JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Reactions:

JoJo Siwa - read rules before posting

Post by Guest »

She already has a thread on the othee l chat, lipstickalley and so on so why not

Please read rules below before posting:

This is a lesbian thread for JoJo Siwa. This is not the place to come if you want to bash and hate on every little thing about her. Constructive criticism every once in a while is fine but that's it.

RULES:

- No het talk. Talking about relationships with men will get you banned even if you're not a troll.

- DON'T quote the obvious trolls. Don't quote them and don't make posts talking about them. If you think it's a troll then ignore it and report it. Quote the trolls and you will get banned.

- No shit stirring. No stan baiting. No shipper baiting.

- You can mention exes if it's RELEVANT to the discussion. If something new happened with these exes that has something to do with JoJo, then go ahead and discuss. Don't randomly bring up an ex for no reason or post pictures from years ago unless it's relevant.

- Discussion not focused on JoJo will be considered OT and may be reported and removed. This applies for potential new girlfriends.

- Do NOT discuss minors.

Acceptable forms of On Topic discussion include (But are not limited to):

- Lesbian relationship rumors
- Her career
- Upcoming events
- Sightings
- Appreciation for JoJo
- Speculation on what is coming up next for her
- Pictures of JoJo Siwa (Always Source)
- GIFs of JoJo Siwa (Always Source)
- Social media use by JoJo Siwa (Always source)

okayalright
Reactions:

Re: Jojo Siwa

Post by okayalright »

Lipstick alley is not a lesbian forum so I don't know why you mention that...also she is underage.

She cannot have a thread until she turns 18 that's why you don't see one here. :fool:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

That feeling when Jojo Siwa has a girlfriend and you don't :(
1 Image
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are you shilling for this bihet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 02:27
Bihet? She has a gf dumbass. And the"boyfriend" was obviously pr, she met her gf a year ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 02:36
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 02:27
Bihet? She has a gf dumbass. And the"boyfriend" was obviously pr, she met her gf a year ago.
So what? Having a gf means nothing as bisexuals can also have one. I don't believe she is a lesbian one bit especially these days you don't have to date dudes before you come out if you are from a liberal and accepting family.

What the fuck is a Pr?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 00:29
Same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This Tall that dates women is now 18. :gaypimp:
I bought some of her fruit snacks the other day to support her. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She already had a thread before she turned 18?

Anyway she is a bit cringe but very open, also her and her gf are the stereotype of teenager first love with all their mushy declarations.

Is she the most fanous teenager in a lesbian rl rn?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Shelby wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 00:29
She’s rich and sort of famous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2021, 08:35

Anyway she is a bit cringe but very open, also her and her gf are the stereotype of teenager first love with all their mushy declarations.

I don't follow her since I'm not 12 but isn't she queer or nb like the other gen z :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 02:54
Guest wrote:

I don't follow her since I'm not 12 but isn't she queer or nb like the other gen z :rofl:
I think she came out as lesbian which is shocking for a young person. Most of them come out as nonbinary a romantic pans-sexuals DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 03:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think she came out as lesbian which is shocking for a young person. Most of them come out as nonbinary a romantic pans-sexuals DA
No, unfortunately, she comes out as "pansexual". :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 03:27
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I just googled it and you’re right. I remember when she first came out and I thought the article said she came out as gay/lesbian. Oh well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh well. She's cute with her gf, but the fact that she keep wearing that ribbon thingy make me thing this sorta pandering/ for business purposes. She's 18 and can't sell stuffs to kids anymore so she moves on to queer gen z.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She is pan or at least she hasnt define herself yet which I think is actually a step up since she aint misslabeling herself when she could date a man in the future.

But regardless she is in a lesbian relationship rn and very publicy so I guess she is prob the most famous among her peers or is there someone else? I dont really follow influencers or whtvr but her coming out was big enough that major news outlets here made articles about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 04:52
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh well. She's cute with her gf, but the fact that she keep wearing that ribbon thingy make me thing this sorta pandering/ for business purposes. She's 18 and can't sell stuffs to kids anymore so she moves on to queer gen z.
This is a dumb comment. She wears the bows because she’s still very much a child star. She hasn’t transitioned to just being a normal adult. I believe she still has a contract with Nickelodeon. She’s also just weird and has always been very into rainbows. But she’s not shedding that kid image or kid icon money just yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn how low Berthas can be to discuss and mostly judging this not even 18 kids plus majority of Berthas are 22+ as well . Go back to lusting after straight women and lescelebrities please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 06:16
Damn how low Berthas can be to discuss and mostly judging this not even 18 kids plus majority of Berthas are 22+ as well . Go back to lusting after straight women and lescelebrities please.
She deserves a thread here as she is dating woman. L Chat is always mean but I am happy she came out with her girlfriend at such a young age and with everything to lose since parents pay for their children to support her. She is a very bold young lady and best wishes to her and her girlfriend. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 09:19
Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 06:16
She deserves a thread here as she is dating woman. L Chat is always mean but I am happy she came out with her girlfriend at such a young age and with everything to lose since parents pay for their children to support her. She is a very bold young lady and best wishes to her and her girlfriend. :heart:
X2 What a strange comment. Nobody's judging or lusting after a kid with a bow in her hair, all I see is support. She's a great role model for the next gen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t buy for one moment she is bi/pan. Watched her videos and they way she acted around her ex bf and the girl is clearly a lesbian. She either doesn’t know it yet or has yet to accept it.

She is still very brave considering her target audience are young children and the parents decide whether they will buy the merchandise or not. There are some like queen latifah still not openly out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 10:42
I don’t buy for one moment she is bi/pan. Watched her videos and they way she acted around her ex bf and the girl is clearly a lesbian. She either doesn’t know it yet or has yet to accept it.

She is still very brave considering her target audience are young children and the parents decide whether they will buy the merchandise or not. There are some like queen latifah still not openly out.
Who knows but also a lot of women who are only into women say they are pan because I guess it is more cool now than being just a lesbian and that way they keep their male fans even if they clearly won't ever date men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She seemed like she had a gigant crush on one of her dancers which I believe was her bff at a time too while with her ex bf, whatever happened to her idk.

She is pretty young tho and in that people's interview you can tell she just went with a general label coz she doesn't know If she would date exclusively women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i fully believe she's a lesbian and maybe not comfortable with the word, it's not cool or common to come out as a lesbian anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 17:20
i fully believe she's a lesbian and maybe not comfortable with the word, it's not cool or common to come out as a lesbian anymore
Yeah I agree with this. I feel like because she is a celebrity (and a woman) it's scary for her to say she's actually gay. Pan/bi doesn't put as much "seriousness" on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2021, 17:12
Guest wrote:

She seemed like she had a gigant crush on one of her dancers which I believe was her bff at a time too while with her ex bf, whatever happened to her idk.

She is pretty young tho and in that people's interview you can tell she just went with a general label coz she doesn't know If she would date exclusively women.
THIS. Yes. Her dancer, Beth Ann Robinson who I don’t think is queer at all but JoJo def seemed like she was in love with her lol snd that’s when I knew JoJo was fruity. They don’t seem to be close at all since the new gf came into the picture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah, the classic baby gay with a crush on your straight best friend.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeWQ98Xs/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like when she looks normal and not like a child with those massive bows in her hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2021, 21:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

THIS. Yes. Her dancer, Beth Ann Robinson who I don’t think is queer at all but JoJo def seemed like she was in love with her lol snd that’s when I knew JoJo was fruity. They don’t seem to be close at all since the new gf came into the picture.
It was so obvious, I was watching random videos of her and I don't get how she can say that her current gf is her first girl crush. That woman has been in denial.

Also she has such a gay energy whenever she is without her bows in just her sweatpants and hoodies.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:34
Guest wrote:
23 May 2021, 21:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was so obvious, I was watching random videos of her and I don't get how she can say that her current gf is her first girl crush. That woman has been in denial.

Also she has such a gay energy whenever she is without her bows in just her sweatpants and hoodies.
DA yes I noticed that too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:08
I like when she looks normal and not like a child with those massive bows in her hair.

That hairline tho...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't worry she'll be bi or pansexual in couple of months.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:51
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA post #14 said she came out as pan. I guess pan is a cooler sexual orientation amongst the kids these days than just basic homosexual.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:47
Guest wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:08

That hairline tho...
The bows hairstyle is doing damage to her hairline. She should wear her hair down more often.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 00:47
Guest wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:51
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA post #14 said she came out as pan. I guess pan is a cooler sexual orientation amongst the kids these days than just basic homosexual.
I normally would agree but the girl is dating a woman quite publicy when her main audience are kids and she has grown in a very straight biased world so is not surprising that she doen't really know herself and is going with a broad label. I mean this is her first srs rl afterall.

I think she is very ellocuent with her reasoning about labelling herself pansexual.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7oD0v9qXJps

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay I'm done spamming for now. Was never a huge fan of Jojo, but she and her GF are very very cute :bigcry:
And I must add she is one of the few "frying pans" that actually date a girl, most "pans" tend to be attention seeking d--- suckers :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^
To add to what I said, for now she doesn't identify as a lesbian or gay, but currently she's the most famous Gen z/teenage female celeb who is openly in a same sex relationship. So yeah I'll manage the crumbs I can get :whistle:
At least she isn't non-binary or that trans rubbish. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 10:32
^^
To add to what I said, for now she doesn't identify as a lesbian or gay, but currently she's the most famous Gen z/teenage female celeb who is openly in a same sex relationship. So yeah I'll manage the crumbs I can get :whistle:
It’s not cool to identify as lesbian at the moment. I don’t buy the pan thing whatsoever. She is still young and growing up in a world where identifying as anything other than homosexual is cool.

Look at her mannerism and the way she acted around her ex ‘boyfriend’ even saying he got cooties :rofl: . Girl is straight up lesbian and even preferred touching the woman over her boyfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 10:24

Okay I'm done spamming for now. Was never a huge fan of Jojo, but she and her GF are very very cute :bigcry:
And I must add she is one of the few "frying pans" that actually date a girl, most "pans" tend to be attention seeking d--- suckers :whistle:
Thank you for updating the thread. I can't believe JoJo found another Tall like herself. They are so wholesome with their teen love. I hope these two lovebirds are all over the teen gossip magazines having their love celebrated. They a great role models and their love deserves the high glossy treatment. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She needs to get rid of that hairstyle. She will go bald.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 10:47
Guest wrote:

Thank you for updating the thread. I can't believe JoJo found another Tall like herself. They are so wholesome with their teen love. I hope these two lovebirds are all over the teen gossip magazines having their love celebrated. They a great role models and their love deserves the high glossy treatment. :heart:
Thank you :hug:
Yeah considering she's 5'9 it's cute how she found a girl taller than her. When she first came out I initially thought she was just another typical Hollywood queer but after closely observing her and her relationship, I think she's a lot more genuine than all those "queers" like Demi, Dove Cameron, Halsey etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 11:24
Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 10:47
Guest wrote:

Thank you :hug:
Yeah considering she's 5'9 it's cute how she found a girl taller than her. When she first came out I initially thought she was just another typical Hollywood queer but after closely observing her and her relationship, I think she's a lot more genuine than all those "queers" like Demi, Dove Cameron, Halsey etc
Dove cameron :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 11:09
She needs to get rid of that hairstyle. She will go bald.
Right now it is making her millions. She can afford hair implants or nice wigs if she goes bald. Everyone is into the fake look now anyways. Fake hair fake eyelashes fake teeth & full face of make up. JoJo at least looks natural.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The energy she radiates here :wub:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMevLP1ac/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She didn't have anything to gain coming out, her whole image and brand is catered to little girls why would she say she is pan to gain 'cool points'. She seems like she just wanted to be able to go all out with her gf.

Anyway she gets teased quite a lot because of her pony and bows and is so overly sappy with her rl, whenever she break up with her current gf will be a chaotic drama :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 11:40
She didn't have anything to gain coming out, her whole image and brand is catered to little girls why would she say she is pan to gain 'cool points'. She seems like she just wanted to be able to go all out with her gf.

Anyway she gets teased quite a lot because of her pony and bows and is so overly sappy with her rl, whenever she break up with her current gf will be a chaotic drama :whistle:
She's 18. She can't sell bows to little girls forever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 10:39
Guest wrote:
26 May 2021, 10:32
^^
It’s not cool to identify as lesbian at the moment. I don’t buy the pan thing whatsoever. She is still young and growing up in a world where identifying as anything other than homosexual is cool.

Look at her mannerism and the way she acted around her ex ‘boyfriend’ even saying he got cooties :rofl: . Girl is straight up lesbian and even preferred touching the woman over her boyfriend.
That her position with her "BF" was so arranged. She was friend with his elder sister Madison bontempo. So I think the sister set her up with the brother. Infact during the short relationship, that Madison milked the hell out of it and posted about it a lot more than Jojo. Posted about it regularly as if she was the one dating Jojo. The Madison is also a Mormon and friends with another Christian family "Labrant Family" and the labrant along with madison's family and Jojo and her ex bf did cringe videos for their channels. Basically what I'm saying is that it was set up madison bontempo who milked the hell out of the awkward short Lived relationship.

Plus when she broke up with the bf after just 3 months she claimed it was because he live a hour and a half away yet she is now dating a girl who lives in Florida, and she regularly travels to Florida which is very far away, and yet she doesn't mind traveling regularly to see her :hudoin: p
Plus Jojo has posted way more about her girlfriend than she ever did with her ex. And she has way better chemistry with her girlfriend than she ever had with that guy