really stupid. they took for granted what they had in her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:30
Guest wrote:
She seems to like wearing necklaces so it's either jnation or the one that Jenna gave her for now.
Which one did Jenna give her? Is it one Jenna also has?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Hey, same anon that asked about E! and Peacock, thank you! I notice the views are passing 10k on E!’s Youtube channel when they upload clips of the show so people are definitely interested.

As much as I don’t want JoJo to have to help her mom with this girl group past this season, it’s up to her when to separate from it I guess. It’ll probably get a season 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:42
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:30
Guest wrote:
Which one did Jenna give her? Is it one Jenna also has?
Jenna got them matching necklaces and gifted Jojo hers on finale morning :'(

You can see it here at 1:55

The necklace from the pic in this thread looks like the JNation one & not the gift.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:

Hey, same anon that asked about E! and Peacock, thank you! I notice the views are passing 10k on E!’s Youtube channel when they upload clips of the show so people are definitely interested.

As much as I don’t want JoJo to have to help her mom with this girl group past this season, it’s up to her when to separate from it I guess. It’ll probably get a season 2.
I am curious about a potential second season and what it could be about. They can't do the same thing bc they actually have to develop the group they have already assembled. Either way I would love a new season if only for the Jojo content and the opportunity it gives her to grow as a choreographer. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am curious about a potential second season and what it could be about. They can't do the same thing bc they actually have to develop the group they have already assembled. Either way I would love a new season if only for the Jojo content and the opportunity it gives her to grow as a choreographer. DA
Jojo said on one of those Australian interviews, make music, make music videos. 😕 sigh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who that is, isn’t that the name of the person who won DWTS last year? Apparently it was recorded a few weeks ago, but just be released some time soon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:29

who that is, isn’t that the name of the person who won DWTS last year? Apparently it was recorded a few weeks ago, but just be released some time soon?
Good find, thanks! I searched and her podcast is called Off the Vine but no Jenna and Jojo yet. Hoping the interview is current rather than a few weeks ago but I’ll take it either way lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:17
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jojo said on one of those Australian interviews, make music, make music videos. 😕 sigh
If only she would consult someone like Hayley kiyoko for her music videos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Pring for what tho :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:35
Guest wrote:

Good find, thanks! I searched and her podcast is called Off the Vine but no Jenna and Jojo yet. Hoping the interview is current rather than a few weeks ago but I’ll take it either way lol
I thought it was just last night that Kaitlyn did an Instagram story asking what questions people wanted her to ask Jenna about since she was talking to her for the podcast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Kaitlyn Bristowe, last year's winner and she was a guest dancer on Janet night. I saw Jenna post about it on her stories, didn't know Jojo was on it too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:47
Guest wrote:

Kaitlyn Bristowe, last year's winner and she was a guest dancer on Janet night. I saw Jenna post about it on her stories, didn't know Jojo was on it too.
I sent in a question

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She asked for questions after the finale so this had to be new, unless they aren't on together and Jojo's was pretaped

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I sent in a question
not sure where this person got jojo was going to be on kaitlyn’s podcast. i only saw jenna was going to be on bc she shared it. i don’t follow the pod exclusively though so maybe they posted about jojo and we didn’t see it.

i did some digging and she seems to be a fan she gave them a shout out on her congrats post to iman for their partnership/talent/passion so hopefully she asks good questions especially as a former contestant ( she beat jenna last year too). episodes are released tues/thur so if it’s not tomorrow it should be next week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I sent in a question
How do you submit a question?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Get it Jojo!! 🔥🔥🔥

This is hot. Also my kneecaps would shatter on the first rep :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The level of energy she needs to do all that in a concert? I could never. Also how tf she sings live with all that movement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 04:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I sent in a question
How do you submit a question?
you can’t anymore. it was on the podcast stories that jenna reposted yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Forgot to post this, but here's the miz saying that Jojo has a more devoted fanbase, I think it's hillarious because that looks like something she'd wear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 04:26

Get it Jojo!! 🔥🔥🔥

This is hot. Also my kneecaps would shatter on the first rep :lol:
Yeeesss the dip lives on!!! JoJo if you read here please post a clip rehearsing Bop as it’s one of your best songs. I miss the full choreography so much even though she doesn’t do it anymore. :'(

The rehearsal video for the music video is so good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The gap between JoJo and Iman’s freestyle views on YT continues to close. His has stalled at 1.7M for around a week but hers has climbed from 1.3 to 1.4 in a few days.

:nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 04:54
The gap between JoJo and Iman’s freestyle views on YT continues to close. His has stalled at 1.7M for around a week but hers has climbed from 1.3 to 1.4 in a few days.

I am pissed his halloween one went up, but it stalled. Jojo was almost ready to catch him before the final. And watch the fusion guys, it's so good!!! It needs views, while you're there, throw the contemporary and the paso doble some views!

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:38
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:34
Guest wrote:

yeah jojo is going to have networks really interested in her. she’s done well for abc and nbc now. paramount and nickelodeon were really stupid. they took for granted what they had in her
It was for the best, Disney, ABC and E news have given her better opportunities than nickelodeon did. Nick just wanted to keep making money off her without helping to grow her brand. She is better off without them.
There is a specific reason why among nickelodeon Gen Z stars, Jojo is the only successful and popular one. That company sucks!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like there’s still a lot of content, but little discussion here because the majority of people were banned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 05:21
I feel like there’s still a lot of content, but little discussion here because the majority of people were banned.
The kiddy content doesn't draw like Jenjo did. Lchat is for grown lesbians mostly.

Justscrollin
Reactions:

Post by Justscrollin »

Don’t follow dancing with the stars and only loosely follow Jojo Siwa but it’s painfully obvious she’s in love with her dance instructor. So awkward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 05:35
Guest wrote:
The kiddy content doesn't draw like Jenjo did. Lchat is for grown lesbians mostly.
No I meant there’s still Jenjo content, Jenna just gave an interview where she said this was the best experience of her life. I feel like theres less discussion because of bans and people being afraid because of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Justscrollin wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 05:39
Don’t follow dancing with the stars and only loosely follow Jojo Siwa but it’s painfully obvious she’s in love with her dance instructor. So awkward.
bro youre awkward

mind ya beeswax

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 05:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No I meant there’s still Jenjo content, Jenna just gave an interview where she said this was the best experience of her life. I feel like theres less discussion because of bans and people being afraid because of them.
I don't think people were banned. We talked about the Wendy Williams show that was today. Like what else is there to say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's true, the bans were so completely unnecessary. If Jojo was thirsting for Jenna, who were we not to discuss. I personally feel a little let down, it's over and there's this question over whether the connections were real. That's why I was happy to see that Jojo was still wearing J Nation last night. If they are doing that podcast together, that would be awesome.

Jenna saying that was glossed over. She didn't put it any kind of context. What is one supposed to do with such a statement. The woman is married, surely she's had better times than that. She's not one to use hyperbole like Jojo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't think people were banned. We talked about the Wendy Williams show that was today. Like what else is there to say?
a lot of people have been banned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For fun and to end arguments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:10
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
a lot of people have been banned
how many? how do you know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:

I am pissed his halloween one went up, but it stalled. Jojo was almost ready to catch him before the final. And watch the fusion guys, it's so good!!! It needs views, while you're there, throw the contemporary and the paso doble some views!
I've been rewatching the fusion these past few days, actually. I'm obsessed with it, especially the first part.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just noticed she’s wearing a Lakers shirt in rehearsals today. COURTSIDE IS HAPPENING ALL 🙏

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8n4n64v/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've been rewatching the fusion these past few days, actually. I'm obsessed with it, especially the first part.
You could really see her progress with being the lead, I mean she handled Jenna on that tango like 🥵 Joelle was out that night actually since the rumba 😪all thanks to Jenna

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:35
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You could really see her progress with being the lead, I mean she handled Jenna on that tango like 🥵 Joelle was out that night actually since the rumba 😪all thanks to Jenna
It just may be their hottest moment. It's so hot. Jojo is on, and just leading her... I love everything about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:30
Just noticed she’s wearing a Lakers shirt in rehearsals today. COURTSIDE IS HAPPENING ALL 🙏

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8n4n64v/
I've lost all hope :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's true, the bans were so completely unnecessary. If Jojo was thirsting for Jenna, who were we not to discuss. I personally feel a little let down, it's over and there's this question over whether the connections were real. That's why I was happy to see that Jojo was still wearing J Nation last night. If they are doing that podcast together, that would be awesome.

Jenna saying that was glossed over. She didn't put it any kind of context. What is one supposed to do with such a statement. The woman is married, surely she's had better times than that. She's not one to use hyperbole like Jojo.
“There are questions over whether the connection was real”, I agree, but why is no one discussing that? Why is it just silence? I donno when I tried to discuss it before, I was banned. I mean, I guess time will tell if they actually interact irl again and actions speak louder than words.