The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (season 3 premieres Nov 18, 2022)

Post by Guest »

I just hate we don't have any certain information even more than fact that Sepi isn't shooting :argh:

Killing Gini is definitely end game for me and this show :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, Gigi and Gini are the main reason I watch, but can we please shut the fuck up already about Sepi and how the show will be over without her.

It will be worse but it won't be over, it's not like we demand much from the showrunner anyway. This show is awful and while for many of us Gini were a ray of hope in season two, that didn't change anything about the show overall.

It will keep being a mess with our without them, and with our without Sepi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 10:22
Honestly, Gigi and Gini are the main reason I watch, but can we please shut the fuck up already about Sepi and how the show will be over without her.

It will be worse but it won't be over, it's not like we demand much from the showrunner anyway. This show is awful and while for many of us Gini were a ray of hope in season two, that didn't change anything about the show overall.

Gini/dani/bette being my reason to watch but i know nothing will happen or atleast nothing impactful will happen if we don't have gini anymore lol 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 10:22
Honestly, Gigi and Gini are the main reason I watch,but can we please shut the fuck up already about Sepi and how the show will be over without her.

It's the same 5-7 anons who keep repeating the same things over and over again lmao. I get it, not getting your favorite ship ruins the mood but it won't ruin the show :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People are contradicting themselves. They hate Sepi to death because she is straight but at the same time they are crying about Gini coming to an end.

Tbh, GQ is not having the impact it had years ago. There are more wlw shows out there and in most cases they are much better than GQ. If they kill Gini, I won’t watch it. I am sure I not the only one. Everything sucks…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 10:34
People are contradicting themselves. They hate Sepi to death because she is straight but at the same time they are crying about Gini coming to an end.

Tbh, GQ is not having the impact it had years ago. There are more wlw shows out there and in most cases they are much better than GQ. If they kill Gini, I won’t watch it. I am sure I not the only one. Everything sucks…
I will stop watching too but yes, it won't really make a dent in the viewership numbers. Whatever, at least these days you can move on to something else. Though I have to say I really, really liked Gini.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we stop taking everything Ass says as the gospel. She pretty much stalks here and other places to collect info and then passes it off as her own. Even if she knows a spoiler, she can't say shit until the episode airs and honestly, she kisses Mango's ass no matter what so her opinion can't be trusted anyhow.
Like, we already knew Gini was in trouble from the ambulance picture and with Sepi being away. We already knew that Max and Cherie are the ones returning from the OG. It's fairly obvious Shess will get married given how Mango is foaming at the mouth for woke points. Tired Tibette nonsense is also a given, they will likely only be endgame if one or both of the actors are leaving or if this is the last season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:30
Can we stop taking everything Ass says as the gospel. She pretty much stalks here and other places to collect info and then passes it off as her own. Even if she knows a spoiler, she can't say shit until the episode airs and honestly, she kisses Mango's ass no matter what so her opinion can't be trusted anyhow.
Like, we already knew Gini was in trouble from the ambulance picture and with Sepi being away. We already knew that Max and Cherie are the ones returning from the OG. It's fairly obvious Shess will get married given how Mango is foaming at the mouth for woke points. Tired Tibette nonsense is also a given, they will likely only be endgame if one or both of the actors are leaving or if this is the last season.
You nailed it!

Nothing else needs to be said!

Game! Set! Match! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mark the date: 18 Decembre, the death of Gigi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 12:36
How does she die?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 12:57
Guest wrote:
How does she die?
She dies after rolling her eyes far too much into the back of her head after reading all the speculation on the lchat and social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How does she die?
Gigi doesn't die. It's only a shit stirrer trying to agravate Gini shippers. Gigi will be back! Mark my words!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 13:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How does she die?
She dies after rolling her eyes far too much into the back of her head after reading all the speculation on the lchat and social media.
:rofl: Thank you anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think that Shane will be desperate because she and Tess split up and she will hook up with the makeup artist chick with kid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes. Dying to get down on one knee for Daniela Nunez.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 14:38
Guest wrote:
Somebody call the police! Someone’s been slain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I would love this if there are long-term plans for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 12:10
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 11:41
This place is so depressing :lol: and the season hasn't even started hahaha. I wonder what the bitter ginis will do when they finally break them up on screen
I’m so excited for when the trailer releases and we see Dani kissing a curly brunette and we’ll argue endlessly over whether it’s Gigi, Bette or Kehlani 😂
oh yes :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tina should have stayed with Helena

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 22:11
Nah S2 Helena was an absolute lunatic to be honest Acting like Tina’s baby was going to be her baby and being surprised that Tina was taking Bette to the scan and not her :rofl: . Plus it was insinuated that Helena was only with her 1. Because she had a pregnant lady fetish and 2. She’d decided for reasons that were kind of random that she wanted to destroy Bette’s life and Tina became a weapon in that. That was part of Tina’s complaint, that Helena never wanted to spend time with her when it wasn’t for show or as some kind of weird voyarism thing

Obviously once S3 rolled around Helena is basically just a completely different person and ironically by that point she deserves a ton better than Tina anyway. I don’t see them fitting at all post personality transplant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 22:26
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 22:11
Nah S2 Helena was an absolute lunatic to be honest Acting like Tina’s baby was going to be her baby and being surprised that Tina was taking Bette to the scan and not her :rofl: . Plus it was insinuated that Helena was only with her 1. Because she had a pregnant lady fetish and 2. She’d decided for reasons that were kind of random that she wanted to destroy Bette’s life and Tina became a weapon in that. That was part of Tina’s complaint, that Helena never wanted to spend time with her when it wasn’t for show or as some kind of weird voyarism thing

Obviously once S3 rolled around Helena is basically just a completely different person and ironically by that point she deserves a ton better than Tina anyway. I don’t see them fitting at all post personality transplant
Omg I completely forgot how unhinged and awful season 2 Helena was until reading your post :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 22:42
The most random posts gets deleted here, I swear <_<

Like what's wrong with talking about Dani's storyline or Kehlani? All deleted... but why?
It’s an issue not just in this thread but others. It’s weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just wanna know who the gini fans will be mad at when they break up or are ruined....because its kinda confirmed it wasn't the shows decision :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 06:54
I just wanna know who the gini fans will be mad at when they break up or are ruined....because its kinda confirmed it wasn't the shows decision :lol:
There is no way sepi was the one to do it if so because she has a contract she couldn’t get out of it without paying a shit ton of money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 06:56
Guest wrote:
There is no way sepi was the one to do it if so because she has a contract she couldn’t get out of it without paying a shit ton of money.
If she disappears in some episodes but will be back for finale, it would be soo obvious that she is one who asked for a few episodes off. But I can see the fans already denying the truth lmao...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 06:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If she disappears in some episodes but will be back for finale, it would be soo obvious that she is one who asked for a few episodes off. But I can see the fans already denying the truth lmao...
Also you have to pay money if you are permanently leaving the show...I doubt you have to compensate for leaving a few episodes...you just wouldn't get your pay for those particular episodes I think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

You can definitely request to leave early without penalty. Actors do it all the time. Unless the showrunner is a complete tyrant or the network plays hardball they usually accept it. There’s tons of shows where characters have had to have sudden write outs because the actor decided to leave early

I personally get the feeling she’s just taking a break but if she had decided to leave early it wouldn’t be particularly unusual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Marja will be the one that’s blamed unless someone comes out and confirms that it was Sepi’s decision to leave

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They know Gini made some noise last season so why would Showtime wouldn't invest to that couple? Maybe Sepi really wanted to be out or asked to be in just few episodes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 08:51
Guest wrote:
Marja will be the one that’s blamed unless someone comes out and confirms that it was Sepi’s decision to leave
qmta and although it does point to her being the one who asked to be written out, whether altogether or just a few episodes there’s no confirmation of that. We’re just going by a vague statement by Ash

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 09:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
qmta and although it does point to her being the one who asked to be written out, whether altogether or just a few episodes there’s no confirmation of that. We’re just going by a vague statement by Ash
I dislike marja just as much for being such a stupid showrunner but in this case I feel bad for her lol. On one hand fans would blame her and on the other some will be happy that it was the actor's decision yet will keep talking bad about the show instead of just not watching haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I dislike marja just as much for being such a stupid showrunner but in this case I feel bad for her lol. On one hand fans would blame her and on the other some will be happy that it was the actor's decision yet will keep talking bad about the show instead of just not watching haha
Da

I agree I don’t see this as Maria’s fault (the shows writing on the other hand…. 😂). It would make no sense for her to write out one of her most popular characters if the actor was didn’t want to leave. She’s even giving the TiBetters the endgame they’re desperate for despite the fact it’s obvious she’d much prefer not to. I think she’s probably desperately trying to make this show popular hence giving every singer who says they want to be in the show a guest spot. I think this is likely just Sepi either wanting a break or wanting to do different things. Either is fine really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 10:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da

I agree I don’t see this as Maria’s fault (the shows writing on the other hand…. 😂). It would make no sense for her to write out one of her most popular characters if the actor was didn’t want to leave. She’s even giving the TiBetters the endgame they’re desperate for despite the fact it’s obvious she’d much prefer not to. I think she’s probably desperately trying to make this show popular hence giving every singer who says they want to be in the show a guest spot. I think this is likely just Sepi either wanting a break or wanting to do different things. Either is fine really
DA who says Marja is giving the TiBetters the endgame? JMO Showtime is baiting big time and stupid TiBetters falling for it. I bet promo will have Bette hooking up with someone new, the meltdown will be hilarious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m assuming mojo will talk about it once the episodes are out and she gives interviews. She’s not gonna want the backlash being blamed on her lol, assuming it wasn’t actually her decision.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 10:17
I’m assuming mojo will talk about it once the episodes are out and she gives interviews. She’s not gonna want the backlash being blamed on her lol, assuming it wasn’t actually her decision.
Yeah both her and AS will talk about it in interviews am sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
On one knee and on both knees :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 10:09
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 10:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

DA who says Marja is giving the TiBetters the endgame? JMO Showtime is baiting big time and stupid TiBetters falling for it. I bet promo will have Bette hooking up with someone new, the meltdown will be hilarious
Oh trust me I’d find it hilarious if it was a big trolling exercise but I don’t see it. Yeah I fully expect Bette to have a fling at some point during this season and the TiBette reunion won’t be till the end of the season anyway but I just don’t see anything but the TiBetters being indulged here. They had an entire season last year of Bette never looking remotely interested in Tina but dragged her out of the cupboard for a singular scene in the finale to set up the cliffhanger that mostly came out of nowhere. I think they’ll probably do the same this season. Tina offscreen while Laurel has her show, Bette does her own thing and then Tina will be dusted off for the last few episodes to tell us it’s been all about Tina this whole time

It’s so predictable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How hard is it for them to release a BTS picture or just any promotional material in general? :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:03
How hard is it for them to release a BTS picture or just any promotional material in general? :eyeroll:
Is it just Showtime that sucks at Promo in general or is it just this show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It is interesting to see zero comments regarding Sinley, Shess (or Micabelle) in here, only die-hard Gini and Tibette shippers. Contrary to Marja's own preferences. Read the room Marja!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:10
It is interesting to see zero comments regarding Sinley, Shess (or Micabelle) in here, only die-hard Gini and Tibette shippers. Contrary to Marja's own preferences. Read the room Marja!!!
Sinley are hard to ship not just because of all the imperfections and bad dialouges but also because they got together after screwing Dani up continuously which contributes to the sinley hate. Shess are just plain boring chicken asses. Micahbel, honestly can be interesting...maribel is an interesting likeable character...a little more charm from Micah is needed and I think people might start shipping them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
THIS. she gets written about more on here than anyone actually involved with the show.
She was ignored in another fandom she leeched onto previously, no one gave her any credence bar a few idiots. She’s a nobody. I avoid the repetitive slavering posts about her, but it’s getting harder when there are so many :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:17
Guest wrote:
THIS. she gets written about more on here than anyone actually involved with the show.
She was ignored in another fandom she leeched onto previously, no one gave her any credence bar a few idiots. She’s a nobody. I avoid the repetitive slavering posts about her, but it’s getting harder when there are so many :rageblush:
No particular gini fan gives her any importance tbh. It's the tibetters who keep indulging her on sm. Both keep kissing each other's asses lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:16
Guest wrote:
Sinley are hard to ship not just because of all the imperfections and bad dialouges but also because they got together after screwing Dani up continuously which contributes to the sinley hate. Shess are just plain boring chicken asses. Micahbel, honestly can be interesting...maribel is an interesting likeable character...a little more charm from Micah is needed and I think people might start shipping them.
Sinley we’re written terribly last season. It was always going to be an uphill battle considering the cheating aspect but then they made them so terrible as a pairing. Sophie despite her large screentime I actually felt was completely thrown under the bus last season. What they should have done is done what they did to Bette in OG S2 where she had a season where she was humbled and had to show some humility. We got one single scene of someone being Team Dani and even that immediately became about ‘well you’ve cheated too so pipe down’.

Finley needs to be written as an actual adult. Her character for two whole seasons is to be a kicked puppy who feels sorry for herself. Except while that can be endearing at some point you expect her to finally do something to help herself. Instead she just seems to think the world owes her something and it’s others responsibility to make her feel better about herself. They did the same with Carrie too, that constant victim mentality just becomes annoying to watch

The problem with Micabelle is it’s a heterosexual couple in a lesbian show. It’s never really going to interest. Not helped by Micah having almost no real discernible personality traits and Mirabelle being fine on her own but wierdly angry with Micah in nearly every scene for not much reason 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sinley we’re written terribly last season. It was always going to be an uphill battle considering the cheating aspect but then they made them so terrible as a pairing. Sophie despite her large screentime I actually felt was completely thrown under the bus last season. What they should have done is done what they did to Bette in OG S2 where she had a season where she was humbled and had to show some humility. We got one single scene of someone being Team Dani and even that immediately became about ‘well you’ve cheated too so pipe down’.

Finley needs to be written as an actual adult. Her character for two whole seasons is to be a kicked puppy who feels sorry for herself. Except while that can be endearing at some point you expect her to finally do something to help herself. Instead she just seems to think the world owes her something and it’s others responsibility to make her feel better about herself. They did the same with Carrie too, that constant victim mentality just becomes annoying to watch

The problem with Micabelle is it’s a heterosexual couple in a lesbian show. It’s never really going to interest. Not helped by Micah having almost no real discernible personality traits and Mirabelle being fine on her own but wierdly angry with Micah in nearly every scene for not much reason 😂
Yeah this. This is what I meant lol. Maribel is better than the other three still

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:28
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah this. This is what I meant lol. Maribel is better than the other three still
I agree with all of this. The only pairing people seem to love is Gini, but Marja had to fuck that one up too (apparently), even though that's the kind if relationship most fans want to see. Go figure...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:23
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 11:17
Guest wrote:
No particular gini fan gives her any importance tbh. It's the tibetters who keep indulging her on sm. Both keep kissing each other's asses lol.
I understand sharing posts from her if it's new information backed up with a source but it's mostly "Ass said this" and it will be information that has previously been discussed on this board which she's passed off as her own. Or it will be her clickbaiting about nothing. Even if Mango has told her a spoiler, she can't share it.

I don't know if tibetters do kiss her ass, they can't stand her on the other board.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We might get a trailer next Monday supposedly. About time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 12:03
Says who? Source? Are you just trolling?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 12:03
They hadn't done yet with the filming. I think trailer will drop at mid Oct.