JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:06
Ok, things I learned Jenna had never danced with a girl doing latin ballroom. It was the best experience of her life. She wouldn't trade it for anything.
And Leah really knew nothing about Cheryl, she said cody had no dancing experience ha ha ha

Jenna also said dancing with Jojo was easier than with a man, male pros have it easy. She and Cheryl both basically said they have to make it look like the male is leading.

Those of you in the know, Jojo was definitely leading Jenna, right?
IDK anything about ballroom dance but the judges and Jenna herself commented through the season about what a good lead Jojo was. Carrie Ann said she led with clarity and intention & the men could learn something from Jojo. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ok, things I learned Jenna had never danced with a girl doing latin ballroom. It was the best experience of her life. She wouldn't trade it for anything.
And Leah really knew nothing about Cheryl, she said cody had no dancing experience ha ha ha

Jenna also said dancing with Jojo was easier than with a man, male pros have it easy. She and Cheryl both basically said they have to make it look like the male is leading.

if we’re gonna compare her previous partners to jojo, i’d believe jenna when she says it’s easier to have jojo as a partner even in terms of leading. jojo owned the lead role. have you seen one of her dances with joe where he almost drop her during a lift? 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jenna saying dancing with Jojo was her best experience :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Jojo's work ethic and dance experience most likely made it easier for Jenna to teach. She also mentioned how respectful and down to anything Jojo was during rehearsals in an interview and that she constantly hyped her up about her choreography.

Jojo was def leading and you can see the difference between the first weeks and week 8, 9 and 10. Especially in that tango/cha cha fusion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:21
anyone know who this random dude jojo just followed on instagram is? is he connected to someone she knows or… seems so random
No idea who he is … possibly a potential boyfriend? Seems super random lol
Who? How can you tell who she has just followed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yes for the most part JoJo was the lead or as they say " the guy part " But one of the things that is so extraordinary about Jenna and her choreography ( and one of the reasons I think she deserves an Emmy win ) this season is how throughout some of the dances they switched up leading so effortlessly. Their entire partnership this season was epic for so many unique reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:36
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:21
anyone know who this random dude jojo just followed on instagram is? is he connected to someone she knows or… seems so random
No idea who he is … possibly a potential boyfriend? Seems super random lol
Who? How can you tell who she has just followed?
Who’s the dude? Like his @

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:41
Guest wrote:

Yes for the most part JoJo was the lead or as they say " the guy part " But one of the things that is so extraordinary about Jenna and her choreography ( and one of the reasons I think she deserves an Emmy win ) this season is how throughout some of the dances they switched up leading so effortlessly. Their entire partnership this season was epic for so many unique reasons.
I was going through the noms and wins in the choreo category and this really is the perfect year for Jenna to get at least a nomination.
1) There is no SYTYCD or World of Dance as competition
2) Same sex pairing notority
3) Dereck's routines were lackluster

The only thing against her is not winning but I think almost everyone agrees that Jenna had better and more complex choreo than Daniella. This should be her year, pros don't usually get recognised by the emmys, except for Dereck.

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Plus Jojo has followed many random female accounts but no one called them a potential girlfriend but one random male, and the heterosexual troll brings up dating rumours :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we didn’t talk about jojo on the forbes under 30 list enough that’s pretty big for her. i wonder if her dwts run will end up on any end of the year lists

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"It was THE best experience of my life" :dramaqueen: I find this so cute coming from Jenna

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop responding to trolls please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:47
we didn’t talk about jojo on the forbes under 30 list enough that’s pretty big for her. i wonder if her dwts run will end up on any end of the year lists
Is there a link? I can’t pagecatch my internets is shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
qmta her manager tagged what looks to be one of the top music agents in the game right now in that post. idk who the other dudes are but that seems good for her post tour music career

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the Home Depot line in her TikTok a reference to something? I'm old and not hip :rofl:

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

NigerianGal wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:37
NigerianGal wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 12:39
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgr ... f06feb462c
Bringing this back!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:07
Is the Home Depot line in her TikTok a reference to something? I'm old and not hip :rofl:
I guess she called herself that because she fixed the christmas tree situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think it just means that lesbians frequent the Home Depot. You know....😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:03
Guest wrote:
qmta her manager tagged what looks to be one of the top music agents in the game right now in that post. idk who the other dudes are but that seems good for her post tour music career
The article was really boring and she was in there with mostly nobodies. It's nice, but ... it's more like, these are the people with the potential to make lots of money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:13
Guest wrote:
I think it just means that lesbians frequent the Home Depot. You know....😉
That's where my head went but I wasn't sure. Next she will be talking about Uhauls :P I want to see some plaid in the next TikTok too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What post? I am excited for whatever she is doing post tour. Some anon said that she was talking about music but I don't remember Jojo mentioning music especifically? I guess going to the AMAs makes more sense if she is preparing for an adultish music career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey did anyone recognize the necklace Jenna bought Jo for the finale? I'm curious about what exactly it was -- it looked like two chains linked together or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This happened before I started following them so I missed it JOJO! A portrait of you above Jen's bed, really? :rofl: :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What post? I am excited for whatever she is doing post tour. Some anon said that she was talking about music but I don't remember Jojo mentioning music especifically? I guess going to the AMAs makes more sense if she is preparing for an adultish music career.
it’s in her managers stories. she tagged a few people but you couldn’t really tell who any of the other people were

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NigerianGal wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:09
NigerianGal wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:37
NigerianGal wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 12:39
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiemcgr ... f06feb462c
Bringing this back!!!
In a magazine but no photo shoot. Once again I’m asking for her team to get her some mag covers 🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:19
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:30
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:29
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:26
well cheryl is doing her segment solo. so jennas will be too. but cheryl’s segment is basically just about her not dwts so idk how much jenna will talk about jojo.

Quality isn't great though

Okay Jenna is on right now like I thought she was going to be on today. Did the doorbell ring and then Jenna appeared from behind the door and Leah lead in with a question about Jojo and Jenna, Cheryl talked them up and said they made history and then Jenna came out. So cute.
Is there a link to watch it please ?
Ok Cheryl looks good dancing with a woman. Actually all female pros would look better dancing with women :gaypimp: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW85YnMFzI ... =copy_link guys if you want leave a comment for our baby gay!!!

NigerianGal
Reactions:

Post by NigerianGal »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:51
"It was THE best experience of my life" :dramaqueen: I find this so cute coming from Jenna
Yeah, I listened very carefully to see if she qualified it as like the best experience dancing, but nope. Just the best experience of her life. Period.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ughhhh the post dwts drought is brutal. we really were spoiled in the regular content

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:21
ughhhh the post dwts drought is brutal. we really were spoiled in the regular content
X2 seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was one of the AMA questions on the red carpet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:29
https://instagram.com/stories/joshuayak ... hare_sheet

And she brought her dad again :lol:
Training hard to be buff and get Olivia P, I see :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's depressing. We were so lucky to have what we had

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:42
Guest wrote:
not only the social media posting, but the interviews every week and everything. i’m over here manifesting the people’s choice awards pick her for the reality star award so we get more interviews

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
not only the social media posting, but the interviews every week and everything. i’m over here manifesting the people’s choice awards pick her for the reality star award so we get more interviews
Can we still vote? I need more jojo content :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:14
Guest wrote:

if we’re gonna compare her previous partners to jojo, i’d believe jenna when she says it’s easier to have jojo as a partner even in terms of leading. jojo owned the lead role. have you seen one of her dances with joe where he almost drop her during a lift? 😂
Which dance was that. I went and punished myself by looking at his videos with Jenna. I am amazed he didn't win with Jenna, he was as bad as iman.

Ugh, no wonder Jenna was so happy. Jojo could dance, and spin her around as fast as anything... wow. And the lifts, he wasn't that impressive with the lifts I saw, but god Jenna was pulling every trick in the biz. Was the budget bigger then? She didn't gimmick Jojo once. This guy had back up dancers and props in every fucking dance.

Jojo had back up dancers only for the freestyle. No props other than the finale, and the tango chair. Speaking of Tango... i read people here saying she was throwing herself at Joe, I saw none of that. I saw way more intimacy with Jojo, and way more heat in the tango. lord have mercy. Gonna go watch it again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Every day meant something, monday dance, tues interviews, wed rehearsal, then we got to find out which song it was, it was constant excitement. I don't even check instagram anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Which dance was that. I went and punished myself by looking at his videos with Jenna. I am amazed he didn't win with Jenna, he was as bad as iman.

Ugh, no wonder Jenna was so happy. Jojo could dance, and spin her around as fast as anything... wow. And the lifts, he wasn't that impressive with the lifts I saw, but god Jenna was pulling every trick in the biz. Was the budget bigger then? She didn't gimmick Jojo once. This guy had back up dancers and props in every fucking dance.

Jojo had back up dancers only for the freestyle. No props other than the finale, and the tango chair. Speaking of Tango... i read people here saying she was throwing herself at Joe, I saw none of that. I saw way more intimacy with Jojo, and way more heat in the tango. lord have mercy. Gonna go watch it again.
Yep Joe was something 😹 I think they were talking about the contemporary, it’s the only one that comes to my mind and be like 😅 maybe Jenna had a little crush on joe but the rumba with jojo makes me solidify that she’s just acting hehe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was one of the AMA questions on the red carpet.
I dug it up!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep Joe was something 😹 I think they were talking about the contemporary, it’s the only one that comes to my mind and be like 😅 maybe Jenna had a little crush on joe but the rumba with jojo makes me solidify that she’s just acting hehe
She was totally acting, trying to bring something to the dance because dance there was none, this guy could barely lift. All the lifts in the contemporary were a struggle for him, you could tell. He struggled with where to put his arms. Everything looked skippy. You get to the fluidity of Jojo's contemporary. Ugh perfection. I see she started his contemporary with something like Jojo's salsa, but Jojo holds her like a fucking rock and then so smooth right into dancing. He really did nearly drop her.
Anyway, yeah, i don't see how any of that was remotely Jenna into him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:29
https://instagram.com/stories/joshuayak ... hare_sheet

And she brought her dad again :lol:
Pony as the background music for this though 😭💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: Cheryl's face during this when they say you did a great job with someone who didn't know how to dance like he isn't a full on professional backup dancer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: Cheryl's face during this when they say you did a great job with someone who didn't know how to dance like he isn't a full on professional backup dancer
Lol that was shady af or maybe they didn’t know Cody was a backup dancer and that makes it funnier 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She was totally acting, trying to bring something to the dance because dance there was none, this guy could barely lift. All the lifts in the contemporary were a struggle for him, you could tell. He struggled with where to put his arms. Everything looked skippy. You get to the fluidity of Jojo's contemporary. Ugh perfection. I see she started his contemporary with something like Jojo's salsa, but Jojo holds her like a fucking rock and then so smooth right into dancing. He really did nearly drop her.
DA. She did the same with Karamo, I mean props, backup dancers and endless lifts. Idk why she decided to not use backup dancers with Jojo I think it was her way to get the audience focus on the dancing, she didn't need it anyway.

That contemporary is hands down her worst one. She used more lifts than even Daniella with Iman 😂 and the choreo didn't tell a story so there wasn't a wow or sentimental factor to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. She did the same with Karamo, I mean props, backup dancers and endless lifts. Idk why she decided to not use backup dancers with Jojo I think it was her way to get the audience focus on the dancing, she didn't need it anyway.

That contemporary is hands down her worst one. She used more lifts than even Daniella with Iman 😂 and the choreo didn't tell a story so there wasn't a wow or sentimental factor to it.
Covid limited their ability to use backup dancers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the halloween one. at the end of the dance he almost dropped jenna. it even looked like she would break her neck. it looked painful too.

G/uest
Reactions:

Post by G/uest »

It’s nice that JoJo’s dad is working out with her lately. I don’t think I’ve EVER seen that man working out and maybe he has before but yeah 2/4ths of the Siwa family making healthy habits is awesome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »