The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Guest »

the feels
Dani felt it before Gigi did
But Gigi acknowledge it before Dani did

don't blame Dani feeling a bit out of depth here. Dani has Bette on a pedestal, here's the woman that captured her interest and heard her gushing about (lobby). Gigi's history would make her seem very experienced and lothario like to Dani, esp with her current insecurities (her fiance got stolen by Finley for gods sake)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 03:31
Anon2227 wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 21:44
I'm in the mood to discuss and dissect Gini.

I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on if you think Gigi liked Dani right from that first look and cheek kiss greeting?
And I dont just mean seeing a younger attractive woman.

And of course it didnt all just happen by chance IMO Gigi made it all happen after that. The non date etc.

I have had different thoughts after each full watch of the episodes. FF through.
IMO, I think Gigi was just being genuinely nice and friendly to Dani up until Dani accidentally revealed her interest during the dinner not-date. Like when Gigi cursed out the dude that interrupted them and she apologized to Dani for letting him believe they were on a date to make him go away fast, Dani got nervous and squeaky with "Y-yeah, that was fast", because she had been ogling Gigi all throughout dinner and enjoying herself as if it was a date. Then you see the wheels turning in Gigi's head as she observes Dani, and Dani fumbles even more by bringing up Bette, and that confirms it for Gigi that Dani has a more-than-friends attraction to Gigi and Dani feels guilty about it.
From that moment on, Gigi turns up the heat and starts flirting for real. She assures Dani that her relationship with Bette is going nowhere, and turns to conversation back to getting to know more about Dani. Dani laps it up, lol. Honestly, I get why Dani felt guilty enough to ask Bette for permission to date Gigi, because despite knowing Gigi was dating her mentor, she eyed her up and down, and made Gigi her go-to person for help with visiting her dad and moving house. A more noble person would have stopped this friendship at its tracks after that dinner date out of respect for Bette, but Dani was like "how do I get Gigi to spend even more time with me?" :lol:
Gigi was very clear in that date not date about her situation with Bette “I’m not sure we are going to work out”. Despite Gigi telling her that she had feelings for her and watching Bette being on a date with pippa with her own eyes, she still had the decency to kind of ask for bette’s approval before she slept with Gigi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 07:28
Guest wrote:
Anon2227 wrote:

I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on if you think Gigi liked Dani right from that first look and cheek kiss greeting?

And of course it didnt all just happen by chance IMO Gigi made it all happen after that. The non date etc.

I have had different thoughts after each full watch of the episodes. FF through.
IMO, I think Gigi was just being genuinely nice and friendly to Dani up until Dani accidentally revealed her interest during the dinner not-date. Like when Gigi cursed out the dude that interrupted them and she apologized to Dani for letting him believe they were on a date to make him go away fast, Dani got nervous and squeaky with "Y-yeah, that was fast", because she had been ogling Gigi all throughout dinner and enjoying herself as if it was a date. Then you see the wheels turning in Gigi's head as she observes Dani, and Dani fumbles even more by bringing up Bette, and that confirms it for Gigi that Dani has a more-than-friends attraction to Gigi and Dani feels guilty about it.
From that moment on, Gigi turns up the heat and starts flirting for real. She assures Dani that her relationship with Bette is going nowhere, and turns to conversation back to getting to know more about Dani. Dani laps it up, lol. Honestly, I get why Dani felt guilty enough to ask Bette for permission to date Gigi, because despite knowing Gigi was dating her mentor, she eyed her up and down, and made Gigi her go-to person for help with visiting her dad and moving house. A more noble person would have stopped this friendship at its tracks after that dinner date out of respect for Bette, but Dani was like "how do I get Gigi to spend even more time with me?" :lol:
Gigi was very clear in that date not date about her situation with Bette “I’m not sure we are going to work out”. Despite Gigi telling her that she had feelings for her and watching Bette being on a date with pippa with her own eyes, she still had the decency to kind of ask for bette’s approval before she slept with Gigi
[/quote]

I really didn’t understand the reason for needing the approval of Bette. It didn’t stop her before, she flirted with Gigi and also didn’t say anything to stop her when Gigi said ‘I like your energy’ and when she said ‘it’s what you’re feeling right now’ she didn’t deny her. She always checked her out etc. She actually kind of lured her away from Bette(but Gibette wasn’t going to work out anyway) :rofl: So I don’t understand the reason to always mention Bette. Long story short I actually think Dani liked Gigi first but for some reason she needed approval from Bette, and Gigi was the first vocally said she liked Dani.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon2227 wrote:

See, the thing is that Dani is definitely the character with the highest moral standards in the show, but I don't think she's an angel either. She knew the friendship was no longer innocent("pseudosexual"), and Gigi was still technically with Bette, but Dani was loving the attention and having the best time of her life with Gigi. A true, noble angel would have distanced themselves right after the dinner non-date, because it's sketchy to keep regularly hanging out with your friend/mentor's girlfriend when you already know you are coveting to have her for yourself and can't keep your lusty eyes from raking all over her body whenever you're together.

It's similar pattern to what happened with Sophie - Dani knew Sophie had a girlfriend, but they got together before Sophie had even officially left her girlfriend. I know Dani's official stance on cheating is that she doesn't condone it, but this pattern of behaviour is not exactly supporting that :P
Yeah, I know some of you are gonna blame this on bad writing(and I agree the writing is definitely bad and inconsistent), but this is canon that Dani is not above eyeing unavailable women. All good though, we can fix that in fanfic and in headcanons ^_^

(if I had more time, I would do an S1 timeline divergence where Bette gets set up with Gigi to parade her around as her official gf for her mayoral campaign because Gigi is good at being diplomatic with the press and they get to write a narrative of big happy gay families merging together and redemption after divorce, but in the meantime, Bette's campaign manager can't stop thinking about her boss' girlfriend, and even as Dani keeps spinning out this PR of how stable and happy Bette and Gigi are together, she's really craving to have Gigi for herself and she's fighting to keep herself under control before she completely destroys Bette's campaign :dramaqueen: )

To Gigi's credit, she waited until she was officially single before saying her feelings for Dani changed(although she literally waited for like only 5 minutes lol; a true angel would have given it at least a month instead of saying it on a night already full of drama).

Dani and Gigi both tried to be noble and do the right thing with how they approached dating each other, but neither are completely innocent either. They are just human, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thankfull guest:) wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 21:00
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 11:12
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:25
Begging for fanfics guest:) wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:02
Hey fanfic authors for me now you are the best in the world. Thanks a lot for your work!!! Are any new chapters of existing fanfics or maybe new fanfics about gini comming soon?I've already read almost all of existing and to much need in new one. I'm begging you^)

:heart:
Same. I need them to update the angsty ones
I'm planning to update mine. Not angsty just some cute comedy.
Is bigger picture your? It's very well written!Thanks a lot! For me it was very helpfull and at time! I'm also fill my self broken :) Maybe I'm not:)
Nope anon. But hopefully whoever wrote that one appreciates your compliments. I will let the thread know when mine is updated. It was supposed to be a one off but I think it has one or two more chapters left.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t believe the show is still not renewed. I miss Bette Porter :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 08:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon2227 wrote:

See, the thing is that Dani is definitely the character with the highest moral standards in the show, but I don't think she's an angel either. She knew the friendship was no longer innocent("pseudosexual"), and Gigi was still technically with Bette, but Dani was loving the attention and having the best time of her life with Gigi. A true, noble angel would have distanced themselves right after the dinner non-date, because it's sketchy to keep regularly hanging out with your friend/mentor's girlfriend when you already know you are coveting to have her for yourself and can't keep your lusty eyes from raking all over her body whenever you're together.

It's similar pattern to what happened with Sophie - Dani knew Sophie had a girlfriend, but they got together before Sophie had even officially left her girlfriend. I know Dani's official stance on cheating is that she doesn't condone it, but this pattern of behaviour is not exactly supporting that :P
Yeah, I know some of you are gonna blame this on bad writing(and I agree the writing is definitely bad and inconsistent), but this is canon that Dani is not above eyeing unavailable women. All good though, we can fix that in fanfic and in headcanons ^_^

(if I had more time, I would do an S1 timeline divergence where Bette gets set up with Gigi to parade her around as her official gf for her mayoral campaign because Gigi is good at being diplomatic with the press and they get to write a narrative of big happy gay families merging together and redemption after divorce, but in the meantime, Bette's campaign manager can't stop thinking about her boss' girlfriend, and even as Dani keeps spinning out this PR of how stable and happy Bette and Gigi are together, she's really craving to have Gigi for herself and she's fighting to keep herself under control before she completely destroys Bette's campaign :dramaqueen: )

To Gigi's credit, she waited until she was officially single before saying her feelings for Dani changed(although she literally waited for like only 5 minutes lol; a true angel would have given it at least a month instead of saying it on a night already full of drama).

Dani and Gigi both tried to be noble and do the right thing with how they approached dating each other, but neither are completely innocent either. They are just human, lol.
She didn’t go bed with her after that first kiss for that’s a true angel at least for the TLW standard. Also Sophie never left Dani… she cheated on her and Dani didn’t want her back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:41
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:34
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:30
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:22
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 18:19
anyone else grossed out by the shane/tess sex scenes?
Personally no but I didn't ask for several of them (each lasting more than 27s btw) AND ON TOP OF THAT no other couple scenes hello. What are they thinking?
that’s my main issue right there. fine, give them their sex scene, but also give it to other couples as well. and not making it almost 5 minutes long would also help alot. I mean their sex scene alone was as long as all Gini scenes combined. :argh:
Exactly. If people don't like it they can skip but what are we to skip to?? Our couple didn't get a hot passionate scene :bigcry:
I’m okay with Shane’s sex scenes but not with Tess. NOT because I’m transphobic! Tess is bad in her scenes. Marja should have least let Shane and Quiara work through Quiara’s baby drama.
x2. Jamie isn’t really a good actress. Girl needs to go outside. Her scenes with Finley and Sherry Jaffey were bad. Her whiteness is blinding. Girl needs to go outside and get some VitD. Dhe won’t be back because she is written out praise lesbian goddesses. Gives room for Quiara to come back or Molly. Shane and Molly were awesome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:38
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 08:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon2227 wrote:

She didn’t go bed with her after that first kiss for that’s a true angel at least for the TLW standard. Also Sophie never left Dani… she cheated on her and Dani didn’t want her back
No, you missed the point about Sophie - there were 2 separate conversations in the show about how Dani and Sophie first met each other all those years ago. Sophie had a girlfriend already when she met Dani, and Sophie dumped that girl for Dani, so Dani was an enabler in breaking up an existing relationship. Then there was another conversation where it was revealed that Sophie and Dani had sex the first night they met in the nightclub bathroom(so Sophie cheated on her girlfriend with Dani). So it is canon that Dani has twice now set her sights on a woman who is already dating someone else. Maybe she has a kink for women who already have girlfriends, she also crushed on Bette knowing that Bette was already involved with Felicity lol.

Dani has shown some growth and ability to learn her lessons from the past though, because she took things very slow with Gigi. And same with Gigi - she also waited until things were officially over with Bette before opening up about her feelings for Dani. Which by TLW standards, is so puritanical and old-fashioned lol. They even had Micah as a chaperone on their not-date on episode 6. Next, you will have Gigi's mother demanding Dani not sully Gigi's honour by marrying her before people start thinking they are fornicating outside of marriage *gasp*.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Manifesting gini sex scenes in season 3 :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33738 ... s/83859673

If the person who wrote this is here pls update I've been dying to know what happened between Gigi and Dani :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 17:57

If the person who wrote this is here pls update I've been dying to know what happened between Gigi and Dani :bigcry:
x1000 :$
One of my favourite fanfics! I appreciate so much the effort to use Farsi :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

My favourite Gini fic by far. Better than the actual tv show. I need an update

Waiting guest
Reactions:

Post by Waiting guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:44
Guest wrote:

One of my favourite fanfics! I appreciate so much the effort to use Farsi :heart:
the author in comment promissed that there will be next chapter. So let's wait patiently. And thanks again for great fic. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Waiting guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 20:31
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:44
Guest wrote:

the author in comment promissed that there will be next chapter. So let's wait patiently. And thanks again for great fic. :heart:
Oh, it definitely wasn't meant as pressure! I write too and I know how much time and effort it takes. I'm just very grateful for this beautiful fic and I truly cannot wait to see how it unfolds. The balance of softness and angst is exactly my thing so I can't wait. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Talking about fanfics, porn anon is back, and fuck..... I don't think I've ever read anything like this.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35389282

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw that Kate and Leisha are doing a special live Pants holiday podcast for which they are selling tickets to join in virtually with a chance to ask questions. But it only says they’re going to recap the first episode of season 2 of the OG. I’m thinking about buying a ticket but I was hoping they’d do more than discuss the OG. I wish they’d mix it up a bit since it’s a special episode and promote the reboot a bit and try to hype it up while we’re all waiting in limbo for an answer on the renewal. But I guess OG fans are the ones most likely to buy tickets so it’s understandable that they’d stick to the recaps they’ve been doing. Now if they announced a special guest like Sepi or Ari or even better both, maybe that might get some of the newbie fans to join in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 07:20
I saw that Kate and Leisha are doing a special live Pants holiday podcast for which they are selling tickets to join in virtually with a chance to ask questions. But it only says they’re going to recap the first episode of season 2 of the OG. I’m thinking about buying a ticket but I was hoping they’d do more than discuss the OG. I wish they’d mix it up a bit since it’s a special episode and promote the reboot a bit and try to hype it up while we’re all waiting in limbo for an answer on the renewal. But I guess OG fans are the ones most likely to buy tickets so it’s understandable that they’d stick to the recaps they’ve been doing. Now if they announced a special guest like Sepi or Ari or even better both, maybe that might get some of the newbie fans to join in.
Have they done any GenQ related? I didn’t follow them much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 09:12
Guest wrote:
Have they done any GenQ related? I didn’t follow them much
From the new cast the only person they’ve had on was Jamie back in February and then of course the infamous interview with Marja from late last month lmao. From the OG cast they’ve had on Jennifer, Laurel, Sarah, Erin, Rose and showrunner Ilene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:09
Talking about fanfics, porn anon is back, and fuck..... I don't think I've ever read anything like this.

:rageblush: f*ck that was very good. It's the 2nd throuple with Gigi/Dani/Bette i read and the sex scene was uff :dead:
My Gini heart though really liked the beginning and the end. For some reason i believe it must have a chapter 2 after reading this.
So if the writer is here, please don't leave it like this :pray: Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:22
Guest wrote:

:rageblush: f*ck that was very good. It's the 2nd throuple with Gigi/Dani/Bette i read and the sex scene was uff :dead:
My Gini heart though really liked the beginning and the end. For some reason i believe it must have a chapter 2 after reading this.
Damn that was :rageblush:

Wow

So Gigi is better at oral but Bette's fingers are longer? I think that's pretty much canon now.
I know the author lurks here sometimes, I loved the dynamics of this, I want more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
When they do these live episodes, the questions can be about anything, not related to the recap. So maybe if anyone asks about Gen Q, they'll talk about it. It'd be nice if someone asked when will they ask a Gen Q cast member to join them lol I mean did they say they would do it a long time. I feel like they might be waiting until they reach the Gen Q recaps but that will be months from now.

I'm surprised they're already doing recaps again after just one month. But I guess they can only fill episodes with Q&A's for so long.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:53
Guest wrote:
When they do these live episodes, the questions can be about anything, not related to the recap. So maybe if anyone asks about Gen Q, they'll talk about it. It'd be nice if someone asked when will they ask a Gen Q cast member to join them lol I mean did they say they would do it a long time. I feel like they might be waiting until they reach the Gen Q recaps but that will be months from now.

I'm surprised they're already doing recaps again after just one month. But I guess they can only fill episodes with Q&A's for so long.
Go ask Gen Q questions op :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 12:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow

So Gigi is better at oral but Bette's fingers are longer? I think that's pretty much canon now.
I know the author lurks here sometimes, I loved the dynamics of this, I want more.
Need Bette to fuck Gigi :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anon2227 wrote:

Lol THIS ^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'll always have a weak spot for these two :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Omfg, my three faves fucking each other, this fic is my wettest dream :rageblush: Such a well written fic, it feels so real. They’re so hot, each in their own way. Gigi is so sensual and passionate, Bette is a sexy wicked mf, and Dani is a pure, innocent angel. I love how the author points out that the only way Gigi and Bette can connect is through sex. I love how tender and caring Gigi is with Dani, their connection is much more than just sexual.

I need more of these three, hopefully this talented writer will keep it coming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow

Da Oh yes, it’s Gigi’s magic tongue our favourite side character and Bette’s long fingers that can get women pregnant for me. Dani was a lucky bish in that fic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 19:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow

Da Oh yes, it’s Gigi’s magic tongue our favourite side character and Bette’s long fingers that can get women pregnant for me. Dani was a lucky bish in that fic.
Dani’s fingers are maybe longer than bette’s
Lucky Gigi with those two

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

It’s true, their lips fit so beautifully together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sorry but that fic with the threesome is weird IMO
I just can't with the 30 year old difference :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:46
:rofl:

LMAOOO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 23:45
Who wrote this?! :bigcry:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33960 ... s/87669349

If the writer is here, i would like to say thank you so much overall anon but especially for the chapter 18 omg it was so emotional, i have no words. :sadangel: I was wiping my tears while reading it.

One of the many examples where a fanfic delivered something the show failed to do! :handbags:
this is the best description of a panic attack that I have ever seen in a fic and I love that the writer used dani's pov so in character, her fear of losing her family I think it's something both of them share but I can see Dani reacting like this at the posibility of that fear actually manifesting. :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this picture funny 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 23:43
If they had good sl for shane and her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 13:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow

Need Bette to fuck Gigi :$
I would sell my soul to take Dani’s place and spend the night with Bette and Gigi like this 😩😩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:35
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 23:43
If they had good sl for shane and her
That’s not the storyline Kate wanted. She pushed for Tess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 20:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow

DA I can't imagine Bette and Dani both fucking Gigi with those long fingers. Poor Gigi being fucked by GQ's 2 most well-endowed lesbians. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:09

Same 💙

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 07:30
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 20:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow

DA I can't imagine Bette and Dani both fucking Gigi with those long fingers. Poor Gigi being fucked by GQ's 2 most well-endowed lesbians. :lol:
Poor?? How luckyy you mean :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 07:36
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:09

Same 💙
x3 best love/sex scene :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 21:42
Can someone please put all the number together
So I did it but for the record I've noticed several inconsistencies in breakdown!anon's data (no offense, I'm sure it's tiresome to do this) so this isn't 100 % accurate and the ranking might chance if someone does a more detailed analysis but this is probably close enough

Bette - 2h 8min 40 sec
Alice - 2h 6 min 40 sec
Sophie - 1h 57 min 30 sec
Shane - 1h 31 min 5 sec
Dani - 1h 30 min 30 sec
Finley - 1h 19 min 10 sec
Tess - 1h 5 min 15 sec
Gigi - 1h 5 min
Micah - 51 min
Tina - 33 min 10 sec
Carrie - 27min 50 sec

Shess - 58 min 35 sec
Sinley - 55 min 30 sec
Gini - 39 min 25 sec
Tomalice - 32 min 10 sec
Tibette - 30 min 5 sec
Pibette - 28 min 25 sec
Dophie - 23 min 25 sec
Gibette - 22 min 50 sec
Micabel - 20 min 20 sec
Natalice - 18 min 45 sec
Tincar - 11 min 10 sec
I gave a question for the ones that watched tlw. Did it ever happen that a main character that had lots of screen time got less screen time from a season to another? Also the other way around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:31

Mango looks like a PA that went to the premiere here, not the showrunner :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:14
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:31

Mango looks like a PA that went to the premiere here, not the showrunner :rofl:
I know right, Chicken looks like the Head Bitch in Charge there....she is the Queen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:08
Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 21:42
Can someone please put all the number together
So I did it but for the record I've noticed several inconsistencies in breakdown!anon's data (no offense, I'm sure it's tiresome to do this) so this isn't 100 % accurate and the ranking might chance if someone does a more detailed analysis but this is probably close enough

Bette - 2h 8min 40 sec
Alice - 2h 6 min 40 sec
Sophie - 1h 57 min 30 sec
Shane - 1h 31 min 5 sec
Dani - 1h 30 min 30 sec
Finley - 1h 19 min 10 sec
Tess - 1h 5 min 15 sec
Gigi - 1h 5 min
Micah - 51 min
Tina - 33 min 10 sec
Carrie - 27min 50 sec

Shess - 58 min 35 sec
Sinley - 55 min 30 sec
Gini - 39 min 25 sec
Tomalice - 32 min 10 sec
Tibette - 30 min 5 sec
Pibette - 28 min 25 sec
Dophie - 23 min 25 sec
Gibette - 22 min 50 sec
Micabel - 20 min 20 sec
Natalice - 18 min 45 sec
Tincar - 11 min 10 sec
I gave a question for the ones that watched tlw. Did it ever happen that a main character that had lots of screen time got less screen time from a season to another? Also the other way around
Tina.