JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:42
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:21
ughhhh the post dwts drought is brutal. we really were spoiled in the regular content
It's depressing. We were so lucky to have what we had
not only the social media posting, but the interviews every week and everything. i’m over here manifesting the people’s choice awards pick her for the reality star award so we get more interviews

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ughhhh the post dwts drought is brutal. we really were spoiled in the regular content
not only the social media posting, but the interviews every week and everything. i’m over here manifesting the people’s choice awards pick her for the reality star award so we get more interviews
Can we still vote? I need more jojo content :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:14
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:06
Ok, things I learned Jenna had never danced with a girl doing latin ballroom. It was the best experience of her life. She wouldn't trade it for anything.
And Leah really knew nothing about Cheryl, she said cody had no dancing experience ha ha ha

Jenna also said dancing with Jojo was easier than with a man, male pros have it easy. She and Cheryl both basically said they have to make it look like the male is leading.

Those of you in the know, Jojo was definitely leading Jenna, right?
if we’re gonna compare her previous partners to jojo, i’d believe jenna when she says it’s easier to have jojo as a partner even in terms of leading. jojo owned the lead role. have you seen one of her dances with joe where he almost drop her during a lift? 😂
Which dance was that. I went and punished myself by looking at his videos with Jenna. I am amazed he didn't win with Jenna, he was as bad as iman.

Ugh, no wonder Jenna was so happy. Jojo could dance, and spin her around as fast as anything... wow. And the lifts, he wasn't that impressive with the lifts I saw, but god Jenna was pulling every trick in the biz. Was the budget bigger then? She didn't gimmick Jojo once. This guy had back up dancers and props in every fucking dance.

Jojo had back up dancers only for the freestyle. No props other than the finale, and the tango chair. Speaking of Tango... i read people here saying she was throwing herself at Joe, I saw none of that. I saw way more intimacy with Jojo, and way more heat in the tango. lord have mercy. Gonna go watch it again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Every day meant something, monday dance, tues interviews, wed rehearsal, then we got to find out which song it was, it was constant excitement. I don't even check instagram anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ok, things I learned Jenna had never danced with a girl doing latin ballroom. It was the best experience of her life. She wouldn't trade it for anything.
And Leah really knew nothing about Cheryl, she said cody had no dancing experience ha ha ha

Jenna also said dancing with Jojo was easier than with a man, male pros have it easy. She and Cheryl both basically said they have to make it look like the male is leading.

if we’re gonna compare her previous partners to jojo, i’d believe jenna when she says it’s easier to have jojo as a partner even in terms of leading. jojo owned the lead role. have you seen one of her dances with joe where he almost drop her during a lift? 😂
Which dance was that. I went and punished myself by looking at his videos with Jenna. I am amazed he didn't win with Jenna, he was as bad as iman.

Ugh, no wonder Jenna was so happy. Jojo could dance, and spin her around as fast as anything... wow. And the lifts, he wasn't that impressive with the lifts I saw, but god Jenna was pulling every trick in the biz. Was the budget bigger then? She didn't gimmick Jojo once. This guy had back up dancers and props in every fucking dance.

Jojo had back up dancers only for the freestyle. No props other than the finale, and the tango chair. Speaking of Tango... i read people here saying she was throwing herself at Joe, I saw none of that. I saw way more intimacy with Jojo, and way more heat in the tango. lord have mercy. Gonna go watch it again.
Yep Joe was something 😹 I think they were talking about the contemporary, it’s the only one that comes to my mind and be like 😅 maybe Jenna had a little crush on joe but the rumba with jojo makes me solidify that she’s just acting hehe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:34
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:23
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:03
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:47
we didn’t talk about jojo on the forbes under 30 list enough that’s pretty big for her. i wonder if her dwts run will end up on any end of the year lists
qmta her manager tagged what looks to be one of the top music agents in the game right now in that post. idk who the other dudes are but that seems good for her post tour music career
What post? I am excited for whatever she is doing post tour. Some anon said that she was talking about music but I don't remember Jojo mentioning music especifically? I guess going to the AMAs makes more sense if she is preparing for an adultish music career.
It was one of the AMA questions on the red carpet.
I dug it up!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep Joe was something 😹 I think they were talking about the contemporary, it’s the only one that comes to my mind and be like 😅 maybe Jenna had a little crush on joe but the rumba with jojo makes me solidify that she’s just acting hehe
She was totally acting, trying to bring something to the dance because dance there was none, this guy could barely lift. All the lifts in the contemporary were a struggle for him, you could tell. He struggled with where to put his arms. Everything looked skippy. You get to the fluidity of Jojo's contemporary. Ugh perfection. I see she started his contemporary with something like Jojo's salsa, but Jojo holds her like a fucking rock and then so smooth right into dancing. He really did nearly drop her.
Anyway, yeah, i don't see how any of that was remotely Jenna into him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:29
https://instagram.com/stories/joshuayak ... hare_sheet

And she brought her dad again :lol:
Pony as the background music for this though 😭💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: Cheryl's face during this when they say you did a great job with someone who didn't know how to dance like he isn't a full on professional backup dancer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: Cheryl's face during this when they say you did a great job with someone who didn't know how to dance like he isn't a full on professional backup dancer
Lol that was shady af or maybe they didn’t know Cody was a backup dancer and that makes it funnier 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was totally acting, trying to bring something to the dance because dance there was none, this guy could barely lift. All the lifts in the contemporary were a struggle for him, you could tell. He struggled with where to put his arms. Everything looked skippy. You get to the fluidity of Jojo's contemporary. Ugh perfection. I see she started his contemporary with something like Jojo's salsa, but Jojo holds her like a fucking rock and then so smooth right into dancing. He really did nearly drop her.
DA. She did the same with Karamo, I mean props, backup dancers and endless lifts. Idk why she decided to not use backup dancers with Jojo I think it was her way to get the audience focus on the dancing, she didn't need it anyway.

That contemporary is hands down her worst one. She used more lifts than even Daniella with Iman 😂 and the choreo didn't tell a story so there wasn't a wow or sentimental factor to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. She did the same with Karamo, I mean props, backup dancers and endless lifts. Idk why she decided to not use backup dancers with Jojo I think it was her way to get the audience focus on the dancing, she didn't need it anyway.

That contemporary is hands down her worst one. She used more lifts than even Daniella with Iman 😂 and the choreo didn't tell a story so there wasn't a wow or sentimental factor to it.
Covid limited their ability to use backup dancers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the halloween one. at the end of the dance he almost dropped jenna. it even looked like she would break her neck. it looked painful too.

G/uest
Reactions:

Post by G/uest »

It’s nice that JoJo’s dad is working out with her lately. I don’t think I’ve EVER seen that man working out and maybe he has before but yeah 2/4ths of the Siwa family making healthy habits is awesome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:52
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Covid limited their ability to use backup dancers.
Yes and no, covid doesn't explain the props. And other couples used back up dancers before the finale.
Jenna kept it really simple for them. I think it was because they had the dancing.

I looked at the Halloween lift that side botched. Jojo would have not gotten over almost hurting Jenna. That was really potentially dangerous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:24
Seems like Jessa still wants the bow to appear here and there.

I am going to be blunt. Jojo should never be seen with a bow again.

guest1214
Reactions:

Post by guest1214 »

[media] [/media]

This girl is so gay omg :heart: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg someone link jessalyns latest post in here. jojo is gayyyy lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest1214 wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:35
[media] [/media]

I will never get tired of Jojo talking about how gay she is ahahaha :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the halloween one. at the end of the dance he almost dropped jenna. it even looked like she would break her neck. it looked painful too.
Omg I just watched this and it was atrocious. I guess they were zombies to cover for his stiff inability to dance? And the near drop! Jojo would never. Cannot watch Jenna dance with anyone else, I’m done :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i was randomly rewatching the rumba dance on yt. i noticed that they only gave mics to jojo and jenna at the end of the dance and not olivia and val which makes it obvious that the convo about jenna being distracted by val’s butt was completely rehearsed. even tyra’s question sounded rehearsed. production def planned to assert heterosexuality after that hot rumba dance between jojo and jenna lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Omg I just watched this and it was atrocious. I guess they were zombies to cover for his stiff inability to dance? And the near drop! Jojo would never. Cannot watch Jenna dance with anyone else, I’m done :dramaqueen:
Joe was particularly bad. Jenna looked embarrassed every time he would be announced safe like she couldn't believe they were voting to keep him in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:46
guest1214 wrote:
[media] [/media]

Jessa is so straight, it is really odd. Like was she ever in the dancing world? Jojo didn't even know how to reply to her blunt answer.

So happy Jojo is so happy to be gay. I admit I don't like her hair that way and I am so happy the dwts ladies showed her better ways to make her hair look youthful and healthy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We had a whole hetero troll today. Meanwhile Jojo in her stories: https://instagram.com/stories/itsjojosi ... hare_sheet

Love her 💅💅. I don't know which episode this is from but it's so great that she can be her goofy gay self in the show she is promoting atm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone should make a video of Jenna saying it was the best experience of her life and tag Jojo with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rewatching this interview
Fave interview they did together for me. I hope they continue to hang out and I want to see them dance together more. Wish Jojo was 21, she could go out to clubs with Jenna.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:06
Guest wrote:
guest1214 wrote:
[media] [/media]

Jessa is so straight, it is really odd. Like was she ever in the dancing world? Jojo didn't even know how to reply to her blunt answer.

So happy Jojo is so happy to be gay. I admit I don't like her hair that way and I am so happy the dwts ladies showed her better ways to make her hair look youthful and healthy
Her mom gives me lowkey repressed homophobic vibes but she is supportive of her daughter so I will give her passive agressive self a pass.

I really like Jojo in a low pony. Maybe she can change her high pony to a low one but I think her hair like in the video is way better than the double braids she sometimes uses now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:21
Fave interview they did together for me. I hope they continue to hang out and I want to see them dance together more. Wish Jojo was 21, she could go out to clubs with Jenna.
Awe this is 100% my fave too. Jenna posted stories of eating out in NYC today and my first reaction was 'no mukbang without Jojo!' :lol:

Hope to see them again soon, JenJo withdrawal makes me sad...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Jojo definitely getting a little handsy with Jenna there when the interviewer is asking about Val 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:26
Guest wrote:
Awe this is 100% my fave too. Jenna posted stories of eating out in NYC today and my first reaction was 'no mukbang without Jojo!' :lol:

Hope to see them again soon, JenJo withdrawal makes me sad...
The interviewer also had the best part finale interview. JenJo withdrawal is real, looking at the dances again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest1214 wrote:
[media] [/media]

Her mom gives me lowkey repressed homophobic vibes but she is supportive of her daughter so I will give her passive agressive self a pass.

I really like Jojo in a low pony. Maybe she can change her high pony to a low one but I think her hair like in the video is way better than the double braids she sometimes uses now.
I love her french braids. I think because it reminds me of that mlb tiktok :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:31
Guest wrote:
Jojo definitely getting a little handsy with Jenna there when the interviewer is asking about Val 😂
GIF anon want to gif handsy Jojo at 3:30? :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:56
i was randomly rewatching the rumba dance on yt. i noticed that they only gave mics to jojo and jenna at the end of the dance and not olivia and val which makes it obvious that the convo about jenna being distracted by val’s butt was completely rehearsed. even tyra’s question sounded rehearsed. production def planned to assert heterosexuality after that hot rumba dance between jojo and jenna lol

Reddit always complained that they had the mic 🎤 on jojo quickly after dances but not always on everyone. I didn't watch anyone else, but you are completely right this was scripted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:56

Reddit always complained that they had the mic 🎤 on jojo quickly after dances but not always on everyone. I didn't watch anyone else, but you are completely right this was scripted
They don't know what they're talking about. They only gave people hand mics when they couldn't be wearing lavaliere mics in the costumes. If they didn't get a hand mic, they were already mic'd. You can see them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if it was agreed upon in advance that E! was going to air Siwa Dance Pop Revolution? I'm wondering if it was always a deal, or if they that it must be (?) doing well on Peacock, then picked it up for the channel. Maybe the Kardashian connection helped since they had their reality show on there?

I always figured it would air on Lifetime because Dance Moms aired there and Bryan Stinson is the producer of both shows, but I think E! gets better exposure than Lifetime does? Idk how that works but anyway, it's interesting because I thought the show would bomb immediately but maybe it has some legs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:03
Does anyone know if it was agreed upon in advance that E! was going to air Siwa Dance Pop Revolution? I'm wondering if it was always a deal, or if they that it must be (?) doing well on Peacock, then picked it up for the channel. Maybe the Kardashian connection helped since they had their reality show on there?

I always figured it would air on Lifetime because Dance Moms aired there and Bryan Stinson is the producer of both shows, but I think E! gets better exposure than Lifetime does? Idk how that works but anyway, it's interesting because I thought the show would bomb immediately but maybe it has some legs?
i think peacock may be affiliated with E! also, i’ve seen their lineup the other day and of most of their reality shows looked cheap and bad. they even have a reality show about iman and his wife’s lovestory or something. they probably picked up jojo’s show because she at least has a decent following and can guarantee viewers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I think peacock and E! Are part of the same group...nbc? But anyway that kind of deals are planned way ahead so they either had a schedule to first go streaming and then tv or they had a clause in their contract about if the show reached a certain amount of viewers on peacock it would go to E!. Either way is a win situation for both parties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest1214 wrote:
[media] [/media]

Jess is trying so hard to be a cool mom and be cool with the whole being gay thing but it was obvious that she was a conservative and it shows in her actions and reactions sometimes. gotta give her props tho, at least she’s trying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:14
Guest wrote:

i think peacock may be affiliated with E! also, i’ve seen their lineup the other day and of most of their reality shows looked cheap and bad. they even have a reality show about iman and his wife’s lovestory or something. they probably picked up jojo’s show because she at least has a decent following and can guarantee viewers
yeah E! and nbc/peacock are under the same company. it’s probably good exposure wise for both networks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not me checking to see if she's still wearing jnation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jojo’s show gets a mention here:

https://www.primetimer.com/features/dis ... r-november

“ For one thing, Siwa's Dance Pop Revolution turned out to be a crowd-pleaser, and likely benefited from Jojo Siwa's strong finish on this season's Dancing with the Stars. ”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:21
Guest wrote:

I think peacock and E! Are part of the same group...nbc? But anyway that kind of deals are planned way ahead so they either had a schedule to first go streaming and then tv or they had a clause in their contract about if the show reached a certain amount of viewers on peacock it would go to E!. Either way is a win situation for both parties.
So I get the feeling that the show is doing well and its been renewed. I would like for Jojo to walk away from it and let it be all Jess. I don't think that's going to happen because she's the best thing about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:23
She seems to like wearing necklaces so it's either jnation or the one that Jenna gave her for now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:27

“ For one thing, Siwa's Dance Pop Revolution turned out to be a crowd-pleaser, and likely benefited from Jojo Siwa's strong finish on this season's Dancing with the Stars. ”
Good for her. I am so happy to see Peacock over Paramount. Nick and fucking Paramount dropped the ball. Peacock always had the pop revolution prominently displayed.

On the other hand, the J team could hardly be even searched for. They didn't promote it well at all and I'll forever be bitter about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:34
Guest wrote:

Good for her. I am so happy to see Peacock over Paramount. Nick and fucking Paramount dropped the ball. Peacock always had the pop revolution prominently displayed.

On the other hand, the J team could hardly be even searched for. They didn't promote it well at all and I'll forever be bitter about that.
yeah jojo is going to have networks really interested in her. she’s done well for abc and nbc now. paramount and nickelodeon were really stupid. they took for granted what they had in her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:30
Guest wrote:
She seems to like wearing necklaces so it's either jnation or the one that Jenna gave her for now.
Which one did Jenna give her? Is it one Jenna also has?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Hey, same anon that asked about E! and Peacock, thank you! I notice the views are passing 10k on E!’s Youtube channel when they upload clips of the show so people are definitely interested.

As much as I don’t want JoJo to have to help her mom with this girl group past this season, it’s up to her when to separate from it I guess. It’ll probably get a season 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:42
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:30
Guest wrote:
Which one did Jenna give her? Is it one Jenna also has?
Jenna got them matching necklaces and gifted Jojo hers on finale morning :'(

You can see it here at 1:55

The necklace from the pic in this thread looks like the JNation one & not the gift.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:

Hey, same anon that asked about E! and Peacock, thank you! I notice the views are passing 10k on E!’s Youtube channel when they upload clips of the show so people are definitely interested.

As much as I don’t want JoJo to have to help her mom with this girl group past this season, it’s up to her when to separate from it I guess. It’ll probably get a season 2.
I am curious about a potential second season and what it could be about. They can't do the same thing bc they actually have to develop the group they have already assembled. Either way I would love a new season if only for the Jojo content and the opportunity it gives her to grow as a choreographer. DA