JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

Post by NigerianGal »

Why were all my sarcastic chats with another anon about trannies deleted, do we have a TRA mod :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:35
Why were all my sarcastic chats with another anon about trannies deleted, do we have a TRA mod :blinkwide:
I think so. I got banned for saying that the word queer includes straight people on another thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:49
https://ew.com/celebrity/jojo-siwa-prid ... m=20210601

A recent interview of hers
An excerpt from the interview

Before Prew, Siwa had a boyfriend, a fellow TikToker whom fans got to meet on her social media. "I had the world convinced. I really did. I think I even had myself convinced, honestly," she says. "I gave it a shot and I was like, 'This isn't for me.'"

Reflecting back, however, Siwa sees "so many signs" that she wasn't straight that people missed. "I mean, I wore a rainbow on the top of my head almost every day of my life," she says. "And any time I could have anything rainbow, I would get rainbow. June's my favorite month to shop because of all the Pride clothes."

This girl gay AF :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:03
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 14:49
She claims to be "pan" yet admits to not wanting to kiss another man in a movie and trying to get the scene removed :rofl:

https://people.com/movies/jojo-siwa-wan ... ssion=true
Siwa, currently in a relationship with girlfriend Kylie Prew, said she is trying to have a romantic scene between herself and a man removed from her new movie Bounce. Produced by Will Smith's Westbrook Studios and directed by To All The Boys I've Loved Before filmmaker Susan Johnson, the Christmas movie is adapted from Megan Shull's young adult novel of the same name.

"I'm madly in love and I do not want to kiss another human. Especially because it's a man," Siwa told EW, adding that her fans likely won't separate her persona from her character Franny on-screen: "That's what they look at me as, not some character, not some fictional thing. And so it's going to be a little weird."

"I'm not about it," she added of the kissing scene. "I'm trying to get it pulled so bad. It'll happen. It'll get pulled."

Interesting, maybe if being a lesbian wasn't out of vogue in Hollywood she would have labeled herself as one.
:rofl: :rofl:

The "especially because is a man" took me out. I am the anon that posted about listening to a podcast of her and her mom and she also said in that podcast that she was pushing to get an on screen kiss in that movie. Seems like she got what she wanted and now that she has accepted her sapphic side she is pushing for it to be removed :rofl: :rofl: how very unqueer of her.

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 16:00
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:
She claims to be "pan" yet admits to not wanting to kiss another man in a movie and trying to get the scene removed :rofl:

Siwa, currently in a relationship with girlfriend Kylie Prew, said she is trying to have a romantic scene between herself and a man removed from her new movie Bounce. Produced by Will Smith's Westbrook Studios and directed by To All The Boys I've Loved Before filmmaker Susan Johnson, the Christmas movie is adapted from Megan Shull's young adult novel of the same name.

"I'm madly in love and I do not want to kiss another human. Especially because it's a man," Siwa told EW, adding that her fans likely won't separate her persona from her character Franny on-screen: "That's what they look at me as, not some character, not some fictional thing. And so it's going to be a little weird."

"I'm not about it," she added of the kissing scene. "I'm trying to get it pulled so bad. It'll happen. It'll get pulled."

Interesting, maybe if being a lesbian wasn't out of vogue in Hollywood she would have labeled herself as one.

The "especially because is a man" took me out. I am the anon that posted about listening to a podcast of her and her mom and she also said in that podcast that she was pushing to get an on screen kiss in that movie. Seems like she got what she wanted and now that she has accepted her sapphic side she is pushing for it to be removed :rofl: :rofl: how very unqueer of her.
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 15:59
Guest wrote:

Before Prew, Siwa had a boyfriend, a fellow TikToker whom fans got to meet on her social media. "I had the world convinced. I really did. I think I even had myself convinced, honestly," she says. "I gave it a shot and I was like, 'This isn't for me.'"

Reflecting back, however, Siwa sees "so many signs" that she wasn't straight that people missed. "I mean, I wore a rainbow on the top of my head almost every day of my life," she says. "And any time I could have anything rainbow, I would get rainbow. June's my favorite month to shop because of all the Pride clothes."

I watched videos of her and that bf and it was so unnatural. Girl couldn’t pretend that she was really into him. I felt for her and it seemed like it was something she felt she had to do because she reached an age where everyone was asking about boyfriends.

Now she is with kylie, she seems so happy and in love. Girl even wakes up at 4am everyday to speak to her before Kylie goes to school because she can’t wait :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 16:21
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

I watched videos of her and that bf and it was so unnatural. Girl couldn’t pretend that she was really into him. I felt for her and it seemed like it was something she felt she had to do because she reached an age where everyone was asking about boyfriends.

Now she is with kylie, she seems so happy and in love. Girl even wakes up at 4am everyday to speak to her before Kylie goes to school because she can’t wait :wub:
She is a child celeb who rose to fame because of a reality show and is signed to nickelodeon. Pretty sure she has been asked about bfs abd relationships since like 14.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 16:21
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah it was so cringy and seemed like a arranged relationship, plus it was over promoted by the guy's sister, a certain YouTuber called Madison Bontempo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

4 pages in and no one has mentioned her Girlfriend's IG page. Anyways this is it:
https://instagram.com/p._kylie_.p?utm_medium=copy_link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep, and to be fair what she said was more like “Pan for know, I’m still figuring it out and I don’t know” which I liked and it was refreshing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 19:47
4 pages in and no one has mentioned her Girlfriend's IG page. Anyways this is it:
https://instagram.com/p._kylie_.p?utm_medium=copy_link
She barely post on there and she is just a normal high schooler.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

Joni was pushing to get a kiss or her mom was?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 14:51
Guest wrote:

Good for her
I’m impressed by her confidence and sticking by who she is without being swayed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 04:49
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 14:51
Guest wrote:

Good for her
I’m impressed by her confidence and sticking by who she is without being swayed.
But she's not sticking to who she is. She's gay claiming to be pan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 04:42
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

Joni was pushing to get a kiss or her mom was?
Jojo. She said smth along the lines of 'I have another surprise, I want to show another phase of me so I am pushing for an on screen kiss in this movie' mind you this was like 10 months ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. This is not a good look for her and other "queers". It is acting and people already say they have a hard time believing a gay actor in a straight role and here JoJo is giving into that stereotype by trying to have a het romance removed. She is being unprofessional and this hurts other " queer" actresses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 06:21
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. This is not a good look for her and other "queers". It is acting and people already say they have a hard time believing a gay actor in a straight role and here JoJo is giving into that stereotype by trying to have a het romance removed. She is being unprofessional and this hurts other " queer" actresses.
Nono isn’t a serious actress, so I disagree, it’s not the same.

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Jojo is something else :D , she is literally having her pride party in her backyard and posting inst stories about it
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 03:56
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

It is the same. Refusing to kiss a man for a role because she thinks it is yuck reflects on all queer actresses. What if a straight actress got a lesbian kiss removed because she thinks kissing women is gross. She needs to behave like an adult and remember it is called acting. This should be her last role if she continues this type of behavior. And really lesbians are a small number like 2% of population so the chances of the role being gay is rare.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 05:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

It is the same. Refusing to kiss a man for a role because she thinks it is yuck reflects on all queer actresses. What if a straight actress got a lesbian kiss removed because she thinks kissing women is gross. She needs to behave like an adult and remember it is called acting. This should be her last role if she continues this type of behavior. And really lesbians are a small number like 2% of population so the chances of the role being gay is rare.
First of all stop the queer bullshit. Second of all if the girl doesn’t want to kiss a man it’s her choice even if it’s just acting :fool: . To wish that JoJo stop getting roles because she doesn’t want kiss gross men is really messed up wtf. Maybe go on straight website if you like hetero crap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is so ridiculous and stupid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are correct. Gay women should only be allowed to play gay roles and should not even be considered for straight roles in case they get uncomfortable. Sure it is limiting but it is what is right. Same for straight actresses they should only be allowed to play straight roles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would have agreed with your first post partially but you missed me with the queer bs. And no, JoJo aint refusing to kiss a male actor, she has already done that since the scene has been filmed. She is trying to get it cut from the final version of the movie. The thing is that for whatever reason she feels uncomfortable to have a scene like that out there, she says is because her fans won't separarte her and her character but who knows maybe there is smth going on there also since she was pretty much in denial of her sexuality back then.

Anyway unless the romantic aspect of the film is crucial to the overall sl, I dont see why they wouldnt agree to cut that scene when it wasnt even part of the script from what JoJo has said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 04:02
Jojo is something else :D , she is literally having her pride party in her backyard and posting inst stories about it
Whats her pride party like? With restrictions and everything. Also does she has gay friends or its just her and her gf. Cant access ig rn :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 06:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are correct. Gay women should only be allowed to play gay roles and should not even be considered for straight roles in case they get uncomfortable. Sure it is limiting but it is what is right. Same for straight actresses they should only be allowed to play straight roles.
What a dumb post. It's called acting for a reason you know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 06:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:

I would have agreed with your first post partially but you missed me with the queer bs. And no, JoJo aint refusing to kiss a male actor, she has already done that since the scene has been filmed. She is trying to get it cut from the final version of the movie. The thing is that for whatever reason she feels uncomfortable to have a scene like that out there, she says is because her fans won't separarte her and her character but who knows maybe there is smth going on there also since she was pretty much in denial of her sexuality back then.

Anyway unless the romantic aspect of the film is crucial to the overall sl, I dont see why they wouldnt agree to cut that scene when it wasnt even part of the script from what JoJo has said.
It sets a bad high profile example for "queer"/"gay/" pan" women that we can't participate in het roles and when we do we ask the het stuff to be removed. Why would hollywood want to hire "queer"/"gay/" pan" women when they freak out about kissing men. JoJo is basically regulating herself to queer"/gay/" pan" roles which is fine for her as she is rich but it makes castings wonder if all "queer"/"gay/" pan" are all not serious enough actresses to play a heterosexual role because it makes them uncomfortable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 06:57
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 06:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NigerianGal wrote:

What a dumb post. It's called acting for a reason you know
Tell that to JoJo she is the one that does not understand what Acting means.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 07:16
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 06:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It sets a bad high profile example for "queer"/"gay/" pan" women that we can't participate in het roles and when we do we ask the het stuff to be removed. Why would hollywood want to hire "queer"/"gay/" pan" women when they freak out about kissing men. JoJo is basically regulating herself to queer"/gay/" pan" roles which is fine for her as she is rich but it makes castings wonder if all "queer"/"gay/" pan" are all not serious enough actresses to play a heterosexual role because it makes them uncomfortable.
It really doesn't. The actors are not the problem here. Hollywood has regulated lesbians and bi public images since forever. Plenty of lesbians/bi women have played straight roles, for the longest that is all there was, even now there are few lesbian roles and those are given to straight actresses too. I am pretty sure this is the first time I've heard of someone trying to cut off a straight kiss.

Like I said If it is not important to the storyline and since for whatever reason JoJo is uncomfortable with it I don't see the problem. It's her prerrogative to accept future straight roles with a male LI If she has the chance, this will only affect her career If at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So she held a pride party, this bitch rich as fuck :nails:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMew9RF7V/
From tana mongeau's tiktok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some more pics and videos from the party

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute Couple :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've always found those fan accounts so cringe and attention seeker. Good to see tho that she has retired the giant bow, can't really tell but hopefully her regular pony isn't as tight and her edges don't suffer as much.

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 08:51
I've always found those fan accounts so cringe and attention seeker. Good to see tho that she has retired the giant bow, can't really tell but hopefully her regular pony isn't as tight and her edges don't suffer as much.
I don't see her getting rid of it. Maybe less worn in the public but when she performs the bow likely will be back. That's part of her brand , her style that made her famous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
All this concern about her hair. A woman's worst crime is not taking care of her edges. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 09:23
Guest wrote:
All this concern about her hair. A woman's worst crime is not taking care of her edges. :blinkwide:
Wdym? Hair care is actually an important part of the average woman's life. Also she has said she gets headache because her side pony is tight af, can't be comfortable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 09:56
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Wdym? Hair care is actually an important part of the average woman's life. Also she has said she gets headache because her side pony is tight af, can't be comfortable.
I hope she does an undercut like Demi another fat ugly that also dates women.

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Guest wrote:
Why are you so uptight, celebs have fan accounts, there is nothing cringe about that. It's part of what comes with being famous: fan accounts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 10:33
Guest wrote:
Why are you so uptight, celebs have fan accounts, there is nothing cringe about that. It's part of what comes with being famous: fan accounts
I am not uptight, it's my opinion. Seeking attention with never ending tags is cringe to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I read on tw that someone from that party was rushed to the hospital for possible OD. Not a good look if true, specially because of her kid image. Miley Cyrus references in -3 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 17:33
I read on tw that someone from that party was rushed to the hospital for possible OD. Not a good look if true, specially because of her kid image. Miley Cyrus references in -3 :rofl:
But it wasn't her, it was one of the tiktok guests.
What do you expect from tiktokers? they are wild and stupid
Jojo and her girl were probably in a room making out when that happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
This is no big deal, if you read the tmz article, it says the person showed up there high. So it's not like the guy got high at the party he was already high by the time he arrived

https://amp.tmz.com/2021/06/03/cops-par ... ssion=true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 18:23
Guest wrote:
This is no big deal, if you read the tmz article, it says the person showed up there high. So it's not like the guy got high at the party he was already high by the time he arrived

what was a 30y old guy doing there?? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 18:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A 30 year old man trying to crash a young woman’s party is common. Men are trash. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 18:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He is gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 07:53

it's like my favorite ship ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 07:53

She doesn't give a single F about anyone's opinion, she just want everyone to know she loves kylie. Hero :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

They are such a cute couple. It’s nice to see young women out and proud.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i freaking can't they are like perfect. I just hope neither one of them becomes controlling as they get older.

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Fuck that 30, year old dude! Imagine showing up to a teenager's first pride party high on LSD :argh: