JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Also this reality show just wished her a happy birthday and jojo followed them a while back. And I've noticed that most of the shows that wished her a happy birthday are the ones she has previously or currently worked with :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:08
Also this reality show just wished her a happy birthday and jojo followed them a while back. And I've noticed that most of the shows that wished her a happy birthday are the ones she has previously or currently worked with :hmmm:

That isn't a show, isn't it just an account that promotes fox reality shows like the masked singer and so you think you can dance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JoJo has an amazing relationship with all these networks, I don’t think i’ve seen one person be able to move around so much even though she’s signed with one. Her contract with Nick was probably negotiated to be so open, it’s really smart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 16:46
JoJo has an amazing relationship with all these networks, I don’t think i’ve seen one person be able to move around so much even though she’s signed with one. Her contract with Nick was probably negotiated to be so open, it’s really smart.
x2 she's the media darling, they all want a piece of JoJo :wub: I think it's safe to say her Nick contract was unusual, they brought her in off the success of her bows business rather than picking her face out of a crowd of wannabe child stars. That buying power will have given JoJo some freedom, but it's since Nick started treating her like shit that she's been actively courting other networks. She was gushing all over how great abc was to her. I don't know how successful this Facebook series will be but I think it's smart she's diversifying her portfolio for both traditional and non traditional media. Her biggest audience is on social media after all so we'll see. I'm still hoping for a JoJo movie or tv show on a big streaming service.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 16:25
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:08

That isn't a show, isn't it just an account that promotes fox reality shows like the masked singer and so you think you can dance
Oh, I thought it was another show on fox :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:12
Guest wrote:
x2 she's the media darling, they all want a piece of JoJo :wub: I think it's safe to say her Nick contract was unusual, they brought her in off the success of her bows business rather than picking her face out of a crowd of wannabe child stars. That buying power will have given JoJo some freedom, but it's since Nick started treating her like shit that she's been actively courting other networks. She was gushing all over how great abc was to her. I don't know how successful this Facebook series will be but I think it's smart she's diversifying her portfolio for both traditional and non traditional media. Her biggest audience is on social media after all so we'll see. I'm still hoping for a JoJo movie or tv show on a big streaming service.
I know I currently don't have a source but she is definitely planning something with disney. That Disney trip wasn't just because of her cameo in HSMTMTS. It would be announced soon, probably at the beginning of pride month and will be on Disney plus :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:59
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:43
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 02:29
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:36
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 22:01
Once again here comes the same anon with the “Kylie is not right for JoJo” bs :whistle:
If Jenna wouldn’t have gone to JoJo’s party, it would be Kylie’s fault…
If Jenna wouldn’t have made a story for JoJo’s birthday, it was for sure cause Kylie did something…
Over and over the same boring delusional story, don’t you get tired? everything is fine between them, it’s only you looking for drama
X2 they were already getting antsy when Jenna didn’t live-stream the party, and then she shared those adorable videos afterwards. Same with the birthday messages. Same thing happened on Jenna’s birthday, when it was Ky’s fault that JoJo didn’t post soon enough and when Jenna didn’t repost it (until she did).

There is no big conspiracy between Ky and JoJo and Jenna. They are all adults with agency over their own minds. Do you really think JoJo would stand for others telling her who she can and can’t be friends with? She isn’t a baby but blimey some of you sure treat her like one.
No one expected or complained about Jenna nor live streaming a party. Show your evidence because that happened in your head. No one is antsy. It is just clear as gay that ky has a problem with Jenna, you just refuse to accept it. And JoJo said they needed to compromise. So yeah JoJo was that desperate.
I think it's clear as day that Kylie did have some sort of problem towards Jenna at some point and I also think it's very obvious that JoJo would never jeopardize her relationship with Jenna so if anyone made some sort of compromise was the gf.

Also I very much doubt Jenna is worried about who JoJo dates or not, they seem to have a genuine friendship and a work relationship too. Jenna probably values her connection with JoJo highly not only because of how good they get along but because for a dancer to have that kind of reach to a celeb is great. DA
DA the jenjo fanfic that gets written in this thread is hilarious :fool:
I don't get y'all. How is anything I wrote in any shape of form shipping jenjo or making Kylie look bad? (which is what you are implying). The unfollow happened and I doubt a 28 year old with a 19 celeb friend is concerned with whom said celeb is dating.

Shippers are weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know I currently don't have a source but she is definitely planning something with disney. That Disney trip wasn't just because of her cameo in HSMTMTS. It would be announced soon, probably at the beginning of pride month and will be on Disney plus :spy:
I also think she is lining up something big with Disney, the articles posted about her networking with big cheeses at DW because Disney want to monopolise on her influence as a young gay star - if they wanted anyone to promote the inclusivity of their brand during pride month it's her. Ex big cheese at Nickelodeon Doug Cohn teased Disney in his birthday message to JoJo so I think it's pretty clear she is jumping aboard the Disney ship and it wouldn't all be for just a throwaway cameo on one D+ show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I also think she is lining up something big with Disney, the articles posted about her networking with big cheeses at DW because Disney want to monopolise on her influence as a young gay star - if they wanted anyone to promote the inclusivity of their brand during pride month it's her. Ex big cheese at Nickelodeon Doug Cohn teased Disney in his birthday message to JoJo so I think it's pretty clear she is jumping aboard the Disney ship and it wouldn't all be for just a throwaway cameo on one D+ show.
What did Doug say? His instagram is private.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:24
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What did Doug say? His instagram is private.
Jess shared it to her story. It was subtle but coming from him I think it has to mean something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Page 4? PAGE 4?

JoJo pls do something!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one can talk about anything in this thread because fangirls get offended. Enjoy the silence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 14:10
No one can talk about anything in this thread because fangirls get offended. Enjoy the silence
No because certain someone(s) have a conniption when kylie and jojo take pictures together so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:02
Guest wrote:
No because certain someone(s) have a conniption when kylie and jojo take pictures together so
Pictures are posted all the time and they sit there with hardly any comments. Love what you love. Let others talk about what they don't like. There is no rule that says you have to like ky

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:16
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Pictures are posted all the time and they sit there with hardly any comments. Love what you love. Let others talk about what they don't like. There is no rule that says you have to like ky
DA it's always the same type of person crying about censorship or being silenced. No one is stopping you girl. Say whatever you wanna say. If it's worth responding to then maybe we'll have a discussion here. If it sounds like trolling, people will ignore you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Xomg pop is doing a meet and greet with JoJo at studio Siwa today so maybe we'll get some footage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:43
Xomg pop is doing a meet and greet with JoJo at studio Siwa today so maybe we'll get some footage
Interesting. What happened to that EXPO in Las Vegas they were promoting about a month ago? JoJo was meant to be appearing at that with them too. Shame any footage from today probably can't be shared here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Interesting. What happened to that EXPO in Las Vegas they were promoting about a month ago? JoJo was meant to be appearing at that with them too. Shame any footage from today probably can't be shared here.
No clue sadly. Maybe she didn't show up on time. Here's hoping since studio siwa is close to home that people might be able to post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Was JoJo part of that met and greet? Are these the dance classes? I don't remember reading JoJo would be there, but I assumed everyone buying it would assume she would be there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 16:32
Guest wrote:
Was JoJo part of that met and greet? Are these the dance classes? I don't remember reading JoJo would be there, but I assumed everyone buying it would assume she would be there.
Hasn't happened yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 17:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hasn't happened yet
Lol JoJo was not there. Jess did FaceTime her for one of the kids though. I love that everyone who got tickets assumed she’d be there though 😂 those meet and greet tickets were really cheap as if JoJo would be there for $10 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hasn't happened yet
Lol JoJo was not there. Jess did FaceTime her for one of the kids though. I love that everyone who got tickets assumed she’d be there though 😂 those meet and greet tickets were really cheap as if JoJo would be there for $10 😂
See, I assumed she wouldn't be there, but also thought idiots think JoJo would be there naturally. I love it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hasn't happened yet
Not sure what she was doing, on the FaceTime the room she was in looked really dark. More SYTYCD filming? She looked like she was wearing another pride tee. Maybe more Facebook stuff. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ve never seen this before?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vegas?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 05:58
Vegas?
They’re going to that event with xomg pop in Vegas . Pretty sure JoJo was joining them for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GG's tiktok account has been suspended🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 17:42
which fandom did she piss off now? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 17:44
Guest wrote:
What rules would she be violating? I really don't get what she would be violating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 18:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What rules would she be violating? I really don't get what she would be violating.
It probably disappeared like many celebrity accounts do when they get overreported, a fandom can arrange a coordinated attack on someone and the account goes down while the algorithm tries to figure out what's going on. Not saying GG is a celebrity but she has attracted the ire of a bunch of famous lesbians/lesbian tiktokers. Didn't Kai/livia send her a cease and desist?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 18:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't care I'm just glad she's gone. Look at her even trying to use Jojo on her other account

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 18:28
Is it for the next episode of her Facebook series or a vlog for Rachel's YouTube :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nigerian Gal wrote:
23 May 2022, 18:40
Guest wrote:
Is it for the next episode of her Facebook series or a vlog for Rachel's YouTube :hmmm:
Rachel has several videos on her main channel testing JoJo products (including clothes), so it's probably that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got the first one :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I thought the facebook was show about JoJo and her "celebrity" friends.

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Are you trying to imply that Rachel is not a celebrity :argh:

cause you are correct, she's not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody else think JoJo seems worried about not looking feminine enough? She commented about it on the View--seems a shame she has to worry about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why on earth would Ezra be on it then?? He ain’t a celebrity in any capacity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 22:34
Anybody else think JoJo seems worried about not looking feminine enough? She commented about it on the View--seems a shame she has to worry about that.
Maybe Jojo actually likes looking feminine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nigerian Gal wrote:
23 May 2022, 19:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you trying to imply that Rachel is not a celebrity :argh:

cause you are correct, she's not
:rofl: facts are facts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 19:06
I got the first one :rofl:

Is this from their suite in Vegas I guess? Also the 2 tiktoks… did her marketing dept ask to run some numbers through the algorithm lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks so pretty :wub: I can't wait

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Maybe I am wrong but I think op is implying that JoJo is worried about how others perceive her as opposed to how she feels comfortable. I think that is the problem here, JoJo obvs has no problem looking tomboy-ish or not extra feminine (she seemed to be genuine happy and excited for her short hair) but she is a 19 year old in the public eye so all those joking comments and little digs on tiktok or ig (and prob irl too) for sure affects her even if she doesn't admit it. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 09:32
Guest wrote:
23 May 2022, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Maybe I am wrong but I think op is implying that JoJo is worried about how others perceive her as opposed to how she feels comfortable. I think that is the problem here, JoJo obvs has no problem looking tomboy-ish or not extra feminine (she seemed to be genuine happy and excited for her short hair) but she is a 19 year old in the public eye so all those joking comments and little digs on tiktok or ig (and prob irl too) for sure affects her even if she doesn't admit it. DA
Gosh. I wish I could tell her that it doesn't matter. I wish she could live her life without the digs and the comments. I wish she could dress boyish when she wants to and girlie when she wants to. She used to be in a t-shirt with sweat pants during tour rehearsals and that fit was so good. JoJo, just dress however the hell you want because you look hot anyday at any time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JoJo knows sportyland was a crowd favorite after coming out because it’s so gay :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2022, 11:46
JoJo knows sportyland was a crowd favorite after coming out because it’s so gay :rofl:

See, poor JoJo is the perfect jock lesbian, and she is so scared of being stereotyped. And yes, I do think she's worried about being called butch. She's mentioned it twice in recent interviews that she wants to look more femme with that hair because "girls with short hair can be feminine." They can also be masculine and that's ok JoJo. She can add glitter and rhinestones and whatever she wants but her day to day and even the outfit here, it's gay, it's masculine because she is both of those things. The end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where do I sign up to be a permanent gf 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The sound :rofl: