JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Reactions:

Re: JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 22:34
Is Jovannah about to rise from the dead :blinkwide: stay tuned for the next episode of Jojo's Girls :nails:
What JoJo Goes could have been :dramaqueen: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe they just fought and are taking time away from each other. As for Savannah, maybe she decided to be friends with her. I just checked and she’s wearing those beads similar to what they sell at JoJo’s shop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 00:25
Maybe they just fought and are taking time away from each other. As for Savannah, maybe she decided to be friends with her. I just checked and she’s wearing those beads similar to what they sell at JoJo’s shop.
I'm surprised they made up given Ezra's tiktok was only a few days ago. Ofc there's nothing stopping Sav from buying some like everyone else. Maybe JoJo sent her a welcome pack when she heard Sav came out :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol at people suggesting that Jojo probably wants to be friends with Savannah :rofl: The only logical explanation is she wants to make Kylie jealous or she has forgiven Savannah and still wants her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 00:39
Guest wrote:
I'm surprised they made up given Ezra's tiktok was only a few days ago. Ofc there's nothing stopping Sav from buying some like everyone else. Maybe JoJo sent her a welcome pack when she heard Sav came out :rofl:
The beads are definitely different then the be what you be merch
Maybe her and Ky are fine and maybe Sav reached out to JoJo privately about the tiktok and not publicly like the other girls did

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 00:45
lol at people suggesting that Jojo probably wants to be friends with Savannah :rofl: The only logical explanation is she wants to make Kylie jealous or she has forgiven Savannah and still wants her.
probably a jealousy follow, kids do that. was it before or after Ky's friend unfollowed JoJo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 00:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe her and Ky are fine and maybe Sav reached out to JoJo privately about the tiktok and not publicly like the other girls did
everyone thought the "clout chaser" was utah and not sav so I bet the blowback she felt from the tiktok was minimal or nonexistent. if she saw it maybe she reached out privately, but other than calling her a 2 JoJo didn't say anything that bad about her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
everyone thought the "clout chaser" was utah and not sav so I bet the blowback she felt from the tiktok was minimal or nonexistent. if she saw it maybe she reached out privately, but other than calling her a 2 JoJo didn't say anything that bad about her
I don’t think JoJo said anything really bad about any of them but the other two - especially faith have gone on a rampage about how bad they’ve been bullied by JoJo in that tiktok … when hardly anyone even knew faith existed 😂
Sav was the only one that JoJo seemed to get pretty obsessed over after Kylie so if her and my are done I can 100% see her going after her again . Even if it’s to make ky jealous. When they broke up the first time JoJo ramped up her jenjo Insta stories by a million percent. She’s young and def has a lot to learn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this looks like she's calling LJ an "elder" :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 00:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think JoJo said anything really bad about any of them but the other two - especially faith have gone on a rampage about how bad they’ve been bullied by JoJo in that tiktok … when hardly anyone even knew faith existed 😂
Sav was the only one that JoJo seemed to get pretty obsessed over after Kylie so if her and my are done I can 100% see her going after her again . Even if it’s to make ky jealous. When they broke up the first time JoJo ramped up her jenjo Insta stories by a million percent. She’s young and def has a lot to learn
Faith needs to get over herself like why she is mad for? She probably thought JoJo wanted her when she didn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even with the theory that they're just fighting/taking a break it's weird that JoJo immediately goes to follow the last girl she actively tried to have a relationship with, no? I don't think it's an overreaction to assume they've broken up.

They could also be trying a friendship again sure, but the best friend unfollow paired with it is certainly off. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 01:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Faith needs to get over herself like why she is mad for? She probably thought JoJo wanted her when she didn’t.
100% lol she made a tiktok saying that she was into her. JoJo gave her tickets for the show and meet and greet … probably to be nice to someone who was a fan…. She was super obsessed with sav and they went to the same show… as if anything was gonna happen with faith lol she’s just out there embarrassing herself now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
do you not think this is due to the fact she was on a competitive reality tv show and had to promote her partnership with her dance partner to court votes (esp after they landed in the bottom two)? that wasn't about making ky "jealous" lol

as for faith, she's been milking her 5 seconds with jojo ad nauseum. remember when she was commenting in all of GG's tiktoks about "her and jojo" while everyone else was telling GG to look at sav? if jojo so much as farts in her direction she'll have something to say about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 01:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

do you not think this is due to the fact she was on a competitive reality tv show and had to promote her partnership with her dance partner to court votes (esp after they landed in the bottom two)? that wasn't about making ky "jealous" lol

as for faith, she's been milking her 5 seconds with jojo ad nauseum. remember when she was commenting in all of GG's tiktoks about "her and jojo" while everyone else was telling GG to look at sav? if jojo so much as farts in her direction she'll have something to say about it
On that GG tiktok about savannah and faith commented ‘just friends guys’ and everyone was like ‘JoJo and savannah?’ And she said ‘me and JoJo’ … girl your irrelevant no one knows who you are 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 01:10
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 01:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

On that GG tiktok about savannah and faith commented ‘just friends guys’ and everyone was like ‘JoJo and savannah?’ And she said ‘me and JoJo’ … girl your irrelevant no one knows who you are 😂
lmao right? so funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 01:03
Even with the theory that they're just fighting/taking a break it's weird that JoJo immediately goes to follow the last girl she actively tried to have a relationship with, no? I don't think it's an overreaction to assume they've broken up.

They could also be trying a friendship again sure, but the best friend unfollow paired with it is certainly off. :-/
If they broke up it is normal for someone her age so no big deal. The only one who would get some sort of repercussion is JoJo anyway since she is the public figure, maybe she will actually learn to wait some months before going all out about her relationships in the future

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 01:20
Guest wrote:

If they broke up it is normal for someone her age so no big deal. The only one who would get some sort of repercussion is JoJo anyway since she is the public figure, maybe she will actually learn to wait some months before going all out about her relationships in the future
This is the first time that I closely followed a hollywood celebrities love life. Isn’t it normal for them to change partners quickly tho? I’ve seen many articles of other stars here and there but don’t really bother to check if they’re true. If our speculations about Ky and Sav turn out to be true maybe it won’t be that much of a big deal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 01:38
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 01:20
Guest wrote:

This is the first time that I closely followed a hollywood celebrities love life. Isn’t it normal for them to change partners quickly tho? I’ve seen many articles of other stars here and there but don’t really bother to check if they’re true. If our speculations about Ky and Sav turn out to be true maybe it won’t be that much of a big deal
They do but you have to take intp account that 1. JoJo has a young fanbase so everything will be dramatic and 2. It aint common for celebs to go declaring their love to new relationships it is usually the pap pics and no confirmation then new pap pics with other flings. Either way JoJo is the one who usually talks about her personal stuff so she is used to it by now IG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 14:23
Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 11:53
Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 04:49
Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 04:05
Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 03:45

So they are already fighting lol interesting that trust is still an issue
Sure. You can read it that way. You can also read it as they're communicating more honestly instead of trying to please the other, even if it leads to disagreements and that trust is always a part of relationships, especially long distance ones not that it was specifically a problem last time.

Potato, tomato.
Communicating? In the same immature way sure. She talked about having stupid rules again. If I call you, you better pick up, but then she says you have to have trust. Which is it?
Jojo spills what is on her mind. Tldr Honeymoon is over, they are fighting.
do you know how to listen??? she said that the rule is if we call, not facetime, it means we really need each other for something so you always answer no matter what. that’s their signal that they need the other. how is that a bad thing???
It means that they still have these immature rules about their relationship. Anyone who watched their old interview with Jess with all the rules that were going to guarantee failure. First, I assume that, from actual trust, that my gf will pick up the phone if she can. Why wouldn't she? Why would she ignore me? If she doesn't, she is fucking busy and can't talk to me, but she will call me back as soon as she can. I don't need a rule for this. This is what trust actually looks like.

God knows I also wouldn't talk about bickering with a reporter. It seemed to me that JoJo is having issues already because she just items her mouth and has no limit.

I'm placing bets. Relationship doesn't make it to the end of the year.
I want my internet points. I just didn't think I would be so right this quick

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Savannah just followed JoJo back on tiktok… this is getting interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 03:20
I didn't like savannah for being such a closet case. I feel better now that she is out. I am so for JoJo dating. I got she learns and stops talking about the one, stupid shit like that. And be low key.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

the bracelet looks like what JoJo’s been wearing. i honestly liked Sav before but i’m not sure now. i defended her from the trolls on this thread and she turned out to be a cheater :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 03:31
Guest wrote:

the bracelet looks like what JoJo’s been wearing. i honestly liked Sav before but i’m not sure now. i defended her from the trolls on this thread and she turned out to be a cheater :rofl:
If JoJo could just take a selfie in the mirror so we can see her phone case … that would help a lot to work this out hahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
JoJo hadn't directly liked a Jenna post in a month, she liked one yesterday. She liked posts with Jenna in them, but very few.

So yeah, she is acting out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

this :unsure: like, if jojo is just acting out to get jealousy points from ky then idc, that's immature behavior and she will either learn and grow from that or they'll break up. but if she's going to sav for comfort or condolences, there are better options out there sweetie. find one who isn't a snake or a cheater?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 04:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

this :unsure: like, if jojo is just acting out to get jealousy points from ky then idc, that's immature behavior and she will either learn and grow from that or they'll break up. but if she's going to sav for comfort or condolences, there are better options out there sweetie. find one who isn't a snake or a cheater?
Lol who cares that girl is pretty af. She doesnt need to be in a serious relationship all the time, hopefully she gets to have some fun either if she starts seeing her or hanging out with her since she is in LA and prob knows some lesbians/bis her age and not 30 something like that youtuber friend of hers da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 04:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol who cares that girl is pretty af. She doesnt need to be in a serious relationship all the time, hopefully she gets to have some fun either if she starts seeing her or hanging out with her since she is in LA and prob knows some lesbians/bis her age and not 30 something like that youtuber friend of hers da
And she is dancer! If the girls did break up, it is either bi dumb girl or Ezra.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
DA just noticed that Sav also following her ex gf Brooklyn on insta again (i follow them both). JoJo don’t fall for this trap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When did JoJo unfollow weatherdad? I just looked to see if she still follows Sav’s friends (she does) and saw he’s gone :blinkwide: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 04:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m not saying JoJo needs to be in a serious relationship, in fact I’m all for her taking dating much less seriously at her age, but it is possible to have fun with people who aren’t known cheaters and liars. Ezra and JoJo called her a clout chaser, why would you want someone like that to be in JoJo’s life? Also what makes you think Savannah knows any other lesbians for JoJo to hang out with when she was lost in her own closet until a couple weeks ago :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 05:03
When did JoJo unfollow weatherdad? I just looked to see if she still follows Sav’s friends (she does) and saw he’s gone :blinkwide: :rofl:
It must have only been the last few weeks because I’ve looked recently and he was still there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 04:25
:nervous:
sus :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 04:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

JoJo hadn't directly liked a Jenna post in a month, she liked one yesterday. She liked posts with Jenna in them, but very few.

DA. She is acting out bc she liked a post of her married straight friend? How is that acting out, dont you shippers swear her gf had or has no issues with Jenna. Make up your mind

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 06:00
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 04:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. She is acting out bc she liked a post of her married straight friend? How is that acting out, dont you shippers swear her gf had or has no issues with Jenna. Make up your mind
You got it backwards. Ky stans insist she had no problem with Jenna. It is plain and obvious that she does. And if it is just friendship and mentorship, ky acting like that was a bad sign.

No one should control your friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait so basically nothing actually happened :fool: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've always found it sus that Jojo never unfollowed savannah's dad and friends :hmmm: I know we claim jojo doesn't unfollow easily but she was quick to unfollow Utah's friend. Like she was keeping sav as a reserve :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 06:07
wait so basically nothing actually happened :fool: :fool:
Savannah followed Jojo back, sharky tea posted it. And if you have enough time on your hands, and scroll thru Jojo's latest followers on tiktok you'll see sav :spy:

And the pride party is on Thursday and sav is currently in LA, if ky doesn't show up and sav does then we have our answers :nails:

Nigerian Gal
Reactions:

Post by Nigerian Gal »

Her pride party is going to be very very interesting :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 06:08
I've always found it sus that Jojo never unfollowed savannah's dad and friends :hmmm: I know we claim jojo doesn't unfollow easily but she was quick to unfollow Utah's friend. Like she was keeping sav as a reserve :hmmm:
these latest developments made me curious what kind of betrayal Sav did in the first place and why can JoJo forgive her easily when she never gave BA the same chance when she was literally her bestfriend for 2 years lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 06:20
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 06:08
these latest developments made me curious what kind of betrayal Sav did in the first place and why can JoJo forgive her easily when she never gave BA the same chance when she was literally her bestfriend for 2 years lol
Her and JoJo had a thing going and it turned out sav had a girlfriend the whole time… I honestly wonder what’s happening as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I will be so disappointed in JoJo, if her and Ky have only just broken up (again) and she’s already talking to her ex. That’s just disgusting and it means she always had her in the back of her mind when she was still with Ky. that’s very very low, looks like Ky is better of without you Jojo!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 06:32
I will be so disappointed in JoJo, if her and Ky have only just broken up (again) and she’s already talking to her ex. That’s just disgusting and it means she always had her in the back of her mind when she was still with Ky. that’s very very low, looks like Ky is better of without you Jojo!
You didn't think lowly of JoJo when JoJo dumped Savannah and immediately got with ky. Anyway, JoJo basically told you she was settling, I tried she said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe jojo is just horny, common guys horny teenagers don't think well :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the series Jojo's Girls we've had Kylie, Utah :mask:, savannah.some small characters like faith Brooklyn.

Kylie is the main love interest and then we have savannah as a recurring character :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 06:49
In the series Jojo's Girls we've had Kylie, Utah :mask:, savannah.some small characters like faith Brooklyn.

Kylie is the main love interest and then we have savannah as a recurring character :lol:
this made me laugh hahahahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling it’s a Jenna thing..again, first time it definitely was and this time too(maybe one of the reasons but still) , after Jojo Goes aired, Jojo posted a story with Jenna in the pictures not Ky, she followed the resort Jenna went to and liked her post when she didn’t like the recent ones. If that is true I don’t know why Ky was/is so annoyed with Jenna and Jojo being friends with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol the JenJos delulus are back after their Jenna thread died :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 07:21
I have a feeling it’s a Jenna thing..again, first time it definitely was and this time too(maybe one of the reasons but still) , after Jojo Goes aired, Jojo posted a story with Jenna in the pictures not Ky, she followed the resort Jenna went to and liked her post when she didn’t like the recent ones. If that is true I don’t know why Ky was/is so annoyed with Jenna and Jojo being friends with her.
Jojo is just horny and wants savannah to get back at Kylie. It has nothing to do with jenna or JenJo :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 07:51
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 07:21
Jojo is just horny and wants savannah to get back at Kylie. It has nothing to do with jenna or JenJo :yawn:
I love Kylie and a part of me hopes they are still together because they are super cute butttttt another part of me is ready for JoJo’s hoe faze 🤷🏻‍♀️